RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanging at the fountain.

Go down 
+6
Aphrodisiac
Frankenstein Joe
Ziplock80
Haboo90
DatteSa
Kellenredx
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Hanging at the fountain. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:24 pm

Walking over to them, she would spot Arthur and smile, still holding out her appendage and trying to make a decision, "Hey. Think it would look better with or without it? It should be easier to keep a hold of if I place it under my hair to make it look plain and short, but if I keep it out it makes me more unique compared to others."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:23 pm

Hahahaha, appendage makes it sound dirty.

Arthur looks up at Aoife with a half smile. "Oh, hey Aoife. Wait, what are you asking me? I'll tell you now I have no idea what you are on about."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:42 am

"Hair you dolt. Should I have my ponytail out or not?" Walking to her leader with a small frown, she would decide to remove the ponytail, removing the plait and placing it in a layer within her hair, taking out a few pins from her jacket to keep it in place, "Never mind. I decided to not have it, seems easier to manage like this."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:54 am

Zwei grins under his mask a little at Arthurs and the Ladys....interesting interaction. Using his expert level deduction skills he came to the conclusion that they must be dating. "So how long have you two been dating?" He gestured to Arthur  and The lady (Aoife) with a cheery and  mostly clueless tone.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:12 pm

Why did he say that? How does he even know? Why did he feel the need to bring it up? Were all questions going through Arthur's head as he thwacked Zwei over the back of the head.
((OOC: Auto-hit approved))
"We're not dating you fool!" Arthur says in an unreasonably harsh tone.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:16 pm

Looking between them, she would raise a brow at the question, her tone showing no compassion for either of them, "Why would we be dating? You sure you are okay in the head?" Placing her hands in her pockets, she would look at the masked man, "Hey, weren't you that one guy who got some drugs off Aphelion at the ball?"
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:19 pm

Issac walks around the fountain area, looking for something to do due to his extreme boredom. Wonder if I can meet some actual friends today. There's plenty of people here, but I still feel it's unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:25 pm

To answer her first question "Am I alright in the head?" He laughs a little at the question "HELL NO!" He half shouts maintaining a cheery tone afterward. "If I was alright in the head I wouldnt be here learning to fight monsters and risk my life and a horrible death...so in a way none of us are alright in the head". After his short speech he answered the second question "Yes that was me...did you see me with your own eyes? Or have you been spreading rumors too".
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:32 pm

"You interrupted my conversation with him, who is my boyfriend, so yeah I saw you with my own eyes. Why would I be spreading rumours? Too busy making spare blood from the amount I lost a few days ago." Her own friendliness being eerily weird. Having finished with her hair, she already remove her hands again and start fidgeting, making sure her yakuta is as immaculate as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:57 pm

In the midst of the conversation he spotted another student moping around the fountain. He rose from the bench "I will buy you a drink too" he directed toward Aoife. Quickly he slid up his mask and whistled with his hands loudly. After a minute a little puppy could be seen walking into the courtyard. He petted the puppy and picked him up and carried him. The puppy (known as DB) gave a happy yip as he was picked up. He turns to Aoife one more time "If you are upset with me I will make it up to you later". MISSION: Cheer up mopey guy with puppy is a go!. He walked over to the other (Issac) quietly until he was standing at the boys side "Hey" he gave a small greeting
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:08 pm

"Hey, how's it going?" Issac sees the puppy and reaches out to pet it. "Cute puppy. Where did you get a wolf pup?"
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:15 pm

Arthur is utterly bewildered at this point, with Aoife's seemingly random ramblings and Zwei whistling and a puppy arriving. What..? Is the only response to come to mind as he watches Zwei walk off with the pup.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:51 pm

What even... Matt watches Zwei whistle and summon a puppy, then take it over to the guy who just wandered over. Matt turns to the others. Yeah, he's not the most stable. Matt looks at Aoife. I haven't introduced myself yet. My name's Matt. He stands up and prepares to follow Zwei, wanting to get a better look at the puppy himself.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:37 pm

Having finally spotted his waifu, Aphelion jumped through the air and, passing right past everyone with the game in his hand, he aimed to slip it under Aoife's jacket while going to hug her, "Hello, lady I don't know. Have any idea where I could find a cute maid?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:27 pm

Zwei figeted for second remembering how he got it (stealing and killing its pack). "Oh you know I found the little guy he seemed to take a liking to me". DB gave a happy bark and licked Issacs hand. "Im Zwei Carter...and you are?".
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:05 am

"Issac d'Aterni. Nice to meet you Zwei, and your future battle-hound." Issac scratches the puppy's head before reaching out his hand to shake Zwei's.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:25 am

Zwei shifts DB to cradle him in one arm and shakes Issacs hand. "Pleased to meet you" he says in a pleasant tone. He pauses after a while to hold DB in both arms. The tiny puppy snuggles up to Zweis chest and lets out a tiny yawn. "Do you always hang around the fountain alone?" He jests a little before changing the subject. " I like you Issac let me buy you a drink with the others unless you dislike large groups I can gather a smaller group for a special trip". Despite only talking to this Issac guy for a very short period he felt that they could become good friends.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:36 am

"A drink? Sure, I could go for one." Issac shrugs and looks around. "I assume some of these people will be coming with? Don't really know any of them, but it could end well, depending on where we go and what we drink."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:49 am

Zwei laughs a little in realization "Yeah I just invited them all for drink and I only know their names and one of them I dont even know her name!". He gestured to Aoife with a slightly confused look under his mask. "Where we go?
..I usually go to the club nice drink there y'know?". He pets DB some and hopes Issac carries the conversation on.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:10 am

"Last time I went to a club one of my teammates got drunk, got in a fight, and almost got beaten by his girlfriend who is also my teammate." Issac smiles and lets out a small laugh, "Could be fun. When ever everyone's ready, we can go."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:00 pm

Zwei continues to pet the tired puppy while speaking to Issac. " Well im ready for a drink anytime why dont we go join the others?". He stood waiting to follow Issac towards the group
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:59 pm

Watching them quietly, she would get bored pretty quickly before starting to whistle to herself, no song in particular, though her fingers would tap her sides to another melody, pretending they are a guitar.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:03 pm

Zwei is to say the least suprised at the newcomer suddenly appearing and petting DB. He relaxes after a second and allows her to pet DB. "Hello pleased to meet you" he says in a cheery tone before gesturing to the puppy "This is DB". The puppy yips happily and licks the newcomers hand.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:12 pm

Zwei stumbles over his worda for a second. Why did she have to ask THAT?. "Well I found little DB here in the woods one night...its been a while so the details are hazy. And by hazy he meant he was drunk. "I wear this mask because to hide my face...like a mask does" he laughs a little trying to calm himself after those two questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging at the fountain.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next