RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fountain; The night before initiation

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DrGustave
DrGustave

The Fountain; The night before initiation Empty
PostSubject: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:14 am

Declan wandered outside and layed down on the ring around the fountain. He looked up at the stars and wondered what tomorrow would bring. "This place....This place is insane." He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:23 am

"This has been the longest day I've had in a very long time. I need to find someplace to relax." After the events of the day Aeden walks through the Academy looking for a nice place to lie down. "First there Shem almost dying, then my date with Lucina, and finally the interruption by Dante and the others." During his rant Aeden stumbles upon a fountain area. "This looks like a good place to take a breather" Aeden finds a seat near the fountain and lies down. He then notices an unknown figure sitting near the fountain. I wonder if I should say hello? What could be the harm. "Hello there. Enjoying the night?"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:29 am

Declan snaps out of his gaze at the stars "Huh?" He sits up and looks at the figure "Oh. Yeah. I just needed a place to relax." 'I haven't met this guy yet have I?'
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:33 am

"It does seem very peaceful. I dont think we've met before. I'm Aeden a pleasure to meet you" Aeden offers a handshake.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:38 am

"Declan." He reaches out his right hand and suddenly pulls it back. "Sorry, I almost electrocutes you." Declan pops out the dust canister from his right gauntlet and reaches out for the handshake again.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:45 am

Aeden gives a nervous laugh. "Well that could have ended badly" Aeden shakes Declan's hand. "Your gauntlets look amazing. Have you had any problems with electrocution before?"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:50 am

"Not...electrocution....but there have been mishaps, it's easy to forget you have a canister loaded if you don't use it all in one shot" Declan holds up the gauntlet in the moonlight and looks at the shine coming off of it. "And thanks, I polished them in the workshop today for tomorrows initiation."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:52 am

"Well you did a very good job at polishing. Speaking of initiation how are feeling about it. Are you excited?"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:55 am

"Yeah, A little confused. I don't why they haven't announced anything about it. Buts I'm sure it won't be too tough, I mean why would they throw anything deadly at us the in the initial test?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:00 am

"The probably want to surprise us keep us on our toes. I'm sure they wouldn't try to kill us but after being here for a few days I know that things will not go the way that any of can imagine. This school is too chaotic"
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:12 am

Inigo parks his motorcycle and turns off the engine and looks around his surroundings. The hour is late and there isn't a single other student in sight. "And this is why I should've went to orientation...", he murmurs to himself. He spends the better part of 10 minutes look for others when he spots a large fountain in the distance. He sees two dots, who he assumes are people in the middle of conversation, but he can't really see them too well; it is dark out, after all. "Aha"!, he utters 'Maybe they'll know where I'm supposed to go...I wonder if they're pretty girls!' he thinks to himself, 'I think I'll make an entrance just in case'. He pulls out two refined FIRE dust cartridges. He then activates his weapons and they expands from around his ankles, forming overlaying footwear over his sneakers. He then inserts the cartridges into slots on the sides of them.

He stretches out his legs then assumes a ready pose. 'This should be fun'.

In an instant, an indigo flash appears at the base of his feet, followed by a loud BOOM! Inigo is launched up 60ft into the air; the cool night breeze rushing through his hair. When he hits the apex of the lift, two similar devices extend from his wrists and he begins to dive downwards towards the fountain. Another BOOM! His body becomes a dart, speeding faster and faster until...

*Crash* Inigo lands right in front of the two near the fountain causing the ground to shake heavily around them. [OOC, he lands in the same pose as Pyrrha in episode 8]

As he's bringing his head up to face the two his weapons retract and he runs his right hand through his hair from the front and says, "Hello ladies, you two wouldn't happen to..." before he can finish his sentence he makes eye contact with the one in black, he realizes he's made a mistake. There is a moment of silence. "Oh..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:46 pm

Aeden hears a loud BOOM followed by a crashing sound. He looks over to the noise and sees a person hes never met before. "Hello ladies, you two wouldn't happen to..." "Oh...".  After everything that has happened to him Aeden is left unfazed by this persons entrance.  "I'm sorry but you've got the wrong gender. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:51 pm

Regaining his composure,

"My name is Inigo, but you can call me Jogo"

"I missed orientation. Do you guys happen to know where I'm supposed to go?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:56 pm

Aeden looks the man who crashed through the sky over. "I'm Aeden. Well if you have everything in order you dont HAVE to go anywhere until the initiation tomorrow morning. In the meantime we have an arena, a cafe, the beach and people are sleeping in the ballroom. You dont seem to be from around here."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:10 pm

Declan lays back down and looks up at the stars, listening to the other two converse.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:17 pm

"Hah, you could tell?"

"I'm from a little village in the tropics."

"Anyway, if everyone's sleeping, why are you two out here? And what's initiation?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:28 pm

"The tropics thats a long way from here. What are you doing in Vale? Oh and I've had a really long day and just looking for a place to relax. I assumed Declan was doing the same. Initiation is the way we get our teams picked."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:38 pm

Declan speaks up at the mention of his name "Yup, initiation. speaking of which, why don't they just tell us what it's going to be?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:40 pm

Aeden looks back at Declan. "Its probably to keep us on our toes and surprise us."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:55 pm

"Yeah but what if it's something we need to prepare for? What if it's a Death Stalker, or god forbid a Nevermore?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:57 pm

"I guess they expect us to always be prepared. We're here because they saw potential in us. That has to mean something right?"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:02 pm

"That's not.........completely true" Declan lays back down and looks at the stars
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:07 pm

"You feel like some people are unprepared, Declan?"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:27 pm

"More so the....seeing potential. Some of the people here don't look like much and others....." Declan dipped his hand in the water and looked over at the academy.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:31 pm

"Others what?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fountain; The night before initiation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next