RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:28 pm

Fionn hardened his hair as the flick hit him like a punch making a tap sound reverberate throughout the arena. "If you can't breathe then you die anyway, so how does one beat you Supergirl?" He said as he looked down at her. "I'm not sure if she still wants me dead or not, but this is some of the most fun i have had in a while." He thought as he felt almost happy to be beaten up. "Oh great one more thing thats wrong with my brain"
Fionn raised his fist as fast as he could and performed the same preparations as his earlier hit, before cracking his neck and punching Blaise in the kidneys as hard as he could hoping to make her have trouble breathing.
"I shouldn't feel guilty, i shouldn't feel guilty"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:36 pm

"Already behind you." she whispered into Fionn's ear, placing a hand on his shoulder. "I have to be breathing constantly for my semblance to work. If I stop breathing for a second, it stops." she said, as she punched Fionn in the side of the neck. It was a pressure point, somewhere around where an artery was. It wouldn't kill him or anything, but it might knock him out if he wasn't prepared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:48 pm

Fionn smiled as his planning came true and the girl attempted to hit him from behind, before she could possibly react all 203 pounds of whiskey chugging merc came crashing down on her. "I'd like to see you run from my hits when you're on the floor!"
He quickly jabbed towards her stomach around her lungs with his right elbow holding his right arm with his left to give it twice the speed and power of his earlier punch
"Oh god damnit i told myself i would stop feeling guilty whenever i had to punch a girl" Fionn thought feeling the slightest bit guilty
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:12 pm

Blaise smirked as she backed away after seeing her strike not really work. "Okay then." she said as she pumped a large amount of her aura into her arm. "Try this on for size." she said before she began throwing punches at him at absurd speeds. Speeds that no human could hope to accomplish without the help of a semblance that enhanced speed. She was trying to down him as quickly as possible now, without hurting him too bad. She hoped this would make him back down a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:18 pm

Fionn seeing the flashes of orange appear around the girls arm quickly ducked from the punches (Though two of them still hit his shoulders) before rolling away from the girl quickly. "I'm seriously beginning to doubt you are human" He said chuckling as he continued to back away. "Oh god no, does it really have to come to this?" Fionn thought dreading what had to be done, he had to go back to sword fighting, which at this time appeared to be the only way he could win.
He ripped Oberursel from his back, ran forward, and was promptly punched so hard he flew into the ceiling, before falling back to the ground.

"You win"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4