RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going Walkies [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:01 am

"Practice? How could I practice something I need you to do?" Argent said, putting one hand on the small of her back, resting his head on the other. "I'm just learning which of your buttons to push." He said, slowly walking his fingers up her back.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:06 am

"Well, you're learning well." she said, nuzzling up to him, her tail wearily setting itself on her back, "Someday, maybe if we ever decided to 'seal the deal' I'll let you have fun without anything... dampening the experience, tee-hee~" she moved her head back up to his face and gave him another long make-out, turning him to lay on top of her afterwards, "I prefer to look up at you anyway."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:18 am

For a moment, Argent froze at the thought. A second later, he relaxes. Somehow, the thought didn't startle him as much, almost becoming an endearing thing to look forward to. "Yeah..." He said, staring down at her, propped on one elbow as he played with her hair. "That sounds nice. Maybe someday." He added, going down to kiss her, coming back up a second later to look at her again, each detail of her face lovingly memorized.. "God, you're beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:20 am

"Such a charmer~" Claire giggled, throwing her legs around him and bringing him back down, "We had a lovely body contact, why'd you pull away. These pillows are always for you, there's no point in them being here if you won't use them, silly little boy."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:01 am

"I get a better view from up there." Argent said, suddenly dropping but his fall cushioned. Playing with one them, he kisses the other, tickling it lightly. "But this is nice too."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:05 am

"Ohohoh~ Feisty. Claire likes that Argie." she started massaging his shoulders with her hands, making sure, however, that she doesn't push him away from what he wanted. It was, after all, her commitment as his girlfriend to please him in return for how he pleases her.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:24 am

"So, you free today?" Argent said offhandedly, finding out where the buttons on Claire's chest were, "I'm off work today and I'm kinda not wanting to move from here." He said, rolling over to put her on top of him, her head on his chest. "My turn to look up at you." He added, a low laugh vibrating his chest and shaking Claire slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:26 am

"Yeah, I am. So... wanna fool around a bit more and then go shopping?" she giggled and returned his chest shenanigans to him, slightly differently as he lacked the asset layout she did.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:34 am

"What're you playing at there?" Argent said, smiling at Claire fumbling with his chest. "I'm pretty sure you do that with these." He said, poking a finger at her's. "Maybe later Claire. Too much desert and you won't be waiting for it next time." He said, rubbing her ears as he sat up, Claire sitting on his lap, her legs on either side of him. "Now get your cute, little, butt in the shower. You look like a mess." He said jokingly, giving the said body part a quick pinch.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:39 am

"I'm not going to shower alone, this is one of the perks of having a boyfriend. Besides, you don't look your best either... or maybe you are looking your wildest... either works for me." she gave his chest a quick lick before grabbing the hand that pinched her and bringing it back down there, "Carry me there, booooy~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:29 pm

"You're getting used to me carrying you, huh?" Argent said as he picked her up. "You're lucky I enjoy it." He said happily as he walked to the bathroom, shutting the door behind them this time. Getting in the tub, he sets her down as he turns on the water,   a warm spray dousing the both of them. "How do you like it?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:35 pm

"Warm showers are good for cleaning, yes." she turned Argent to lay beside her, "You could've taken my apron off first, but I don't mind~" Claire quickly lathered up her hands and began working on cleaning him, the dirtiest parts first.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:50 pm

"That was intentional." Argent said as he put his hands around her neck, reaching over to pull the loop over her head, the bow behind her being the only thing keeping in place now. "I kinda enjoy this part." Slowly, Argent pulls the apron down, his thumbs tracing patterns across her skin as they go down her chest to her legs, the apron lying in a wet pile on the bathtub floor. "Better?" He said, looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:03 pm

"I didn't mind if in the first place, Argie~" Claire giggled, her cleaning getting faster and more vigorous, "Isn't living nude much more fun? We don't have to take our clothes off and on all the time." She wrapped her legs around Argent's neck and started innocently rubbing them at the sides of it, whistling and looking away if he chose to stare.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:10 pm

"That's one of the fun parts though." Argent said, rubbing her thigh, giving it a quick kiss, as he enjoyed the view. Standing up, he takes a bottle from behind him and puts shampoo in his palms, massaging Claire's ears as he lathered it in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:14 pm

"Ooooh~" she wiggles herself from pleasure as she continues washing him, "That's it, that's hitting the spot." her tail began swatting him on the chest with sharp whipping.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:29 am

"Don't worry, I won't forget about here too." Argent said, stopping the tail wagging as he lathered up and down the tail, his other hand still massaging her ears. "It looks like you're enjoying this way too much." Argent said, his laugh echoing off the tiles.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:15 am

''Aaah, mmmmm...'' Claire moaned at being lathered, ''That's beecause those areas are very sensitive and receptive to pleasure. That's why I love it when you handle it rough.''

Last edited by Aphrodisiac on Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 11:26 am

"Is that so?" Argent said, turning Claire's back to him as he pulled on the tail, spreading the bubbles to the tip. "What about these parts?" He said, reaching his other hand under her arms to rub body wash on her chest.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 11:50 am

"These, not so much. But still feels nice, y'know." she took some body wash and slid her hands down his chest, beginning to rub him down with it.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 11:55 am

Stopping the scrubbing momentarily, he holds her by the shoulders to face him. "What about this" giving her a long deep kiss, water pelting off the both of them, suds flowing down their bodies. Slowly, Argent breaks the kiss, his mouth slowly moving down her neck and chest, then even lower, rubbing body wash where ever he could as he went. "Or how bout this?"

[Half fade to black]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:36 pm

"That is... mmm, lovely as well." Claire leaned on Argent, brushing her head against him, "I think you deserve a reward... but maybe tomorrow." she giggled, grasping him firmly, "Here's a little spoiler~" she winked at him and gave him a small kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:43 pm

"You spoil me too much." Argent said, giving one back as he pressed her chest against his. Turning the both of them so the water was to her back, he begins rubbing her ears again. "C'mon, rinse up. We're gonna get pruny if we stay here any longer." He said, getting back to scrubbing her tail as the water flowed down it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:48 pm

"Pruny is a nice texture." Claire released him before giving off a few more moans as her tail was scrubbed. She took a sponge and started massaging his body slowly with it, looking at him with an extremely affectionate look.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:52 pm

Argent's scrubbing stops halfway down the tail. "How am I supposed to work with you looking at me like that." Argent said, kissing her forehead and caressing her cheek with a finger. "You're too cute for your own good." He added, finishing up with her tail as the last of the suds washed off the end.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 1:09 pm

"Tee-hee! You love washing me, don't you, my little pervert." she said, putting on the cutest voice she could muster, at the same time her hands doing work of his lower back with the sponge. Soon after speaking she moved in closer and whispered into his ear, still with the voice, "You love ****ing me too, right, Onii-san?" she teased before giving him a quick kiss on the earlobe.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:42 am

"Do you really need to ask that?" Argent asked, his hand rubbing circles on her rear, tracing their way up her back as the water flowed over them. "I love everything there is to do with you." Slowly, Argent inched his way forwards, pushing the both of them fully into the shower. "The sex is just a bonus." Argent said, his hands sliding from her rear to her front.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Walkies [Closed]
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next