RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:47 pm

When Ashe said she would always be there for the cat, Bianca couldn't help but cry even harder. She didn't even say anything, she just hugged her, not caring that she was getting the sheep's shoulder soaking wet. The crying lasted for a few minutes before eventually dying down. Removing her head from the sheep's shoulder, she looked Ashe in the eye, smiling weakly as she wiped the tears from her eyes. "Thank you... Ashe."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:54 pm

As Bianca cried, Ashe stayed quiet, simply stroking the girl's back and providing physical comfort. When she had finished, Ashe leaned down and planted a kiss lovingly on Bianca's forehead, taking the cat faunus' hands and putting them on her lap, taking over the job of wiping her tears with the hem of her sleeve. "Don't thank me." Ashe said, smiling warmly at Bianca, sincerely happy at how she was making the cat faunus feel, "I'm your friend. We barely know each other and yet, I want to be there for you whenever I can. Now no more crying, sweetie. You're getting me soaking wet."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:37 pm

Bianca purred at the kiss on the forehead, smiling at Ashe as the tears were wiped from her eyes. "You're so nice to me, Ashe. The only person who's been nicer than you, is my mate." she said as she leaned her head on the sheep's shoulder. "I hope I can be this nice to you when you're sad too." Bianca closed her eyes, sighing as her breathing got a bit slower and calmer as she leaned her head on the sheep.

Last edited by Sumdumguy on Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:41 am

"I like you. Of course I'm nice to you. Especially when you're feeling down." Ashe said sincerely as she stroked Bianca's hair. Gently, she rested her head on the top of Bianca's head, her cheek pressing the cat faunus' ears to her silvery hair. Hugging her tight, she rubs her cheek on the top if Bianca's head, muttering under her breath. "I hope you don't have to though...."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:00 am

Bianca pressed her cheek against the sheep's neck, her ears twitching as they were pressed against her head. "I just wanna be able to make you happy when I can." she said, purring loudly into the sheep's ears. "I don't want you to be like me." Bianca chuckled before letting out a long sigh. "I'm pathetic, aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:56 pm

Ashe huffs at what Bianca had to say. Pushing her off slightly, she cups both her cheeks in her hands, pressing her forehead to the cat faunus' and staring deep into her eyes. "Look at me, Bianca." Ashe said firmly, her breath warm on Bianca's lips. "You are amazing. One of the nicest, most caring people I have ever met and we only met hours ago. If that's pathetic, I don't want to see the rest of the world."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:18 pm

"No, Ashe... I-" Bianca started, stopping herself when she realized now wouldn't be the best time to bring up her past habits. "Nevermind. It's nothing. Thank you Ashe, you're exactly what I would ask for my best friend to be." she said, doing her best to hold back tears as she pretty much cuddled with Ashe.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 3:01 pm

"No, Ashe I what?" The sheep faunus asked, a concerned look on her face as she stared at the girl. "Bianca, you don't have to hide anything from me. If you need to get something off your chest, you can put it on mine. I'm here to listen." She cooed, pressing Bianca's head to her chest, only realizing afterwards how hypocritical she sounded, refusing to tell Bianca about her past only moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 3:55 pm

"Ashe..." she said, the tears streaming down her cheek more. "All those people... I... don't want to remember that." she said burying her face in the sheep's chest. "Nooo... please don't make me remember." she groaned in between sobs. It was like a new wave of anguish and guilt had washed over her, and this time the tears came even stronger than last time. The streamed down her face and onto Ashe's sweater as Bianca cried her eyes out, hugging the sheep as tight as she could whilst she did her best to force the awful memories away.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:55 am

"Bianca...." Ashe cooed sadly, a legitimately concerned tone in her voice as the cat faunus cried. "C'mere...." Pulling the taller girl's head to her shoulder, she leans down to kiss the top of her head affectionately and rest her cheek on Bianca's head. "There there... momma Ashe is here. You don't have to remember the bad things. I won't ask you about them so you can tell me when you're ready." She cooed, hugging the cat faunus tightly as the back of her eyes stung with tears that were begging to flow.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:25 am

Bianca thought about telling Ashe her secrets. The secrets she had spent a full year suppressing and trying to forget. She knew she needed someone to hold her right now, and Yifi was too far away. As much as she wanted to feel her mate within her arms, she wasn't here right now, and so Ashe was the next best thing. The cat continued to hug and squeeze the sheep, debating whether or not she should tell Ashe about her past. She succumbed to temptation, and decided she would.

"183 people..." she said, sobbing into the sheep's shoulder. "I killed 183 people, and lost my mind from it. I wasn't keeping track, but the people at the coliseum had it written down... and I... I saw it on my way out... when I left behind so much red..." she sobbed, squeezing the sheep a bit before loosening and looking up at Ashe. "You're hugging... a murderer. Someone who should have been killed 5 years ago." she said, her eyes bloodshot from all the crying she was doing. "Are you scared of me now?" she asked as she started to let go and move away from Ashe, averting her eyes.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:47 am

Ashe blinks back the tears, attempting to show strength to the crying girl in her arms as she hugged Bianca all the more tighter, burying her face in the top of her head. "Don't you dare say that. Of course you shouldn't have died and of course I'm not scared. If anything, I love you all the more." She cooed affectionately, not letting go of the hug until Bianca wanted. "We've only just met but you're already one of the closest people to me, I couldn't be afraid of you if I tried." She pauses for a moment, swallowing and regaining her composure. "That must have been horrible. I'm so sorry...."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:58 am

"Five years. Just last year, from the ages of 17 to 18, I did my damnedest to forget it all... and it's... it's all coming back. I'm sorry for getting like this Ashe... You're one of my closest friends. Thank you for being so kind... You're one of the few." she said, embracing the sheep girl once more as she sobbed into the girl's shoulders. "Thank you so much." she cried. At this point, the sheep girl's shoulder should be soaking wet, and Bianca actually kind of felt bad about it.

"Thank you..." she said, repeating herself again as she tried to get the words across, even though she probably already had. She just wanted to let Ashe know how happy she felt. "You and my mate make me happier than I've ever been before in my life."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 1:21 am

"Bianca..." Ashe said, a concerned tone in her voice at how depressed the cat faunus was. She didn't care about her damp sweater, to be fair it was usually damp in that spot from her drool but still, she didn't care. Pulling Bianca up to her head on Ashe's chest, she hugs the the girl as she gently combs her fingers through her hair, stroking her back. "There there... you don't have to be sad anymore.... You're not a murderer. You're Bianca, one of the nicest people I've met and my best friend and I won't let anything happen to you. If you ever think back to those days, think of me and imaginary Ashe will take care of it."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 1:36 am

Bianca smiled up at Ashe as she felt her hair being combed and her back being rubbed. "Will you really?" she asked, more tears forming on the edges of her eyes. This time, they were tears of joy. "Ashe..." she mumbled before she nuzzled her cheek against the sheep's. "Thank you! You're so nice to me, I can't thank you enough!" she exclaimed happily hugging the girl. "You're my bestest friend ever." said Bianca, purposefully using incorrect grammar. She giggled a bit, continuing to rub her cheek on Ashe as a sign of her gratitude.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 5:11 am

"Sssshhh...." Ashe said slowly, hugging Bianca's cheek to her chest, not noticing the particular difference between the two of them, "Don't talk. Just hugs, ok?" With that, she presses her cheek to the top of Bianca's head, wordlessly embracing her and kissing her forehead, rubbing her back, combing her hair, and every other possible way to convey that she was there for the cat faunus.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 7:40 pm

Bianca nodded and let loose all her pent up sorrows in the form of tears onto Ashe's shoulder. It lasted for several minutes, not giving any signs of dying down until she reached the final minute of her crying. Eventually, it died down and Bianca sat up, wiping the tears from her eyes and looking Ashe in the eyes. "Thank you..." she said, smiling and wiping the last tear from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:01 pm

"Shush." Ashe said, pulling her back down into a hug, her shoulder resting on Bianca's and vice versa. "You don't have to thank me. That implies I was inconvenience but actually, there is nothing I'd rather do right now than this." She said, squeezing Bianca like there was no tomorrow. A few seconds later, she breaks the hug and plants a kiss on Bianca's cheek. "There. Better?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:14 am

Bianca nodded as she smiled at Ashe. "I wish I had more friends that were as nice as you." she said as her tail flicked back and forth behind her head, it finally not drooping anymore from her sorrow and pain. The cat pulled the sheep close, pulling the sheep's head very close to her chest unintentionally as she hugged her tight. "If everyone could be as nice as Ashe, the world would be a much better place..." she said, closing her eyes and resting her head on Ashe's as she hugged the girl tight.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:55 am

"You'll be hard pressed to do that, silly." Ashe replied, giggling at Bianca's tail, resisting the urge to grab and play with it. "Cause I'm the nicest there is." As Bianca pulls Ashe's face into her chest, she doesn't mind, returning the hug full force. Sighing, she simply hugs back, unintentionally burying herself even deeper. A few seconds later though, her hand comes from behind Bianca and pats quickly on her chest. "Bianca.... air...."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:00 am

Bianca loosened her grip on Ashe, her arms still wrapped around the sheep as she let the girl breath. "Sorry." she said, still resting her head on Ashe's. "Are you done breathing? Can I pull you back into my pillows now?" she asked with a bit of a chuckle. "I hope you don't mind though. Most people would consider this kind of contact to be slutty or whoreish." she said, shaking her head as she rubbed her cheek against the sheep. "I don't mind. I just hope you don't either."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:07 am

"Don't say that." Ashe said, pouting at Bianca, her brow furrowed. "You're just... really nice... and comfortable... and soft.... It's normal for you to want to... uhm... share that with others." Guessing that Bianca really wanted it, Ash rests her head on Bianca's 'pillows', nuzzling the girl's chest affectionately. "If it makes you feel better, I think it's cute."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:25 am

Bianca smiled and nuzzled her head on top of Ashe's. "Aw, thank you. It's so nice to hear a compliment for once." she said as she looked down at Ashe. "Do you really like me that much? I mean, not like that, but you know..." she said. "Do you really think all of that of me? That I'm nice and cute and comfy and stuff." she asked, her ear shifting and flapping against Ashe's head a few times as she rubbed her head against the sheep.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:47 am

"I'm pretty sure that's not the only compliment you get for these but you're welcome." Ashe said, giggling like a little school girl. At the mention of liking Bianca, she makes a soft "Eep." noise as her heart flutters but it quickly dies down when the cat faunus clarifies. "Well of course I do." Ashe said, giggling as she batted playfully at Bianca's ears. "Do you think I'd be pressed this close to you if you weren't all that? I mean, you're definitely sweet enough to warrant that as is but your looks are a bonus~"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:32 pm

Bianca giggled along with Ashe whenever she did, lightening the mood from it's previous depressing disposition. "Oh, so I am pretty? Aw, you're pretty darn cute yourself, you know? It's hard to resist getting all snuggly with someone as adorable as you." she said, her ears continuing to flap against Ashe's head and hands as the sheep batted at them. In response, Bianca batted a little bit at the sheep's ears, careful to not let her sharp nails hurt her.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:46 pm

"Well of course you're pretty. Really pretty, actually." Ashe replied, the tiniest hint of jealousy in her voice. "Thanks. I think I get that a lot. People like touching me and I like touching them back. Win-win situation." She added, intensifying her batting as Bianca fought back, flapping her own ears at Bianca's long fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:13 pm

"Aw, you sound jealous." she said, giggling as Ashe's ears began flapping against the cat's hands. "You really shouldn't be. What part of me are you jealous of anyways?" she said, batting faster against Ashe's ears. "I mean, I don't see much to be jealous about." she said as she nuzzled her cheek atop the sheep's head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next