RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet the BEATs!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bren159

Meet the BEATs! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:17 pm

Terra, feeling very relieved, gets up off of Emerald. "Phew, you're ok. I did not want to have to find a new team AND and new room." She walks over to her bed and sits down, waiting for an explination as to why her roommate suddenly collapsed and then acted like nothing was wrong. However, before the truth could come forward, she heard a small growl. Confused, Terra looked down at her own stomach. Huh, I don't feel hungry. But, if my stomach says so, i probably am... Before she could voice her apparent discomfort, she was stopped by the voice of Emerald. 'I'm hungry, got any snacks?' Oh... I guess i'm not hungry... But i still don't know what just happened! Terra put he hand to her chin and said, "You can eat later. Right now we need to know what just happened in case it ever happens again!"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:35 pm

"Yeah, what she said. That was just... weird." Bianca said, looking skeptically at Emerald. He kept talking with different tones. Maybe it was linked with how his eyes changed color? Bianca didn't fail to notice that in the slightest, but for the moment she just ignored it. He would need to explain that later, and Bianca would make sure he did. For now, she just wanted to know what had just happened.

"Did you faint or something? Have a stroke? What was that?" she would ask in rapid succession, folding her arms under her chest as she squinted her eyes in suspicion at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:59 pm

"No... food?" Lapis asks looking disappointed. His eyelids start to droop. "Then... I... guess.. I'll... just... sleep." His voice becoming more drowsy as he speaks. No explain first! Don't sleep! HA! They're so confused! So.. Sleepy.. Yes! This is my chance! Wait. What! No, Lapis stay awake, don't let him take control! Too. Late. Lapis' eyelids shut and his head falls forward, his chin touching his chest. A faint snoring can be heard from him.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:38 pm

"Did... Did he just fall asleep for no reason? I mean, I'm not one to judge but seriously?" she would say quizzically. This guy was starting to get on her nerves, as she couldn't quite tell what it was he was doing or what it was that was happening. He just seemingly switched personalities, kind of, instantaneously. He did, right? He went from timid and afraid of seeing her boobs, to not caring, but only after switching from his normal calm self. AND his eyes changed colors when it happened.

"Yeah, there's something he's not telling us." she said, looking kind of impatient with the boy already.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:16 pm

Emerald's body looked fast asleep, but the personalities weren't. Hey, why am I not sleeping? You left the body open to be taken control of. And now he can do whatever he wants. He? Me!

Suddenly, Emerald's eyelids shot open. They no longer had a blue tint. It was a reddish tint now. Almandine lunged forward grabbing the sides of Bianca's face and kissed her smack on the lips. It was held for about two seconds when Almandine fell backwards giggling maliciously, "Hehehe hahahaha hehe!" We need to stop him! No shit, Sherlock! How are we suppose to do that? Maybe if we both try to take control at once? Fine. On 3. 1. 2. 3!

Almandine's laughter is cut short, and Emerald's body falls to the floor, eyes closed. It appears that he'll be out for a while it seems.

((OOC: Okay, Emerald will be back in a couple minutes IC. You three can just post for a bit and skip over me.))
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:48 pm

Bianca froze in place, her face a bright red as she was kissed by Emerald. She didn't know how to react to this, even after he fell on the floor. It took a moment to fully register in her brain that she had just been kissed, and once it did, she immediately flung herself back onto her bed and wrapped herself up in a ball. A slight growling noise was coming from the blanket, indicating she did not like what had just happened. Despite her constant flirting, she did not like actual physical contact unless she was the one doing the touching or she said herself that she didn't mind it. It was a contradicting sort of complex, she knew that yes, but that part didn't matter to her at all. What mattered was the fact she was touched, even kissed, by this person she JUST met. It was an unpleasant feeling for her, and for the moment she just curled up in a ball and hissed at anything that she heard come near or address her.
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:01 pm

Terra just stood there, not at all sure about what was going on in the room since she entered. It occurred to her just what took place in the dorm in a matter of minutes. Okay, so... Musa was tackled, then had her personal space invaded, Bianca kept hiding in a ball, and Emerald's brain was broken and he most likely went insane; if he wasn't already and now, Bianca got kissed and she obviously doesn't like it...  Terra turned to Bianca, having completely given up on figuring out Emerald. She decided to try and cheer Bianca up."Hey Bianca, are you okay? I'm sure he didn't mean it.  I get that the kiss was uncalled for, and you have the right to be angry, but remember, he isn't himself right now." Just then, Terra got an evil thought and she grinned. All though... If you do want to get back at him, I have some duct tape in my bag. We could tape him to the dresser while he is unconscious." Terra skipped over to her bag and pulled out the tape. "This could be a fun prank! What do you say? Wanna do it?" Terra walked over to the bundle of blankets and sat down, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:40 pm

Bianca frowned, although it was under her blanket so nobody would see. Then upon the mention of taping Emerald to a dresser, she immediately flung her blankets off and smiled a sort of evil smile.

"Heck yeah I wanna do it!" she exclaimed as she walked over to Terra. "Let's do it!"

It was revenge for that kiss, the one she didn't want. The ONLY time she got a kiss from him. So why was she thinking about this? Now she was just confusing herself, as was shown by her confused expression on her face. She merely shook off the thought and looked back to Terra with her evil smile.

"Come on, before he wakes up!"
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 3:19 pm

"Great! This is going to be fun!" Terra gave Bianca a quick hug and handed her the duct tape, then she ran over to the dresser. She started to clear it off and move it around. "Okay, first, you make sure he is still alive.this prank wouldn't be as much fun if he didn't wake up. While you do that, I will make sure the dresser is stable enough to tape a guy to... With that, she turned back to what she was doing. Still facing the dresser, Terra said, "Tell me when you've finished and so we can do this! And do it quickly!"

[OOC: Sorry I haven't been here in a bit, I've been busy
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:04 pm

Emerald was still unconscious. Light breathing can be heard from him from a foot away. His chest rose and fell at a steady rate. No physical problems, it seems. It was just that his brain had finally gone to sleep for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:04 pm

"Alrighty then." she said as she knelt down next to Emerald to check his pulse and listen for breathing. He was fine, which meant it was safe to do this. "He's fine, unfortunately." she said as she picked him up and got ready to do whatever Terra told her to. "Let's do this."

Yep, it was payback time.
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:07 pm

Terra, having just finished her job, turned to Bianca. She noticed that she already was dragging Emerald over. "Wow. You sure are eager to do this? Although, I can't say much, since this was my idea anyway..." Terra looked over the dresser once more to make sure she had done a good job. Perfect. Now for the centerpiece, Emerald... Terra grinned once more. "Okay, just hold him up against the side of the dresser and hand me the tape. Leave the rest to me..."

I sure hope he doesn't wake up in the middle of this...
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:46 pm

Bianca held up the boy to the dresser via his collar with one hand, handing Terra the tape with her other. "Alright, let's do this quick. Before he wakes up and stuff." she said as she kept him pressed to the dresser, keeping him in a comfortable position (standing up) so he didn't get sore after being taped up for long periods of time. Because that's what she intended on leaving him there for a loooong time.
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:17 pm

Terra took the tape and pulled off a long strip. "Now, when you do this, you should always start by making a basic foundation all over the body," Terra placed tape across his torso, arms and legs. "Next, you place even strips all down the body, starting with the arms." Terra placed the tape all down his body, making him look more like a blob than a person. "Then finally, you want to tape all the other tape down to the dresser, for extra support." Terra continued on, figuring no further instruction was needed. She really had no idea why she was teaching Bianca this. Perhaps it was for Bianca's future safety, since she would probably attract more men with her body type... Nah, it's just really fun!

Finally, Terra stood up and stepped back, admiring her work. "Now that's how you tape a man to a dresser!" Terra smiled for a bit, then frowned. "Well... What do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:12 pm

Bianca listened to Terra's instructions, despite them being completely pointless. When was she ever going to do this again? Eh, it didn't matter. As long as Emerald was immobilized by the tape, she was okay. It didn't take long for Terra to apply all of the tape necessary to keep Emerald from moving.

"Well then." she said, a smile creeping up on her face. "He'll be like this for a while." she said before bursting into laughter. "Yep! We're not letting him down for the next hour or so. Or maybe we could just leave him there for the rest of the day?" she suggested as she looked towards the clock that hung over the door. "It's only the middle of the afternoon, he'll be fine." she said before going back to her bed and sitting down on it.

Ten minutes passed and Emerald was still tied up on the dresser via tape. He still had yet to actually wake up.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:33 pm

Emerald slowly comes back to consciousness. The whole and the fragment. His eyes slowly open. Ugh, what happened? His eyes squint together suddenly. Never mind. I know what happened. Damn you three! You should have let her sleep. That's faunus' for you. Musa wasn't a part of this! Not those three. YOU THREE! Oh. Oh. Oh shit. I'll deal with you later, first off Topaz get me out of this tape.

Emerald mutters out loud, "Fragmentation." All of a sudden to the surprise of the two girls a copy of Emerald appeared next to him. The only difference is the yellow hair and irises. The clone starts tearing off all of the tape on Emerald and the wardrobe. Finally, Emerald comes off the wardrobe taking off the leftover tape with a stern look on his face.
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:43 pm

"Whoa! A second Emerald! Where did you come from? And why are you ruining our prank?!" Terra's face was a mixture of rage and confusion. All she could see was a second form exactly the same size and shape as Emerald. She had no idea that he had yellow eyes and hair. This is getting annoying... Terra crossed her arms and sighed. "Jeez! It's always something new with you isn't it... You're just like a magician! all these tricks, but no explanations!"

Terra walked over to her bed and sat down. she turned her head to Bianca. "Do you know whats going on? Or are you just as lost as I am?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:23 pm

Bianca blinked as she watched the second Emerald appear and then cut down the original one. What? Did that just happen? A thought came into her mind, and she walked over to the second Emerald and leaned over, putting her hands on her hips. "Hey!" she shouted. "What do you think you're doing?" She looked irritated, but to be honest she wasn't. As she leaned forwards, she made her chest more visible to the boy as she attempted to make him blush or feel uncomfortable. SOMETHING to make him uneasy, as payback for ruining her and Terra's prank.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:54 pm

Topaz turned to see Bianca leaning towards him. Surprised by how close she was (and the view he just got) he shouts, "Ahh!" and steps back. However, when stepping back he trips his foot over his other leg's ankle, causing him to fall onto the floor. He squeezes his eyes shut to avoid seeing her again.

Having taken off all the tape, Emerald looks up and notices Topaz on the ground. He says to him, "Get up, you scaredy-cat. She won't bite."

Topaz stands up next to Emerald, but keeps his head down. Emerald says to the two girls, "Alright, time for explanations. I was going to wait until Musa was out here as well, but that doesn't seem to be happening." He closes his eyes in concentration and says audibly, "Fragmentation."

Two more copies appeared next to Topaz. One with blue hair and eyes, the other with red hair and eyes. The blue one had his head tilted back and was snoring. With his eyes open. Don't question it. The red one was busy laughing at what had just happened to his yellow counterpart. "First off, these are Topaz, Lapis, and Almandine. I don't know what they are, but they appeared in my head in times of need, and they never left. They all have specific characteristics to them, which changes the way their voices sound to mine. They are each like a separate conscious of my mind. My semblance allows me to manifest them into physical forms, like right now. I can also allow them control of my body to say or do what they want, either to calm someone down or argue with them commandingly. When they are in control my eyes slightly change color to be closer to theirs."

Emerald turns to Bianca and says, "That is what you saw when it was just you and me in the room."

He continues, "While I'm in control, they are more like advisers to help with me making decisions. Anyways, to the problem that happened over the past half hour. I remember all of it, but I was not able to do anything during the time. Something Bianca said just didn't make sense to me, and for some reason I couldn't think or do anything. Kind of like Musa when Bianca had tackled her."

"Anyways, that was when I fell over, then this scared-ass," he points at Topaz and he slightly winces, "tried to explain it to you by taking control. Though, it would have worked, he seized up in embarrassment with Bianca so close to him. So, he asked this dumb-ass," he points to Lapis, who snaps out of his slumber, "to take control. He did, and then, like usual, he thinks of his stomach and sleep first. So he fell asleep, letting this jackass, " Rather than pointing, Emerald punches Almandine in the face, "take control, letting him go to his mischievous ways, and surprise Bianca with a kiss. Then the other two suppressed him so that no one had control for the past minutes between then and now." Emerald sighs, "I think I covered everything."
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:06 pm

Terra stared at the two new Emeralds, hardly listening to the explanation as to why they were there. Finally, the information reached her brain and she pondered it. Okay, so there are four Emeralds, one for each personality. That should be easy to remember... Terra looked at the clones and realized something very important. She couldn't see color! Shoot! They all look the same! Terra stood up and tried to figure out a solution. "So... Aside from their colors and voices being different, is there any other way to tell them apart? 'Cause... Well... Ya know..." Terra pointed to her glasses, hoping that the hint would be understood. I'm really getting tired of my blindness being an issue here...
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:17 pm

Bianca snickered as she watched Emerald punch the red version of him. He should feel lucky that it wasn't Bianca that punched him, his head might have come off. Because logic.

"At least he got what he deserves..." she mumbled as she walked over to the group and looked them over. "Welp... I have no way to react to this whatsoever. I guess that's just more people for me to mess with!" she said, folding her arms and looking over all of the copies of Emerald.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:34 pm

Almandine, having fallen over from the punch, stood up rubbing his cheek. "You didn't have to hit so hard, smart-ass," he said keeping to Emerald's motif in his explanation. He looked over at Bianca and asked, "What are you looking at sweet-cheeks? You want another kiss?" He gave a devilish smirk and a wink.

Emerald turned to Terra and says, "Sorry Terra, I can't control what they look like. They just become copies of how I look and what I am wearing. That includes weapons. There is no other discernible feature. However, usually they have something to say immediately because that's the reason why I bring them out, other than combat. Just know that Topaz will sound nervous, Lapis will sound tired, and Almandine will most likely be swearing his head off." Almandine only nods his head at this in confirmation.
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:22 pm

Terra let out a sigh. "Yeah... I figured as much. Although, I am not as shocked as I thought I would be..." Terra folded her arms and thought more about the situation.With three extra people in here, this place will get pretty cramped, even if Musa never comes out of the bathroom... Terra walked over to the clones and studied them. "So... Are they gonna be here forever? If they are, they can sleep in your bed, 'cause I'm not sharing, and I am pretty sure Bianca won't appreciate any form of you sleeping in her bed. Right Bianca?" To prove her point, Terra flopped out onto her bed, trying to take up all of the space.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:24 pm

"Pfft, you wish you could get another kiss from me." said Bianca to Almandine. "I dare you try again. You want have any limbs left when I'm done with you though." she said, brandishing her nails as a thin, transparent white aura formed around her hand, the aura around the fingers ending in a ridiculously sharp point. 

Bianca walked over to her bed and sat on it, looking over at Terra. "I dunno. Sleeping with 4 Emeralds might prove interesting. But don't get your hopes up guys, I'm already taken."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:33 pm

Emerald walked behind the three copies, saying, "Don't worry Terra, they only last for up to half and hour. And that's just outside of combat. If we're fighting they use up more energy faster. However, they are also easily defeated, since they're made up of aura. As demonstrated through this." Emerald grabs the side of Almandine's head and smashes him into a wall. Rather than breaking the wall, Almandine disappears in a haze. Aww, man. I didn't get to have any fun! You're staying in there for the next few days. What?! It's punishment for what you did. Aww!

Emerald looked at the other two clones. "Since you two didn't intentionally mess up, I'm not going to send you back as forcibly. When the time is up, you will go back. Otherwise, you can do as you please."

Lapis, with his eyes drooping, slowly nods before saying, "I'll go back to sleep, nighty night." He then falls over and lands on the nearest bed, Bianca's. He can be heard snoring easily in the small dorm. Topaz just grabs a chair from a desk, sits in it, and leans it against a wall, just waiting for the time to finish up. All of this, without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:34 pm

Terra sat there on her bed for a bit, figuring out what she was going to do. I'm not tired, I'm not hungry, and i definitely don't want to hear any more explanations... Terra thought even harder, trying to remember what she had to do. Finally, It came to her. Oh shoot! I have to go to the bathroom! Terra quickly stood up and shouted, "If you need me, I will be in the restroom!" She rushed over to the door and opened it, only just remembering that her mouse teammate was in there already. It was too late, Terra had already entered, but when she checked around, Musa was nowhere to be found... Confused, Terra asked her remaining teammates, "Hey guys? Did you see Musa leave the bathroom, 'cause she isn't in here and the window is open...!"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:09 pm

Bianca watched as Lapis fell on her bed, not really caring all too much. She liked to sleep too, and these beds were pretty comfortable, so she let him sleep. When Terra came out of the bathroom asking where Musa went, Bianca frowned. 

"Oh, I think I might have scared her off. I did tackle her when she came in the room. But that's because mice and cats do not share rooms, it's not a good idea." she said, folding her arms and furrowing her brow in thought. But maybe she shouldn't have. They weren't rabid animals, she probably could have controlled herself and just walked up to the mouse girl and said hi... No, that would have been too boring. She had to have tackled her. No other choice.

"Do we go look for her, then?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet the BEATs!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next