RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Artillery Range[Limited: 5] (Testing new tag)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kooplah
Head Admin

The Artillery Range[Limited: 5] (Testing new tag) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Artillery Range[Limited: 5] (Testing new tag)   The Artillery Range[Limited: 5] (Testing new tag) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 11:08 pm

-Nothing, other then that. The workaround I had setup is obviously risky.-

Kaali looks at Daedalus after asking her short question, kneeling down next to it to reattach the pair of disconnected cables, followed by removing a small part that looks to connect to the firing mechanism. The part is tossed into a small bag she has nearby, and the access panel on the machine is slapped shut before Kaali reaches for her spear and stands with it. A small tap of her finger on the partially hidden controls and Daedalus comes to life, before folding up slowly into its storage form, ending with the straps extending out.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The Artillery Range[Limited: 5] (Testing new tag)   The Artillery Range[Limited: 5] (Testing new tag) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:47 am

Kail nods "Basically everything but the recommended setup is risky, yeah. On another note, good seeing you Kaali." and he smiles, before asking "Do you need help carrying this? I mean I'm just trying to be nice, not saying that you can't, I mean I'm sure you can..." and a small blush creeps upon his face.
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The Artillery Range[Limited: 5] (Testing new tag)   The Artillery Range[Limited: 5] (Testing new tag) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:17 pm

Stepping up to the large case, Kaali places a white fuzzy cover over the head of her spear before attaching it to the case. Reaching down, she grabs the straps and lifts it up, resting it on her back and adjusting it briefly before turning to Kail and responding, even though he may have already gotten her answer.

-I carry this case all the time. I am fine. Thank you.-

As she adjusts the straps once more, she moves her hands up and grabs each strap, before bowing her head to Kail slightly and turning to make her way toward the Dorms.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The Artillery Range[Limited: 5] (Testing new tag)   The Artillery Range[Limited: 5] (Testing new tag) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:53 pm

Kail smiled, and nodded back politely, his hood twitching a little "Of course, see you later perhaps Kaali." and he turned around to face the range once more, taking aim with his pistols, breathing in, and firing at some targets, scoring hits on all that he aimed, but one, supplementing it by switching to his Sniper Rifle and firing, taking out where the heart would be.
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Artillery Range[Limited: 5] (Testing new tag)   The Artillery Range[Limited: 5] (Testing new tag) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Artillery Range[Limited: 5] (Testing new tag)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3