RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet the BEATs!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

Meet the BEATs! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:03 pm

Emerald sighs. "This last person is taking forever," he says. Sleep? I'm not tired. Got any other ideas of what to do? I guess I haven't showered today. Emerald repeats aloud, "I'm gonna go take a shower." He stands up and turns toward the bathroom when he hears, Don't leave that poor girl defenseless.

He turns toward Musa and takes out the sprayer of water and slides it across the floor to the mouse girl. He says, "Use that if she attacks again." He walks to the bathroom door, opens it, and closes it behind him without locking. Did you forget to do something? Musa is scared of anyone near her, I doubt she will want to see anyone naked, and I'm gonna place a bet that Bianca doesn't like water. Good luck with that. Emerald takes off his clothes and goes into the shower turning on the warm water.

((OOC: Look, I've got no idea what to post and I have to shower anyways. Do with this post what you will.))
Back to top Go down
bren159

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:14 pm

Terra knocked on the door before letting herself in. Immediately, she said, "Hello, my name is Terra Denizen. Is this the room for team BEAT? If it is, sorry I'm late, apparently, no one realized i cant read the room numbers or my scroll." Terra used her echolocation semblance to get an understanding of the room. Ok, so there are four beds, like each room before this, and... Only three people? I may have the right room after all. Taking a "look" at the people, she realized that two of the three roommates were cowering and the other was in the shower... Maybe it was a mistake to enter this room... She gave an uncomfortable smile and very slowly started backing out of the room. "Well, maybe this is the wrong room... Sorry to disturb you guys!"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:33 pm

Bianca heard the newcomer enter the room and immediately flung the sheets off of herself and onto the floor. The cat, being a cat and all, soon found herself walking around the new girl on all fours. "Ohh, so you're the last member of our team? Three faunus girls and one human guy, it's like a dream come true. For the guy, that is." she would say, standing up to her full 5'11" in front of the bat girl.

"Terra, you said your name was? I'm Bianca, another of your teammates. At least I think you're our teammate. You said you don't know?" she said, offering her hand for a handshake as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:01 pm

Emerald got out of the shower and dried off. He grabbed a change of clothes and got dressed. He walked out of the bathroom just as Bianca asked her questions. "Oh good, you're finally here. Welcome to Team BEAT." Damn it, another faunus! You're loving this, shut up. There's something off about her. What do you mean? Look at her eyes. I can't see her eyes, she's wearing blacked-out glasses. Now, why would she be wearing those inside? Good point, I'll ask later.

He also says to the new girl, "My name's Emerald Ubiquitous, I'm your leader."
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:36 pm

Terra sighed and grabbed her forehead, annoyed at the fact that the first thing they noticed was her eyes. "First, it's rude to stare, and second, I said I couldn't read the room numbers, not not knowing my own team." Terra stepped into the room and sat on a bed she thought was vacant. As she did, she realized she should probably explain how she knew Emerald was staring at her eyes. "Oh, and before you ask, I am blind, but I can still "see". Because I am a bat faunus, I was born with the ability to use echolocation. Also, since I grew up in a mine, it helped because there was no light." Terra gave a warm smile to the two who welcomed her. However, she couldn't help but notice the girl cowering it the corner. "What's up with her? She looks like a mouse who just got caught by a cat."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:15 pm

"Uh... Funny story. That's kinda what happened." Bianca said, rubbing the back of her head. "Sorry, Musa." she said as she turned back to the mouse faunus. It was instinct to tackle her the moment she saw her. Bianca was a cat, and Musa was a mouse. The two don't exactly mix, but they weren't rabid animals so Bianca could hold off on the urges to kill.

For now.

"Oh, echolocation? That's cool! I wish I could do stuff like that, but I guess I'm just your average cat." she said as she tread on all fours (like an actual cat) back to her bed. She leapt onto it, pulling her blanket back up with her and wrapping it around her, still sitting up to see the newcomer though. "I guess I can't do much." she muttered through her blanket as she watched her team.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:27 pm

So... a bat, a cat, a rat, and... A walking frat. She's a mouse not a rat. Details, details. Did you just call me a fraternity? ...Maybe... I think four minds is too little an amount for a fraternity. I was making it rhyme, be quiet.

Emerald responded to Terra with, "FYI, I'm not staring, I'm looking you over to try and get an idea of who you are. Since we'll be sharing a room for four years, it'd be helpful to know who my roommates are." Emerald looked at his other teammates for examples and said, "Since Bianca over there has been in pajamas since she walked in here, I can already tell she won't be doing much but sleeping.... no offense," he adds offhandedly. He gestures toward Musa, "Musa, on the other hand has been hiding behind that scarf the entire time, showing that it will be difficult for her to get used to us."

Finally turning back to Terra he states, "I could've tried to figure you out given more time, but you have already explained as much of yourself that could be pertained from what you're wearing." Dear Dust, you are boring me to sleep. She's blind, huh, does explain why she took so long getting here. Shush, I'm losing my train of thought.

"So Terra, how good is your echolocation kind of sight?" he asked his final teammate. "Just to get an idea of what you can and can't see."
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:47 pm

Musa snapped out of her statuesque state, only long enough to peak out from her coverings to confirm what she was hearing. There was indeed another person in the room, the little mouse shrunk even lower, at least, she tried to. She decided to take advantage of the attention being drawn off of her, specifically Bianca's attention. As quickly and quietly as she could, Musa threw her backpack onto one of the unclaimed beds, her scarf following quickly after it.

"Th-That's my my bed!"

Before any response could be offered, Musa darted into the now empty bathroom, shutting the door behind her and shaking the slight dizziness from her head. A moment later, she tossed off her jacket, looking at her scarred, tiny arms, frowning. This was a stupid idea. I knew I couldn't handle it, and yet here I am... Musa wiped a tear forming in her eye and turned on the water, despite having no intention of actually showering, at least she wouldn't be interrupted.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:38 pm

Bianca simply watched as the others went about their business, and she simply sat there. There wasn't much to do, maybe ask their fighting abilities and see what they did? No, they're already having a conversation. It'd be rude to just but in like that... Not that she didn't already do that earlier when Musa entered the room. What else was there to do then? Sit there? She didn't really have much of a choice, so that's just what she did.

Or maybe she could go apologize to Musa. Yeah, that's gonna end poorly for the moment, but could be good in the long run. The cat slowly got up and walked towards the bathroom door, not making much of a sound. Slowly, she knocked before opening the door just a bit. "Musa?" she said calmly as she carefully opened the door, as not to scare her.

"Musa I just wanted to apologize for-" she stopped when she saw the girl's scars. "Oh, uh... Is this a bad time?" she would say, averting her eyes unless the mouse girl didn't want the cat to see the scars.
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:59 pm

Terra pondered the question, trying to figure out how explain it best. "Well, when I use echolocation, I hear where the sound bounces back, so i can see shapes pretty well. However, because I am blind, I can't really see what things look like." Terra realized that that was probably confusing to the listener. I can hardly understand it... Maybe I should reword it... Terra put her hand to her temples and started scratching. "The best way to explain it is... Uh... I can't see colors? But i can see outlines? No... Uhh... Terra started rubbing her forehead and pacing, getting even more confused than before. Darn it! I've been living like this for my whole life! How come I never thought to figure it out?! She groaned in frustration, finally giving up. "You know what, lets just pretend this question was never asked, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:10 am

"I'm fine with that, the second explanation seemed right, but I guess there is a bit more to it than that," Emerald replied. I wonder if she can see the outline of clothing or if it that outline just blends at the edges with the person's body. That thought even confused me. I'll hold off on asking that for a while. Good choice.

Emerald walks over and grabs the bottle he had slid over to Musa. It seemed like she didn't notice it, nor did Bianca, which was good. He hides it under his cloak and walks over to Bianca asking, "Bianca, what are you doing?" He did not like that she was invading Musa's privacy, whatever the reason.
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:09 pm

It took Musa a solid ten seconds to realize what was going on. During that time, Musa was frozen, trying to convince herself that she was hearing voices, or maybe that this was all some horrible nightmare. One would think that, after what she'd been through, anything like this would be nothing, yet here she was, quaking with fear as she lazily turned her head to face Bianca. Surprisingly, Musa didn't jump or panic, rather, she sighed and covered her face with her hands, truly she was defeated. So, she gave up. It was clear to Musa now that she'd lost all manner of personal space and privacy, so she stopped caring. The thought was oddly liberating, though that didn't mean Musa enjoyed it at all, at least she wouldn't have to hide the scars anymore, maybe she'd be fine, so long as they didn't ask how she came to acquire the ugly surgery scars trailing across her arms, legs, and torso, breaking the clean white that was her skin.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:40 pm

"Ah, nothings happening Emerald." she said, hiding her confusion very well as she shut the bathroom door. "Musa's already in there, I accidentally walked in on her." she would say as she walked away from the door. She didn't know if the others had seen the scars, but she had. It was most likely a touchy subject, so it wasn't something she'd ask about anytime soon. It's not like she wanted her own secrets to get out either.

With a sigh, she walked back to her bed and sat down without much more of a word. It wasn't long until she was wrapped up in the blanket so the only thing visible were her eyes. It sounded like a good idea to just forget she saw the scars in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:47 pm

"Sure, accidentally," Emerald said, not buying it. Personal boundaries does not seem to be a strong suit for her. Hit her with the water. Hit her with the water. Not yet. Seeing that Bianca was going back to her bed, Emerald turned around and sat on the end of his bed.

Turning he saw Bianca's eyes and asked, "Bianca, why do you keep going back there?" She wants to sleep, obviously. Then why are her eyes open. Uhh, that's a tough one to figure out. Which is why I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 pm

"Because it's warm." she said bluntly as she looked over at Emerald. "What are we doing now? We're all here. Do we discuss something or do we ignore each other and go about our own business?" she said as she lowered the blanket over her face just enough so her mouth was visible. "Do we talk about what we could do as a team or something? 'Cause we ARE a team, yeah?"

Bianca didn't really know what she was saying anymore. Anything to relieve her of the boredom she was currently feeling would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:07 pm

Emerald looked at her baffled. Not from the questions she gave, but from the answer she had before. "W... wa... wait, if you wanted to be warm why don't you wear clothes that actually cover all of your skin?" he asked. This is the first time in a very long while that Emerald is actually confused. He can't think straight about her questions at the moment. Well, I think she broke him. Al, quit it! Emerald, you alright? I don't think he can hear us at the moment. It appears as if Emerald's comprehension seems to have been stopped. It looks like Bianca got a reaction out of him, but not in the way she had wanted earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:36 pm

"Because I enjoy seeing others in distress. Not extreme distress, like emotional turmoil or sadness, I just like to see them uncomfortable." she said, a mischievous smile playing across her lips. "Besides, these are the most comfortable clothes I have. I'd rather wear these than the stuffy normal clothes I have."

Bianca kept herself tightly wrapped up for warmth as she leaned against the wall her bed was against. At first glance, someone just entering the room would just see her as a mess nobody cared to clean up, but upon closer inspection they would actually see her as a pair of eyes staring at them as if she was about to pounce on them.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:45 pm

Emerald barely registered her answer. He barely registered anything for that matter. Hey! Control freak! Respond or something! I think he can't. He should have just let her sleep. I wonder how long he'll stay like this. Does he seem like he's moving to you?

Emerald was indeed moving, sadly it was only because he no longer was holding himself up. He was falling... to the floor... face first. He hit the floor with not even a grunt of pain or reaction. This isn't good. HA HA HA! I can't stop from laughing right now! Al, this is serious. How do we get him up? At the moment, his personalities had no idea how to deal with this.
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:15 pm

Terra jumped at the sound of a thump. She had been thinking about her echolocation again, only hearing snipets of the conversation around her. Now out of her thoughts, she turned around to look at the boy face-first on the ground. "Should i be worried about this? I only just got here so I really have no clue what is going on..." And i probably never will. Jeez, can't I ever have a breather from the crazy antics of this school? Terra decided to help Emerald out. She started to walk to the bathroom to bring a wet rag for him. On the way there, she said over her shoulder, "You guys should probably check if he is still alive!" Without waiting for a response, she left the room and started to prepare the wet rag not noticing the girl already in there.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:44 pm

"Uh, Emerald?" she said, removing the blankets from herself and going to check on him. She reached down to his neck, feeling for a pulse. Yeah, it was there. She flipped him over and put her head next to his mouth, hearing for breaths. Still breathing.

"What's wrong with him? He's breathing and his pulse and heartbeat are fine... So, what's the issue here?" she asked herself out loud as she looked over him to see if it was something else. He looked absolutely fine, there must be something mentally. Or maybe he had a stroke. Bianca didn't know what to do, and now she was beginning to panic as her brain failed to work properly to think of a solution. Not like it worked properly anyways.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:14 pm

The personalities hear Bianca's question. That's what we're trying to figure out, bitch! Al, not helping. I think I know a temporary solution. Wait, are you going to take control? I want to do th— Emerald's eyes change to a tint of yellow. Done. Damn it!

Topaz slowly sits up, looking at his hands and feet to make sure he can move them. "The problem is something we're trying to figure out ourselves," Topaz says. This voice is the same as Emerald's but less monotone and more timid. "Emerald's out of it for the moment. Something you said must have not worked in his thinking. That's what happens when you over analyze things I guess." Why can't I be the one in control!? Should Topaz really be the one out there, I mean...

Topaz done making sure the body is physically fine, starts to look up to Bianca. However, when his sight moves up he stops just below her neck. He freezes for 1/2 a second with eyes wide Yeah, that's what I was going to say. before he blocks his vision with his arms saying, "Ah! Please cover yourself up!"
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:06 pm

Musa decided that she might as well shower, after all, she smelled like Bianca. She ventured out quietly into the room to fetch her toiletries, deafening out whatever was going on with her new room mates. After collecting her soaps, Musa was about to head back and stop wasting water when Emerald's voice struck all four of her ears. "Ah! Please cover yourself up!" A moment later, Musa's lip quivered and the shower wasn't the only bit of running water in the dorm. A small whimper rose in Musa's throat and she scurried back into the bathroom, clutching her arms and stifling her crying.

Musa kept herself curled around her toiletries, trying and failing to cover up her arms as she meekly spoke to Terra. "Please let me have the bathroom?"
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:26 pm

Terra returned from the bathroom, oblivious to the fact that someone was in there, and walked over to Emerald. Once she got there, she noticed tbat he was sitting up. "Oh good you're consious. Do you still need this rag? You scared me when you fell over." Terra realized he had is eyes covered. Huh? What is he shielding his eyes from? Terra used her echolocation to see what was in front of him, but only saw a paniced Bianca. "What are you afraid of? This is just Bianca. You were fine with her before you fell over." terra thought for a moment before also starting to panic. "Oh no! You hit your head and lost your memory!" Terra grabbed Emeralds shoulders and stared shaking him. "My name is Terra! I am your roommate! Do you remember me?!"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:37 pm

Bianca just blinked as she watched Emerald sit up and freak out because she refused to properly cover herself. "Uh, I would if I could but... This is as covered as this shirt will let me be." she stood up and offered her hand to help him up, only to drop her hand once Terra started freaking out over him.

"Terra! He's fine, he's just... Uh, I dunno. He's fine though." she said as she watched the bat faunus shake him. "You guys better get used to seeing my skin, 'cause if anything I'll just be losing more clothes from here on now."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:30 pm

Topaz heard Musa's sobs and realized he said something that upset her. No! I didn't mean— Topaz you're thinking that, not saying it. Ha ha ha! You hurt the little faunus' feelings! Why do I even try?

All of a sudden his shoulders are grabbed and he is shaken back and forth. As he is shaken his head bobs up and down, back and forth, side to side. Why me? I just wanted to help. I'll save you, bud. Thank you. Wait no! I want control! Damn it, not again! Emerald's eyes fade from a yellow tint to a blue tint. "I'm fine; there's an explanation, if you stop shaking me," Lapis states. Rather than the timid voice that was distressed at the sight of Bianca's skin, this voice has a more drowsy tone to it and is slightly calming.

Once Terra stops shaking him, you can hear a stomach growl. Oh you gotta be shitting me.. Wait no! Explain first, ignore the hunger! It is too late however, Lapis has gone back to his singular thoughts and says, "I'm hungry, got any snacks?" He has completely forgotten what he was going to say beforehand.
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:17 pm

Terra, feeling very relieved, gets up off of Emerald. "Phew, you're ok. I did not want to have to find a new team AND and new room." She walks over to her bed and sits down, waiting for an explination as to why her roommate suddenly collapsed and then acted like nothing was wrong. However, before the truth could come forward, she heard a small growl. Confused, Terra looked down at her own stomach. Huh, I don't feel hungry. But, if my stomach says so, i probably am... Before she could voice her apparent discomfort, she was stopped by the voice of Emerald. 'I'm hungry, got any snacks?' Oh... I guess i'm not hungry... But i still don't know what just happened! Terra put he hand to her chin and said, "You can eat later. Right now we need to know what just happened in case it ever happens again!"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:35 pm

"Yeah, what she said. That was just... weird." Bianca said, looking skeptically at Emerald. He kept talking with different tones. Maybe it was linked with how his eyes changed color? Bianca didn't fail to notice that in the slightest, but for the moment she just ignored it. He would need to explain that later, and Bianca would make sure he did. For now, she just wanted to know what had just happened.

"Did you faint or something? Have a stroke? What was that?" she would ask in rapid succession, folding her arms under her chest as she squinted her eyes in suspicion at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet the BEATs!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next