RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going Walkies [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:15 pm

''Kaaaay!'' Claire hopped off happily and skipped across the room to where her clothing usually lay prepared, beginning to wriggle herself gleefully into her usual outfit and watching Argent parading across the room, giggling as she remembered that she tossed his shirt up onto the chandelier.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:26 pm

"Where is it?" Argent said as he paced the room. He had found the rest of his clothes, his vest draped over a chair by Claire's desk, but his dress shirt was nowhere to be found. Something's up. I just know it.Scratching the back of his head, he looks over her bed for the nth time, still finding nothing. Walk up behind Claire, he wraps his arms around her waist, lifting her into the air, his fingers digging into her sides and tickling furiously. "Woman!" He said in an overly deep and bellowing voice, "Where have you put my shirt?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:33 pm

''Iihihihihi!'' Claire started wiggling from the torture and trying to escape the situation, though at the same time her tail was wagging at alarming speeds, her leg twitching rapidly against him. Unable to grasp a proper breath, she simply raised her hand shakily and pointed at the chandelier.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:47 pm

"Good Claire." Argent said, chuckling at her fit of giggles and desperate attempts to get away. Waiting for her knees to regain their strength, making sure she wouldn't collapse once her feet hit the floor, he slowly puts her down. Walking under the chandelier, he simply reaches up for it, not even needing to tip toe. Quickly he puts it on, the buttons closing with practiced movements. "So, you want me to wait outside while you change or something?" He said jokingly. "Maybe I could just cover my eyes."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:45 pm

When he released her, Claire looked at Argent with somewhat angry eyes. She frowned at him, but didn't show a lot of hostility. Instead, she went up to him and bumped on his chest a couple of times, comedically, before looking him in the eyes, "No, for doing that, you're dressing me up." she threw her clothes at him and puffed her cheeks, spreading her arms and legs for him, "No inappropriate touching."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:57 pm

Frantically catching all the clothes, a pair of panties landing on his head, covering his eyes. "No touching? Now that's harsh." Setting down the rest of the clothes, he notices her angry look for the first time, his smile dropping. Picking up a bra, he walks behind the girl and puts it on her. "Hey... if you're really mad, I'm sorry." He said, fiddling with the clasps. "If it helps, you have an insanely cute laugh."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:42 pm

"Hmph. I thought you had enough of assaulting me in bed, and then you attacked me like that. And you were loud too. That's not nice." she turned her head away from him and raised her arms so he can close the bra up properly, saying nothing else.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:09 pm

Holding her by the shoulders, Argent gently turns her to face him. Looking into two colored eyes momentarily before pulling her into a warm embrace, not a hint of lust in sight. "Claire Woods, you mean the world to me." He said in a soothing voice, though the way he said it conveyed sincerity above all other meanings a tone could have,"I would never do anything that I could imagine would hurt you. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:16 pm

Claire's eyes watered slightly as a tear slid down her face, a testimony of her happiness at it. She quickly wiped her eye though, not caring if the first one dripped onto him. She then brought her arms together and pushed him back, "I said no touching, dammit!" she pouted at him, "As punishment, you're giving me a thorough bath later."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:27 pm

A small smile came to his lips upon realizing that he hadn't completely screwed everything up. Argent pulls her back into a warm embrace, his smile uncharacteristically sincere, though with Claire's head right next to his, she wouldn't see it. "I assure you. There is absolutely nothing inappropriate about my touching you like this." Pulling away, he cups her face in her hands, his lips warm as they meet hers for a few seconds. "But I'm fine with that punishment." He said, not breaking eye contact, as his normal grin came back.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:32 pm

"Hah! We'll see, you left me less clean than I was, it'll be a miracle if you did it properly..." despite that, she lay down on the ground and spread herself out, "For talking back, though, you dress me up like this now." she kept her unhappy face on, though internally she was giggling.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:42 pm

Hell hath no fury like a woman's wrath." Argent muttered, chuckling, as he picked up the rest of her clothes. Lifting her legs, he gets the rest of her underwear on, careful not to 'touch inappropriately' as he did so. A few moments later, she was clothed, though still on the floor. Picking her up, bride carry style. "So, ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:48 pm

"Yes, I believe so." she wrapped her arms around him, "Go on then, I don't feel like walking." she shifted to instead have him hold her by the butt and the back of the next, bending one leg to gesture at the door.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:25 am

"So you desire it, so it shall be." Argent said, giving a quick squeeze at his hand's new location. Fiddling with the door for a second before it opens, Argent walks out, closing the door with his foot before heading down the stairs. Returning the looks from the staff with a cheeky grin, he traces his steps back to the bay doors and makes his way to the bike. "There we go." He said, setting her down on the seat. Opening the compartment in front of her, he pulls out another helmet, this one bright red compared to his jet black one, and hands it to her. "Safety first."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:13 am

"Now you're being nice." Claire huffed in a serious voice, despite just teasing him more, as she put on her red helmet, fitting it on before pulling back to let him sit in front of her.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:27 am

"I try my best." Argent said as he put on his helmet, his voice slightly muffled. "Doesn't help that a certain someone likes being naughty every now and again." He added in a teasing tone as he got on the bike. Sliding the key in and revving it up a bit, the bike roars to life under them, vibrating monotonously. "Hold on tight."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:46 am

''You're lucky. I can't stay mad at you...'' Claire whispered something akin to a threat before moving forward and pressing against him, her chin resting on his shoulder, arms encompassing him at the waist.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 9:07 am

"Being with a girl like you? I'd consider myself more than lucky." With that, Argent revs the bike a final time before speeding down the street. Wind whipping at them, he maneuvered the city for a few minutes, rarely stopping. About twenty minutes later, Argent parks the bike in front an angular building. Square dark gray walls and wide windows ran down the front of it, vivid green bushes adorning the sidewalk. Spotlights on the roof point at the walls, casting a warm reflection onto the street before it. By the door, a woman stands, clipboard in hand, as soft music emanates from inside.

Taking off the helmet and hanging it on the handlebars, Argent quickly gets off the bike, giving his elbow to Claire.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 10:40 am

Claire took her helmet off, re-spiking her now lean hair swiftly and hanging it on the other handlebar. Accepting Argent's arm, she hooked her elbow around his and hopped off, pecking him on the cheek as she did.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 10:50 am

Looks like she's calmed down. Argent thought, smiling, as her lips touched his cheek. Walking up to the door, the woman smiles and greets them. "Reservation?" She said, bringing a pen to her clipboard. "Keaton. Table for two." The woman reads through the list for a moment before finally ticking something off and opening the door. "Right this way." She said, walking in, her hips swaying almost in time with the music. "Well, milady. Walk that way." He said, swaying his hips in a similar fashion for a few steps before going back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:31 am

"I'm not wiggling my butt like that..." Claire said with a huff and leaning over to his ear, "Publically." she leaned herself on his shoulder, letting him lead her, a pleasant smile appearing on her face as she wrapped her arms around one of his completely and locking it in place between her bosoms, rubbing her head against his arm slightly as they walked.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:38 am

"I'm gonna hold you to that." Argent replied, as he followed the woman's steps. Finding their seats, a square white table next to the window, a pristine view of passing cars and people walking by outside, the waitress places two menus on their table. "Your waiter will be along shortly." She said as she returned to her post by the door. Walking up to the table, Argent pulls out one of the chairs, gesturing for Claire to take it. "Ladies first."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:49 am

"You know..." Claire sat down and looked around, "I didn't think you'd take me somewhere this fancy, I'd have put on something nicer looking." she tugged on the short sleeves of her shirt slightly, blushing a little bit as she noticed the much more dignified clothes worn by other people. Coughing quietly, she took one of the menus and hid herself behind it, scanning the foods.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:10 pm

Putting a finger on Claire's menu, Argent slowly pulls it down back down. "I couldn't care less about them." He said, noticing her reddening cheeks and nodding his head at the other patrons. "You've got them beat, hands down. They could have pearls the size of golf balls, or tailored suits studded with diamonds, and I'd never take my eyes off you." He said in his most romantic voice, turning his attention to his own menu. It was cheesy, and he new it perfectly well, but a man's got to do what  a man's got to do.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:21 pm

"I told you before, you don't need to be so eloquent with me, Argie." Claire shot him a thankful smile before returning to some mischief, "Just tell me that I'm sexy or something and I'll be happy enough." she started poking around the more carnivorous selection of foods, wanting to get at least a mouthful of meat before the day was over.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:38 pm

"Nope. Won't be having that." He said, grinning back, as he looked through the pasta section. "I won't have my Eclair described with anything less than fitting. Sexy's an understatement but if you want to, I could bend the rules a bit." Deciding on a plate of carbonara to go with some filet mignon, he closes the menu and sets it down. "So sexy, decide on anything?" He said, trying the word out.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:43 pm

"Steak is fine for me." she said, giggling slightly at his words though blushing a bit. She didn't actually expect him to say it, not in public at least, "I wanna see if theirs is better than yours." she beamed him another smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Walkies [Closed]
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next