RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:21 pm

"Oh you'll see." said the cat with a chuckle. It took about five minutes, but eventually they reached their destination. It was a small, quaint little shop with candy colored text on a sign with the store name, but before Ashe could read it, Bianca pulled her inside and looked around. It was relatively empty, but it seemed well off, as could be seen by the candy shaped furniture and design. "Ah, it feels good to be back here." she said, letting go of Ashe and motioning towards the display where there were many different kinds of sweets and candy for sale. Chocolates, cakes, hard candies, almost anything and everything was here. "Well, whatever you want is on me. Ask for anything and I'll get it for you." she said, smiling warmly down at the sheep.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:33 pm

Ashe craned her neck to read the sign as they passed under it but was pulled in too quickly. Walking in, Ashe smiles as she takes in the scene before her, her grin only growing wider as Bianca offers to treat her. "What? I couldn't ask that of you." She said, staring down at the display, her hand pressed against the cool glass as she eyed a particularly moist looking chocolate cake.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:09 pm

"Come now, I'll buy you anything. I told you already, my family was rich so I'll buy everything you want." she said, standing next to the sheep and smiling at her. The staff was nowhere to be seen, but sounds could be heard coming from the back. They were faint, but there. "To make up for upsetting you." she added, scratching Ashe behind the ears.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:45 am

"Oh now I really cant ask that of you." She said, pressing her cheek to Bianca's shoulder, clutching her arm once more. "I mean, it was my fault in the first place. You had nothing to do with it.... You could get both of us that nice looking chocolate cake for us to share as a symbol of our friendship though."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:58 am

Bianca giggled and rang the bell before her hand immediately found themselves scratching Ashe's ears. It had become a habit, she thought, to just instantaneously move her hands to Ashe's ears whenever she could and pet them. Shortly after the bell rang a small, chubby lady with curly brown hair came out from back and looked at the two girls, smiling upon seeing Bianca.

"Oh Bianca! Welcome back, I didn't expect to see you today. I thought you said you weren't heading back to Yifi's tonight." she said, hardly noticing Ashe.

"I'm not going back there tonight, no. I just wanted to show my friend here to your wonderful little shop." she said, motioning to the sheep. "This is Ashe. Ashe, this is Betty." she said as the chubby lady came around the corner and extended a hand to Ashe.

"Well it's nice to meet you then, Ms. Ashe." the lady said with a big smile, hand extended for a handshake should the sheep accept.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:19 am

"Good evening, Betty.." Ashe replied, taking the lady's hand in her smaller one and shaking it happily, giving the woman a warm smile. "If you're a friend of Bianca's, Betty, you're a friend of mine. Pleased to meet you too. I take it Bianca is a regular here if you two are so familiar?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:36 am

"Oh yes, she comes here quite often on her way back home. I see her quite often." said Betty before going back behind the counter and looking over at the two. "So what can I get you two girls?" asked the woman.

Bianca smiled and pointed to the chocolate cake that Ashe was eyeing up earlier. "We'll have some of that." she said, now finding her eyes staring at the cake as her mouth began to water. Betty smiled and proceeded to take out two slices of the cake that Bianca had pointed at, placing the two large slices of the cake on plates and sliding them over the counter. Bianca quickly paid the price and took the two slices of cake, handing one of the plates of cake to Ashe and waving at Betty as she disappeared into the back.

"Shall we sit down then?" asked Bianca, smiling at the sheep as she began walking towards a nearby table.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:49 am

"We were supposed to share one." Ashe said regretfully, though she still accepted the cake and lead Bianca to a table. "Well this is good too but you still have to share your cake." Sitting down, giving Bianca the seat across from her, she waits for Bianca to start eating before she touches her fork. "That being said though, you can have some of mine as well."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:04 am

"Ah, come on Ashe." Bianca said, raising an eyebrow at the sheep. "This isn't a date you know. If I didn't know better I'd say you're trying to get with me." she teased, putting her hand over her mouth as she giggled. "But if you really wanna share cake, that's fine." she said, moving her fork down to take a piece of Ashe's cake, stuffing it in her mouth and tasting the sweet chocolate. It didn't take long for her to start purring loudly as she chewed on the soft spongey cake. "Come on Ashe, it's really good." she said, pushing her plate of cake forwards a little bit as if to prompt Ashe to take some of it.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:10 am

"A... date?" She asked, immediately going red in the face as she pressed herself against the back of her seat. "Of course it isn't. I mean, we're just friends sharing cake. I'm not trying to get with you at all, hehe...." Nervously, Ashe takes a few moments to clear her mind before taking her fork in her hand. Sighing, she takes a piece of Bianca's cake, the tines on the fork piercing it like a hot knife through butter. Taking a bite, she practically squeals in delight as she tastes the rich chocolate. Smiling, she takes the fork from her lips and moves to take another piece, remembering that it was actually Bianca's slice though, she takes one from her own.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:25 am

Bianca laughed before taking another piece of cake, this time from her own. "I was just teasing you, don't take it so seriously." she said as she shoved the cake in her mouth, grinning at the sweet taste of chocolate. "I know you're just my friend, and a good one at that, but isn't sharing cake kind of a cliche thing that couples do when they're on a date? Or have I just not read enough sappy romance novels." said the cat, taking another bite of her cake, and letting the frosting sit in her mouth a bit before swallowing the sweet cake.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:40 am

"I guess you're right." Ashe said, giggling to try and rid the memory from her mind. "I'm just overreacting. If we had one of those taaaaaaaaaaall" she emphasizes the word by putting her hand about a foot off the tabletop "glasses with the heart shaped straw with two ends. Now that would be the cliche couple thing to do. Do you ever do any of that with Yifioh?" She asked, her head cocked curiously as she took a bite of cake.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:02 pm

"Hmm, no we don't. But we only recently got together. I don't think she's into the cliche lovey dovey stuff, but she might be. I'll have to try with her someday." she said, taking another bite of the frosting covered cake. "What would you do with your significant other when you find them?" she asked her as she watched the sheep eat her cake.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:28 pm

"That sounds so cute." Ashe said, squealing at another bite of the moist cake, smudging some on her lips. "Well.... If I find one, I know. Cuddle. Just cuddle, and hug, and touch, and use him as a pillow, and sleep with him, and make him sleep with me, and let him sleep on my lap, and nuzzle him, and... and maybe... kiss...." She said, her voice growing noticeably soft and shy by the last few words.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:39 pm

"Hm?" Bianca said, chewing and swallowing a bite of cake she had just shoved in her mouth. "Do you have something against kissing? Was it related to earlier or something?" she asked curiously, taking another bit of cake as she waited for a response. So something about her past involving a kiss was making her depressed. She had ran to the bathroom shortly after the kiss on the cheek, and when she mentioned it just now she got real quiet about it. Something was up. But Bianca wasn't sure as to what.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:54 pm

"Huh? Oh, no." She replied, shaking her head as she turned pink. "Kissing doesn't have anything to do with that.... Well... I guess it kinda does but that's beside the point. I just got... uhhh... embarrassed when I thought about kissing someone in that way. I don't I ever have so it's... weird for me to imagine...." She pauses, touching her fingertips together before speaking up. "I'm still a girl, ok? I think about stuff like that sometimes...."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 1:11 pm

"Ah, I see. It's normal for girls to think like that. I've moved on from thinking about kisses to... something else." she said, averting her eyes as she took another bite of cake. "I mean we do cuddle, and she's very soft and fun to cuddle and snuggle with, and sometimes we kiss, and sometimes we-" Bianca stopped herself before she said something that was supposed to be kept private, or started to ramble. Instead, she took another bite of cake, noting that she was about halfway done.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 1:17 pm

Ashe listened intently, blushing profusely at the mention of Bianca and Yifioh doing something else. "So you moved on from kissing to... do... yeah." She stuttered, trying to choose the right words. "Uhm... how does... what's it like? Like how does it feel, I mean. If you don't mind me asking, that is. I'm just... curious... is all."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:06 pm

"Ask any questions you want, I'll answer." she said after swallowing the piece of cake she had shoved in her mouth. "Well, see... It'll hurt at first on your first time, but after that... well, it was some of the best feelings I've ever felt, if not the best." Bianca looked at Ashe's blushing face and smiled. She was too cute. "Anything else about the matter, or are you still curious?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:20 pm

"Uhm... no." Ashe said, turning her face as she avoided eye contact, suddenly finding the floor next to her seat incredibly interesting. "I think that's all I want to ask about... that right now. That sounds nice though... not the hurting part but the feel good part...." She stares off at the ground for a few moments, growing noticeably red before turning to Bianca. "Don't get the wrong idea. I'm not thinking about it or anything." She said, immediately returning her attention to her cake as she took a bite.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:40 pm

"You wouldn't have asked if you weren't thinking about it." Bianca teased, sticking her tongue out playfully before taking a bite of cake. "I don't understand why you're embarrassed about talking about it. It's perfectly natural." Said the cat, swallowing her piece of cake and looking at the sheep again, smiling her curved, cat-like smile.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:47 pm

Ashe sticks her tongue out back at Bianca, embarrassedly tucking a stray lock of hair behind her ear. "Am I that much of an open book?" She asked, randomly scribbling on her plate with some frosting on her fork. "Fine. You caught me. It's not that I'm thinking about it cause I want to though. It's just part of conversation. That way."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:04 pm

"Ah I see. You don't want to think about it? Does it make you uncomfortable?" she asked as she ginned mischievously at Ashe. "Does the thought of sex make you embarrassed and nervous?" she teased, smiling in such a way that said she was just messing with Ashe. It was kinda cute seeing the sheep all red in the face, and it was fun to mess with her too. She couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:10 pm

"Bianca, don't talk so loud." Ashe whispered, turning to see if anyone noticed before facing Bianca once more. "People could hear you. What would they think if they did? Of course I'm embarrassed talking about it. It's not something people normally talk about. Especially in public." Ashe wasn't used to talking about sex in public. She wasn't used to talking about it at all. Bianca's teasing only worked to make her blush even more, heat radiating off her face as she pulled her hood up.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:21 pm

"Aw come on Ashe, no one's here and Betty's probably way in the back, doing something else." she said, lacing her fingers together. "And I've been coming here long enough for Betty to know about how I act. She probably doesn't mind, assuming she's hearing everything I'm saying." the cat said, frowning when Ashe flipped her hood up. "Come on, don't be so embarrassed."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:40 am

"But still. You're not supposed to talk about stuff like that in public." She said, licking at some chocolate smeared on the tines of her fork. "I can't help but be embarrassed. I've never tried it before or talked about it before. Heck, I've haven't had my first kiss yet. I don't know what to think about these things." Ashe's eyes go wide as she claps her hands to her mouth, turning even redder and shrinking into her hood at the mention of her first kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 7:11 am

"I guess if you don't want to talk about it." she said, closing her eyes and taking another bite of cake. When she heard Ashe gasp at the mention of her first kiss, she opened her eyes and looked curiously at the sheep girl. "First kiss? Well... see... Just be careful who you give it to." she said, swallowing the sweet cake. "Okay? Don't wanna waste it on someone you're not going to actually be with forever, right?" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next