RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanging at the fountain.

Go down 
+6
Aphrodisiac
Frankenstein Joe
Ziplock80
Haboo90
DatteSa
Kellenredx
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kellenredx

Hanging at the fountain. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:12 pm

Zwei stumbles over his worda for a second. Why did she have to ask THAT?. "Well I found little DB here in the woods one night...its been a while so the details are hazy. And by hazy he meant he was drunk. "I wear this mask because to hide my face...like a mask does" he laughs a little trying to calm himself after those two questions.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:23 pm

Zwei stands still stuttering a little becoming more nervous. Great im gonna be labeled a freak by her already. He only showed his face to people close to him so he was very uncomfortable. "I-Im fine" he stutters out to answer her. Still cradling DB. "My-my face is under the mask" he says obviously nervous.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:34 pm

Zwei calms himself a little. "I will show you later ok? Just not here". He didnt mind as much taking it off with one other person but there were a lot of people there for him to show her. He returns to his cheery self again a second later "yes he is...would you like to hold him?" He figured it would help make up for his awkwardness.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:07 pm

He wouldnt admit it but the wink she gave him made his heart skip a beat or two. Zwei pauses to think for a second (and compose himself) "Place? How about my teams dorm? Look for Team DYMC" He thinks somemore. "Time? How about 5pm? People arent usually there at that time....by the way im Zwei Carter" he smiles under his mask.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:22 pm

Zwei realizes how creepy he could have sounded had it not been for Trixie making a friendly joke about it. "Right see you at 5" He waves goodbye and cradles DB some more as the little puppy yawns again.
Back to top Go down
ChaosPhoenix11

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:25 am

Chaos cracks his neck and looks around. He doesn't see anyone he knows, though even after a few weeks, he knows almost no one. Maybe it would change, but for the time being, it was just occasional team interaction, slacking off in classes, training, and walking about the campus, listening to music.

He walks to the opposite side of the fountain that he sees there's a group of students gathered at, and sits down, leaning against the base of the fountain. He puts on some Avenged Sevenfold and sits back with one knee close to him and one leg outstretched, relaxing.

"Wonder when life's gonna get any more interesting..." He mumbles, as he looks at the trees in the distance, thinking.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:18 am

Gersemi walked into the yard quietly, reading a book as she was walking. Without so much as a glance, she sat down rather gracefully on the edge of the fountain, despite her long, awkward looking appearance. Her good eye was focused firmly on her book, while her bow, Grace and Beauty, was slung over her shoulders, looking much like a pair of wings fixed crookedly onto her back.

She didn't speak to anyone, nor did she look up. She had her book. She would only be a bother if she talked anyways. Her concentration was so great it would have taken her a while to notice if anyone talked to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the fountain.   Hanging at the fountain. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging at the fountain.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3