RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:40 am

[Week 13 Thursday]

Aphelion wiped his forehead with the slightly damp towel, looking at his visibly darker clothes as he did. That was some workout... he sighed and ran the towel through his hair before flicking it aside to wipe some sweat off of it. The dorm was far away... but luckily Equinox' stable was nearby, and he could quickly wash himself there, even if inside was really warm. The horse was left outside to make sure he didn't overheat, but as Aph approached he saw something which he certainly didn't usually - someone was on his horse.

"Hello?" he asked, poking the figure.

Last edited by Aphrodisiac on Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:52 am

"Oh." Finding the Equinox's stable, the gentle horse lying outside in the shade, the sheep faunus couldn't resist walking up to it. "Hello there." Ashe said, kneeling beside the creature, stroking it's mane. "You look like you're having a nice nap." She cooed, amazed at how soft the horse' fur was as she gave a slow yawn. "I hope you don't mind me~" She said, her head slowly drooping as she curled up in a fetal position on the horse's back. A while later, she felt something poking at her head, the sleeping sheep's hand moving to softly bat it away.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:47 am

"Umm... You're sleeping on my horse..." Aphelion said, hopelessly. The girl looked peaceful as she slept on the horse, but... it was Equinox' back that he was worried about - it would be best that he didn't have and weight on top of him as he lay down, since it could've hurt him when he got up.

"Could you get off? It might hurt him when he wakes up... Please..." he leaned in to pick her up and remove her from the horse before moving her off towards a nearby bench.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:05 am

Ashe groans as the voice kept talking, not really understanding what it was saying since she was still mostly asleep. The more pokes she received, the less the dreaming girl wanted to open her eyes, shifting to lie on her back on the horse, arms and legs dangling off either side before she felt hands slide under her and carry her off. Huh? She thought, feeling herself be walked away from her napping spot and slowly lowered down. HUH?! She suddenly thought, only just noticing the hand on her on her rear. Freaking out, her semblance activates, a large fluffy ball of arua suddenly expanding ten feet around her, Aphelion being pushed as it grew and thrown a few feet away as she bounced off the bench, suspended in the air by her aura.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:06 pm

"See, benches here are rather comfy to sleep on, so I'll just lea-" before Aphelion could finish the sentence, he was forcefully blasted off back towards the stable, hitting the wall across the door from where Equinox lay. He managed to raise his bodylock in time and drop down to the ground without much injury. Sighing in an annoying tone, he released himself and got to his feet, stretching with a grimace and looking at the bouncing aura ball.

"Why does everything have to be so difficult..." he thought to himself as he walked over to the ball, as close as he could, "Hey, you okay?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:16 pm

Ashe still had her semblance up, suspended ten feet in the air, right in middle of the translucent ball of wool. She hand one leg crossed over the other, and arm covering her chest and her hand on the grip of her tonfa. "W-w-what are you doing?" She asked, keeping his eyes on Aphelion in case he sprung into action. "You're a horrible person. Taking advantage of sleeping women."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:32 pm

"Eh?"

Aphelion pouted at her words leaning at the ball and grimacing before he opened his mouth to speak, "Excuse me, but you are the one who I found sleeping on my horse, potentially breaking his back. You refused to leave when I asked you, and you accuse me of being horrible and taking advantage of you. I never!" he claimed before kicking the ball for good measure. "Ow."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:48 pm

"Don't touch that." Ashelynne yelped, covering herself more as she drew her weapon, the front opening to reveal the barrel of her bazooka trained straight at Aphelion. "I-I want you to step back and explain to me what happened while I was asleep and why you groped me. Do it or I'm blasting you to kingdom come."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:52 pm

Aphelion took a step back and looked up at the girl, "Groped you? I lifted you off of MY horse and put you somewhere that was not him. Why don't you explain to me why you were sleeping on him, hmm? There isn't a sign saying 'Public Sleeping Horse' on him, so you shouldn't so much as touch him without my permission. And put those things away, I am not in a fighting mood."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:56 pm

"Don't turn this around on me." Ashe said, a loud click from the bazooka signalling that a rocket had been loaded. "Y-you touched my butt. I know. I felt it. I was asleep and defenseless and you touched my butt." Keeping her sight on Aphelion, she shuts one eye to take aim. [color=#6600FF]"Now answer. Why did you touch me and where else did you touch me?"/color]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:05 pm

Aphelion frowned, "You shifted in my hands you idiot. I'm not interested in your butt. And you shouldn't talk back to me like that." He bent his knees and instantly dashed around the ball, "No fighting outside the arena too." he stopped when he was behind her and activated his Panda form, rising to stand larger than the ball and encompassing it, raising it above its head, shaking it around.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:41 pm

Ashe's finger lets off the trigger slightly, his words sounding not completely false to her. He sounds mad but he sounds like he's really sure that he didn-wait what The girl loses her train of thought at Aphelion's panda form, Ashe resisting the urge to shoot him as he drew close. As she gets raised in the air, the girl drops her weapon, her eyes beginning to spin in her head.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:52 pm

The panda's face widened into a grin as it saw how it disarmed the girl. It placed the ball down and pinned it with its paw before grabbing its side and pushing it into a spin, adding another push every few seconds to make it spin faster, as a sort-of punishment for the horse trespasser.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:08 pm

"Nyaaaaaaaaaaa...." Ashe cried dully as she span around resisting the urge to give Aphelion an introduction to the breakfast she had that morning. "Quit iiiiiiiiiit...." With as little enthusiasm her voice carried, it was clear that she wasn't enjoying being treated like a basket ball, Ashe quickly dissipating the ball and falling limply on the Panda's head.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:21 am

The Panda raised its paw to its head and gently pincered the girl by her sides, taking care not to touch her inappropriately this time. It carried her over back to the stable and set her down beside the building before sitting down against the wall itself and slowly dissolving until the boy inside dropped to the ground, slumping over by the girl.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:09 am

Ashe doesn't react as she gets picked up, her body limp and almost lifeless save for the steady rise and fall of her chest. The last thing she sees is a bird's eye view of the panda carrying her before she quickly starts to lose consciousness. Upon being deposited next to the stable, the dizzy girl promptly passes out, falling sideways and her head landing on Aphelion's shoulder, snoring cutely.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:10 am

Aphelion lay still, completely knocked out from the Panda form he used earlier, his chest and shoulders gradually bobbing up and down to his breathing, eyes closed in perfect stillness.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:29 am

The rise and fall of Aphelion's shoulders shifts Ashelynne in her position, the girl leaning forwards slightly on the boy's shoulder. A few seconds later, she slumps sidewards onto Aphelion's lap, her head nestled perfectly in his lap. "Huh?" Ashe said, stirred by the fall. Looking to her side, she gets a good view of Aphelion's stomach, blinking for a few seconds to process before promptly sitting up. Staring red-faced at Aphelion, she lets out a large breath from her nose before swinging her arm in a wide arc, a well placed slap landing right on Aphelions cheek. "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:47 am

Pushed by the force of the slap, Aphelion toppled over, his head slamming into the ground and giving off a thud. His hands limply dropped to his sides while he lay, breathing still causing slight movements though now he had a bright-red mark on his cheek where the sheep slapped him.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:01 am

Ashe scoots back a foot or two, legs crossed tightly and her arms covering her chest as her eyes shift from Aphelion to her weapon a few feet away. "What are you doing?" She asked, gingerly poking him in the forehead with her foot.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:11 am

Aphelion grimaced at her poking, turning over to face the other way and roll up into foetal position, starting to snore quietly and mumbled incoherently, blatantly ignoring the sheep-girl's poking due to his current condition.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:31 am

Ashe's eyebrow goes up when Aphelion doesn't stir, her curiosity piqued. "Hey..." She said, crawling on all fours to him, noticing the hand shaped red mark on his cheek. "Hey... are you ok?" She asked nervously, shaking his shoulders. She didn't mean to really hurt him but now that he was unconscious, the girl was worried she'd done something horrible.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:37 am

Aphelion slowly responded to the shaking, groaning and swatting her hands a bit, "Five more minutes..." he blurted out before scratching his reddened cheek and turning over to press it against the stable, giving off a satisfied sigh at the soothing feeling.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:56 am

"Hey wake uuuuuuuuup." Ashe said, her tone getting more urgent, though it was still fairly calm, as she watched him 'pass in and out of consciousness'. "C'mooooon wake uuuuup." She said, shaking more and more. Taking her hands off him, she pouts for a moment before getting an idea. Turning him to lie on his back she whispers an apology before slapping him on the other cheek.

Last edited by ecksdeeeXD on Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:58 am

Aphelion stirred visibly at the slap, flailing around and bringing one hand to cool off the spot where he was hit. He pouted in his sleep, as if he was experiencing a nightmare, and fired off a punch in a random direction, mumbling something about assault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next