RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:03 pm

Ashe blinked, ears twitching and head cocking to the side inquisitively as she thought of an answer. "Well we've been cuddling all night so..." Ashe's words were cutoff by a cute yawn, the sheep faunus sighing deeply before speaking again. "I don't really have anything on my mind except sleep...."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:25 pm

"Then sleep then." Rachael said, smiling.

"Yeah!" Bianca chimed in. "I wouldn't mind sleeping again with you, if you're okay with that still." she said, hugging Ashe tight.

"Again? Well, I guess I'll leave you two to that then." Rachael said with a sigh, reluctant to leave but she should probably leave the two to their cuddles. She began packing up her box, taking the last chocolate and tossing it to Bianca who held it in front of Ashe, letting the sheep have it. "Any last words?" the canine asked, standing up and looking down at the two. "Want me to stay? Want me gone? Feel free to voice your opinions now or forever hold your breath."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:04 am

"That sounds good." Ashe agreed, reaching up to pull Rachael down onto the ground to lie beside her. As she got comfy beside her new friend, Ashe giggled girlishly. "But I want to sleep with Bianca and Rachael at the same time now~" She said happily, one arm going behind Rachael's back to hug her and the other resting innocently on the canine faunus' chest, though Ashe didn't seem to notice.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:53 am

Ashe would find that Rachael's chest was just almost just as lacking as her own, with Rachael probably only being a single size bigger. Still, that wasn't much. "Uhm..." was all Rachael could get out before Bianca joined them. The cat lay on the other side of Ashe from Rachael, with her chest pressed against Ashe's back.

"Come on Rachael! Sleep with us!" Bianca said, looking over Ashe's back and at the canine girl. Rachael didn't seem too happy about this, as was felt by her occasional nervous shifting and twitches of discomfort. She honestly didn't know what to do right now, but the other two did seem to really want her here. She only came outside to get a quick breath of air before going back inside and doing nothing until she fell asleep anyways.

"I... Guess I could..." she said, wrapping her arms around Ashe's midsection and turning towards the sheep. It didn't take long for her to return to her childish state from before when she found out Ashe's belly was pretty soft. "Y-Yeah, I will." the canine decided as she hugged Ashe close and tight. Bianca wrapped her arms around Ashe as well and pressed herself against Ashe as well, sandwiching the sheep between a dog and a cat.

"See Rachael? Cuddling isn't that bad!" Bianca chuckled as they all lay hugging each other. She purred and rested her head on Ashe's shoulder, ears reaching down to tickle Ashe's sheep ones playfully.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:09 am

Ashe's ears twitched lazily against Bianca's fingers, her tail rubbing softly against Rachael's stomach just as much as Rachael was touching the sheep faunus'. A steady rise and fall of her chest indicated that the girl was asleep already, a cute snoring escaping her lips as she fell asleep in her comfortable little sandwich, hints of a smile still lingering on her slumbering face. "Mr. Cuppycake...." She mumbled dreamily, "We have... new friend...."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:18 am

Rachael smiled when she heard Ashe mention she had a new friend. It honestly warmed her heart for once, which is why she could feel herself already becoming a little attached to Ashe. Normally it took days or weeks or even months for people to befriend her. But this girl, this adorable little sheep girl took no longer than an hour. It made her so happy. Maybe she could sleep in peace for once now.

The canine looked over at Bianca to see she was already asleep as well. Maybe now would be the time to sleep as well. Rachael slowly closed her eyes and laid her head just in front of Ashe's, their foreheads pressing together as she sandwiched the sheep with her other good friend. That's right. She had two good friends now. Two. For Rachael, that was a high number for friends. She had two wonderful, beautiful friends who cared for her. They cared for her a lot.

And with that thought Rachael slipped into unconsciousness, a warm smile on her face and a tear of joy rolling down her cheek as she slept happily next to her two best friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20