RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanging at the fountain.

Go down 
+6
Aphrodisiac
Frankenstein Joe
Ziplock80
Haboo90
DatteSa
Kellenredx
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Hanging at the fountain. Empty
PostSubject: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:48 pm

((WEEK 3 SUNDAY))

Zwei stared at his masked face reflected in the water of the fountain. "Goddamnit" he touched the water and his reflection disorted. Week 3 and I may be expelled already maybe drugging people isnt a good idea. He moved over to a bench and started idly changing fortissimo between modes.

Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:52 pm

Kaitlin walks past Zwei, while visibly scowling.

'Jeez it's him... Ugh he's even more of a pain then my stupid Ex....'

Kaitlin glares at him behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:54 pm

Arthur walks straight up to Zwei, draws his sword, and castrates Zwei on the spot.

Arthur walks up to the fountain and notices a figure who's been pointed out to him. Wait, is that? I think it might be. He thinks, then walks closer.

"Aren't you the guy that tried to drug everyone..?" He inquires.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:57 pm

Zwei looks at the other boy and snaps his neck because he knew too much. He shrugs like it wasnt a big deal "Yeah...tried next time I wont fail!". He sheathes fortissimo to pay more attention to the other boy. "How did you know that?" he was rather interested in how this became so public.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:02 pm

"You wont fail will, I'd like to see you try!" Arthur lets out a bit of a chuckle. "How do I know? I thought it were common knowledge by now, there's talk of you being expelled and everything!" Arthur sighs, "I've just been talking to people around, the whole gossip thing." Arthur extends his arm towards Zwei, palm open "The name's Arthur, Arthur King, pleasant to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:05 pm

Matt walks by the fountain and sees Zwei talking to a guy he didn't recognize. He walks up to them and shoves them in the fountain looks at Zwei. Hey, Zwei, I heard you almost got expelled. What'd you do this time?
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:09 pm

Zwei frowned under his mask Leave it to the masses to let bad news spread quickly. "I hate gossip...always spreading false rumors" He laughs a little and shakes Arthurs hand "Pleased to meet you Arthur. I am Zwei Carter" He finishes the handshake and leans back on the bench "Maybe I should ditch the mask sometime turn not im not as hard to find as id like to be" He chuckles again before looking to Matt. "Turns out that the guards dont like it when you try to drug an entire ball" He shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:18 pm

"Nice to meet you Zwei, mind if I take a seat?" Then looks over at this other guy at the fountain he didn't recognise, "Hello there, I don't believe we have met before?" He asks Matt.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:20 pm

That was you? So you're the reason it took so long to get something to eat. Matt turns to Arthur. We haven't. I'm Matt. You're Arthur? He sits down next to Arthur and Zwei. So Zwei, you're not expelled? that's what everyone's been saying. I've been looking for you to find out the truth. Why'd you do it, anyway? Did you think you could get away with it? The guard had that place on lockdown.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:26 pm

He nods slowly "A seat? yeah sure sit". "Alright where to begin....No im not expelled,I did it because...well wouldnt anyone the perfect chance to cause beautiful chaos and love just for the chance of that I decided it was worth a shot" He spoke like he had found the holy grail and was telling the story to his grand children. "Wouldnt you do it? It would have been perfect if it had worked".
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:35 pm

"Arthur's the name, nice to meet you." He takes a seat next to Zwei, "You know what, I don't think I would've done it. Something about the whole getting punished for trying to do something stupid doesn't interest me, you know?" Arthur says, in a mocking tone to Zwei.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:41 pm

I have to admit, it would have made thing a lot more interesting. Matt nods when Arthur speaks. Yeah, i agree. Drugging most of the student body seems a bit too extreme for me.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:51 pm

Zwei looks at Matt befuddled "Too extreme? I say it wasnt enough!". On that he whips out a notepad scribbling fragments of ideas and crude diagrams randomly. "Would you two be interested in THIS?" he showed the two the noted pad that would be nearly impossible to read. It detailed putting medicine into choclate to make children take it instead of fussing. "We can revolutionize medicine delivery systems!". It was obvious he had already forgotten about the previous conversation due to his idea.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:54 pm

Arthur looks at the page in bewilderment, "I guess I can see how it'd make sense... But with you, I can only see it going wrong... Or being used to do weird things... or just drugging the general population." I've only just met the guy and I can tell he's not all that in the head.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:10 pm

Zwei looks deep in thought for a second. "Possibly...but I doubt there would be much profit from that". He tosses the pad in his pocket "Let me buy you a drink in town sometime Arthur. I like you". He laughs and smiles under his mask. His mood had changed suddenly from borderline evil to rather cheery and happy.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:25 pm

"That would be much appreciated Zwei Maybe I was wrong to castrate you I think this could be the start of a beautiful new friendship." He says to Zwei, whilst leaning back on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:45 pm

Matt inspects the notepad, trying to make sense of it. It's a good idea, but after after you just tried to drug everyone at school, I'm not sure you can be trusted handling medicine for children. He seems a lot happier now. He completely forgot what we were talking about. Matt sighs. At least he seems better now. Yeah, a drink sounds good. Ever since I got here I haven't had a chance to go out anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:58 pm

Zwei laughs a little "Eh it was a stupid idea anyway". He tears the page from the pad and stuffs it back in his pocket . He realized there was nothing to talk about now and spouted off the top of his head "So how are you two liking beacon?". He either sounded awkward or interested at that point...he just wanted to carry on the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:43 pm

Matt is surprised by the sudden change in conversation, a rather awkward transition by Zwei.  It's been really good so far. I just got my team yesterday, and they seem like good teammates.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:02 pm

Having finished her torment by the cliffs a small time ago, Aoife would be whistling innocently as she passes the fountain, the battle armour replaced to what was quickly becoming her casual attire: A Yakuta and red jacket from the recent ball. Weapons not on her, she would walk up to the fountain in complete disregard to them, visibly trying to decide if she should place her braided ponytail into her hair or keep it dangling.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:10 pm

Kaitlin sees the people gathering at the fountain and just stares.

'Why are people so bored that they talk to complete strangers.'
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:15 pm

Zwei blinked at the lady by the fountain...she was pretty. That isnt important MORE PEOPLE TO TALK TO!. He waved to get her attention for a second before half shouting "Over here!" He called over to her. He couldn't place what but she was really familiar...like he had seen her before. It didnt matter he felt like meeting people right now
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:17 pm

Aphelion looked around with a CD case of "Space Maids 2: The Search for Sexier Maids" hidden under his shirt, trying to find the familiar pink hair. Where is she... I can't strut around with this stuff forever. he tried his best to keep the gameplay off of his mind, focusing on his search.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:24 pm

Walking over to them, she would spot Arthur and smile, still holding out her appendage and trying to make a decision, "Hey. Think it would look better with or without it? It should be easier to keep a hold of if I place it under my hair to make it look plain and short, but if I keep it out it makes me more unique compared to others."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:23 pm

Hahahaha, appendage makes it sound dirty.

Arthur looks up at Aoife with a half smile. "Oh, hey Aoife. Wait, what are you asking me? I'll tell you now I have no idea what you are on about."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging at the fountain.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next