RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DrGustave

Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:35 pm

'He works in fauna...pporium....' Suddenly the memories of that day flooded back to her. The robot woman. The wolf. The reptile. The squirrel. They all washed over her as mere blinks back to that day but one thought stayed, the boy. The asshat who thought it'd be funny to gaze at her. She brought her foot down on the break and the RV slammed to a halt on the road. Malina sprang to her feet and grabbed the boy by the back of his head. "Ohohoho, you REALLY shoulda kept that to yourself!" She said before pulling his head back then bringing it back forward and slamming it against the dashboard before pulling him up to a standing position and leading him to the door and opening it with her free hand. Pointing the boy to the opening she brought her foot up and kicked against his back, sending him out the RV. She quickly grabbed her weapon from her side and quickly checked the ammunition before pointing it at the boy. "Give me one god damn reason not to shoot you right here and now, you #&^%."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:55 pm

Aphelion was suddenly caught in a web of events, genuinely surprised at what was happening, He blinked and looked back at Malina, "Wait, wait, what's wrong with Faunapporium? Sure, the prices aren't the best but they're specifically tailored to suit the needs of Faunus and people with other additional appendages, so it's kind of justified isn't it..."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:30 pm

"God damn, you're an idiot aren't you?" Malina asked as Manticore flicked behind her. "Most people with an average I.Q. would be able to remember being bound by a mental tail and threatened to have the shit beaten out of them, but you....you a god damned idiot." She moved her weapon slightly to the left and pulled the trigger, sending a round past his ear and slamming into the ground, sending dirt up before falling back onto the ground. "Now give me one reason not to shoot you right here and now."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:37 pm

"Eh?" Aphelion looked at her quizzically before blinking, "Oh... Right, you're the lady that did that stuff to me... Well, I kinda have that pretty often, so I can't be arsed remembering every time." he shrugged and got to his feet, "I don't see what the problem is, honestly. I didn't do anything wrong."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:12 pm

"No no, You did something incredibly stupid." Malina said as she positioned her gun back toward Aphelion's chest. "How stupid can you be that you'd stare at my chest, inches from me, as if I wouldn't notice? How stupid are you that you think that isn't wrong? You said you were a first year at Beacon? Let me tell you something. You can't beat Grimm with strength alone, and if this is the extent of your mental abilities then you may as well give up now." Malina tensed her hand has she prepared to fire off a shot. "Now you can walk the rest of the way, or get shot. Are you smart enough to make that decision?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:15 pm

Aphelion looked her in the eyes, "Okay, I'll admit it, it was pretty wrong of me, and I shouldn't have done that. You just caught my eye is all... But that's beside the point. You let me into the van, okay. I was pretty warm in there, and I do NOT feel like giving that up. So I'm going with you, whether on the inside or the outside." he said before activating his aura barrier, awaiting her shot.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:44 am

Malina sighed and pulled back on the trigger, releasing a repulsion round into Aphelion's chest, sending him sliding back to the edge of the road with no noticeable damage. She lowered her weapon and stared at the boy for a moment before speaking again. "You...are very stubborn, aren't you...and very stupid. I could have loaded that with ice dust and frozen you to the ground." Malina turned and began to walk back to the driving area. "Stubbornness is a good quality to have, too bad it's wasted on someone with your intelligence. Stay in the back this time and don't say a word." She said before reaching the seat and sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:12 pm

Removing his defense, Aphelion frowned and got up. Dusting off his clothes, he walked into the RV and, without a word, moved to the back, sitting down on the queen bed and crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]   Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight Against a Freeloader [Closed]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3