RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] Empty
PostSubject: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:31 pm

(OOC: Friday of Week 6)

Emerald was sitting on his bed in the dark dorm room, just looking at all the applications on his scroll. There was a thought on all of the minds of the BEATs. Where was there fourth member? Musa Algernon had run from their dorm the first night they were together, and had not shown back up. At first, it was understandable, with Bianca attacking her, but after over three days of not showing back up they were getting worried.

Suddenly, Emerald got a message from the Beacon office. Opening it up he reads this message: Dear Mr. Ubiquitous, it has come to our attention that your team, BEAT, is missing member Musa Algernon. From further analysis on her transcripts we have found them invalid. You have been given a new teammate that has recently arrived. Your new teammate is Adhira Raiju, she is heading to your dorm, at this moment. The team name shall stay the same.

Finished reading, Emerald sighs. That's a shame. Good riddance. Don't be heartless! She was nice. I doubt you can say that. Considering she was mostly hiding or running when we saw her. That is true. Looking at his two teammates, Emerald says, "It looks like Musa has left for good. The Academy has already given us a new teammate. Her name is Adhira Raiju, apparently. And Bianca, please play nice, I don't want the same thing happening that happened with Musa." Why didn't you tell about the forged transcripts. Unneeded, and I'd rather them to remember her better. With that done, Emerald puts away his scroll and watches the door for the new teammate.

Last edited by Shortstop on Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:43 pm

"Aww..." Bianca muttered as she hid under her blankets. "It's kinda my fault for driving her away... that and mice and cats aren't supposed to live together." she said as she looked over at Emerald. "Much worse than cats and dogs living together." she stated as she looked at the door. "I hope she gets here soon, I wanna see what she's like. Oh, and Emerald. You're still the only guy here." she said with a kind of maniacal laugh. "I'm not sure if I should ask you if you have any guy friends or if you're just a big perv. Or both." she said as she laughed a bit more, clearly teasing him as she tried to pass the time while waiting for the girl to get here.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:14 am

((OOC: Prior to Adhira's entrance))

Emerald glanced at Bianca from the side. "I don't have much time for friends; I have classes, training, homework, and on top of it all, dealing with you," he said monotonously. However, he gave a slight wink to her to show he was only kidding. Realizing what he did he grimaced. Al, you're rubbing off on me. Embrace it! Never.

((OOC: Post Adhira's entrance))

Emerald looked back at the new girl and said shortly, "I'm your leader, Emerald Ubiquitous. Good to meet you." He stood up off his bed and walked over to shake hands with Adhira. Huh, electricity. Interesting. ANOTHER ONE! WHAT'S WITH ALL THE DAMN FAUNUS'! You're still loving it. Can we go back to sleep? No. I'm still upset with you keeping me locked up in here![/i] [i]You still deserved it. Grrr.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:18 am

"Oohhhh... Electricity!" she said as she continued to hide under her blankets, the only thing showing about her being her yellow eyes. She didn't move, she simply waited to see what the girl did before she tackle-- err, greeted her. Yeah, that one. Not tackled. She wouldn't tackle someone again, not after what happened with Musa. Then again, this girl wasn't as nearly as timid or shy, and she wasn't a mouse. Then again she was a wolf and it would probably go just as bad as last time, this time with Bianca being the one running away.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 3:29 pm

Emerald clicked his tongue, as the only inclination that he heard Adhira's remark about her power. Damn, I thought we were done with bitches when PEER disappeared. Hey, there was only one there. Still, it seemed like we had a better team when we joined this one. Then Musa left, and we got stuck with this girl. Ah, so you are unhappy about this as well? Slightly. But I'll say this. Almandine, you are no longer grounded inside here. Does that mean? Yep. Do what you did with Emilie when she was being difficult. Sweet.

Emerald whispered hoarsely, "Fragmentation." Suddenly a red haired/iris colored copy of Emerald appeared with an evil grin and a glint in his eye.

Almandine walks over and jumps in front of Adhira. "So, Miss High-And-Mighty. You don't like people getting in your way? Well, that's a shame because right now, I'm gonna teach you a lesson in respect. Firstly, this is a team. You do know the definition of team, right? That's 'multiple people working together.' In case you haven't noticed, this entire school is based off of team effort. You can't just go out on your own to face an ineffable amount of Grimm and kill them all without a scratch," he said, only now just taking a breath. "You need a team to fight with you, to work together, to watch your back, to cover your weaknesses. Which by the way I can already tell your biggest weakness. If working for a team doesn't work out for you, then go ahead, leave this room and get out of this school, because otherwise this team will not cover your back, we will not save you when you need saving (because you'll certainly need saving). We won't do any of this, because we will be far away from you, trying to "stay out of your way." So leaving here will be your best option of survival." Almandine continues with, "Finally, do you think you would be able to get away with killing off a human being and staying at this academy? Because that certainly won't be acceptable. Do you really think that your damn pride is so important that you will be able to do what ever you want without consequences? Because if you do. You are not welcome on this team. Got it?" Almandine asks when he is done with his lecture.

Inside Emerald's head he hears, That is why he covers arguments. Probably the best side of him. His fighting style is also entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:09 pm

Bianca hadn't been paying attention to anything anyone was saying at this point. She just kind of blanked out and stared into space, her eyes glossing over a little bit as she stared at the ceiling. When she decided enough was enough, she looked back to see a red haired clone of Emerald standing next to a now standing Adhira.

"Oh hi Al!" she greeted, looking at the red version of Emerald. As indicated when she spaced out, Bianca was quite bored and she felt the need to stand up.

"Hmm... But what do I do when I stand up...?" she mumbled to herself as she looked at Adhira, trying to think of something mischievous to do to the wolf.
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:04 pm

Terra finally finished analyzing the new girl that walked in. Okay... She's feisty and a bit rude. I'm also going to figure out why she pointed at a lamp and why it made such a LOUD sound... Terra was about to get up sand greet the newcomer when she heard Emerald activate his ability. Next, she heard a really long, angry rant. He probably summoned Almandine. Then she heard Bianca his nickname. Called it!

Finally, Terra stood up and walked over to Adhira's bed and waved. "Hello roomie! My name's Terra Denizen, but you probably know that. Anyway, if you can't already tell, I am blind and can't read my scroll. That means, I have absolutely no idea who you are or what you can do." Terra pointed to the lamp that Adhira had tampered with. "But before we get to that stuff, what did you do to that lamp, and why was it so LOUD?!"

[OOC: Figuring out what Terra can and can't see is hard! She cant see the electricity, but she can hear it extremely loudly.]
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 6:15 pm

Almandine sighs before saying, "Of course arguing like that doesn't work for stupid bitches. Maybe I shouldn't have used such big words. How about this, 'You will die.' There I think you'll understand that." Almandine turned, half-waved at Bianca and walked back to Emerald. "You can put me back in now, I've gotten tired of dealing with this idiot."

Emerald nodded before stabbing Almandine with Caritatis. Almandine disappeared in a mist. Emerald finally spoke to Adhira and said, "What he said is how I feel about you. Don't be big-headed and think yourself above others, otherwise you won't be considered as a part of this team." He went and laid down on his bed closing his eyes calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:31 pm

"What?" Bianca said kind of confused for a moment before realizing that she was still under her blanket. The only visible part of her were her eyes. She hadn't properly introduced herself, but now was her chance. Her chance to attack.

In one second she was hidden underneath her blankets, unable to be seen. In the next, she had flung her blankets up into the air in between Adhira and her. When the blanket revealed where she had been, she was gone. It was as if she had vanished.

"Hi!" she said from behind the wolf. Bianca hugged Adhira from behind, her large chest pressing against the wolf's back as she wrapped her arms around the girl's abdomen and pulled her in for a tight hug. "I'm Bianca. Nice to meet ya!"
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:10 pm

Terra watched the bickering and hugging, waiting for a pause in the conversation. Boy, these people sure are hyper... Terra realized that Adhira was probably being sarcastic about the introductions and decided to retry hers. Well, in her defense, I only told her my name and that I'm blind... Terra walked over to the front of Adhira and held out her hand for a hand shake. "Maybe I didn't introduce myself well enough. My name is Terra Denizen and I am a bat faunus. I grew up in a mine, and left for reasons I'd rather not go into. Long story short, I found beacon, joined, and made my pickaxe-shotgun hybrid: Treasure Trove." With that, she yanked her weapon off her back and leaned it on her shoulder. "So, aside from shooting lightning and stabbing headboards, what can you do?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:18 pm

Emerald opened his eye closest to the others and responded to Adhira with, "I don't hate you. I'd just prefer you don't start threatening me before we even get acquainted. That is all."

He sad up now opening his other eye and saying, "If you'd rather try introducing each other again, this time without an argument or threats, then we can come up with something later."

When Bianca 'attacked' Adhira he said, "Bianca why is that your reaction to every new friend or acquaintance?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:57 pm

Bianca felt the shock and yelped at it, but never actually let go of the girl. She clung on to her for some reason, pressing her large and soft pillows even more against the wolf girl's back. "Aw come on, you could at least acknowledge me." she whined as she squeeze hugged the girl, pressing her cheek against Adhira's neck as she pretty much rubbed herself on the wolf. "I'm a cat, Emerald. Rubbing up on people is what I do."
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:55 pm

When Terra's hand was moved to the weapon, she felt pretty annoyed. I really need to explain my vision more clearly to new people... This is getting tedious... Terra brought her hand back to her side and gave a sigh. "I understand that I never explained my sight to well, so I can't really be too annoyed with you... Ya see, when i was in the mines, i never saw light, which caused permanent eye damage, hence the glasses. However, since i am a bat faunus, my semblance allows me to use echolocation. I can see shapes, but no color, i guess you could say." Terra started to think about how it worked again and her head started to hurt. Oh no, not again... Terra put her hand to her head and said to Adhira: "Please don't ask for any more explanation. Emerald and I already tried to understand it, and we can't. But anyway, back to getting you settled!"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:15 pm

Emerald responds to Adhira with, "He's only harsh when someone is harsh prior." And when I feel like it! Not helping. He finishes with, "You did threaten me when I greeted you."

"Also, Bianca, it has seemed that you have only 'rubbed up on' the teammates who have tried avoiding talking or being near you," he says to his friendly teammate. "You have not done that to either me or Terra."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:04 pm

Bianca let go of the wolf girl, as was requested and snickered as she looked over at Emerald. "Seeing as you mention how I haven't done it to you yet..." she said, walking over to Emerald and leaning forwards in front of him. "Would you like me to rub up on you?" she asked, a mischievous smile forming on her lips as she folded her arms under her chest. "I know at least part of you would."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:04 am

Emerald sighs and says, "I was only making an observation. I don't care either way, do as you wish. Just don't expect a reaction." Well, this sounds lovely. What! No it doesn't! This is terrible! Huh? What's happening?

Emerald looks at his three teammates and asks, "Since we've gotten acquainted with each other, what would you all like to do? It's not like we could do anything with Musa seeing as she didn't even want to be in the same room as another living creature. So, now's our chance to do something."

((OOC: Bren said that he will only post if someone mentions Terra. So we'll go back to just us posting unless someone mentions Terra.))

Last edited by Shortstop on Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:59 pm

Bianca smiled and shook her head as she walked over and sat back down onto her bed. "Hm. We could always talk about what we do in battle, for Adhira. Seeing as we'll probably be fighting together soon." she suggested as she looked over the her teammates. She leaned back on her bed, supporting herself with her arms as her legs stretched out in front of her. "Hm, or we could do something more... fun, nya~" she said, adding the 'nya' with a bit of emphasis.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:48 pm

Laying back down to wait for Adhira to finish unpacking Emerald asks Bianca, "While Adhira unpacks, maybe you can tell us what you had in mind for fun?" Emerald, missing the emphasis, was interested in what Bianca was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next