RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:02 pm

The sound of the arena door opening indicated that someone had entered the large room intending on using the facilities. But not this particular fox. No, Blaise was just here for the moment, looking around to see if there was anyone to bug. A playful sort of smile graced her lips as her amber eyes scanned the room, looking for some form of prey. She placed her right hand in her pocket, her long coat slung over her shoulder rather than being worn. It was a hazard in combat, her coat, but that made it all the more fun. She continued to scan the area, hardly paying attention to what she was doing as per usual. Nothing eventful had happened all day, hopefully something would happen here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:17 pm

Fionn walked into the empty arena room, he was drunker than usual and he felt like going somewhere that didn't have people in it, not that he disliked people, its just he knew his hangover was going to be awful and he wanted to be away from people when it came.
He sat in the middle of the arena and laid down
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:40 pm

Blaise spotted a man stumbling towards the center of the room, having entered from a separate entrance than her. This was her chance to. Her chance to do... something. 'Uh... Something that's not being bored! Yeah, that's good enough.' she thought to herself as she did her best to walk as silently as possible over to the man. When she got to him, she leaned over his figure that lay sprawled out on the floor.

"Hi!" she said as she leaned over him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:11 pm

Fionn opened one eye and looked up to see a woman leaning over him. "Um, hello?" He said as he continued to lay on the ground, headache setting in. "Damn it, what is with these faunus girls just... appearing?" Fionn thought as he began to sit up
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:04 pm

"Hi!" she said again, before realizing she needed to have something else to say. 'I didn't think this through.'

"So how are you?" she asked as she stopped leaning once he started sitting up. "You feeling alright? You look like you've got a headache or something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:52 pm

"Hahah, you could say that" Fionn said as he sat up fully. "It's just another hangover, really" He said as he stretched his arms and cracked his neck. "I mean, it's like they make up the majority of the population!"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:15 pm

"Ah, you should probably go lie down in your dorm then. And if I were to want to train here or spar with someone, you'd just be in the way. No offense though." she said as she put her hands in the pockets of her short shorts. "But I don't really have anyone to spar with, so I guess I can't really do much anyways. Maybe I should go lay down too...?" she said, mumbling the last part to herself as she looked up at the ceiling in thought, not really paying attention to the guy anymore. Going to lay down elsewhere would probably be best... but what if someone capable of sparring showed up? Naw, that probably wouldn't happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:38 pm

"Ill fight you" Fionn said as he got up behind the girl, he knew from the looks of her that she would probably win but she seemed sad, and he could still put up a fight against someone much better than him as he had learned in his fight against the scorpion girl. "And is it just me or do they always act weird towards dudes, i mean in ways" He thought as he took Oberursel off his shoulder and spun it over his head like a helicopter blade before slamming it down into the ground in a show offish way
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:46 pm

"Hah, good luck trying to beat me." she said as she swung her cloak around and behind her, slipping one arm into one sleeve and the other into the other sleeve in one swift motion as she turned around to face the guy. She tugged a little bit on the bandages wrapping around her greatsword, letting them flow freely as she lifted the sword off of her back and swung it like it weighed absolutely nothing. The bandages flowed around the sword, not completely coming off but not getting in the way of anything as Blaise pointed her sword at the guy.

"Blaise Lorelei. Nice to make your acquaintance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:51 pm

Fionn with a motion quick as lightning pointed his massive sword at the girl. "Names Fionn Macgorm, i guess today is the day where the length versus girth debates are answered" He said as he cracked his neck and laid the blade back down upon his shoulder. "Im really going to regret this" He thought as he yawned
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:59 pm

"Alrighty then." she said as she took a step forwards, swinging her sword behind her as she charged at Fionn. "Let's begin!" And with that, she brought her sword down upon him, swinging it with a single arm despite it being almost as big as she was. The way she swung it was strange, as it didn't seem to weigh anything to her despite it looking and probably being too heavy for most people to carry or swing with one arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:04 pm

Fionn stood there with his cocky grin waiting for the girl to strike at him. "Okay ill just electrify the blade a lot and let her walk into it by having the current go through her blade after i block her hits!" He thought as he stood there and felt slightly better about the circumstances due to his swords better blocking ability, and then the blade came
The girl swung it and swung it well, Fionn barely had time to electrify Oberursel before blocking. "Gotcha" He said as there blades hit
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:35 pm

The issue with him blocking her attack was that her strike was abnormally powerful. Despite wielding the giant sword with one hand, the impact enough allowed her to ricochet her sword off of his and stab her sword at him less than a second later. She didn't even notice the electricity flowing through his blade, she only wanted to warn him that she could swing this giant sword around with one arm like a normal person could swing a standard longsword. If Fionn looked close enough, he would see orange electricity arcing off of her arm as she stabbed at him with her sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:38 pm

Fionn noticing his tactics folly quickly rolled out of the way of the girls blade, standing up a second later with a scrape on his chin. "It appears i underestimated you" He said to the girl as he stood up with Oberursel in a defensive position. "What the hell was that orange lightning, does she have a mechanism similar to mine or was it a semblence? Fionn thought as he prepared himself for her next move
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:37 pm

Blaise smiled and looked stared at Fionn dead in the eye as she swung her sword at him again, this time with it charged full of ice dust. A crescent shaped projectile formed from the arc of her swing, and it flew directly at Fionn's chest. She noted his movements, preparing to move should he retaliate in any way. That is, unless it was in an unexpected, bizarre way. Or maybe she just wasn't paying attention again, she didn't know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:43 pm

Fionn did the impossible, he performed an absolutely ugly looking backflip, though this was a talent of his, as he had trained himself in the fine art of barely being able to perform a backflip it came out looking rather amateurish and as such, ugly. He stood there sword on shoulder studying his opponent as he noticed her eyes flicker back and forth slightly.
"You can pretty much stop doing that, one thing i pride myself on is that you can't predict what i'm going to do" Fionn said bluffing the girl out as he continued to stand there, he needed to find an opening in her attack and exploit it
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:47 pm

"Hm? Why would I stop? It's keeping you on the defensive, no?" she said as she leaned her own sword over her shoulder. An idea popped up in her brain suddenly, making her grin slyly. "I'll let you see just how deadly this semblance of mine is." she said as she held her hand up to show off the orange electricity her semblance gave her. She reached into her pocket and pulled out...

... a small metallic coin. It looked to be a half an inch around in diameter, and she held it by letting it sit between her middle finger and thumb, which were both held in a way that made it look like she was going to flick the coin at Fionn. That was exactly what she was going to do. Holding the coin between her middle finger and thumb, she held it down by her abdomen and charged the coin with energy. With a quick flick of her middle finger, the coin was sent at lethal speeds towards Fionn. It wasn't bullet speed, but it was pretty damn close. If it wasn't bullet speed, it sure looked like it. The coin missed Fionn by a few inches, flying past his ear and into the wall behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:25 am

Fionn stood there with a dumbfounded look on his face as the sound of the coin reverberated throughout the empty arena. "Can't underestimate her long range" He thought as he sighed and bowed his head (with his face returned to its normal grin). "Y'know i would say something about your age factoring into the power behind your semblence, but i can't, it's just good" Fionn said as he looked up at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:39 am

Blaise's eye twitched as she looked at Fionn with an irritated grin. "Are you calling me old?" she said, gritting her teeth as she tried her best to keep the already fading smile on her face. "Yeah no. It's on now." she said as she grabbed the hilt of her sword with both hands instead of just the one. With a single, semblance-charged leap, Blaise shot herself towards Fionn with her torso twisted back. Upon coming in range, she planted her feet on the ground and twisted her body around, swinging her sword at him with all of the power she could muster up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:48 am

Fionn stabbed his blade into the ground and quickly crouched down after turning around back to the blade. "I'm not calling you old, i said you're older then ME" He said as his enemy's blade came into contact with his own, resulting in a loud clang sound echoing throughout the arena. "Its like all faunus girls are crazy or something, i mean god damnit"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:02 am

"But still!" she shouted as she put her hand against the blade and let her the energy her semblance gave her flow through it and into Fionn. She started breathing long and shallowly, restricting her and his movement as the energy began to arc violently across both of their bodies. She could barely move so she couldn't attack, but neither could Fionn. "It's not nice to talk about a girl's age." she said as she stood there, waiting for him to respond with what would probably be another snarky comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:05 am

"For christs sake i was saying you're better than me" Fionn said as he began to attempt stand up with extreme difficulty. "Ugh what is she doing to me, it must be something to do with her semblence" He thought as he managed to lift himself slightly up off the ground and almost into a crouch walk position
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:07 pm

"How? You practically called me old!" she said as she struggled to walk around the sword. She looked down at Fionn and stopped her shallow breathing, letting them move again. Even though she could simply kick him while he was down, she just looked down at him. "Come on, I'm sure you can do better than this." she said, pointing out the fact he was clearly losing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:10 pm

Fionn smiled a deep smile. "Yeah, i can" He said as in an extremely fast motion he was off the ground with his blade electrified, he rushed forward very fast and swung his blade at the girl multiple times
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:31 pm

"Hm. There's not much here." she said as she dodged his blade with little issue. It was so big that, despite her not being particularly fast, she could easily see where he was swinging and dodge it. "And here I thought you could actually do better..." she said disappointingly as she pulled out another coin and flicked it towards him. She held it up in front of her face when she did so, giving him ample time to react. It was more of a threat of, 'If you don't actually get better I'ma beat the shit out of you' than it was an actual attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next