RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:51 pm

"Awwww...." Ashe said sadly. Hooking her arms under Bianca's arms, she pulls the catgirl to sit on her lap, Bianca's legs resting on her's as she pressed her cheek to the nape of the cat faunus' neck, rubbing affectionately. "I'm sorry, Bianca. This is all I can do. I don't have candy or sweets, just cuddling. I can still try to cheer you up, though."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:18 pm

Bianca sniffled a little bit, a bit of a tear forming on her eye as she was lifted up by Ashe. "I just... I'm sorry for breaking down like this, I just miss her is all." she said, hugging Ashe back.

"What was her name?" asked a voice from behind Bianca.

"Rachael." Bianca replied, not realizing that it wasn't Ashe that had spoken.

"And did this Rachael person have yellow hair, canine features, alternating eye colors, and a penchant for sweets?" the voice asked, now somewhat closer to Bianca who was still cuddling on the ground with Ashe.

"Y-Yes, but why do you-" Bianca turned around to look at the voice who spoke to see a tall canine girl standing just over her, with yellow hair and red eyes. "W-Wait... R-Rach-!" Bianca started to say, but was cut off by a swift kick to the face that sent her flying several feet in the air.

"You ^#&%ing dumbass! Where the hell have you been?! I've been looking for your stupid ass for years!" said the faunus girl who angrily marched over to Bianca who had landed on her feet like cats do. "And here you are, cuddling with your girlfriend, talking about me like I'm dead or something! The hells wrong with you?!" she shouted, embracing Bianca in a hug before the cat could do anything.

"W-Wait, Rachael?!" Bianca said in shock, eyes as big as dinner plates as the girl who was almost as tall as she was hugged her. "B-But I thought you were still at Signal!" she said, confused and slowly coming to realize what had happened. The canine girl pulled away and growled furiously at Bianca, making the cat shrink away a little bit.

"You dumbass, that would imply I failed. I'm one year over the average entrance age for first years here." Rachael said, ending the hug and flicking Bianca on the forehead. "And I thought you died or something! You just up and vanished like a ghost!" she said, angrily glaring at Bianca with her hands on her hips.

"O-Oh uh... Things happen, you know...?" Bianca said, rubbing the back of her head and giving a sort of sheepish smile. "B-But it's okay, right? We're here now, and look! I have another friend for us!" she said, pointing to Ashe. Rachael turned around and glared at the sheep, her eyes still colored red instead of their usual yellow as she looked at the sheep.

"This girl?" Rachael asked. Bianca nodded from behind Rachael, and the canine girl felt it via her semblance. While Rachael glared at the sheep with a petrifying stare, Bianca moved over to Ashe and pulled her up, guiding her over to Rachael who was literally exuding hatred right now.

"Ashe, this is Rachael, Rachael this is Ashe." Bianca said with a joyful smile. Rachael extended her hand for the sheep to take, not saying anything as a greeting.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:45 am

Ashe stayed stone faced as Bianca picked her up, not changing her emotion as she was brought over to Rachael. She didn't take too kindly to Rachael kicking her friend, even more so that Bianca was also the canine faunus' friend. Without changing expression, Ashe brought her hand up, swinging it quickly and slapping Rachael's hand with all the strength her sheep faunus body could muster. Her weapon was about as heavy as her, strong was a lacking word. "You hit my friend. Our friend." Ashe said, staring down Rachael, uncharacteristically cold, "I don't like that."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:45 am

"Hm? Oh that?" Rachael mumbled with a sigh. "You really are pissed, aren't you?" she sighed, not flinching or looking fazed in the slightest "Well then I'll make it up to you." she said coldly, removing her bag that slung over her shoulder. "In this bag is my breakfast, which may or may not consist of two dozen different chocolates and/or sweets. I'll share them with both of you, so long as you shake my hand." The canine girl said, holding out the bag in a hand that wore a wicked looking gauntlet. When she did so, a hand came up to pet Bianca on the head.

"I'm sorry, Bianca." the canine said, not taking her eyes off of Ashe the entire time, her glare of death still aimed at the sheep. Rachael took her hand off of Bianca's head, much to the cat's dismay, and extended it once more for Ashe to shake.

"It's okay Rachael, I forgive you." said the cat who the rubbed Ashe's head. "It's fine, Ashe. I don't mind, really."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:23 pm

Ashe kept her gaze on the canine faunus, brow furrowed as she was offered the bag of candy. Politely waving it off, Ashe doesn't shake her's, instead putting a hand behind Bianca and pushing the cat faunus towards Rachael. "Hug and make up." She ordered, not looking at Bianca as she kept her eyes on Rachael. "Then we can be friends, if you would want that."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:54 pm

Rachael tilted her head in confusion at Ashe, her facial expression not changing as she held her arms out for Bianca. The cat faunus frowned and looked at Ashe quizzically for a moment before moving over to hug Rachael. They embraced tenderly, Rachael looking over the cat's shoulder to keep glaring down at Ashe, and when they broke the hug she tilted her head again at the sheep. "Better?" she asked, folding her arms and looking down at Ashe. Bianca went back over to Ashe and hugged her too briefly, smiling down at her. "I honestly don't mind what she did. I'm used to it." she said, trying to defend Rachael despite her kicking Bianca in the face.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:51 am

"It's not good for a friend to hit another friend." Ashe said, returning the hug, keeping Bianca in her arms as she shuffled close to Rachael, hugging the two girls affectionately. "I'm glad you met each other again though." Letting them go, she stands in front of Rachael, a much happier expression on her face now as she extended her hand towards the canine faunus. "Let's do this right, this time. I'm Ashe. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:50 am

Rachael kept her glare focused on Ashe, her eyes literally glowing red as she stared at her. Her face twisted into an expression of confusion upon being hugged for a second before she closed her eyes and shook her head with a sigh. When she reopened her eyes, they were their natural yellow instead of the deep crimson. "Rachael Lorelei." she said, shaking the sheep's hand tenderly. "Sorry about kicking Bianca, but..." she mumbled, looking over to Bianca who was now hugging her, with her chest pressing against the canine's side. "...sometimes I think she deserves a good kick for some of the things she does and says." she finished, her eyebrow twitching as she did her best not to kick Bianca again.

"What do you mean nya~?" Bianca asked, prompting Rachael to turn her head and shoot malice from her eyes and into Bianca's. The cat let go and jumped back over to Ashe, hiding behind her and shivering a little bit from fear while still keeping her smile. "Okay okay, I get it!" she said. Rachael's eyes turned back to their yellow and she sighed.

"Well, I promised to share my breakfast." Rachael said, moving over to the tree to lean against one side of it. Quickly, she removed a box from her bag and opened it to reveal at little over two dozen different sweets and candies. "Take anything you want, as much as you want." she said, taking out a chocolate and taking a smile bite out of it, savoring the taste. Bianca pulled Ashe down gently to sit next to her, taking out a mint and quickly shoving it in her face. "Oohh, these are good. You always knew where to get the best sweets Rachael." Bianca said, chewing her mint and sitting rather close to Ashe. Not that she wasn't used to it.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:24 am

Happy that Rachael was being less hostile, not really noticing that the canine faunus' eyes changed color, Ashe lets Bianca pull her down to sit beside her. Pressing her side to Bianca's, Ashe nuzzles Bianca's neck for a split second, tickling the girl's neck with her ear, before she leaned over and pulled out a lemon drop from Rachael's bag, popping it into her mouth and scrunching her face contentedly from how sour it was. "Thanks Rachael~"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:41 am

Rachael watched Ashe and Bianca and how close they were, smiling a little bit. At first she suspected they were a couple, but her semblance quickly proved otherwise. Her eyes flashed red for a few seconds before reverting back, indicating she had looked into them to confirm or deny her suspicions. They felt no more than friendly love, nothing special. "Glad to see you've found someone else to cuddle with." Rachael said as she ate the rest of the chocolate she had taken out. "I did not miss being almost suffocated by your god damn tits every day."

Bianca giggled and took out a gummy bear, the head soon disappearing into Bianca's mouth. "Come on, you know you missed these babies." Bianca taunted, shaking her upper body and chest to tease the canine girl.

"You wish." was all Rachael muttered before rolling her eyes and stuffing her face with another chocolate.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:49 am

Ashe blushed slightly as the girls started talking about Bianca's chest though she noted the tone in Rachael's voice. "That's ok, Rachael." Ashe said, crawling on all fours to sit next to the canine faunus, hugging her around the waist and resting her cheek on her shoulder. "You can cuddle with me instead~" She offered, tail thumping the grass behind her with a mix of happiness and nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:10 am

Rachael's eyes flashed red and she shifted uncomfortably when Ashe hugged her. Bianca smiled and her face turned a little pink at the sight of the sheep hugging her old friend. The cat let out a little "D'aaawww!" and stuffed the rest of her gummy bear in her mouth. Rachael on the other hand, looked down at Ashe, her eyes turning red as she looked kind of angry that the sheep was getting so intimate with her. But then she got a good look over the girl, and saw how nervous she was just to be near the canine. It actually kind of saddened her inside, making her frown a bit.

"I..." Rachael started to say, looking down at Ashe with a confused expression. She felt bad about making the sheep so nervous. She felt bad about something she did to another person. This hadn't happened before. Maybe it was the fact the sheep girl seemed nice? She hardly knew anyone nice. Maybe she should just hug the girl then.

"Okay. That sounds fine." she said, wrapping an arm around Ashe hesitantly and pulling the girl closer to her a little bit. Bianca's jaw dropped as she watched Rachael actually begin to cuddle with Ashe, even if only a little. Rachael's eyes turned red at the sight of this and she held up her hand just as Bianca tried to say something. "Don't you dare."

"You know what I'm going to say?" Bianca asked, looking confused.

"Did you forget I feel other people's emotions?" Rachael asked in response, taking another chocolate and eating it. Bianca was going to say something in retaliation, but Rachael's glare kept her from doing so. The cat girl just smiled and shook her head, taking another sweet from the box and eating it silently.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:27 am

Ashe sat there, hugging Rachael a bit more comfortably now that she seemed to be ok with it. Watching the two bicker like an old couple, she simply giggled softly to herself, ear flapping affectionately against Rachael's head. "You two are so cute~" She squeaked happily, hugging Rachael closer. "So Rachael, tell me about yourself~"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:04 am

"About myself...?" Rachael muttered, her brow furrowing in thought. "How about no." she stated bluntly. "That sentence should be all you need to know about me. There really isn't much else." Rachael began petting Ashe behind the ears to show she meant no harm by that previous statement. "I don't like people, I'm almost always bitter, I have no friends asides from maybe Bianca and... that's it." Rachael took another chocolate and dropped it in her mouth, suckling on it until it melted.

"What do you mean "maybe Bianca"?" the cat asked, frowning a little bit. Her smile returned upon seeing Rachael chuckle.

"I kid, I kid. No need to get your panties in a twist." said the canine, petting Ashe gently on the head. "And what about you, Ashe? What are you like?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:07 am

"Alright. I'm fine with you keeping it to yourself but I still wonder how you're 'bitter' with all the sweets you eat." She said, leaning into her petting and humming contentedly as her hug tightened gently on her waist. "Oh about me? Well uhhmmmmmmm...." She said, staying silent for a few minutes before she spoke. "I like cuddling and sleeping."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:09 pm

Rachael looked down at Ashe quizzically. "Is that it?" she asked. "There has to be more than that. People aren't that simple, much to my dismay." she said, rubbing Ashe's head. Rachael looked to Bianca as if to ask "is that really it?", to which she got a shrug as a response. The canine girl sighed and continued to pet Ashe's head. "Well then." she mumbled, looking down at Ashe. "Anything else you wanna question?" the canine asked as Bianca crawled over to the two and began cuddling Rachael from the other side.

"I want a piece of Rachael too~" The cat whined, hugging Rachael from the opposite side of Ashe. "I haven't seen you in years Rachael." she said, nuzzling her cheek on Rachael's face, making the canine growl just a little bit as a response.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:28 pm

"Uhmm... yeah. I think that's it." Ashe chirped happily as she hugged Rachael, not noticing if she liked it or not. "I can't really think of anything to ask other than if you have any cute stories of Bianca~" Leaning over, she reaches into the bag to take a piece of chocolate. Unwrapping it, she pokes Rachael's lips with it, not caring that her fingers were now coated at the tip. "Aaaaaaahn~"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:35 pm

Rachael blinked, looking a little angry before realizing who she was dealing with. Ashe was like a smaller Bianca, minus the perverse brain and boobs. Rachael hesitantly opened her mouth, going "A-Aaahh..." as she waited for Ashe to feed her the chocolate. She'd grab it and eat it herself but one arm was occupied by Ashe and the other by Bianca right now. The only that might stop Ashe was the fact that Rachael had rather large and sharp canines, making her look kind of evil. While this was happening, Bianca couldn't help but giggle a bit as she continued to rub her cheek on Rachael.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:39 pm

Ashe smiled happily as Rachael accepted her feed, the sheep faunus gently placing the piece of chocolate on her tongue. Humming contentedly, she retracts her hand but feels a sharp pain on the back of her forefinger, yelping as she withdrew her hand to find a neat cut on it. Pouting, she begins to suckle to wound, her ears drooping though her one arm still remained in its hug around Rachael's waist.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:07 pm

Rachael frowned and actually felt kinda bad when Ashe pulled away so suddenly. Was she scared? Her semblance confirmed that it was a wound on one of her fingers, not fear. It was saddening that she had hurt Ashe, even if she hardly knew her. "O-Oh... I'm sorry Ashe." she said, sounding sincere. Bianca looked over to see that Ashe was hurt. "Did she prick herself on your teeth?" Bianca asked. "Jeez, how sharp are they?" Rachael just shook her head. "I don't know. Are you alright Ashe?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:14 pm

"Yesh." She said, still keeping her lips around the wound as she looked at the two girls, her lip gently undulating as she suckled. "Itsh jus a smaw pick. I'mm fine." Looking through her tool belt, she pulls out a small packet of tissue. Pulling one out and folding it, with a little difficulty due to her using just one hand, she puts it on the wound and ties it with electrical tape. "All better. I'm surprised you don't cut yourself with those, Rachael~"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:27 pm

"I'm surprised I don't do that either." Rachael said, licking the tips of her canines and ending up drawing blood in the process. "Nevermind, I think I just did... Yep, I taste blood." She shook her head and decided to move on. "As long as you know I'm sorry, I think I can forgive myself for hurting you Ashe." she said, looking down at the sheep with a warm smile.

"D'awww, you two are so cute. You should start dating." Bianca teased with a laugh. Rachael gave an irritated grunt and grinned evilly at the cat as a response.

"Bitch you were the one cuddling with her before I even got here! If anything you're the one who should start dating her!" Rachael yelled in response, her growl diminishing after a minute or two.

"Ah, but Ashe is straight. Neither of us could date her." Bianca said, almost wistfully.

"Do you have a problem with this?" Rachael asked, to which Bianca shook her head. "Then why are we still talking about it?"

"I dunno." Bianca said with a chuckle. She crawled over to Ashe and snuggled with her, letting Rachael have a free arm. "I do miss cuddling with sheepy though, I'll rub my cheek on her for now." she said, proceeding to do exactly what she said she'd do and rubbing her cheek on the Sheep's shoulder. "So soft~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:55 pm

"D-d-d-dating me?" Ashe stuttered, her hug getting a bit more loose around Rachael's waist at the mention of the D-word. "I-I-I don't think d-d-dating me would be p-possible. For you two, at least...." She stammered, flinching a bit as Bianca rubbed her cheek on her shoulder, moving her hand to rub her head after a few seconds. "S-s-s-so, uhh... speaking of that... d-d-do you have a b-boyfriend, Rachael?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:09 pm

Rachael frowned and looked away, a "Tch" could be heard if Ashe was listening well. "I had a girlfriend." she said, staring off into the distance. "And then... she kinda left a week ago." Rachael frowned and growled a little bit in anger, her growls sounding deep and like an actual wolf. "And after I almost died for her..." a tear formed on the corner of Rachael's eye, making her growl at herself even louder. She sounded threatening and violent, almost like she wanted to hurt something right now. "But she didn't get a say in the matter. She was forced to just... leave."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:15 pm

"I... I'm sorry...." Ashe tenderly wiped Rachael's tear with the end of her sleeve, smiling warmly at her though it bore a hint of sadness as well. Making sure no more tears escaped, She rested her head on Rachael's shoulder, hugging her tightly and affectionately, her tail even pressing itself to the canine faunus' bac as her ear flopped gently onto her head. "That's sad...."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:37 pm

"Heh... It really is." Rachael said before shaking her head. She sighed and looked back to Ashe and Bianca, a puzzling look making it's way onto her face as she looked down at Ashe. "W-Why are you hugging me like that? I'm used to being sad." she said in a completely casual tone. It's true, she had awful life experiences. "To be honest I'm surprised I haven't offed myself." she added, reaching over to her box and eating a chocolate like she was talking about puppies and kittens, not suicide. Bianca looked at Rachael with a concerned expression, to which Rachael gave a shrug in response. "I guess I'm just used to it."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:53 pm

Ashe grew sadder at how depressed Rachael sounded, hugging her warmly. "You shouldn't be used to that...." She said, accepting the chocolate in her mouth before she turned to face her. With that, she cups the canine faunus' cheeks in her hands, squishing her cheeks and pressing their foreheads together. "Don't you even joke about that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next