RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going Walkies [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:46 am

Following her in, the bell ringing above him as the door opened and closed, it takes a moment for Argent to find Claire, lost in the rows of shelves. Finally finding her, her red hair easily spotted behind a shelf, he walks up behind her and looks at the selection. "So, what 'cha picking?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:01 am

"Oh, I don't know~" Claire sang as she ran through the titles, "This is the third of a good series, so that might be a disappointment... this one is from a good company, so that's interesting... but this one I've never heard of and it looks fun..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:04 am

"Well choose away." Argent said, putting his arms around her waist, swaying side to side ever so slightly. "Consider this a present for whatever you can think of."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:10 am

"Hmm..." Claire thought for a moment before turning to her boyfriend, "You know, if it's a present, you choose. Surprise me!" she said as she moved behind him and smiled, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:22 am

"You always give me the hardest decisions." He said, smiling as he lightly bopped her on the head. Looking up and down the rack, he spots a title he's seen before. I've seen some stuff of this and it looks pretty interesting. She'll prolly get a kick out of the main too. He though, smiling as he took the case down from the shelf. "What do you think of this?" He said, passing the case over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:32 am

"Hmm..." Claire opened her eyes and looked at the game presented. This one she's never seen before, and it looked interesting. There was a question though. "I wonder, is it..." she took the game and hugged him from behind, "Two player?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:36 am

"I'm fairly sure it isn't, no." He said, putting his hands on her's as he lead them towards the counter. "Hmm... You could play the game and you could sit on my lap while I play with you. That's technically two players." He joked, laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:44 am

"Sounds like a plan." Claire handed him the game and kissed him on the cheek from behind, "Then if you wouldn't mind buying it, sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:53 am

"I don't." He said, smiling and taking out his wallet, handing the appropriate amount of Lien to the cashier. Moments later he has the little brown paper bag in his hand. "So, anything else on your list? We have a few minutes left before they kick us out." He joked, putting an arm around Claire's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:57 am

"One game is enough, I don't want to build up a list. I suppose... I suppose that's it. I'll sleep in my underwear today since I know about a Faunus store down town and I can get a nightgown there which'll let me stick my tail out." she said, embracing him and walking the pair out of the shops, towards the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:01 pm

"Thanks for that Claire." He said lowly, not quite noticing he had said it aloud instead of thinking it. Walking onto the parking lot, the two find it mostly empty save for a few cars here and there. "So, you want the back seat or the front seat again?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:08 pm

Claire giggled, "If I sit at the front can I slip my tail under your shirt?" she asked him softly before adding, "I want it to stick up slightly because it's a bit itchy but I don't want people to... see..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:14 pm

"Sure." Argent said, untucking his shirt from his pants before handing her the helmet and wearing his own, gesturing for her to sit first. He noticed the uneasiness in her voice at the thought of people seeing her tail, frowning slightly under the helmet. "Just don't wiggle it too much so we don't get in an accident or something."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:19 pm

"I'll try Argie." Claire beamed, putting on her helmet and sitting herself down on the motorbike, "I WILL try, but... I'm sure it's as excited about what's in your pants as I am, so... no promises~" she wiggled her butt invitingly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:26 pm

"Well tell her to behave. I'll play with the two of you later." He joked as he sat, pressing close to the wiggling butt. Fiddling with her clothes, he pulls out her tail, stroking it for a moment before tucking it under his shirt, the soft fur warm against his skin. Springing the back into life, Argent hands Claire the small paper bag as the bike sped off for home.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:31 pm

Claire gave off a pleasant sigh as her tail made contact with his skin, wiggling only a bit before being forced to stay upright. She took the paper bag and pressed it between her chest and the bike before embracing it under the headlight just before they took off.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:44 pm

Once again, the pair come home to a closed pizza shop, only a few windows lit up on the side of the building. Standing up, he helps Claire off the bike before taking off their helmets, locking his to the side of the bike and putting Claire's in the small compartment in front of the seat. "So, back door?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:45 pm

"I suppose..." Claire looked towards the back door before giggling and clutching the package with the game, nuzzling close to him, "So, carrying me?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:54 pm

"Way ahead of you." He said, his arms already at Claire's rear before she finished her question. Following the usual routine, he picks her up and passes through the bay doors of the delivery department. A few seconds later and Argent sets her down in the middle of her bedroom floor.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:15 pm

Mere moments after being set down Claire scuttled over to her console on all fours, tail wagging as she activated the machine and waited eagerly for it to awaken, before putting in the game and hopping onto the bed with the controller in hand, gesturing for Argent to take up seat beside her, where she would locate after he sat down.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:54 pm

Argent chuckles softly at the sight of Claire moving across the floor, the sight an oddly adorable one. "Hey, I thought we were playing two player." Argent complained, fake sadness in his voice as he sat on the bed. Taking off his shoes, he puts a few pillows behind him and shifts backwards 'til he's leaning against the pillow mound on the wall. Reaching over, he holds Claire under her arms and pulls her onto his lap, hugging her around the waist and nuzzle his chin into her neck.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:54 pm

"I was gonna get to that!" Claire giggled as she was pulled back, the controller almost falling out of her hand. Still, she held on, and made herself comfy on Argent's lap as she leaned back, almost reclining on him. Controller in hand, she smiled, though he would not be able to see it, "Right, I'm starting my game... You can start yours."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:07 pm

"Later." He said, enjoying the feel of her as he hugged her close, a quick peck on her cheek. "I'm enjoying the start menu."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:08 pm

Claire giggled once more. It seemed to come really naturally lately, like she was once a teenager and Argent was that dream boy every girl wanted to date. Giving him free reign, she started playing her own game, tail movements matching the pace.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:24 pm

A few minutes later, Argent finally pushes start, so to speak. Pulling her shirt up slightly, he traces circles on her belly before his hands find their way up her shirt, her tail brushing rhythmically against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:29 pm

Not giving away much more than a soft sigh, Claire stays intently focused on her game, arms raising and falling, the clatter of thumbsticks and buttons being pressed being the only thing breaking the silence.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:34 pm

Hearing the sigh, Argent perks up from his 'game'. "Hey Claire... Are you actually ok with this?" He asked, his hands slowly retreating from under her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Walkies [Closed]
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next