RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A late student.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jace hiragana

A late student. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:52 pm

Jace would be sitting there with a bottle of water in his hand, which was full and he would be twirling it. He was kinda looking forward to the meeting, but he also wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:58 pm

Silfurion jogged up before checking his scroll and colorfully swearing in multiple languages. "I need to meet my team. I hope we cross paths again Jace!" He yelled as he jogged towards the main building.
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:01 pm

Well then this is interesting, was just left alone here, waiting for the headmaster. Well then."See ya" he would say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A late student.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3