RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet the BEATs!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

Meet the BEATs! Empty
PostSubject: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:20 am

((OOC: 2nd week of the 2nd month (6th week), Monday))

Emerald walks into his new dorm. I thought our last team was gonna work out well. Looks like you were wrong. Each of us matched up with your teammates real well back there. Why did we have to lose the chef? I could have gotten so many snacks. All of you can shut up!

Looking around he notices that he is the first one in the room. Well looks like I'll wait and see who my teammates are, he thinks to himself as he sits down claiming the bed on the near left. He sets Caritatis and Răbdare down next to his bed as he waits for his new teammates.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

Meet the BEATs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:53 am

A sleepy and lazily clothed figure walked down the hall, mumbling something inaudible to herself. She should be sleeping, she thought, but she had to get to her dorm room first. Her expression was that of someone who only woke up mere minutes ago, and wished they were back asleep. That's because that's exactly how she felt. Only a few minutes ago, she was awoken and given a scroll, as well as a key to a dorm room. Groggily, she pulled her suitcase along side her as she attempted to find her dorm room.

Luckily, it didn't take more than five minutes as she was greeted by the same numbers to her dorm room sitting on a door. Without hesitation, she pushed the door open and immediately spotted a bed to the right. Not noticing the other person in the room, she immediately moved towards the bed, dropped her suitcase off next to it, and lazily feel face first into the soft cushions that were now her bed.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

Meet the BEATs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:06 am

Emerald turns as the girl who walked in just falls onto the bed next to his. How oblivious is she? Quick! Get a non-washable marker! Why? To draw on her face! Don't mess with people that are sleeping! That's rude! Bah! Should I wake her up? No. Yes.

Emerald moves to the side of his bed and sits down so he is facing the girl that had fallen. "Hey? Are you okay? What's your name?" he asked in a low tone.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

Meet the BEATs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:19 am

Just before Bianca finally fell back asleep, after ten minutes of being awake, she heard a voice. She didn't know what it said, as she was too busy trying to fall asleep to actually hear what it said. From what she could tell it was male, therefore her first reaction was to flirt with him. As a joke, that is.

Bianca slowly rolled over, she was still in her pajamas that revealed quite a bit of her midriff and rather generous chest. She looked up at him with her yellow, half-asleep eyes as she clutched the sheets, knees turned inwards.

A tired sounding "Nya~?" was all that she uttered as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

Meet the BEATs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:27 am

Emerald stared blankly at the girl's face and asked, "What's your name?" In his head he hears, She's trying something. I'm not sure yet what, but she is trying something. I hate meeting new people. I said don't bother someone while they're asleep![/i] [i]Whatever she is trying to do, I'm not falling for it. Good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

Meet the BEATs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:47 am

Bianca looked at him before sighing and pushing herself upright. "You could at least react you know." she said with a yawn. "...What's your name again?" she asked. "I didn't catch it." It was clear at this point that the cat was both incredibly tired and not listening to anything the boy had to say. She didn't even hear him ask her about her name. Bianca scanned the boy up and down, judging his worth before she flopped down on her back once more.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

Meet the BEATs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:25 pm

"Good luck trying to get me to react," Emerald responds. I knew she was up to something! Damn, crafty faunus! Why doesn't she put some actual clothes on? She's embarrassing me. She has pajamas on. Those are clothes; clothes for sleeping. Which I told you to let her do. How am I suppose to meet my teammates if I let the only one I've seen just sleep.

Answering her question, he says, "I'm Emerald Ubiquitous; your team leader. And what is your name?" he asks back. You'd think she would have answered by now.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

Meet the BEATs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:49 pm

"Hmm? Oh so you're our team leader." Bianca said as she stood up from her bed...

Only to fall down onto all fours. She started walking around like an actual cat, on all fours, as she circled Emerald. She sniffed at the air around him before jumping back onto her bed and sitting on all fours. Her ears twitched and her tail swayed back and forth as her ever present grin gave no indication of disapproval.

"Bianca Criniera." she finally came to say after giving him a good one over. She went silent after that, only looking into his eyes as if she was trying to see what was behind them.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

Meet the BEATs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:14 pm

I got an idea. Does it have to do with her staring? Because I think I have the same one. If you guys are agreeing on something, I'll gladly take part. I don't want to be the odd mind man out. I'm in too. Okay, I'll let each of you take control for a second each, that way my eyes will change color. That's what I was thinking. I'm fine with that. Ditto.

Emerald's green eyes gave off a red tint, then after a second switched to having a yellow tint to the green. After another second they had a blue tint in them, and finally they switched back to green. Having done that, Emerald asks as if nothing happened, "So where are our other teammates?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

Meet the BEATs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:26 pm

Bianca only tilt her head slightly as she watched his eyes change color, her facial expression not changing at all.

"I don't know. I hope they get here soon so I can harass them." she said as she flopped onto her side. She really did want to harass them, only for fun though. She wouldn't go too far with them as to keep them from being uncomfortable. "I wonder what they're like..." she mumbled as she began staring off into space, a light purring emanating from her throat.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

Meet the BEATs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:43 pm

"Well, wake me up when they get here, please," Emerald says as he jumps back onto his bed landing his head on his new pillow. Yay! Sleep time! Are you really going to trust this stranger while you're asleep? I'm with Almandine on this one. I'm too tired to care at the moment. Right now is the time to sleep.

Emerald shuts his eyes and looks like he slowly drifts off to sleep.

Last edited by Shortstop on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

Meet the BEATs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:22 pm

"If you say so." she said as she reached over to her suitcase and looked inside. Yep, it was just as she remembered it when she had it sent over. The only pairs of clothes were several pairs of her uniform, several pairs of her underwear, and several pairs of her pajamas. It was all she needed clothes wise, and she had more than enough money to buy more if needed. She looked over at the now sleeping form of her team leader. With a tilt of her head and a light, confused mewl, she thought about why his eyes had changed color earlier.

'Maybe it's his semblance? I've seen a few people around here that have that sorta side effect from their semblance. Maybe it wasn't though, and it was something else. Whatever I'll just ask him later.' she thought as she began rummaging through her suitcase once more, making sure everything was intact.
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

Meet the BEATs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:57 pm

Just outside the door, listening closely and making herself smaller than usual, Musa fidgets in one spot, too anxious to actually enter the room. Why couldn't I have just gotten here first? Why do I have to be on a team? Why can't they be less scary? Musa groaned quietly to herself, summoning the bulk of what little courage she possessed to try and pass through the threshold of her new room. Her room that she had to share with 3 other (huge and scary) people. She took a deep breath, holding it as if about to dive underwater before pulling her scarf up above most of her face and gingerly stepping into the dorm room.

Barely audibly, Musa muttered "Just putting my stuff- I'll just- I- Um..."

Musa, despite her best efforts to attempt contact with her new team mates, couldn't muster the confidence for a full sentence, instead she chose to meekly sit in the corner, clutching her backpack and praying her team mates would never speak to her. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

Meet the BEATs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:29 pm

Emerald's eyes shot open and he said, "Good, I couldn't fall asleep anyways." Aww. He sits up and looks down over at the girl in the corner. "Are you alright? My name is Emerald, what is yours?" he asks her as gently as he can. Which realizing he doesn't have a gentle tone he thinks, Topaz, I need your help here. Why me? I don't like meeting new people! They're all dangerous. Perfect fit, if you ask me. But- but- what about that other girl? What if she sneaks behind me. Quit being a baby! Wait! Another faunus! What the hell? I'm surprised you aren't happy that it has been all girls so far. And I thought you liked faunus'. ]i]I'm trying to be contradictory here, stop ruining my fun![/i] If you guys stop arguing, I'll help. Done. Done.

Emerald Topaz puts his hands over his eyes, as if to wipe away sleep, but really so the new member doesn't see the change. Once his hands are back down, his eyes are slightly tinted yellow. He slides off his bed slowly and crawls toward the girl as gently as possible, stopping about five feet from her. "Look, I'm a friend. I mean you no harm," Topaz says in a much more gentle voice than Emerald could ever come close to.
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

Meet the BEATs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:13 pm

The sound Musa made at that moment would be considered stereotypical by most. The tiny mouse let out what could only be described as a squeak when confronted by Emerald. Frantically, her eyes darted around the room, trying to find an escape from the confrontation, but found nothing to aid her escape.

"Don't- Please- I... Just- Oohhh..."

Once again, Musa's anxiousness had forced her to fail to form a solid sentence. As such, Musa decided to hide her head entirely under her scarf, burying it behind her backpack and curling up smaller.

Once again, Musa attempted communication. "Please leave me a- alone?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

Meet the BEATs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:24 pm

Topaz sighs. "Well, that was my best," he says, slightly to Emerald. Looks like only time will tell. At least scaredy-cat over here has more courage. Hey! Anyways, control is back to you Emerald. Thanks for trying, at least. Emerald's eyes turn back to their regular color of green as he turns around and stands up with a sigh.

He says over his shoulder as he walks away, "I just wanted to know the name of my teammate, that's all." He goes and lies back down on his bed. He thinks to himself (and the others) Two down, one to go.
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

Meet the BEATs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:37 pm

Musa peeked her head out from the cloth fortress she constructed. Desperately trying to speak up, though speaking was easier now that he wasn't so close to her.

She managed to stutter out "M- Mu- M- Mus- Musa. M- My name. It's Musa."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

Meet the BEATs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:55 pm

From the moment until the mouse entered the room until the moment she had said her name, Bianca stared at her intently. Her facial expression had changed immediately from one expressing cheeriness, to one that expressed nothing at all. In fact, it looked as if Bianca was eyeing down prey to kill and tear apart at this moment. She was a cat, this was a mouse. These instincts were normal.

However they weren't rabid animals, therefore Bianca didn't actually want to kill, or even harm the poor thing. Yet her expression gave the feeling that if the mouse did not start running soon, she would in fact die. However, before the mouse could even notice, Bianca had tackled the poor creature in the wall. Although Bianca was the one who hit the wall. The cat had executed a flying leap from her end of the room, and into the mouse, quite literally. The impact of them hitting the wall wasn't too bad, especially for Musa who had two soft cushions to soften the impact. Bianca on the other hand, had used her semblance to reduce the impact on herself good enough to the point where she could simply ignore the pain. It was there, yes, but it was weakened to the point where it was easily brushed off. She was lucky she had that part of her semblance.

"Awwww, she's so adorable!" the cat exclaimed as she hugged the mouse tight on the floor, rubbing her cheek against the mouse's own cheek.
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

Meet the BEATs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:35 pm

As if Musa wasn't already regretting entering the room in the first place, now she was regretting staying as well. Her first reaction to being tackled was, like most people, less than flattering. She let out a small shriek, flailing her arms and squirming to try and free herself from the big cat's grasp. She tried briefly to push her team mate off of her, but her tiny arms failed her once again. Whimpering at the unwanted contact, Musa held her breath and shut her eyes tightly, tensing up to try and endure the barrage of nuzzling and cuddling being given to her. Please go away. Please go away. Please go away! Musa's meek whimpering and shaking continued despite her mock catatonic state.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

Meet the BEATs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:40 pm

Hearing Bianca jump from her bed, Emerald quickly sits up and looks over to where he had left Musa. "Bianca, let go of her! She's already afraid of us!" he exclaims at the cat faunus. He jumps off his bed and runs over to the two, not knowing how to get them apart he quickly asks his advisers for help.

Try pulling Musa out of her arms? I doubt she wants to be in anyone's arms right now. Roll them over and pull Bianca off of her? Yeah, because I want to squish the poor girl. Throw them at the wall. How is that gonna get them apart? Is that what we were trying to do? I was just telling you to do something I thought was funny. Damn it. You are of no help!

He resorted to trying to pry Bianca's arms off of Musa. "You can't do this to people, Bianca!"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

Meet the BEATs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:01 pm

"NO!! She's my mousey! You can't have her!" she said as she refuse to let go of the poor mouse girl. She then realized that she needed this mouse on her team, and murder was also illegal.

"Nevermind, you can have her." she said as she quickly let go. Before either could react, she disappeared in a blur, reappearing on her bed. "But don't expect that I won't do that again." she said as she vanished under a swirling vortex of sheets and blankets. Now she felt she was just being plain silly. Sillier than before, that is.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

Meet the BEATs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:27 pm

When Bianca let go, Emerald fell backwards from the force he was using to try and pry her arm off. He groaned when he hit the floor. Damn cat. Wait. Say that again. Damn? No, cat. What about cats? I got an idea how to stop her from attacking Musa. Why would you help Musa?[/i] [i]That fall hurt me too! What's your idea? Just go to the door and use Fragmentation to make me appear on the other side of the door. I'll run and get something to help, then I'll come back and give you it. Why should I trust you now? You just have to! Fine.

Emerald gets up and walks over to the door. He leans on it and thinks Fragmentation! and a clone of Emerald with red hair and iris' appears out in the hall. He runs off and less than ten minutes later he comes running back. Hearing his footsteps, Emerald opens the door, secretly takes the item, and stabs Almandine with Caritatis. Almandine disappears in a flurry of aura and returns to Emerald's head.

Emerald hides the item beneath his cloak and walks to his bed. Unseen by his teammates, Emerald now has a spray bottle used for window cleaning, but instead of a kind of soap inside, it had been washed out and filled with water. He lies down and waits for his final teammate to arrive saying to Bianca, "Don't attack her again. Or else."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

Meet the BEATs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:27 am

"No guarantees." she said as she watched Emerald walk over to the door. Was he leaving? No, he didn't leave. Whatever.

Bianca began curling up into a ball on her bed with her blankets wrapped around her. It was probably for the best that she was out of sight, maybe the poor mouse girl would forgot the cat was here... and then she'd tackle her agai--

'No, no, no.' Bianca thought to herself. 'I shouldn't be doing that... but it's so fun.' It was conflicting as to what exactly she should do. For the moment, she just began arguing with herself mentally.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

Meet the BEATs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:03 pm

Emerald sighs. "This last person is taking forever," he says. Sleep? I'm not tired. Got any other ideas of what to do? I guess I haven't showered today. Emerald repeats aloud, "I'm gonna go take a shower." He stands up and turns toward the bathroom when he hears, Don't leave that poor girl defenseless.

He turns toward Musa and takes out the sprayer of water and slides it across the floor to the mouse girl. He says, "Use that if she attacks again." He walks to the bathroom door, opens it, and closes it behind him without locking. Did you forget to do something? Musa is scared of anyone near her, I doubt she will want to see anyone naked, and I'm gonna place a bet that Bianca doesn't like water. Good luck with that. Emerald takes off his clothes and goes into the shower turning on the warm water.

((OOC: Look, I've got no idea what to post and I have to shower anyways. Do with this post what you will.))
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

Meet the BEATs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:14 pm

Terra knocked on the door before letting herself in. Immediately, she said, "Hello, my name is Terra Denizen. Is this the room for team BEAT? If it is, sorry I'm late, apparently, no one realized i cant read the room numbers or my scroll." Terra used her echolocation semblance to get an understanding of the room. Ok, so there are four beds, like each room before this, and... Only three people? I may have the right room after all. Taking a "look" at the people, she realized that two of the three roommates were cowering and the other was in the shower... Maybe it was a mistake to enter this room... She gave an uncomfortable smile and very slowly started backing out of the room. "Well, maybe this is the wrong room... Sorry to disturb you guys!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meet the BEATs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet the BEATs!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next