RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:10 pm

Fionn smiled a deep smile. "Yeah, i can" He said as in an extremely fast motion he was off the ground with his blade electrified, he rushed forward very fast and swung his blade at the girl multiple times
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:31 pm

"Hm. There's not much here." she said as she dodged his blade with little issue. It was so big that, despite her not being particularly fast, she could easily see where he was swinging and dodge it. "And here I thought you could actually do better..." she said disappointingly as she pulled out another coin and flicked it towards him. She held it up in front of her face when she did so, giving him ample time to react. It was more of a threat of, 'If you don't actually get better I'ma beat the shit out of you' than it was an actual attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:01 pm

Fionn glancing at the girl quickly realized that he was at an advantage due to the close range. "Ill have to do that move" He thought as he quickly charged up his blade before stabbing it into the ground and jumping into the air and tilting his body sideways, he swung himself forward on the handle of his blade towards the girls chest in an attempt at a powerful kick
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:42 pm

Blaise stabbed her own sword into the ground and blocked the kick by crossing her arms in an X shape in front of her. "I'm gonna keep taunting you until you get better, you know that right?" she said behind her arms. She didn't seem to be fazed at all by the fact this boy had just kicked her, even if it was with a lot of force.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:50 pm

"Hah, i like you, you don't quit" Fionn said pointing his finger at the girl as he felt a small pang of jealousy at the girls abilities. "Remember, shes older than you and has being going here longer, no reason to get hot headed and lose your cool" He thought as he cracked his back and turned around to stare at the girl. "I really wish i hadn't challenged you though." He said as he began to charge his blade slightly
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:31 pm

"Hah, I wonder why?" she said in response to his last statement. She felt the energy from her semblance flow throughout her arms, giving them quite a bit of potential energy. "I realize now I didn't even need to draw my sword." she teased with a playful smile as she charged him again, throwing rapid punches at what seemed a lot like inhuman speeds. "If you want, I can explain my semblance just so it's not confusing! It won't help you much though!" she said as she continued punching at what would be inhuman speeds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:41 pm

Fionn walked backwards, dodging punches as he went. He had gotten himself out of the lazy stage of his fighting and was now putting in actual effort (Though still dulled from his intense headache and hangover). "Are you trying to train me or something?" He asked as he sent out a couple of punches of his own, using his semblence to harden his fingerless gloves into a weapon
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:16 pm

Blaise kept up with Fionn, blocking his punches with the metal bracers around her forearms as she continued to throw her own punches right back at him. "Kind of. You wanna be good right? This is a good way to do that." she said as twisted back, readying for one powerful punch. More of the orange electricity appeared around her arms so now it was pulsating throughout her arm more than usual.

"You push yourself to your limits until you can overcome those limits!" she said as she twisted her body around and punched at him with abnormal speed and power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:21 pm

Fionns arms seemed to radiate a dark blue grey as he blocked the hit with all of his strength. "You would really take time out of your day just to help little old me?" He said feigning a girly voice. "Because that would actually be pretty cool" Fionn said as he sent a kick out to the girls knees
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:35 pm

"Well I've got nothing better to do." she said as she planted her feet into the ground, strengthening her legs so she could withstand the blow. It still kind of almost knocked her off balance, since she was busy talking to Fionn instead of breathing like she should have. "Else I would have disposed of you by now." she said as she shifted the coin she had hidden in her left hand onto her thumb. She charged and flicked it at him, at slightly less power than she did the other time. Still, it was lethal, but she wasn't trying at all at this point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:39 pm

Fionn dodged the coin with ease as he continued to fight against the girl. "Hah, i doubt you would have it in you to kill little old me" He said as he quickly dodged several other punches and used his semblence on his boots before dashing backwards quickly, then running forward into a slide in an attempt to get the girl on the ground. "Weakness is breathing, should aim for lung and kidney hits" Fionn thought as he neared the legs of the girl in his powerful slide
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:20 am

Blaise didn't move, and she let herself be tripped. But this also meant she would fall towards Fionn as he slid on the ground. Aiming a punch at the guy, she twisted herself around and proceeded to charge more than the usual amount of aura into her punch than she usually did. Orange electricity pulsated throughout her entire arm, more than the usual amount of energy arcing off of her arm as she twisted back around to punch Fionn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:51 pm

Fionn raised his arm and poured an insane amount of his aura into his semblence as it affected his jacket, the girl hit him as he continued to block with his Aura and semblence, before realizing the girl was laying on top of him
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:58 pm

"Ha! You didn't think this through at all, did you?" she laughed as her rather generous chest pressed against him. "But I'm sure you don't really mind~" she sighed as she slowly pushed off of him, standing up and then offering her hand to help him up. "Come on, I'm not done with you yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:02 pm

Fionn laughed slightly. "The truth is i'm always a little bit drunk, keeps the memories away but also keeps the intelligence down" He said as he thought of a good way to make it seem like he was in control of the situation. "And no, i didn't really mind" He said with his grin seemingly taking on a life of its own. Seeing an opening in the girls defense he raised his blade and pulled down on the trigger as hard as he could before swinging it and releasing a large burst of electricity. "No way she is dodging this fully"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:30 pm

"Oh?" she said as she reached for her sword and pulled it out of the ground. With a swing, a crescent of blue dust energy flew at the electricity, disrupting it but at the same time dispersing as well. "Hmm." she said as she watched the sparks and ice collide and disperse into seemingly nothing. "Well then." Blaise leaned her sword against her shoulder, smiling at Fionn as she waited for him to do something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:33 pm

"Is ice dust all anyone uses?" Fionn asked with a cocky smile on his face. "Because i always end up in fights where the ground is just littered with slush" He said as he ran forward and did a large swing at the girl, hoping to get there blades locked together
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:47 pm

"Well, it's fun to stab a Grimm and then freeze it solid from the inside sometimes. Looks like an ice sculpture." she said as she did her best to jump out of the way of the blade, realizing she didn't jump far enough when the blade opened a shallow cut across her stomach. "Oh, I messed up." she said as she stood back and felt the wound. It was very shallow, not deep enough to really faze her that much but it was actually kind of long... and red. Very red with blood. She liked red? 'Hmm... Maybe I can make Fionn red too?' she though to herself as what looked like a sly grin grew on her face. It was something completely different.

"Hehehe..." she giggled under her breath as she ran towards Fionn, arm held back ready to swing at him when he came into range. Her breaths were still mostly calm, meaning her semblance would work. still. Luckily for her, that is. Upon coming in range, her arm was coated in the orange electricity once more, but this time her arm was barely visible amongst the crackling energy. She swung down upon him with enough force to crush someone who didn't have aura, except this was with her sword so they would just be split clean in half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:57 pm

Fionn looked at the reaction and smiled at his handywork and prepared for the backfire. He saw the girls arm glow bright orange as she seemed to become blood lusted. "Not good" He thought as he charged a large pool of aura into his semblence and hardened the blade of Oberursel into the fault-line less Diamond range of unbreakable. The resulting boom echoed out through the whole arena as the two blades clashed at eachother, Fionn standing underneath his like a man holding up a bridge, his blade was slightly embedded in his hand where he had been holding it. "Have i mentioned just how attractive girls who want to murder me are?" He said with his Irish accent showing slightly as it always did during stressful situations. He looked into the girls eyes with a grin, before pushing the girls blade back full force as his blade as was still locked with Blaises
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:06 pm

"You like it when someone tries to kill you?" she said, her pupils shrinking a little bit as she let out a bit of a maniacal giggle. "Alright then, I'll kill you!" she said as she used both hands this time to pull back and then swing back once more with almost twice as much force as last time. "Come on, you're strong right? Right?!" she shouted as she continued to laugh much like a psychopath would. Her entire body was crackling with the orange electricity as their blades clashed again, with another, louder boom erupting from the impact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:09 pm

Fionn was swinging his blade at her in every way he knew how too, he had begun to let his powerful liver do its job and absorb the alcohol and as such his competence was returning. "I prefer when they try to make out with me, but the rush of battle is fun as well" He said electrifying his blade several times, he was beginning to gain some hold in the fight now that he had begun to understand his opponents style
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:15 pm

"Come on!" she taunted as she deflected one of his swings and aimed a kick for his gut. After the kick, she sent another projectile at him, swinging her sword as the dust formed a crescent in the wake of the arc and then proceeded to fly at him. That was the last one she could do, as the dust in her sword ran out. She'd have to reload, but there was no time for that. Blaise needed blood, not ice. Or maybe she could have both? Blegh, it was too late now so unless that last projectile hit, there would just be blood instead of bloody ice like she wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:20 pm

Fionn took the kick to the chest and turned it into a roll before zapping the ice out of the air, one of the icicles managed to put a slice into his arm and caused a large cut to appear on his arm which sprayed blood onto the slush on the floor of the arena for a second. "Wait why is she looking at the floor and my arm like that... hmm considering her reaction to the cut i gave her and the slash i took on my hand.. well then" He thought as he came up with a plan. "So you want my sexy blood eh?" Fionn said to the girl as he used his semblence on his gloves to turn it into a holder for the blood coming from the cut in his hand. "Then you can have it!" He yelled as he flicked his arm forward with a stream of blood at the girl, using the time that she would be mesmerized he drew Oberursel and flicked a shot of lightning into the blood stream as to make a current pass into it as it went strait for Blaise
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:54 am

Blaise barely noticed the electricity, and was barely able to dodge it by rolling to the side. As she tucked into the roll, a little bit of the blood touched her skin, electrifying it and singing some of the skin on her cheek as she rolled across the ground. When she came out of the roll, she put her hand on where the skin was singed, making her wince in pain. "Damnit..." she mumbled as she turned to look at Fionn, glaring at him as she jumped back and out of the way, holding her sword with both hands in front of her and preparing for an attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:04 am

Fionn grinned at the girls reaction and through his blade into to the air from his hand, the rest of the stored blood flying up at it in the same motion soaking the blade in the crimson human juice, too an onlooker from a distance, it would appear that Oberursels blade had always been red. "I guess you could say i'm a bit of a dirty fighter" Fionn said as he charged forward at the girl, sword aura filled and lightning edged, he swung at her
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:49 am

Blaise looked at Fionn and watched the blood, slowly seeing what he was getting at. "You're so intent on distracting me with blood..." she said as jumped over him to dodge his attack, landing behind him and grabbing his shoulder. "I could just straight up kill you instead, that works too!" she whispered into his ear before using her semblance to give her the strength to throw him over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:15 pm

Fionn flew over the girls back into the ground before quickly rolling onto his feet. "Maybe i'm not trying to distract you and i'm just trying to hit on you in a really messed up way" He said as he used his semblence on the blood in the open wounds on his arms to close them off. "Wasn't working anyway, don't need an infection" Fionn thought as he prepared himself for the girls next attack. "Also please don't kill me, i enjoy being alive quite a lot, i mean if i was dead i never would have gotten to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]   A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A One-Sided Fight [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next