RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:27 am

Bianca giggled at the tail that tickled the back of her neck, her own tail coming up to combat it by swatting at it and tickling it back. "I love it. Is this what my pillows feel like? No wonder you like them so much~" she said as she pressed her head into Ashe's soft tummy some more. She didn't say much for a minute as she buried her cheek in Ashe's belly before thinking of a question to ask. "Hey." she said as she looked up to Ashe. "What do you look for in a guy?" she asked. "I'm curious to what you like. Would you want someone all cuddly and stuffs like me, or something else?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:15 pm

Ashe found her enemy. Her tail engaged Bianca's in a one on one duel to the tail-death, though she was at a severe disadvantage, only having a foot or so of tail free to fight with. That aside, Ashe was calm and happy, her hands affectionately resting on top of Bianca's head. "Hmm?" She asked, looking down at the girl looking up at her. "Hmm, eeehhhh, weeeeell... I guess cuddly's a good place to start. Not soft though, of course I wouldn't like a guy who's alllll soft... is that shallow of me?" She asked, a confused and embarrassed look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:39 pm

"Mm, not really. I don't think so." she said as she looked up at Ashe. Her brow furrowed as she began to think. "I think one of the reasons I like Yifi is because she's not just soft. I mean, she is pretty soft, but that's not all there is. You'd like a bit more depth than all soft, yeah? Is that what you're saying?" she asked, as her tail was locked in mortal combat with Ashe's tail. Bianca's tail wrapped around Ashe's tail, immobilizing it, but at the same time tickling it with the fur of Bianca's tail. "I'd think the same way too, don't worry." she said, a reassuring look on her face as she hugged Ashe tight.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:47 pm

"I mean of course that's not everything." Ashe replied, thinking of more reasons. "He'd have to be handsome. Nice, sweet, cuddly, likes to sleep, soft, relaxed, doesn't get angry... there's a lot of stuff that comes into it." She listed, vigorously wiggling her tail to try and wrench it from Bianca's grasp. "Oh, if he gives good tail and ear rubs, that's a big bonus too~"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:59 pm

Bianca giggled and nestled her head into Ashe's belly some more. "I think I fit all of those categories~" she teased. "Especially the tail and ear rubs part. So you're looking for the male equivalent of me, minus the pervyness?" she asked with a bit of a chuckle. "I mean. I am nice and sweet and relaxed, right? That's the only part I'm not sure about with me... but I am that right?" she asked, looking back up to Ashe again, curiously this time.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:08 pm

"Well not exaaaaaaactly a male you but I can see that happening." She tried teasing back, not sure if it worked. "I c-could keep the p-perviness thou-yeah, not happening." Ashe added, failing miserably and simply giving up halfway, falling into a fit of giggles, shaking Bianca's head as her ears flopped happily. "I'm not too good at the whole pervy thing. I'll leave that to you."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:51 pm

Bianca giggled along with Ashe and rubbed her cheek against Ashe's belly some more. "You know if I was a guy you'd totally fall in love with me." she teased, laughing a bit at herself as she hugged Ashe real tight. "But hopefully you can find someone to be with like that forever. Hopefully soon, too. I'd love to see how adorable you get when you're that happy." she said, her face turning a little pink as she thought of how cute the sheep would look with someone else. "Awwww..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:03 pm

''Oh yeah, of course. You're d-definitely b-boyfriend material." She joked back, trying not to panic with what she was saying. "Hey quit fantasizing about me and my future/nonexistent boyfriend. Only I get to do that" She scolded jokingly, playfully flicking Bianca's ear.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:32 pm

Bianca whined playfully when Ashe flicked her ear. "Hey! That wasn't nice." she said, mocking sadness. a fake tear formed at the edge of her eye and she sniffled. "Just kidding~" she said before rubbing her cheek against Ashe some more. "You're too cute to get mad at~" she said as her tail came up and tickled Ashe's chin.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:38 pm

Hey quit it~ Ashe giggled, squirming as Bianca tickled her chin. Her own tail wasn't nearly as prehensile or long enough to reach her so Ashe was left defenseless, resigning herself to lose the battle of tails. "I guess that's one defense I have." Ashe said through her giggling fit, trying to sat Bianca's tail away. "Evil beware~"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:45 pm

"Ashe could be a superhero whose only power is to make people faint from cuteness overload." she said before cracking up at her comment. "A-Awww..." she said as she Moved her head from Ashe's belly to her shoulder, her chest pressing against Ashe's. "Awwwww! Ashe you're so cute!" she said as she rubbed her cheek against Ashe's cheek.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:57 pm

"Just because you keep repeating it, doesn't mean I get cuter, y'know." Ashe said, rubbing her cheek back against Bianca's, giggling as her cheek stretched a bit along with hers. "I accept the compliment though but don't sell yourself short. You're pretty cute too~"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:01 pm

"Am I?" she asked, looking curiously at Ashe. "I thought the only thing people found attractive about me were my breasts." she said, her face turning a little red as she averted her eyes, stopping her cheek rubbing for a moment. "To be honest, you're one of my only close friends. And I've been here weeks. Most people only really like me for either my boobs or just my figure in general." she said, mumbling kind of grumpily. "I don't have that many actual friends. Mostly just acquaintances."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:22 pm

"Nonsense." Ashe said, sitting up to put Bianca's head in her lap. "You have these, and these, and this, and this, and a few other things too." She said, pulling on her cheeks, rubbing her ears, tapping her nose, and brushing her tail respectively. "You have a lot of cute stuff. I'm surprised people don't notice."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:48 pm

"Do I? Aww, Ashe... Thank you." she said, nestling her head in between the sheep's neck and shoulders. "You're so sweet~..." she said, closing her eyes and sighing into the sheep's shoulders. "I wish everyone could notice all the other stuff about me... but I'm pretty sure everyone's just interested in my chest..." she said. "No one's really commented on anything else... except for you and Yifi, that is." she mumbled as she buried her face in the sheep's neck.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:51 pm

"Well... maybe it's because you walk around in your underwear and shove them in people's faces?" Ashe asked bluntly, combing her fingers through Bianca's hair. "I mean, no offense but that might have a lot to do with it. Why do you do that anyway? Isn't it embarrassing?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:01 pm

"Is that bad?" Bianca asked, being actually sincere in her question. "I was in confinement, forced to murder kids my age for 5 years. If what I do is considered morally wrong, I apologize. I missed 5 years of society and proper education." she stated bluntly, not realizing the implications of what she said until afterwards. "Oh uh... It's fine now though. But seriously, I don't know much because I missed 5 years of... everything." she said, purring and nuzzling her cheek into Ashe's neck. "It's fine though, really."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:28 pm

"Bianca, I'm not afraid of you just because of your secret." She said, hugging her. "But just because you missed five years doesn't mean you can go round letting people see you indecent like that. I don't know how you do it. It's not morally wrong... well not really but it's indecent exposure. I think that's illegal if you get caught doing it." She said, the tone of her voice making it apparent that she wasn't sure of what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:54 pm

"R-Really?" she asked, her face turning red as she raised her eyebrows in actual surprise. "I didn't know that... I guess I'll stop then..." she mumbled, averting her eyes as her blood rushed to her face, turning it beet red. "I honestly didn't know... Sorry." she said with a bit of a frown as her heart sunk a little bit from embarrassment. Her ears pressed against her head as she averted her eyes from embarrassment, burying her face in Ashe's neck so the sheep couldn't see her embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:47 pm

"Don't be sorry. You couldn't help it." Ashe said, giggling at Bianca blushing for once instead of her. After a while of Bianca pushing all of her buttons, it felt good that she wasn't on the receiving end of the blush this time. "Awwwww, you're cute when you're embarrassed." She commented, flipping up Bianca's ears and holding them upright, flopping them around playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:56 pm

Bianca blushed even more when Ashe started to play with her ears. "Hey... it's my job to play with your ears, not the other way around." she mumbled playfully, her face still a little red with embarrassment as she slowly brought her hands up to play with Ashe's ears. Slowly, her face got less and less red until she was back to normal, now playing with Ashe's ears some more. "Aren't a lot of things cute when they're embarrassed, though?" she asked as her tail came up to tickle Ashe's nose.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:48 am

"Well yeah, you could say that I think." Ashe said, poking at Bianca's pink cheeks and giggling girlishly as Bianca's tail brushed her nose, the sheep faunus swatting playfully at it. "I guess people are weird that we like stuff when it's embarrassed.... I kinda wonder why that is sometimes." She added, nodding in a sage-like manner with a soft "Mhmm...."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:37 pm

"Mhm." Bianca mumbled, nodding her head with Ashe. "I wonder about stuff like that too, a lot of the time." she said as she nuzzled her head against Ashe affectionately. "But I'd rather just snuggle with sheepy for now..." she said, moving her head up to nibble on Ashe's ear. She made sure to be real careful, because her teeth were sharper than they needed. One wrong move might hurt Ashe's cute little sheep ears. "Om nom nom..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:59 am

Ashe squirmed, the nibbling tickling her into a fit of giggles. "Hey, that tickles~" She whined, giggling for a good amount of time before pulling her ear out and miraculously not getting it cut by Bianca's teeth. After a few seconds of post nibble giggling, Ashe sighs contentedly, tired after all their cuddling and giggling. She lets out a soft yawn, high pitched and sing-song, covered with her dainty hand before she curled up on the cool grass. "I... I think I'm losing this war on dreams...."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:06 am

"Wanna sleep then?" she asked as she stopped nibbling on Ashe's ear. Bianca wrapped her arms around Ashe and lay next to her, allowing the sheep to lay wherever she wanted. "I'll be your pillow if you want." she said with a bit of a chuckle. "Anything for sheepy~" Bianca pulled Ashe close so they could share their warmth. Nuzzling her head on Ashe's shoulder, she sighed into the sheep girl before she decided to lower the volume of her purring to allow them to sleep properly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:22 am

"That's so sweet of you...." Ashe said, stifling another yawn as she rested her her head on Bianca's chest, nuzzling a bit before she noticed the goosebumps across the cat faunus' skin in the neck of her top."Oh you're cold... Ah, I know." Grabbing the hem of her sweater, she pulls it over Bianca's head, the cat faunus' nose brushing a baby pink bra underneath as Ashe hugged her head to her chest, the sweater going down to Bianca's elbows. "There. Warmer?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:47 am

Bianca giggled when the sheep's bra brushed against her nose. When her face was pressed into it, she couldn't help but blush a bit, as this was normally what others did to her. Now it was her turn to have her face pressed into someone else's chest. And while sheepy's was... lacking, compared to her own, it was still kind of soft and warm. "This is much better. Thank you Ashe, you're so warm and nice to me~" she chirped as she wrapped her arms around the sheep's waist and pulled her closer, her chest pressing firmly against Ashe's belly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next