RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:49 am

Blaise looked at Fionn and watched the blood, slowly seeing what he was getting at. "You're so intent on distracting me with blood..." she said as jumped over him to dodge his attack, landing behind him and grabbing his shoulder. "I could just straight up kill you instead, that works too!" she whispered into his ear before using her semblance to give her the strength to throw him over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:15 pm

Fionn flew over the girls back into the ground before quickly rolling onto his feet. "Maybe i'm not trying to distract you and i'm just trying to hit on you in a really messed up way" He said as he used his semblence on the blood in the open wounds on his arms to close them off. "Wasn't working anyway, don't need an infection" Fionn thought as he prepared himself for the girls next attack. "Also please don't kill me, i enjoy being alive quite a lot, i mean if i was dead i never would have gotten to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:02 pm

"Don't act like I wanna get with you, 'specially after just meeting you." she said as she charged towards Fionn, sword held back with the tip pointing in front of her. Upon coming in range, she stabbed at Fionn, following up with an upwards slash afterwards to try and get him on the defensive. "I won't kill you, yet. Maybe in the future if I get bored." she teased, slowly reverting back to her normal self. The sight of blood threw her into one of her frenzies, something she knew very well about and hated very much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:08 pm

Fionn barely dodged the second swing as he blocked it with his aura. "Am i that obvious in my intents?" He asked jokingly. "I'm not THAT perverted i will have you know".
"I need to end this soon, as sweet as this girl looks im certain at this point that she wants me dead" Fionn thought as he tried to think up a counter to her abilities, he was running out of ideas fast. "Just got to time it right" He thought as he raised Oberursel, charged it with lightning, and spun around extremely fast whilst aiming it at the girl. "If this hits shes done for"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:47 pm

Unfortunately for Fionn, Blaise was about 10 feet above him, her long coat flourishing around her as she flew over his head and landed just behind him. With a quick pivot of her foot, she was able to spin herself around on one leg fast enough to thrust her sword at him, aiming for just next to his neck rather than aiming to actually hit him. She wanted to end the fight, not actually harm him, so she kept quiet and let her actions do all the work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:46 pm

Fionn watched as the blade flew by his face. "Looks like i'm going to do this the hard way" He thought as he used his semblence upon his gloves once more, this time drawing on full power as he grabbed on to the blade of the girls sword and with a quick motion pulled her into him as he threw a hardened punch towards her face. "Hurts me, hurts you more!" Fionn yelled feeling confident, there was absolutely no way in heaven or hell that blade was getting out of his hand
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:19 pm

The punch hit Blaise in the face, but she hardly seemed fazed. No, she wasn't fazed at all. She took the punch and returned with her own, and she charged her arm with potential energy so when she threw it, it would hit three times as hard as a normal punch would. The impact alone would make a sound, but more importantly Fionn would feel it. A lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:49 pm

Fionn took the punch, it was one of the most unbelievably painful things he had ever felt.
He fell to the floor for a second before rolling back onto his feet. "I'm still not sure whether you are trying to kill me or not" He said grinning as he tried to figure out a way to get through this. "Okay, she might actually kill me, if there was one of those aura readers things here then i think i would be at about half, now if i could just land a hit on her i would be good but i can't" Fionn looked at the girl as she stood there looking strong. "I'm dead".
He sighed and raised his blade before dashing forward, quickly spinning himself around to get behind Blaise, and cleaving down at her
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:15 am

Blaise frowned raised both her arms over her head in an X shape, so the blade was blocked by her two bracers. "I know you know this is pointless." she said, taking a step to the side and removing her braces from the sword so Fionn couldn't electrocute her. "So why do you try?" she asked, repeating the quick punch from before, except with both arms so she was rapidly throwing punches at 3x her normal speed. She aimed around his torso, avoiding the face or any spot that would hurt too much so as not to actually wound him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:07 am

Fionn jumped back from the punches as the girl threw them, not wanting to put the energy into pointless attacks. "Do you want truthful? Because the truthful version is i saw you, you looked down, i didn't realize how strong you were, but you looked like you were enjoying the fight and i'm more than capable of taking a couple of hits so i said "Why not" and kept going." He said making up a less embarrassing lie to the actual truth that his own pride was keeping him from quitting, but this worked as well and you know what they say about the best lies, they're the ones that are possible.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:33 pm

"I see." she said as she launched herself forwards with enough force to create shockwaves behind her. She didn't really know how to respond to Fionn's statements, so she just responded with more rapid fire punches to his body. "You should probably stop. My visions getting blurry. And it's not from being tired." she said as she aimed a swift kick to his stomach, stopping her punches to try to kick him away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:01 pm

Fionn blocked and responded to the girls punches as she attempted to land another good hit. "Stop? What type of man would i be if i stopped before fulling pleasing a girl" He said momentarily losing the filter on his words and letting his Irish accent slip into his speech before Blaise's kick came towards him, he responded by throwing out a kick himself and intercepting it in midair. "And besides, i haven't gotten into a losing fight in awhile"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:08 pm

"Ha, you think I'm aroused by this or something?" she asked as she pulled her leg back and revealed in her hand that she was holding another coin, which she flung at Fionn at near bullet speed. "In a really really weird way, I kinda am. But for all the wrong reasons." she said as she got in close to Fionn and attempted to sweep his feet from under him with a quick kick. "You're not the one arousing me. Nope, I couldn't find you any less attractive!" she said with a teasing smile, signifying that she was joking. "I just happen to get real excited when I see blood or fight for too long."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:25 pm

Fionn now knowing the drill with the coins dodged it with ease as he did a quick cartwheel away from the girls kick. "Well then i imagine you're neighbors must hate when you have your "Special someones over"" He said with his irish accent leaking in to his voice fully and giving a smile to Blaise that was different from his normal grin, it packed more of a punch to it. He chuckled and went in for a spinning kick
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:51 pm

Blaise held up one hand, using her semblance to help her block the kick. Otherwise she'd have needed both hands. Her other hand came around to a swift punch to the poor guy's gut, pounding him right in the abdomen. "I've never had a special someone. Hell, I'm still a virgin. I plan on keeping that for a while." she said as she took a step back from Fionn and looked at him. "Is this your way of hitting on me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:02 pm

Fionn took the hit and turned it into a roll once again, noting that it was a lot weaker than her other hits, to the point of actually being kind of weak. "Nah i don't really hit on people much, truth be told where i'm from it's better to stay away from the girls." He said irish accent blooming in full as he stretched and cracked his back. "But you seem to know a lot about what turns you on for a virgin."
Fionn was infact hitting on the girl, but not that much as the girl seemed to just be giving him things to comment on that would sound like he was attempting to seduce her.
He cracked his neck, raised his fists, hardened his gloves, and sent a barrage of punches towards Blaise
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:32 pm

Blaise smirked at his comment, chuckling a little bit as she weaved around his punches. "What can I say? I've had a lot of time alone." she said as she dodged around his punches. With a bit of a laugh at her comment, she grabbed one of his punches and pulled him in close to her, so her chest pressed against his. "I would spend some of that time with you..." she started before delivering a swift punch to the gut. "But I just met you, so tough luck."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:45 pm

Fionn smiled as a small amount of blood came out of the side of his mouth a few seconds after the punch made contact. "Does how long you have known someone for really matter that much anyway, i have had best friends die seconds after meeting them, so i wouldn't know" He said in an unusually seductive manner for the drunk he was, Fionn had always liked girls with a bit of spunk to them. "But maybe that's simply because of the path i chose in life, we all choose one, and can never truly understand the path of another" He moved the girls hand away from his chest as it had simply stayed there for the period of time it took him to say those words.
Fionn put his hands on the girls shoulders for a second as he moved a few feet away, and coughed up a little blood onto his sleeve
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:52 pm

"Hm. You wanna stop before this gets too far?" she asked as she looked away from him, so as to not look at the blood. "And friendship and love are two very different things. I'd rather take the time to get to know someone rather than just get with them immediately. Lets me know if they're actually right for me or not." the fox girl said, her tail swishing back and forth as her ears twitched a bit on her head. She put her hands on her hips as she turned looked down at him. "Well? Time to stop?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:56 pm

Fionn grinned as he stood upright. "True enough, the way i see it is to live in the moment though, you're not always going to have a chance to hit on a girl so why not do it now before a grimm rips your head off, or the girl your hitting on does the same" He said with confidence before hearing Blaise's other words. "Hah, you think a little blood will stop me? I have literally had all of my blood outside of my body before." He said as he quietly said under his breath "The things i used to do for money" before charging forward with another round of kicks and punches, going even harder and faster this time.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:23 pm

Blaise smiled at him and noticed he was taking it up a notch. It was about time she did so as well. "Ha, it's not the blood stopping you that I'm afraid of." she said as she let one of Fionn's kicks hit her square in the stomach. She didn't seem fazed, and the orange electricity bouncing off of her entire body seemed to say exactly why. "I'm afraid the blood will make me go too far." she said as she did her best to dodge around more of his attacks. "Hit me harder, I dare you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:35 pm

Fionn laughed at her words. "All i want to do is keep it interesting" He said as he managed to drink from his flask at an inhumanly fast speed removing it and placing it back into his jacket. "If you insist"  
Fionn was not a weak man, he had the build of a small brute, but the reason he was still going is that he didn't like to dissapoint others, so he did exactly what the girl asked.  
He charged an ungodly amount of Aura into his semblence on the glove on his right hand, making it harder than diamond, revved up all of his muscles, and punched Blaise in the face with enough strength to kill a grimm the size of a mountain. 

(Authors note) SDG, there is no way this isn't going to hurt her, he is punching her two times as hard as she punched him in the face

Last edited by snaketicus on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:02 am

Blaise took the punch to the face, yelping as the fist hit her. If her semblance didn't have the ability to strengthen the physical aspects of things, like the ability to make her skin harder, her head probably would have come off just now. Instead, she stumbled backwards as she begun to taste blood in her mouth.

"'Bout time you actually HIT me." she said with a smile. "And now it's time we end this, yeah? Been doing this for the past 15 minutes, I estimate."

The ground around Blaise began to pulsate, as orange waves of energy flowed through the grounds, looking like rings that expanded outwards that eventually faded away not too far from her. "You ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:23 am

Fionn grinned as the girl began to glow a bright orange colour. He cracked his knuckles. "Whatever gets you off" Fionn said in a friendly way as he rolled his eyes in an ironic manner while he once again drew up an ungodly amount of aura into himself and began to glow a slight greenish blue.

"Besides, a death staring at you wouldn't be the worst way to go". He raised his hands and prepared for a harder fight, he was now serious about hurting her, as he had begun to unravel her power and weaknesses throughout the fight, though she had shown her skill at hiding her aces even drunk Fionn was a master of figuring out weakness.
"Well im going to die" Fionn thought as he prepared for the first few hits, he began to look back at his life. "Yeah, it was a pretty good one, and this is a pretty fitting way for me to go out"  
He charged forward with a speed he hadn't really shown before, exchanging blows and blocking blows, before sending a massively over powered kick to the girls shins (Shins so that he wouldn't leave any parts unprotected)
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:33 am

Blaise shook her head and smiled at Fionn. "I see how your semblance works, so I'll tell you mine." she said before she moved at blinding speeds, moving around the kick until she was standing next to Fionn. "I can charge anything with potential energy, which allows me to move much faster than I normally can." She placed a hand on his shoulder and looked him in the eyes. "And I can strengthen the physical properties of things, which is how I took some of your hits no problem. It's all focused in the lungs too, so if I can breath... well then it doesn't work."

Blaise finished explaining her semblance and then moved once more at ridiculous speeds so she was in front of him once more. With a sigh she placed her hand in front of his face, finger held back ready to flick him. And that's what she did, she flicked him in the forehead with enough force for it to hurt like a punch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:28 pm

Fionn hardened his hair as the flick hit him like a punch making a tap sound reverberate throughout the arena. "If you can't breathe then you die anyway, so how does one beat you Supergirl?" He said as he looked down at her. "I'm not sure if she still wants me dead or not, but this is some of the most fun i have had in a while." He thought as he felt almost happy to be beaten up. "Oh great one more thing thats wrong with my brain"
Fionn raised his fist as fast as he could and performed the same preparations as his earlier hit, before cracking his neck and punching Blaise in the kidneys as hard as he could hoping to make her have trouble breathing.
"I shouldn't feel guilty, i shouldn't feel guilty"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:36 pm

"Already behind you." she whispered into Fionn's ear, placing a hand on his shoulder. "I have to be breathing constantly for my semblance to work. If I stop breathing for a second, it stops." she said, as she punched Fionn in the side of the neck. It was a pressure point, somewhere around where an artery was. It wouldn't kill him or anything, but it might knock him out if he wasn't prepared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next