RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:59 pm

Bianca smiled and shook her head as she walked over and sat back down onto her bed. "Hm. We could always talk about what we do in battle, for Adhira. Seeing as we'll probably be fighting together soon." she suggested as she looked over the her teammates. She leaned back on her bed, supporting herself with her arms as her legs stretched out in front of her. "Hm, or we could do something more... fun, nya~" she said, adding the 'nya' with a bit of emphasis.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:48 pm

Laying back down to wait for Adhira to finish unpacking Emerald asks Bianca, "While Adhira unpacks, maybe you can tell us what you had in mind for fun?" Emerald, missing the emphasis, was interested in what Bianca was talking about.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:58 pm

Bianca looked up at the ceiling and laughed. "Ha! How did you not see that Emerald? It was pretty obvious what I meant, nya~" she said. It happened quite quickly, but she had decided she would start saying "nya" more often. Initially it was a joke, now it would be a full blown thing. "I was kidding too, no need to be so grumpy, Adhira. If you want, we'll take you to the cafeteria, nya~!" the cat said, standing up and walking over to the door. "You wanna go now?"
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:10 am

Terra's ears perked up at the mention of food. Oh yeah! Food! That's the reason i snuck into this school! Terra rushed over to Bianca and leaned in really close. "You're going to the cafeteria?! I wanna come! I'm absolutely STARVING!" She grabbed Bianca's hand and tried to pull her to the door, while also reaching for Adhira's hand. "C'mon guys! FOOD! You said you were hungry right Adhira? Well if you are, come on! Emerald, are you coming too?" Terra ran over to Emerald, reaching for his hand as well.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:23 am

Emerald stared confusedly at Adhira. I still don't get it. You are really dense sometimes. What! I don't understand! Ugh! Never mind. Just then, Terra starts wildly getting the team together. Just go eat. Eat? Food! She seems really chipper now.

Emerald grins at Terra's sudden burst of energy and reaches his hand toward her as he sits up. Then he's surprised as she yanks him to his feet off the bed. "Okay, okay, I'm coming. No need to be hasty." He looks at Bianca and Adhira and asks, "Are you two ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:38 pm

"Alrighty then~!" Bianca said, opening the door and leading the team to the cafeteria. "And maybe you'll get it someday Emerald, or maybe you should just ask one of those little voices in your head." she said as she led the others down the hall. It didn't take too long for the team to work their way to the cafeteria, where there were a small amount of people, but there were people nonetheless. Some of them looked up at Bianca, seeing she was in pajamas before brushing it off and going back to their meals. "Hm... I hope they have tuna."
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:34 pm

Terra runs up to the nearest person and lunges at their food. She starts stealling food from various trays at the table. "Food! Fooood! Oh how I've missed you!" terra continues to steal food and shove it in her mouth, giving no regard to the angry lunch eaters. Then, her ears perked up and she turned toward Emerald and Adhira. She grabbed all the food on the table and hissed. "My food! Stay away!"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:51 pm

Emerald just stared, utterly confused. "This is the first I'm seeing of this, however," Emerald's eyes suddenly grew stern. "this is not civil behavior." In his head he says, Topaz you're helping. Ugh, fine. Emerald concentrated and muttered, "Fragmentation." Topaz appeared, looking like Emerald except for yellow eyes and hair.

"By the way, Terra, that is not your food, that was everyone else's food. You shouldn't have touched it in the first place," Emerald continued. Topaz walks around the table and, not forcibly, picks up Terra around her stomach and holds her away from the food that she stole. "Now, I have to go apologize for your behavior to everyone else and bring most of their food back," Emerald turned to her and asked, "Care to help me?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:57 pm

By the time Topaz had picked up Terra, Bianca had already gotten her food from the provided areas and was sitting down at the table. "You guys should try this fish, it's actually not half bad." she said before holding up the cooked fish and sinking her teeth into it, tearing off part of it and chewing it thoroughly. She paid no mind to Terra's strange behavior, as Emerald already seemed to have that handled. Should it go any farther she would help, though, but Emerald would have to ask first. Otherwise she'd just continue sitting there eating.

"You're welcome to join me, Adhira." she said, taking another bite of fish and chewing it as she looked at Adhira from the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:46 am

Terra struggled in Topaz's arms, trying to get back to her food. Finally realizing her cause was futile, she stopped thrashing. Terra looked back over to the angry people whose lunch was destroyed. Maybe I did do something wrong... Her expression changed from sadness to guilt, but finally settled on worry. Terra put her hands together and pleaded. "Please don't call the guards on me! I'll do anything! I'll get you all new food! I am not a bad person!" Terra got frantic, her ears twitching every which way to try and hear for any authority. Her eyes started to water. She looked over to Adhira and Bianca. "Guys! You have to help me! I don't want to be thrown out!"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:02 am

Emerald sighs once Terra stops struggling and says, "Topaz set her down." Topaz immediately gently puts her down. "Now go give the people back their food, and make sure to ask them what they had in the first place." Emerald hands Topaz a bunch of money. "Make sure to buy them the food back... and don't let them trick you into buying more than they had." Topaz replies with, "Right." He then starts distributing the food from the table and writing down what people tell him.

Emerald looks back at Terra and says, "You aren't getting thrown out, just make sure you control yourself. If you need someone to pay for your food just ask one of us." Emerald gestures to himself, Bianca, and Adhira. "Stealing is generally frowned upon though. So don't do it." Emerald goes and gets himself a chicken salad sandwich and some water. Walking back to the table, he sits down and begins eating.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:42 am

Bianca smiled and looked over at Terra after swallowing a chewed piece of fish. "You should probably ask me, I've got more than enough money." she said before taking a drink of milk. "My family is loaded and I've got access to their bank account." said Bianca. She looked at Adhira and sighed. "You should get used to this madhouse as quickly as possible, 'cause it's gonna be like this forever and you've got 4 more years to go."
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:37 pm

Terra reached into her pocket to pull out some money. She quickly remembered why she stole food. Sheepishly, Terra walked over to Bianca and tapped her shoulder. "So... Um... Do you think that I could borrow some of that money...?" Terra grabbed her own arm and squeezed, feeling embarrassed and mad at herself for asking her new friend for money. "I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to! I'm sure I can find some other way to pay for the food..." Terra cursed herself. Why did I say that!? I can't pay for that! That much food must cost, like, a bazillion dollars! Terra braced herself for a rejection.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:47 am

Topaz, having given everyone back their stolen lunches, had bought some miscellaneous sandwiches and brought them over to the table. He put them in front of Terra. "Alright, your work is done." Emerald takes out Caritatis and with two quick slashes, Topaz disappears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]   Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shocking News for the BEATs [Closed] [BEAT]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2