RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fountain; The night before initiation

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DrGustave

The Fountain; The night before initiation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:27 pm

"More so the....seeing potential. Some of the people here don't look like much and others....." Declan dipped his hand in the water and looked over at the academy.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:31 pm

"Others what?"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:38 pm

Declan sighs "This feels weird telling someone I just met but can you keep a secret?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:47 pm

"Of course I can" Aeden turns to Jogo. "Can you?"
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 12:41 am

"Sure, just as long as neither of you tell anyone about what I said when I landed here"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 12:42 am

Aeden gives a small laugh. "Deal. I wouldn't want people to know I was mistaken for a girl."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:52 am

Declan continues to look at Beacon. The shining pillar in a world of terror. He looked at it with....mixed emotions before sighing and looked toward the other two. "I....I don't know how I was accepted here. Failing grades in tactics, weapon building, dust application.....The only thing I excelled at was combat. I get that this is a school built around combat, but it's for the best of the best. And yet... I still got a letter from beacon asking me to come." He lifts up his hand and looked at his gauntlet "I mean, I'm nothing special, not compared to giant suits of armor or gun swords." He dips his hand back into the water.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:53 pm

Aeden can feel the concern in Declan's response. "I gave up trying to figure out Beacon a while back. You said that you had bad grades but I didnt even have any. I was self taught and just applied. I was shocked when they accepted me." Aeden turns toward Jogo. "It looks like we all have odd circumstances behind our acceptance: I never had any formal trainning, Jogo's from a far off land, and you had bad grades. For the time being we should try to focus on what's in front of us and pull through to help achieve the dream we all have of becoming the best hunters. What do you guys say?"
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:08 am

"Haha! This man speaks the truth! This is the first school I've been to. Do not lose heart, my friend..." (looking to Declan)

Inigo pulls out his dust-powered nicota (basically nicotine) dispenser. And draws in a breath, pausing for a moment before exhaling a dark blue plume of what appears to be smoke.

He looks to Declan

"I feel a strong presence. You have the air of a warrior about you. Do not worry, you will do fine." giving a slight grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain; The night before initiation   The Fountain; The night before initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fountain; The night before initiation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2