RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going Walkies [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:29 pm

Not giving away much more than a soft sigh, Claire stays intently focused on her game, arms raising and falling, the clatter of thumbsticks and buttons being pressed being the only thing breaking the silence.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:34 pm

Hearing the sigh, Argent perks up from his 'game'. "Hey Claire... Are you actually ok with this?" He asked, his hands slowly retreating from under her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:38 pm

Claire blinked before moving her elbows to grip his arms between them and push his hands back up her shirt, "I've always been okay with this and looking forward to it, playing a game doesn't change that. It's not even distracting, rather pleasantly relaxing."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:17 am

"Just making sure." Sighing softly as his voice returned to it's lighter tone, Argent pulls her shirt up and over her head, blocking her view.""You were so quiet I thought I could here Minty talking." He said, his hands going under her bra, tickling where he could, grinning widely as he did so, seeing her run in a circle on screen.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:18 am

"I'm very focused, so sorry, I'm just spending all attention on this." she gave off a contented sigh at the tickling and went back to the game, wiggling and swaying to the music.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:40 am

"Hmmmm...." Argent hummed into Claire's ear as he pulled the shirt 'til it was hanging loosely on her arms. "I wonder what I could do to get some of that attention." He teased, nibbling on her earlobe, his hands playing with the edge of her bra and the front hem of her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:42 am

Not paying heed to his actions, Claire continued her playing, starting to growl slightly when she was beginning to lose, the hairs on her tail standing up.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:52 am

Tough crowd. He thought, pouting at her lack of reaction. Aah. I got it. Let's see how she likes it. Kissing her cheek, he lets his tongue linger on her skin, going down her jawline to trace patterns on her neck before giving a quick love bite. His hands would also be preoccupied, going down to work on her skirt, finally opening it, the fabric sitting loosely on her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:38 am

Still, Claire was much too focused on the game to react to whatever he was doing to her, frantically tapping the buttons as the game got harder.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:44 am

Blowing on the nape of her neck, Argent moves up, nibbling on her faunus ears, flicking the tip with his tongue every once in a while. Down below, his hands begin massaging her butt, his hands sliding rhythmically over the fabric.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:45 am

At the ear licking, Claire started wiggling in his lap, starting to moan quietly but trying her best to focus on the game, beginning to do worse and worse as her attention is dragged to pleasure. The massage didn't help at all.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:14 am

Jackpot. Hearing her moan and feeling her wiggle in his lap, Argent knew he had found his mark. Keeping his mouth on the ear he slowly lets one of his hands abandon it's post, the other rubbing in a wider area to make up for it, moving towards her tail. Tracing patterns across her skin, the hand moves up, stopping shortly on her chest before moving up to the other ear, rubbing it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:32 pm

Starting to wiggle more and slowly pant at his workings, Claire starts blanking out on the game as her leg begins to twitch, hands trembling as she tries to play, doing it very sloppily and not getting far at all.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:27 pm

Gently massaging the ear, Argent pinches it softly, rubbing it upwards in one direction. Down below, his hand moves onto her tail. Squeezing the base gently, me pulls on it, stroking the entire length before letting go and repeating again and again like a metronome. Adjusting in his seat slightly, Argent moves to get a better angle and softly blows into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:13 am

At her 'torture', Claire shivered slightly and gave off a small squeak. Giving up on playing for now, she paused the game and turned to rest on Argent's chest, starting to nuzzle him.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:22 am

"Heh, looks like I won." He said softly into her faunus ear, stroking the back of her head as she leaned on his chest before giving her ear a final nibble. The other hand would still be stroking her tail though, twisting the end of it round his finger.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:33 am

"H-How mean... I-I was just trying to play..." Despite that she started cooing into his chest, hands gripping his shirt tightly, crumpling it up in the process. Her twitching leg started stroking his own.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:43 am

"So was I." He said smoothly as he cupped her chin, kissing her square on the lips, his leg sliding between hers to lock them in place as he played with her skirt, tugging it down inch by inch.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:46 am

Calming down a little, she looked him in the eyes, "Fine, I'll see how it is. I'll just have to replay a different game then." With that said she pounced onto him, pinning him down and holding the kiss, hands moving to massage him at the nape of the neck, helping herself wiggle out of her skirt.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:51 am

As the skirt slips from his grasp, Argent shrugs. His hands go onto her hips and back, pulling her down to press their bodies against each other, his knee propped up on the bed, still between her legs and pushing her up to lie face to face. "Hmmm, what game might that be?" He asked, inclining his head to separate their lips, pushing her forehead with his as he brushed her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:54 am

"Argie." With that simple name she went back to kissing him, kicking her skirt off into the wall as she then got around to undressing him, tongues wrestling as her ears twitched restlessly, tail going back to propeller mode.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:30 am

I guess that rule was a bit impossible. Argent thought as he laughed internally as the tail flies out of his hand. Deftly, he catches it on what was probably its fifteenth rotation, though Argent had quickly lost count. Slowly, he strokes up the length, massaging firmly and letting go every once in a while to let it spin before catching it and repeating. The other hand would be on the back of her head, pressing her lips to his, only easing up occasionally to stroke her ears.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:57 am

All that happening, Claire was doing quick work of his clothes, surprisingly leaving him only in underwear, and herself too. Grabbing him and turning, she latched onto the sheets and rolled them over the pair, giggling into his mouth slightly before going to run her fingers through his lock, pushing it around so it sways from side to side.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:29 am

"Hey, quit it. I take time to get it to look like that." He joked, laughing as he did the same to her tail, playing with the edge of her panties. "So we're both thinking it but where do we go from here?" He asked, putting on a seductive tone as he licked her lips, poking her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:19 am

"Nope." Claire pulled away and licked his cheeks like a dog, "I'm just going to cuddle with you a little bit, we're not going to get to it until later~" with that she embraced him and slid her head under his to rest on his shoulder, breathing warmly onto his chest.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:28 am

"Well this is nice too." Argent said, resting his head on his arm and rubbing her back with the other, staying away from her tail or other places he knew turned her on. Seeing her act cuddly like this instead of normal... more energetic Claire, gave him a warm feeling his chest, which he was sure wasn't just her breath. Hugging her closer, he lovingly kisses the top of her head, the smell of shampoo still faint in it as he closed his eyes and sighed contentedly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:48 am

"I suppose..." Claire crawled herself even closer to his warmth, beginning to get herself even warmer and lazier, tail and ears drooping down as she stretched contentedly and gave him more nuzzling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Walkies [Closed]
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next