RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drinks with friends (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

Drinks with friends (closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Drinks with friends (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:12 pm

She smiled at him and crawled on to him. She smiled, and got to work

[Fade to black]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Drinks with friends (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:15 pm

Aphelion at that time submitted himself completely to Sam, not making any movement and letting her work, closing his eyes to focus on the pleasing feeling he was getting and ignoring any pain he felt beforehand, breathing in and out through his nose to calm himself as she did things.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Drinks with friends (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:18 pm

Sam finished up, and looked at Aphelion. There was one last thing to do. She removed the [REATICATED], and laid down on him. She was facing opposite his face she then got to work.

[Half-fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Drinks with friends (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:31 pm

Aphelion smiled as the object was finally removed. When she got to work, he sighed with a hint of understanding and returned the work she was doing to him, still tied up, deciding to use all his skill in revenge to what she was doing earlier.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Drinks with friends (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:36 pm

Soon Sam felt the rush of excitement in her body. She pants, as she crawls up to Aphelion, she cuts him loose before falling a sleep curled up with him. She just gave him a quick kiss before snuggling up to him.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Drinks with friends (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:45 pm

"W-Well..." Aphelion tried to say something about her 'ideas' but she seemed much too cute asleep to wake up to him. He sighed, "I suppose it's the weekend so I'll stick around here for some time..." he hugged her with his whole body, curling around her before snuggling into her hair and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Drinks with friends (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:07 pm

Next Day

Sam woke up to a feeling she was familiar with. Hangovers....ugh. She sat up and looked at her room. She saw everything from the past night. Her ears twitched slightly. Do I dare look? She slowly turned her head to the other half of the bed. She looked at who it was her eyes widened. Oh....no She slowly got out of bed and got dressed. She looked over, and saw the packet. Her mouth gaped at the sight of it. She kicked the bed to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Drinks with friends (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:25 pm

With the bed kicked, Aphelion shook in his sleep, the motion of the mattress causing him to roll towards the bed's edge and drop off, falling to the floor with a thud. "O-ooooooowwww..." he yawned out, grabbing his head, "Gah... stupid headache, why now..." he grumbled to himself, sliding down on the floor to lay against the bed and close his eyes, shutting out the outside light.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Drinks with friends (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:29 pm

Sam walked over to him and dropped his cloths on him. She just hid her eyes from looking. What the happened last night. She looked at the bottle on the floor, and put her head in her hand. This always happens when I drink. She paced the room waiting for Aphelion to get up, before handing him her scroll. [WHAT THE **** HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!!!!]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Drinks with friends (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:34 pm

Aphelion felt the clothes drop on him and without much thought about it he put them on and got up. Finally opening his eyes, he looked around and let the light hit him, seeing Sam there. He rubbed his eyes and stared at the message on the scroll, but his mind drew a blank, so he blurted out, "We went out drinking and... then... I woke up here..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Drinks with friends (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Sam just put her head in her hands. She just paced the room a bit. She saw a certain object out on the floor, her body felt ragged, and the empty packet. She connected the dots before realizing what happened. Her eyes widen at the conclusion, and she blushes heavily. She quickly typed. [Did we........have...sex?] She looked around at the room, and the answer was pretty clear.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Drinks with friends (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:43 pm

Aphelion followed her with his eyes, at the same time moving to scan the room with his eyes. Seeing some of the objects, his eyes widened but he did not comment. When she finally showed him the scroll with the question, he sighed, "It... seems so, doesn't it?" he said before doing the most illogical, stupid thing you could do. He hugged Sam and leaned up to her ear, "I'm sorry..." he whispered, stroking her back slightly, "At least... At least we used protection..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Drinks with friends (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:48 pm

Sam's ears twitched as he did this. She then began to purr. .......wait.... She pulled out of the hug and typed franticly. [What about that one girl with the collar. SHE"LL KILL ME IF I WAS WITH YOU!] She was pacing back and forth. She remembered that it took a man in a giant suit of armor to keep her down.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Drinks with friends (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:58 pm

At the memory Aphelion sat down on the bed and buried his face in his hands, the remaining alcohol taking toll as he started sobbing quietly and crying, "S-She... S-She left me... a-and hates me... s-s-so she wouldn't c-care..." he whimpered out before turning and burying his face in Sam's sheets.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Drinks with friends (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:06 pm

Sam felt her ears droop at the sounds of his heart break. She sat down next to him, and put her arm around him. She then proceeded to give him a hug. While she gently rubbed his back.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Drinks with friends (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:11 pm

Emotionally weakened by the alcohol and the situation, Aphelion wrapped his arms around Sam in return and cried into her shoulder, his arms running up and down her spine as he did, sobbing some incoherent words and leaning on her with his forehead, tears dripping down onto her underwear as he brought her close and didn't think about releasing her.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Drinks with friends (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:33 pm

Sam just kept hugging Aphelion. She understood break-ups all to well. It probably would be fine. She just sat there holding him. She just rubbed his back reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Drinks with friends (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:38 pm

Aphelion slowly let his emotions out of the system by crying. After a few minutes he sniffled and looked up at her tearfully, eyes widening as he let go of her, "S-S-Sorry for that... I, um... got you wet." he pointed to her underwear for a moment before quickly going through his pockets and finding a packet of tissues, handing it to her and turning around to not look, "S-So, umm.. Yeah, I think we did have sex..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Drinks with friends (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:55 pm

Sam wiped the tears off her underwear. She just looked around the room not sure what to do next. She just leaned on him for awhile. She rubbed his head, and kept him in a hug.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Drinks with friends (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:01 pm

Aphelion sat in her hug for a while, he himself not sure what to do... but happy that she was hugging him. Collecting himself, he wiped his tears before turning and kissing her on the forehead, "Right. We got ourselves drunk and had a thing last night. Let me make it up to you. I'll make your breakfast. Show me to the kitchen Sammy." he said, smiling at her softly and petting her ears.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Drinks with friends (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:05 pm

Sam began to purr, and slapped his hand away, with a dirty look. She soon smiled, and led him to the kitchen. She turned to him with her scroll. [Fix what you want. I need to shower.] She said before heading to the bath room.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Drinks with friends (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:14 pm

Smiling at her walking off, Aphelion started going through her cupboards until he found pancake mix. Happy with the find, he set off to making pancakes, while the first one was being done he searched the fridge, passing over bacon with a sigh and taking out some orange juice, going off to set the table and pour them two glasses, one each, before going back to making the pancakes with a cheerful whistle.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Drinks with friends (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:33 pm

After a few minutes Sam comes out of her room, with her cargo's and tank on. She smells the smell of pancakes. I love the smell of pancakes in the morning. She walks over, and takes a seat. She pulls out her scroll, and shows it to Aphelion. [You cook?]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Drinks with friends (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:37 pm

Aphelion reads over the scroll, "Yeah. I lived alone for a few years so being able to feed myself was a necessity." he said as he flipped a pancake to add to the tower stacked on a plate, approaching her and setting it down in front of her before going back to wash out the tools and bin the remaining pancake mix bottle. He went back to sit in front of her and nonchalantly sip on his orange drink, watching her to see what she thinks.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Drinks with friends (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:43 pm

Sam grabbed her fork and took a small bite. She chewed for a few seconds, before her ears perked up, and her eyes widen. She grabbed half the stack and dug in. These....are the best pancakes I ever ate.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Drinks with friends (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:47 pm

Aphelion beamed when she started eating up his pancakes, "I'll take it you like them." he said, stating more than asking, going back to his drink, "It's the least I can do. Whatever we did, I probably enjoyed... but I can't be sure about you so... consider it a slight repayment for that. In fact, it's the weekend... I'll serve you for this weekend to pay back for whatever happened." he finally stated with certainty.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Drinks with friends (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:52 pm

Sam looked at him with a quizzical look the smiled and nodded. She stood up after eating her pancakes, and walked down the hall. She opened up a door, and behind the door was a neat never been used bed. She shrugged and walked back with her scroll as she handed it to him. [Better then the couch. Just use the spare room.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Drinks with friends (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drinks with friends (closed)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next