RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]

Go down 
+2
CentralDogma
Metroidhunter
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:57 am

Aphelion laguhed even louder, "Mate, you got some kinky shit going on in here. I prefer to be more 'upfront' with my lady. Though the behind ain't so bad I guess." he said, placing the flask back down to let people take their sticks up, "Got any more of that booze, bro?"

Obviously Lucina became extremely aroused and had to control herself from fading with Aeden on the spot, NEVERTHERELESS Round 2 has started. Isabelle became the King. Femdom ahoy!

Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:19 pm

Lucina, still not as effected by the alcohol noticed everyone else getting a bit tipsy, and she was getting there herself. She blushed at Aeden's comment and said, "D-Don't tell them about the maid outfit please!" Lucina then sighed realizing she just stated her thoughts out loud. She blushed knowing that half of her secrets were out. "They will never know about the other things that go on in Isabelle's bed...", She thought to herself. She looked to Zwei wanting to get some more alcohol. She said, "Zwei, hand me some more of that weird booze." She would probably become drunk if she offed this canister fast.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:16 pm

Isabelle grinned, realizing that she was now the King.    Placing a hand on her chin in thought, she looked around at the others in the room.  "Hm...  Number 1 has to sit on Number 3's lap...  for three turns."  Seeming content with her decision, Isabelle sat back and waited for the numbers.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:23 pm

Isabelle King
Issac 1
Zwei 2
Aph 3
Lucina 4
Aeden 5

Aphelion looked at his stick, lifting it up to show number 3. He glanced around the room, frowning slightly at the fact that 3/5 people present were males and the chance of him getting the one cute female was smaller than that. He sighed nevertheless, "Alright, who's sitting?"
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:41 pm

Issac lifted up his stick with a very unamused expression on his face, showing that he was number 1. "I'm going to need more alcohol before I do this. Not that this will work anyways." Standing up, Issac would grab a jar of Aeden's honey-vodka and chug it down before moving over to Aphelion. "I feel anything poke me and you're getting a sword upside your face"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:32 am

Aphelion grimaced at the situation, "I'm just as unhappy about this as you are mate. But a dare's a dare." he grabbed Isabelle's tail quickly and pinched it a bit, "And there's always the chance of getting lucky and getting some revenge later on." he sighed and moved back to let him sit down, "I'm gonna need more alcohol too."
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:18 pm

Sighing, Issac turned around and sat, uncomfortably so, on the smaller mans lap. "This sucks so much."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:17 pm

Aphelion grumbled, "This makes it a bit harder but..." Aphelion gathered up the sticks once more and shuffled them inside the flask before spinning it around and letting people pick out their sticks, making sure Issac wouldn't glance at his.

And he grinned.

"Oh boy... It seems that I am King now." he glanced around the players, looking over Issac's body to the best of his ability, "Right then... How about... Number 2 and Number 5, from this point in the game you must strip every time you say something, until you have no clothing on of course."

[EDIT] http://puu.sh/7oaLH.png [EDIT]
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm

Sighing, Issac would get up from Aphelion's lap and turn to face him. "Well, Aphelion, ya dun goofed." Kicking off his shoes, Issac would continue. "You see, I happen to be in possession of the number 5 stick." He would the proceed to take his socks off before turning back around and taking his awkward position back on Aphs lap.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:19 pm

It was, much to Aphelion's dismay, duly noted that he turned both Issac and Zwei into either mutes or strippers for the duration of the game. Luckily, his torture of being stuck under Issac was akin to Swords of Revealing Light. All the players were released from their sicks and were soon given a new deal of them. One which resulted in Zwei becoming the King of the game.

Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:50 am

A small smirk spread under Zwei's metal face which quickly left realizing that he now had to strip if he wanted to speak. Of course though his smile returned shortly after realizing that he was now king and his decree was law now. "Well let's begin shall we? Since Aphelion here seems to want two nude dudes in the room with him." With that Zwei unzipped the black sweater on his torso and shrugged the fabric off his his body to leave a white t-shirt left on his upper-body. "I hereby decree that number 4 must lick number 2's face clean after I finish speaking and every-time that number 2 drinks or eats something. Number 4 must do it all over again and lick him or her clean. If any drinks are spilled on 2 number 4 must clean that too using only their tongue." Once Zwei had finished he removed his white t-shirt and with a final line added "Nudist beach!" as he removed his shirt to reveal his bare chest. He had been watching a show on his scroll recently with a faction named "Nudist beach" and hoped someone would get the reference.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:40 am

Number 4 "The Licker" = Lucina
Number 2 "The Licked" = Isabelle

http://codepad.org/zjPH8r7W ^_^
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:52 am

Isabelle's face turned red as she realized which number she had, starting to laugh uncontrollably afterwards.  "I got twoooo!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:54 am

Lucina laughed noticing Isabelle got picked. She then slowly looked down at her stick and winced. She then said out loud in an embarrassed tone, "I-I got 4..." She then looked at Isabelle knowing she would probably have to lick her clean sometime in the near future... She then remembered that she had to do it now as well...she then got up looking at Isabelle awkwardly. She then moved closer to her and sat down next to her. She looked at her waiting for her to give the ok to start the kinkiness. Isabelle seemed genuinely okay with it so she started with a vey drunk french kiss. She then followed that up by cleaning her whole face off with her tongue. It may seem rather awkward to most, but to DrunkLuci, it was perfectly normal.

Last edited by Skylight on Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:20 am

Aphelion sighed and leaned back, shifting under Issac, "Ugh, why do I miss all the good ones... I wouldn't mind either 4 or 2 right now..." he grumbled before reaching over to Zwei, "More of that alcohol please~" he beckoned for him to toss some over. Aeden, meanwhlie, looking far from the best, excused himself and slipped into his bed, mentioning something about being sleepy. Luckily he didn't hear about Lucina's and Isabelle's licking adventures.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:14 pm

For Isabelle, it was indeed very awkward, even with how drunk she was.  Once Lucina had finally finished, she shoved her back.  "Oookay.  I'll be extra careful not to drink again or spill anything.  N-No offense."  She crossed her arms, waiting for the next round.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:43 pm

A rather drunk Zwei reached into his sweater pocket to produce a much smaller flask compared to the others and unscrewed the lid. "Because I'm nice. I will open it for you" Zwei hadn't exactly though through as he tossed the open container of alcohol over towards Aphelion. The liquid inside the container soon poured out mid-air and catnip-infused alcohol spilled all over Isabelle's lap and stomach. "..." After the scene unfolded he bent over and removed the right shoe from his foot and tossed it in the corner with his other clothes.

Last edited by kellenredx on Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:51 pm

Lucina reached out to catch the opened flask of alcohol so it wouldn't spill anywhere near Isabelle but failed as she watched in horror when it spilled all over her pants. She said, "ZWEI! YOU LITTLE!" She then reached over giving Zwei a slap on the mask...hard enough he may even be able to feel it. She then got down on Isabelle's level reaching over taking her pants off. She then looked at Isabelle with a sarcastic smile saying, "Please, don't enjoy this..." She then began to 'cleanse' the area.

*HALF-FADE TO BLACK*
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:31 pm

Isabelle sat quietly with her face buried in her knees, hugging her legs.  She was still not wearing pants, and had taken off her hoodie due to it getting soaked as well, now just in a t-shirt and underwear.  "Don't spill anything on me again or I'm going to stab you."  She continued to sit still, feeling embarrassed as hell.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:48 pm

Aphelion closed his eyes and held his breath, turning away from the action. Must... not... get... hard... he thought as he blindly picked up the sticks and reshuffled them.

Lucina es King

Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:12 pm

Lucina gave a drunken smile and began to think of something to say. She then though of a brilliant idea and said, "Make-out contest between Numbers 1 and Number 3. Whoever has to stop to take a breath has to take off the others pants. Yes, even you Isabelle. Oh, and you must at least kiss a minimum of 30 seconds with no breath...then keep it going...if you lose under the 30 seconds...you have to take another article of clothing off too." She then gave a devious smile rubbing her hands together as she hoped to get some revenge on Zwei.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:21 pm

Isabelle glared at Lucina, and it was obvious why.  She wasn't WEARING any pants.  Grabbing the soaking pants she had earlier, she quickly pulled them on, and gave Lucina the finger.  "If I get picked, I'm keeping my underwear on.  You've had your fun."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:26 pm

http://puu.sh/7s1Nr.png

Aphelion looked at his Number 1 stick and a mixed expression formed on his face. "Well, first of all..." he pushed Issac off of himself and sighed, "Free at last. Second of all, number 1. Which means I either get the catwoman, the masked crusader or the bonerphobia guy. What could possibly go wrong..."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:00 am

Throwing the stick at Lucina's face, Isabelle sighed.  "T-Three..."  She took a few deep breaths, as she wouldn't be able to for a while.  "Guess you're lucky it's not one of those guys, huh Aph?" she said quietly, glancing at him only briefly.  After thinking on it for a few moments, Isabelle realized that she had never actually kissed someone before besides Lucina, though that was very short and one-sided.  She looked up at Aph once again, waiting for him to give her a signal of some sort to say that it was okay.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:00 am

Aphelion beamed, "Yup, lucky to got you then!" he laughed before stabilizing his breaths. He got up, stumbling slightly as his legs were asleep from Issac sitting on him, and walked up closer to Isabelle. Nonchalantly, he moved one leg over her lap and sat down, straddling her and pressing the soaked fabric against her underwears. I'll win if I get her embarrassed. He leaned in and threw one arm around her head, the other grabbing her chin. He grinned and took a breath before leaning in and pushing her close, his tongue slipping through her lips and into her mouth almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:04 am

Lucina felt particularly nice and decided that Aphelion needed some help. She walked drunkenly over to Isabelle sitting down next to her and Aphelion. She looks at Isabelle seductively and says "It would seem that Aphelion needs some help...let me assist..." She then puts her hands on Isabelle's pants pulling them down. She smile thinking that she actually helped out. She looks at Aph and says, "You're welcome." She then looks to Isabelle saying, "No pants for you!"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:08 pm

Isabelle's face turned a deep red as Aph began the kiss, having to force herself to not breath heavily.  Of course, the fact that Lucina had taken her pants off didn't exactly help with her embarrassment.  She would get revenge, hopefully soon.  Deciding that she at least wanted to get past the 30-second mark, Isabelle began to count in her head.  5, 10, 20...  She definitely had no air left by this point, and it almost made the experience unenjoyable.  Almost.

As she reached 30 seconds, her lungs were desperate for oxygen, and she decided it had gone on long enough.  Removing her mouth from his, Isabelle gasped for air, closing her eyes and falling backwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next