RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going Walkies [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:56 am

"And you're the reason for a couple of them." He said, guiding the pair towards the stairs. "Besides, no doing that in here. I don't mind if the other waiters see us but Minty could come out any second." He said as they neared the girl in question's door. "C'mon, let's go." Argent picks up the pace, walking slightly faster. "We will do indecent things later." He teased in her ear, emphasizing on using 'will' instead of 'can'.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:59 am

"That you can be sure of." she giggled and took his arm, placing his elbow between her breasts as she leaned on him and hugged the arm, closing her eyes dreamily for a moment and moving to match his pace.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:03 am

A few moments later, the pair stand in front of the bike, Argent momentarily dislodging himself from Claire to take out the two helmets, putting his on and gesturing for Claire to do the same and take her seat. "Ladies first." He said, his voice muffled by the helmet as he stepped aside to let her on.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:54 am

Claire put on her helmet and sat herself on the bike, leaning backwards to let Argent sit down in front of her, spreading her legs to give him more room, "Gents second."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:16 am

"Thank you milady." He said, bowing slightly, his hand across his chest. "But, I wanna try something new." Standing beside, the bike, he puts his hands on Claire's rear, pushing her forwards 'til she was fairly close to the front of the bike. Sitting behind her, he pulls her back to sit close to his chest as he leaned forward slightly, his arms going beside her's to reach for the handlebars. "I might have to stretch a bit, but it feels good. Too much? You could lean forwards on the compartment if you want or we could go back to normal." He asked, scratching the back of his head, though the helmet was in the way.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:23 am

"No, this is..." she made herself comfy on his chest with a slight wriggle, "This is fine. Just make sure your blood doesn't rush downwards from your brain, or else it might not end well for the two of us." she giggled before leaning forward, holding onto the sides of the bike with caution.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:31 am

Argent raised an eyebrow, noticing Claire's hands gripping the bike, white knuckled. Oookkaaaaay, maybe not such a good idea. Shifting forwards to hold her closer, his thighs holding her's, he revs the bike to life. "So, where to?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:45 am

"A few miles down the road is a shopping center, you know, that big new one. I haven't been there yet so might do that." Claire wriggled ever closer to him, using her chest to keep herself propped up as she switched to hugging the bike around the headlight.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:52 am

"All right." Argent said, flipping down the visor on his helmet before leaning back down, hugging Claire close to his chest. "Let's go." With a twist of the gas, the bike flies onto the street, it's engine roaring and vibrating against Claire's chest. Twenty minutes later, the bike stops in the parking lot of the shopping center, Argent taking off the helmet and shaking his hair back to normal as he sat up. "Hey, you ok there?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:16 am

Claire has, similarly, removed her helmet and adjusted her hair back into the usual spikes. She turned to smile at Argent, "Yup, I'm fine. That felt nice." she got off of the motorbike and hung the helmet on one of the handles, "Right, gentleman leads the lady?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:25 am

"Of course." He replied, smiling as he offered her his hand once again and walked into the store. "I'm guessing shopping means clothes, right?" Argent said, looking idly at the window displays they passed.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:28 am

"Clothes and games. And maybe..." Claire leaned into his ear and whispered, slowly and softly, "Toys?" at the same time she rubbed his chest in circles, leaning onto him with seductive proximity.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 am

"I'm tempted to ask what kind of toys." Argent joked back, pulling her close by the waist. "But that wouldn't be fun anymore. Also, what happened to being decent in public?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:40 am

"What are you talking about? This display of public affection isn't nearly as intimate as it could be. I'm just showing everyone that you're mine and they can dream on." she huggled closer, "And the toys... I don't know if you're into that kind of stuff, but..." she spoke with a very possibly forced seriousness as she started listing various toys to Argent, in a hushed whisper.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:51 am

Argent's eyebrows pops up, a mixture of curiosity, shock, and disbelief on his face. "Hmm... that's a very... colorful list." He said, not quite sure what was the proper word to use. "And yeah, I'm not too familiar with using those. Never had the... er... reason to...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:55 am

"Weeeell~ Wanna try?" Claire whispered, almost hissing into his mouth, her hand now tapping onto his chest rapidly, though outwardly she kept her innocent, happy smile up, beaming at every passerby.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 12:05 pm

"You're gonna make me say yes, aren't you?" Argent sighed, chuckling dryly. "I guess I have no choice. Sure." With that, Argent rubs her tail under her clothes as he sighs in defeat, smiling dryly. "C'mon let's have a look around and see if anything catches your eye."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 12:10 pm

Claire giggled into his ear, "I was just kidding, see if you'd like to try new things. Which you seem interested in, so that's good~" with that she detached herself from him and tugged him towards the far end of the store, "Ooh, let's get icecream first!"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 12:19 pm

"You cheeky devil" Argent said in disbelief, a wide grin spreading on his face. "Remind me to punish-slash-reward you for that later." Quickly, before anyone could notice, Argent pinches the girl's rear before his hand goes back to it's spot. "All right all right! We'll get ice cream, just give me a flavor." He exclaimed, laughing as Claire pulled him along, amused at her excitement.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 12:35 pm

"Umm..." Claire thought for a moment, jumping slightly at his pinch, "How about chocolate then." she dragged him over to the ice-cream booth, "Oh, or maybe honeycomb. Or bubblegum!"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:49 pm

"Tough decision." Argent said, smiling as he pulled out his wallet. "One Honeycomb and one bubblegum, please." He asked, paying for the ice cream and hand her the pink one. "C'mon. Ice cream this good deserves sitting down and enjoying it." Finding a bench beside a water fountain he lets Claire sit down first before squeezing in close to her. "So, we make the right decision?" He said, licking his scoop.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:41 pm

"Yup!" Claire beamed as she licked the scoop with precision that Argent may have been aware of times before, before turning her head and giving his scoop a few licks, not saying anything about that as she went back to her own.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:49 pm

"Hey no fair! This one's mine!" Argent said, laughing as he watched a good portion of his scoop disappear. "At least let me try yours." Not waiting for a reply, he takes her chin in his free hand, turning her to plant a kiss on her lips, his tongue rubbing against her's. Honeycomb and bubblegum. Not bad.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:51 pm

Claire pulled away with a giggle, yanking his ice cream and sticking it to the side of hers, "I guess we're sharing now." with that she turned to face him, the two intertwined scoops between their lips as her tongue get to work on the crease between them.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:57 pm

Simply smiling back at her, he licks at the spot where the two scoops meet, slowly digging through it with his tongue 'til he felt her's behind it. "You know you don't need an excuse to make out with me, right?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 pm

"Make out with you? I just wanted to try both flavours. Though if you insist..." without a warning, she separated both cones and shoved the scoops into his mouth, her tongue following to wriggle between them and make out with his.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:26 pm

Argent's eyes widen as his mouth is suddenly occupied though he quickly kisses back, moving the cones to the side and out of the way, the bubblegum one catching Claire's cheek. Pulling away a few seconds, he smiles at her. "I wonder if we'll ever spend ten minutes with each other and not have our lips on each other. Cause I do not want that to happen." He joked, laughing softly as he brushed a lock of hair behind her ear. "Hey, you got something on your face." Quickly closing the distance between them, he licks the smear of Claire's cheeks, grinning as he waited for her to react to what she normally did to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Walkies [Closed]
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next