RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A late student.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tritan

A late student. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:09 pm

"I was jumping to no conclusions. I was simply saying that you had a bag of leaves." He followed Jace over to the shed. "Well met Jace." He said, sticking his gloved hand out stiffly in a typical handshake posture.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:26 pm

"... huh. Well then." Kirkka turns on her heels and continues heading over to the shed, dropping her bag of crap and leaning it against the side of the structure. She nods to Jace, motioning for him to do the same, smiling the whole time. Her only reply is a short "Thanks," not wanting to interrupt the current conversation, and walks up to the shed door. A quick swipe of her scroll, followed by a long passcode on the keypad opens it, and she steps inside, leaving the door open about a foot.
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:26 pm

Jace would be hesitant to shake this guys hand, but he didn't want to be rude, so he shook it, his grip light, so if the guy did anything he could quickly escape. He also had his other hand on his hilt, ready to pull it out if needed. He would then turn to the nice girl he meet first and say"your welcome Kirkka." en he would walk over to a bench and drop his gear onto it then with his body being lighter, quickly move towards a flower, and would crouch and sniff it,the flower he was sniffing was a purple orchid.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:55 pm

Silfurion watched Jace after he shook his hand, rubbing the back of his right hand. Hmm... my joints are stiffening up. It might be almost time to replace the dust canisters. Shaking his head, he went back to watching Jace before sighing. Well, I guess it can't be helped... I don't want people to think I'm too much of a freak, but I can't replace the canisters myself. He turned and slowly walked over to the shed, knocking on the doorframe. "Lady Kirkka?"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:10 pm

Lady Kirkka? How unusual. "Yes?" Kirkka's arm can be seen through the opening in the door, enough to see she is organizing some things on a table inside, but the opening isn't wide enough to see any details beyond a few tools leaning against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:14 pm

He takes a slightly shuddering breath before speaking. "I... need assistance. I have some dust canisters I need to replace and I can't reach the slots the new canisters go in." Here's to hoping I get help..
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:34 pm

Kirkka turns, inquisitively. Before speaking, she looks Silfurion over a little bit, before stepping over and opening the door fully. "Oh? I believe I can assist with that. If its something easy and quick, step in here and I can do that for you." As she speaks, she is inspecting the mechanical limbs on Silfurion, studying them. She appears unphased by the question and the face that someone has fully mechanical arms. Its quite possible she has seen something similar or even the same in the past... or has seen so many unusual things at Beacon that nothing is strange these days.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:58 pm

He nods and steps inside, rolling down his sleeves and taking his trench coat off, his backpack and rifle falling to the floor with it. He kneels by the backpack and pulls out two medium sized cylinders of dust that fluctuates colors then stands back up, handing the canisters to Kirkka. "Those are the canisters. You'll see the release latches on the back of my shoulders, and you'll need to get those in as fast as possible." With that he turns around and pulls the back of his shirt up, revealing the intricate meshing of flesh and metal with the tops of two cylinders visible in the spots mentioned. Next to the caps are small spring switches that are holding in the cylinders.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:54 am

Kirkka returned the door to its previous state, about a foot of opening, as her guest entered the "shed". Inside the structure told people that it is very well made, and sturdy. Surprisingly so, for a shed. On the opposite wall, a wide array of tools are organized very neatly. Quite the workshop. There is far more than just gardening supplies in here. On the floor in the corner farthest from the entrance is a second door, probably with a ladder leading down to a basement level.

Kirkka turns and takes the dust cylinders, setting them on the table next to them as she listens to his explanation. "Why quickly? Is there a danger I should be aware of before proceeding?" She asks from behind him, looking at the design of the cylinders, and mechanics holding them in.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:08 am

"Carbon Monoxide sometimes leaks out. Other than that, no, there are no dangers. Hold on, let me disengage the primary locks..." He hooked his shirt over his head and pressed in on a panel on the front of the arm mounts, several pins and rings shifting and unlocking in response. He shivers and rolls his head, popping the joints in his neck. It's cold without my jacket...
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:40 pm

Jace would have been curious on what they where doing in the shed, and would sneak up towards the door, his steps making no sound, he would then make his breath as faint as possible, not even feeling it coming out of his lungs, then he would slip into the shed and hide in the shadows, his jackets hood on his head, he would easily blend I to the darkness and would be seen only by those who have a keen eye.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:45 pm

Silfurion felt a breeze from the door and instinctively activated Circumspectionem, a large array of white glyphs appearing over his right eye, slowly rotating and pulsing. He looked around the shed, scanning the corners before his sight lays on Jace and the glyph disappears. "Jace. May I ask what you're doing sneaking around when people are replacing volatile dust canisters?" He inquired with a cold, harsh tone.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 11:49 pm

"I see. Alright then." Kirkka grabs one of the two cylinders on the table, releasing the old one and replacing it with the new one on the right arm. As she finishes the first, Silfurion points out Jace's presence, causing Kirkka to turn and look at him briefly. Its not so dark that one could high very easily, but she turns back to her work, replacing the second canister quickly.

"There, all done." She says as she takes a step back, placing the two old dust containers on the table beside them and turning to face Jace, a calm smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:01 am

Two small puffs of steam emit from vents on both arms before various lights turn green. Silfurion pulled his shirt down and snatched his jacket off the floor before putting it on and picking up the rest of his equipment. 'Many thanks.'
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:34 am

Jace would step out of the shadows and say"Your a cyborg? Well nice to know that it's not weird to meet people new, like extremely new." he would say as he flipped his hoody back, unzipping his jacket after ward, his shirt and tie showing. Even though the jacket was ment for cold climates it kept him pretty cool also. This would make him also show all of his gear, multiple bags of luggage where hanging off his shoulders, and he also hade a big back pack full of stuff. He would hope they didn't question this.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:31 pm

"I'm not a cyborg by choice." Silfurion snapped before sighing and running a gloved mechanical hand through his hair. "Sorry for snapping, I had bad experiences with the prosthetics doctor. I was kinda... forced to have mechanical limbs. Say, why do you have so much equipment?" He inquired while inspecting a particularly interesting tool on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:34 pm

As the two talk briefly, Kirkka walks to the table she was originally at, placing some of her own dust capsules into a pouch on her belt. A very brief cleaning up of the various things on the table happens, and then Kirkka takes a slight step toward the two studends, holding Silfuruion's empty dust cylinders out in front of her, ready to be taken. "It is great that you are both friends now, but I need you both to go outside so I can lock the shed." She stands somewhat behind them, as if ready to push them out.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:39 pm

He gently pushes the cylinders towards her before saying. "You keep them, I have no use for the cylinders. Maybe you can invent something cool with them? Anyways, I'll head out. Thank you Lady Kirkka for assisting with my mechanics. Jace... I don't know what to say to you." He salutes and pushes the door open, stepping outside.
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:18 pm

Jace was a little taken back from the boy snapping at him, but would walk out fast, then would answer the boys question"All this is to hold my stuff, and to slow me down." he would say as he walked towards his pack, zipping his jacket up again, then putting it on. He would see a air ship and would sigh, the director, or whatever he was is back, time to meet him.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:20 pm

Silfurion perked up noticeably at the airship. "Oh, that should be Professor Ozpin. I do believe I need to speak with him."
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:11 pm

Jace was already walking towards the dock, and would turn walking back wards sand say to silfurion"Well then you coming?" he would say with a smile in the corner of his mouth. He would then turn back and continue walking. He had a fast long stride, and would easily out pace most people.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:27 pm

Kirkka follows the two outside, stopping to turn around and close the shed door. After ensuring it is locked, she looks toward the two, then up at the approaching airship before walking along the path of the garden, her staff-broom in hand, and eventually toward the exit to continue her groundskeeping work around the school. She nods to the two students as she passes them.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:27 am

Silfurion starts jogging to catch up with Jace, his heavy boots making loud thuds as they hit the ground. Finally I get to meet the honored Professor Ozpin. He hit an ignition on his legs, the dust motors starting up with a low rumble and the redhead sprinted across the courtyard, sliding to a stop with dust kicking up from his feet grinding into the pavement.
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:18 am

Jace would unzip his jacket and reach in, breaking off a fe bag which would break the pavement makeing Jace lighter, and he would activete his sembelence appearing farther up in the road then sprinting, still whieghed down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:50 am

Silfurion eventually gets to the docking Dust-Plane, his breath heavy. He looks up at the large ship, and waits. I wonder if he's as grand as the rumors say...
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:52 pm

Jace would be sitting there with a bottle of water in his hand, which was full and he would be twirling it. He was kinda looking forward to the meeting, but he also wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:58 pm

Silfurion jogged up before checking his scroll and colorfully swearing in multiple languages. "I need to meet my team. I hope we cross paths again Jace!" He yelled as he jogged towards the main building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A late student.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next