RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:30 pm

The loud noise of the revving engine managed to somehow wake Aph up, albeit barely. Oooooh, heeeat... Slowly, however, the heat started to escape him. No, bad heat! Stay! Aphelion found an adequate part of the RV and held onto it, or rather clinged to it, hugging the warmth source as close as he could while being driven away.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:44 pm

Malina's tail coiled itself inside of the hole in the seat as the RV moved through the forest. "Five weeks 'til new year...eleven years since the boat." Malina sighed to herself and turned on the radio. Some man started talking about a dome and a robber in industrial Vale. As she drove along she absentmindedly looked into one of her side mirrors to see the boy from earlier clinging onto the door. "What the...oh..what the hell!?" She said to herself before slamming on the breaks just outside of the red forest and bringing the RV to a screeching halt.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:54 pm

Aphelion held on tight before the vehicle was abruptly brought to a stop, himself flying off and onto the ground a few meters away from the hood. He frowned and ran back up to the car, hugging near the warm engine once more and holding on. I don't care. It's cold, I'm staying here.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:39 pm

Malina shot up from her seat, with Manticore following her action, and stormed her way out of the RV. As she approached the boy she brought her foot in between Aphelion and the engine. "WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT #%^$ OFF!?" She yelled at Aphelion with a sharp edge to her voice and fury in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:56 am

Aphelion frowned, "What's your goddamn problem? I'm just warming myself up, I didn't tell you to keep the car where it was, just let me stay here for the heat dammit." he growled and hugged the RV closer, pinning himself against her foot before sighing and releasing the hug slightly, "...please."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:14 pm

Malina looked down at the boy. 'Goddamn mess....' She sigh and looked away back into the forest for a moment before returning her gaze to Aphelion with the frown still drawn across her face. "And why should I? We had a deal. I won. I earned this RV. I paid for the dust. I'm the one who provides the heat. Why should I just give it to some random kid? Because you cold? Because you have no where else to go? You think you can leech off of me because you messed up? That I should feel sympathy for you? Tell me, why the hell should I give you heat?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:19 pm

"Technically I wo-" Aphelion started before doing a smart thing (the planets must've aligned) and shutting up. He sighed and rubbed his eyes before dropping onto his knees and bowing to Malina, "Look... I'll help around for a bit. I'll serve you for as long as I'm borrowing the heat. You don't need to feel sympathy for me, you don't have to know what happened to me, I just want to be warmer inside."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:46 pm

Malina grumbled under her breath and put her fingers up to her temples. After a moment she lowered her hand and walked back to the RV's door. "Don't touch anything." She said as she walked through the doorway. "And if you do anything I tell you not to, you're getting kicked right back out of a moving vehicle.....hurry up."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:55 pm

"O-Okay, thanks!" he called out to her before scrambling and quickly getting into the RV. A small sigh of happiness escaped him as the warmth embraced him. He looked up at Malina, his eyes lingering on her chest for a moment before quickly scrambling off, "Thank you... and... sorry for picking a fight earlier."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:40 pm

"Uh huh." Malina grunted as she walked away from Aphelion and into the driver's area. "Don't go in the back, don't go in the shower, don't mess with any weapon parts, if you see and..bugs...crawling around just leave them, and stay out of the cupboards." She said as she put her foot on the pedal and began to move the RV once again.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:09 pm

Aphelion sat down on the floor and leaned against a wall, crossing his arms and legs and closing his eyes, feeling the car rocking a bit though it did not faze him.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:13 pm

The RV exits the forest and passes onto a gravel path, causing it to hit a few bumps along the road.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:29 pm

Aphelion frowned as the bumps threw him around the place a little. He raised his hand to speak, "Umm, master, can I sit in front?" he asked politely.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:19 pm

Malina griped the steering wheel as the RV began to bounce up and down. Sighing, she turned her head from the road for a moment to answer the boy. "If you have to...and don't call me master." She said, slightly agitated before turning back to the road.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:22 pm

"Y-Yes miss..." he sighed and moved over the seat before he plopped down in the front seat of the RV, slumping down casually and watching the road, "So, umm... You were camping?"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:46 pm

"No I wasn't camping." She simply said before focusing back on the road for a few brief moments. She brought her hand up to her head as a thought crossed her mind. "Where are you even going?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:47 pm

"I don't really know... I just wanted to warm up here. Back to Beacon would probably be good... if you're heading that way too." he said, casually playing with the loose seatbelt beside him.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:58 pm

The Alapelagian girl turned her head to look at the boy. "You're from Beacon?" Malina scoffed. "Standards these days...What year?" She looked back to the road as the RV drove over more gravel and bumps.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:05 pm

"First. And please... I've killed Grimm when I was 14. You only won because I was careless... miss." he frowned slightly and crossed his arms, staring at the road in front, "Gotta get back to my job soon too..."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:24 pm

"I escaped from an entire kingdom when I was ten. Don't try to look down at me kid." Malina said in a cold, uncaring voice. "You need to go to your work right now?" She asked, changing the subject. "It's late....probably not...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:26 pm

"I escaped the oppression of my village when I was 7." Aphelion retaliated before looking outside, "Well, not yet... But I will soon enough. In the near future I will. Lots of traffic lately..."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:58 pm

"You do realize that Kingdoms are much bigger than villages, right? You aren't that stupid, are you?" She asked with a sigh before rubbing her eyes. "I need to pick up Muzen....shit." She said quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:03 pm

"W-Well... My village was pretty much a kingdom on its own! It's an extensive network of villages which formed a controlled area... and I was free to do whatever I wanted as I broke away from their influence... in fact, I stole from them for 9 years." he attempted to retaliate before sighing and looking away.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:04 pm

"Oh yes, very impressive. You stole from a village." Malina stated sarcastically as she semi ignored the boy. "Remember I'm doing you a damn favor so I suggest you stay on my good side and shut your trap, alright?" She said with her voice becoming more annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:19 pm

"Oh... indeed... hmm. I guess I owe you one? I can take you drinking if you'd like, on me... as payback. Though I'd probably have to work extra shifts in Faunapporium to get the cash back..." he said, sighing and looking into the road ahead.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:35 pm

'He works in fauna...pporium....' Suddenly the memories of that day flooded back to her. The robot woman. The wolf. The reptile. The squirrel. They all washed over her as mere blinks back to that day but one thought stayed, the boy. The asshat who thought it'd be funny to gaze at her. She brought her foot down on the break and the RV slammed to a halt on the road. Malina sprang to her feet and grabbed the boy by the back of his head. "Ohohoho, you REALLY shoulda kept that to yourself!" She said before pulling his head back then bringing it back forward and slamming it against the dashboard before pulling him up to a standing position and leading him to the door and opening it with her free hand. Pointing the boy to the opening she brought her foot up and kicked against his back, sending him out the RV. She quickly grabbed her weapon from her side and quickly checked the ammunition before pointing it at the boy. "Give me one god damn reason not to shoot you right here and now, you #&^%."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:55 pm

Aphelion was suddenly caught in a web of events, genuinely surprised at what was happening, He blinked and looked back at Malina, "Wait, wait, what's wrong with Faunapporium? Sure, the prices aren't the best but they're specifically tailored to suit the needs of Faunus and people with other additional appendages, so it's kind of justified isn't it..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next