RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:40 am

The sounds of the gentle breeze rustling the leaves in the trees made a certain faunus girl sigh in admiration of nature's wonders. Bianca loved coming outside at night, specifically midnight as it was the time when the previous day ended and the new one began. It always posed the question, is it today still, or is it tomorrow? It was a kind of strange philosophical question she enjoyed asking herself as she wandered around half naked outside in a local park on Beacon property. The gentle breeze against her skin made her shiver, not out of cold, but out of delight. It felt like she was open and free as she sat with her back against a tree.

"I wish I could be like this forever. But ya know... School n' stuffs." she muttered to no one in particular, reminding herself that she still had to go to school in the morning. Whatever, she did this every day. She looked around her to make sure no one was around as she stood up and turned to look back towards Beacon, which was a considerable distance away. No one should be able to see her all the way from Beacon, or at least be able to make out her figure, so she could be as nude as she wanted. But just in case someone came along, she kept herself at least in her underwear. Something she did almost every night. She looked around once more, not really paying attention as she looked to see if anyone was around. Maybe if there was, she could find entertainment in them?
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:48 am

Ashelynne slowly walks the school grounds in her pajamas, the only sound coming from the crickets chirping in the background and her feet softly patting on the path she was on. Raising a fist to her face, she tries to rub the sleep, or lack of thereof, out of her eyes, failing as she yawned cutely. It was her first night sleeping in team EVAC's rv and for the first time in her life, she couldn't fall asleep. "Maybe I'm just nervous... It happens. Nothing to be afraid about, Ashe." She said to herself, pulling her hood over her head as a cool breeze blew past. A girls voice catches her attention though, looking up the path to see a cat faunus in her underwear. "Oh. Good evening...."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:23 pm

Bianca's ears twitched as she heard someone greet her from just out of her field of vision. She turned to her left to see a girl standing there, her face partially obscured by a hood. The cat smiled as she faced the girl, folding her arms just below her chest as she looked the girl up and down before adopting a mischievous grin. Before the girl could react, Bianca was already in front of her. She had almost disappeared from sight before reappearing directly in front the girl.

"Hi!" she would say, leaning forwards in front of the girl. "And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:35 pm

"My name is Ashelynne Campbell. Please, call me Ashe though." She replied, flinching a bit at her sudden appearance. Gathering herself, she pulls back the hood, revealing her face and faunus ears, one of them twitching as another breeze blew past. "I know I should ask your name first but there is something on my mind.... As another breeze blows by, she pulls and stretches her sleeves to cover her hands. "Aren't you cold?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:12 pm

"Cold?" Bianca said looking a little confused as she held her hand out to feel the breeze. It wasn't cold out, was it? She certainly couldn't feel it. "No, I'm fine." she said before looking back at the girl. "Are you cold or something?" she asked as she walked around the girl to get a good look at what she was dealing with. It wasn't to make her feel uncomfortable, just to get a better look at this girl. As she stopped in front of the girl, she looked her in the eye with a sly smile and said,

"I'm Bianca. Nice to meet you Ashe." she said as she held her hand out for a handshake. This was where things would get interesting. Normally she wouldn't rub herself up on people anymore, as a certain someone kept her from doing so, but she could wash off most of the scent to make it seem like they had made minimal contact at the least.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:56 pm

As Bianca introduces herself, Ashe gives her a warm smile, taking her hand in and shaking it, her hand still tucked into her sleeves. As she shook her hand, Ashe let her eyes wander over Bianca's body, her gaze going up and down her, she gives her entire body a few passes before speaking again. "So, what brings you out here tonight, Bianca?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:10 pm

Bianca's smile widened as she gently squeezed the girl's hand. "I come out here almost every night, it's quiet and peaceful. That is, until someone comes along and lowers their guard enough for me to do this!" she said as she took a step forwards and pulled on the girls arm so their bodies collided. She put her hand behind the girl's head and pulled the poor sap's head into her large fluffy pillows. It was a strange and almost cruel joke she liked to pull on any unfortunate soul who was unlucky enough to cross her path at night. All she could do while it happened was giggle.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:21 pm

Ashe squeaks momentarilly as her entire world goes dark, suddenly finding herself very comfortable. True, they were warm, not cold like how Ashe liked her pillows but they were soft and that was enough. Putting a hand on Bianca's chest, Ashe's breathing evens out and gets slower. "You're very comfortable...." Ashe said, sleepily but resisting the urge for once so she could talk. "Can we continue this elsewhere? Somewhere soft and sittable, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:26 pm

Bianca paused and let the girl go, looking genuinely surprised. Most people would struggle until they passed out from either lack of oxygen or something else. This girl didn't struggle at all, in fact she seemed to like it.

"Uh... Okay then." she said returning to her normal smiling self shortly afterwards. "Did you have anywhere particular in mind?" she would ask as she looked down upon the girl. "There's not many comfortable places out here in the middle of a park, unfortunately." she would say, looking around to try and find a place that may or may not have a comfortable place to lay or sit.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 3:56 am

Anywhere comfy..." Ashe replied, keeping her face buried as she walked Bianca in a random direction. "So... if you come out here at night just to do this, that means you like being pillows for people, I guess. She said, her shoes stepping on cold grass as they drew nearer to the treeline a few meters from the path they were on. "I'm glad you picked me. You feel nice." Ashe added, rubbing her face affectionately into Bianca's chest.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:44 am

Bianca allowed the girl to walk her in a random direction, apparently towards the treeline. Could this girl even see where she was going? Her face was still buried in the cat's chest, so she wasn't sure if she even knew where she was taking them. "I don't come out here just to be people's... pillows. That's only when I get lucky. Or when they get lucky, I guess it works either way." she said with a little grin. "And uh... thanks for the compliment?" she said, not really sure how to react to this girl. The best course of action seemed to be just to let her do whatever she wanted. Not that she would mind, as long as the cuddling/sleeping together she was expecting to happen now strictly stayed as cuddling/sleeping. If not, this girl would die. But not by Bianca's hand.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:02 am

Ashe keeps walking 'til her foot collides with a tree trunk. Bringing her foot back to the ground, she deems it soft enough goes down to lay on the smooth grass, bringing Bianca down with her. Moving so that Bianca was on her back, Ashe rests her head on the cat's chest, humming contentedly. "Yes. I feel very lucky." She said, keeping her eyes shut as she listened to Bianca's heart beat like a metronome. "Do you want to talk about anything?" She asked, trying to kill time before she had to go back to the rv. If Bianca allowed though, she might not have to.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:22 am

Bianca laid down when she was prompted to, feeling Ashe's head on her chest. Her face turned a little pink as she blushed at the fact her pillows were being used as pillows, something that wasn't foreign to her but still not something she was particularly familiar with. "Hm..." she mumbled while she tried to think of a conversation. "Why are you out here, anyways?" the cat asked. She was out here because it was night, and she was half nocturnal, and the breeze felt nice, and the sky was pretty... a nice distraction from reality and life. This girl just seemed to have wandered her way around until she stumbled upon Bianca, and she was curious as to why she was out here anyways.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:26 am

"Hmmmm...." Ashe hummed as she thought of her answer, cheeks vibrating against Bianca's chest. "I guess I was too nervous to sleep." Squirming a bit, she moves an arm under Bianca and hugs the cat's waist. "It's new to me. I've never not been able to sleep before. I think it might be culture shock but it's probably since I'm nervous."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:45 am

"I see... What was it that made you nervous?" she asked as her tail flicked around a bit when she felt the girl hug her waist. "And never been able to not sleep? Are you always tired or something?" she asked. The last question was something she could kind of relate to, as she always wanted to sleep as well. There were times when she would be hyperactive, but otherwise sleeping was all she did unless someone else wanted to do something otherwise. Bianca placed a hand on the girl's head pulling her a little closer as she purred. She liked the warmth this girl was giving her, it was nice.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:53 am

Ashe giggles softly at Bianca's purring, the vibrations of her chest tickling her cheek. "I think you could say that. It's not tired though. It's more of I like sleeping that in the back of my mind, I'm going to sleep already." Letting Bianca's hand rest on her head, she lightly taps it with her ear, soft fur tickling the underside of her forearm. "About why I'm nervous though? I'm new to Beacon. Just moved here today. I don't know anyone other than my team...." She said somberly.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:57 am

"Ah, I'm still kinda new here too." she said as she closed her eyes. "Most of the people I've met are either just my team or people I met out here. Even still, that's not many." Bianca said as she pet the girl's head. "Does this mean I'm the first person you've met outside my team?" she asked with a light giggle. She did her best not to let the purring sound get much louder as to disturb her when she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:01 am

"Aside from staff and professors that I don't the names of, yes." Ashe said, leaning into the petting, an ear twitching against the cat girl's arm. "I hope that means you're my first non-team friend in Beacon too? If that's ok with you, I mean.... I'll just get off you then...."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:30 pm

Bianca hugged the girl, pulling her closer to her body. "No, you should stay. We're friends after all, I don't wanna see you go." she said as she hugged the girl tight. "You can stay on me as long as you like." Bianca held the girl against her, purring and attempting to comfort her. "Hmm..." she mumbled as she thought about something. "I do have another question for you." she said as she glanced down at the girl.

"How much do you like my pillows?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:48 pm

Hearing Bianca's words, Ashe smiles warmly. "Thanks Bianca." She said, hugging her back just as tight. At the question, Ashe giggles like a little girl. "They're very nice. Biiiiiiiig.... waaaaaarm.... sooooooft...... fluffyyyyy.... She started to list down several adjectives for Bianca's chest as she played with the hem of her bra, the fluffy part she was referring to.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 1:28 pm

Bianca chuckled at Ashe's comment, scratching the sheep behind on of her ears. "That's good to hear. It's nice to know they're doing some good instead of just weighing me down." she said as she rubbed the girl's head. "Have you ever had a pillow this comfy?" she asked, curious to see just how comfy this girl considered her chest.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 1:39 pm

"I've had a few that are pretty close." Ashe said, tail starting to wag at the ear scratching. "There's my sheep pillow... my weapon... but you're pretty warm and give good ear rubs. You win, tied with my weapon~" She cooed, taking her hand from Bianca's bra to go over her face, reaching to to play with the cat's ears, lightly pinching the tips without taking her cheek off her chest or even opening her eyes. "You're really cute too~"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 1:50 pm

"A-Am I?" she said, a bit taken aback by the girl's compliment. "Thank you... You're pretty cute yourself." she said as she hugged the girl with one arm and scratched the girl behind the ear with the other. "So..." she mumbled as she waited for something to happen. Bianca's social skills weren't very good. They were average at best, as was being shown via the slight awkward silence that was occurring. She only purred and flicked her ears once in a while as Ashe lay and pet her.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:02 pm

Blushing slightly at the compliment, Ashe retreats her hand back to Bianca's bra, playing with the edge of it once more. "Thank you. I don't think I've been called that before...." She said, hugging back and swatting playfully at Bianca's hands. "Soooooooo...?" She echoed, not sure what the cat faunus was getting at.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:05 pm

"I dunno." Bianca said, her tail playing with the girl's nose a bit. She noticed how Ashe kept playing with her bra, which made her give a sly little grin. "Why do you keep playing with that? Would you rather I take it off?" she asked, sort of joking but realizing she wouldn't actually mind if she took it off. It would probably be more comfortable for both of them, but that was Ashe's choice. Not hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next