RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:01 am

"Oh? I know you can't replace her... maybe she goes to Beacon? I don't know." Bianca said, turning to place her mouth on Ashe's belly. "Why don't you want me to play with it." she said before blowing on Ashe's belly like one would a newborn baby. "Does this tickle too?" she said, blowing on her belly again. This would last for a few minutes before Bianca rested her head on Ashe's lap again, looking up to Ashe with a playful smile. "I wish I could tickle you all day." she said as she closed her eyes and began daydreaming about how she could play with sheepy. "Aww... your ears are so soft..." she mumbled, in a half awake, half asleep trance.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:25 am

Ashe giggles girlishly though she doesn't resist, only squirming underneath Bianca, hands cupped to her mouth to muffle it a bit. True, her sweater blocked most of the blow but she still giggled as the soft material flapped against her skin. "Yeah, well I need to breath properly sometimes so not all day." She said, petting the sleeping cat's ears and stroking her long, white hair.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:44 am

"Aw, that's unfortunate." she said, looking up at Ashe. "I really wish I could I could just play with you all day, every day. You'd never get boring." she said with a giggle, her mind wandering to thoughts of her and Ashe just rolling on the ground, giggling together from having done or said something funny. "Awww~" she said as she went to that, but then her mind wandered off to her friend that she had back in Signal and her smile quickly turned into a frown. Bianca missed that friend. They had plenty of laughs and fun, and it almost brought a tear to Bianca's eyes. Almost. She quickly shook the thought off and looked back up at Ashe as she rubbed her cheek against the sheep's belly. "So soft~!"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:46 am

"It's baby faaaaaaaaaat." Ashe whined, flicking Bianca's ear playfully. "But seriously though, if you want to hang out, you can always ask me and I'll always say yes. I'd give you my contact number but... my scroll's back at the RV and I... kinda forgot it there...." She said, sighing as Bianca rubbed her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:24 am

"Yeah I kinda left mine in my room, sooo..." Bianca said, looking away a little bit before turning her attention back to Ashe's belly. "But it's the best baby fat." she said, nuzzling her cheek on her some more. "The best." she repeated, purring loudly as she rubbed her cheek on Ashe's soft belly. "I wish my belly was this soft, but I guess that's where my chest comes in... still, I'd love to be this squishy." she said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:49 am

"We can stop by your place after this, then." Ashe said, following Bianca's gaze but not really knowing she was looking at. As the cat faunus comments on her belly once more, Ashe puffs it up, pushing against Bianca's cheek playfully before going back to normal. "But you're toned like a supermodel. Why'd you like this? It just makes me wonder...."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:02 pm

"I have a soft spot for cute and cuddly things, you might be able to tell." she said with a giggle. "I'd love to be as soft and cuddly as you are. Being like a supermodel isn't exactly the best, it just means you're more physically attractive. To be honest, I'd rather my personality be the most attractive part of me, as opposed to my body." she said, looking kind of wistful as she thought about it. "I'm basically saying I'd love to be like you. You're such a great person, Ashe. I'm actually really jealous of you."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:13 pm

"But your personality is attractive. Maybe a little straight forward w-with the boob stuff but you're a nice person. Really, you are." Ashe reassured, petting Bianca's head. "Besides, you're the perfect Bianca and I wouldn't have it any other way. Sexy kitty cat or not sexy kitty cat, I don't really care~"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:38 pm

"Awww." Bianca said, childishly giggling afterwards. "See what I mean? You're so nice, you make me the happiest person just by being around." she said, blushing a little as she purred loud in Ashe's lap. "So kind, so cute... Aw, you're just the perfect person." said the cat. "You must have a wonderful life. Much more wonderful than I ever wished for." she said, sitting up and hugging Ashe. Her hands wandered up to play with the sheep's ears as she purred into her ears, her arms holding the sheep in a tender hug.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:50 pm

Ashe smiled awkwardly, not sure of what to say. True, she was happy at the moment, one of the happiest moments she's had in a while... but Ashe didn't consider her life a happy one. Petting Bianca's ears, she muttered "Not really..." Before she caught herself, immediately changing the topic before Bianca noticed or just hoping she would play along. "Thanks. You're pretty perfect too~"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:02 pm

"...Perfect...?" she asked, her smile fading and her brow furrowing. "I... I'm so far from perfect it's not even funny." she mumbled, leaning her head on Ashe's shoulder. "I've... done so much bad in my life..." she said before biting down a little on Ashe's neck, but not enough to even remotely hurt. "I'm not perfect..." she mumbled, her purring ceasing. "But enough about me. If you haven't had a good life, I'll make you have a good life then." she said, her depressing attitude gone and replaced with a cheery one. "I'll be real nice to you and do whatever you want me to, like a good kitty." she said, giggling and licking Ashe's cheek.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

"Well as far as I know, you're pretty perfect~" Ashe cooed, resting her head on Bianca's before she started biting. "I don't want to keep repeating what I think of you but it still stands that I think that of you." At Bianca's licking, Ashe giggles, te tongue pulling her cheek up tickling her soft skin. "Well I'm not normally one for commanding people but first order is continue cuddles~"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:48 pm

Bianca hardly noticed the biting, as she was too busy giggling and cuddling with Ashe. "Okay then Ashe, more cuddles it is!" she said, hugging Ashe tight. Her hands came up to play with the sheepy's ears, gently fondling them and petting them. "You can command me all you want, I don't mind." she said with a giggle. "I'm Ashe's servant, and will do whatever my master wishes." she said jokingly, giggling shortly afterwards as she purred into the sheep's ear.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:21 pm

Ashe started giggling as she imagine Bianca in a bulter's outfit. Prim and pressed, the sheep faunus smiled at the thought though pouted a bit when she imagine the tightness on the chest area of the suit. She then imagined the cat faunus as a maid, a much more fitting image, causing her to go into another fit of giggles. "Alrgiht, you better dress the part~" Ashe joked, guessing that Bianca had neither a butler's suit nor a maid outfit.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:26 pm

"Oh? I better get me a proper outfit so I can at least dress the part." Bianca said, giggling as she nuzzled her cheek on the sheep's face. She tried to imagine Ashe dressed all proper, in a big fancy dress like she used to wear, while she had to dress in a maids outfit. Actually, she might not mind that... "Hmm... Even if I don't end up being your servant, maybe I could just buy a maids outfit for funsies, you know? Then again I'm not a fan of clothes..." she mumbled, averting her eyes with a sigh. "Maybe that's actually a bad idea..." muttered the cat before she went back to rubbing her cheek on Ashe some more.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:48 am

"That actually sounds kinda adorable on you." Ashe said, nodding in a sage-like manner, giving an approving "Mhmm." with her eyes closed as she nodded in agreement to her own statement. "Very good and acceptable indeed."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:03 pm

"D-Does it?" Bianca asked, kind of surprised. "M-Maybe I will get one, then." she said, thinking of where she could possibly get one. As she did so, she slid back to her previous position, laying sprawled across the ground with her head on Ashe's lap. "But what would I do with such a thing?" she mumbled to herself, furrowing her brow in thought. She had to actually think about something, which she didn't do often because it took time and effort. Where was the fun in taking time to do something when you could just do it? "Oh well, I guess I'll be getting one then, just for funsies. You convinced me to do it, you're helping me think of what I could do with it!" she said, looking up to Ashe and laughing.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:47 pm

"Alright." Ashe said, keeping her eyes closed as she idly stroked Bianca's ears, giving her hands something to do while she was in deep thought. For a few minutes, she sits still as a statue, brow furrowed in concentration and ears twitching every now and again as if she had gotten a good idea but decided against it or lost her train of thought. This continues for a bit more before her ears finally perk up and stay that way, signalling that she had decided, Ashe opening her eyes and looking down at Bianca before saying "Ooh. You could wear it."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:53 pm

Bianca looked up at Ashe, purring while she waited for her to finish thinking. When she finally voiced her opinion, Bianca burst out in laughter. "Oh Ashe, you silly sheepy girl. Of course I'd have to wear it, it's not like it's edible... Unless... Ooohhh, I wonder if they have edible maid dresses." she said, drooling a little bit from the mouth. "That'd be niiiiice~... But..." Bianca snapped out of her trance, looking back up at Ashe with her catlike smile. "No, I meant more along the lines of what reason would I have to wear it. I'm not quite your servant, unless you actually want me to be, soooo..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 3:45 am

"Well I'm still right." Ashe said, a contented smile plastered on her lips as she said as she thought of edible clothing. "Yes, that might be silly if you could eat clothes. You should wear them, yes." She said, nodding affirmatively at each 'yes'. Idly stroking the cat girl's ears, Ashe cups her chin in two fingers as she thought. "Other than you being cute in them or you actually being someone's maid, I don't think there's any use for one. I wouldn't want you as my maid cause that means I'd be your employer, not your friend and I wouldn't want that. You think of anything?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:00 am

"Are you saying employers can't be friends?" Bianca said, frowning a little bit. "Everyone can be friends! It's just a matter of whether or not they actually wanna be friends." she said. "You really don't want me to be your maid, do you? I wouldn't mind it, if you want. It's all up to you, sheepy." she said, grinning up at Ashe and nuzzling her cheek against the sheep's belly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:28 pm

"No, no." Ashe said apologetically. "I don't mind, not at all. That would be very nice, actually but I don't want to be maid and master. I want to be friend and friend, just that. There is no need for you to be my maid." She said matter-of-factly, nodding approvingly as she thought of something. "But I would not be opposed to the idea if you so chose to wear the cute outfit. Mhm."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:29 pm

Bianca giggled, her ears twitching a little bit as Bianca shifted around in place just a bit. "Maybe I'll get one and wear it just for you then." she said. "Even if I'm not your maid, I might just put it on once in a while for you if you ask real nice." The cat said, bringing her hands up in front of her chest kinda like paws. "So whaddya wanna do, nya? Cuddles only last so long."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:33 pm

"That sounds acceptable." Ashe said, nodding approvingly with her arms folded across her chest. "Very acceptable." Giggling as Bianca moved around, ears and hair tickling her stomach and thighs, she waits for her to finish speaking before cocking her head to the side, a confused expression on her face though there were faint hints of a smile caused by Bianca's more catlike demeanor. "They do? Well I don't really know anything else so you might have to tell me."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:57 pm

Bianca giggled at Ashe's confusion, and she tilted her head to the side a bit as she looked slyly up to the sheep. "I don't know Ashe, what do yooouuuu wanna do?" she asked, purring quite loudly. "I have no clue what to do. We could keep cuddling, oorrr... keep cuddling... Or... I don't know." she said, rubbing her cheek against Ashe's belly. "I kinda miss my old teammate. Whenever I'd get bored she'd find something to cheer me up. Sometimes we'd even try out new sweets with the rest of the team that she bought..." she said, her facial features drooping a little bit, as well as her ears and tails, as she entered a sort of nostalgic state.

Meanwhile, the sounds of footsteps could be heard approaching the two, although light and faint.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:51 pm

"Awwww...." Ashe said sadly. Hooking her arms under Bianca's arms, she pulls the catgirl to sit on her lap, Bianca's legs resting on her's as she pressed her cheek to the nape of the cat faunus' neck, rubbing affectionately. "I'm sorry, Bianca. This is all I can do. I don't have candy or sweets, just cuddling. I can still try to cheer you up, though."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:18 pm

Bianca sniffled a little bit, a bit of a tear forming on her eye as she was lifted up by Ashe. "I just... I'm sorry for breaking down like this, I just miss her is all." she said, hugging Ashe back.

"What was her name?" asked a voice from behind Bianca.

"Rachael." Bianca replied, not realizing that it wasn't Ashe that had spoken.

"And did this Rachael person have yellow hair, canine features, alternating eye colors, and a penchant for sweets?" the voice asked, now somewhat closer to Bianca who was still cuddling on the ground with Ashe.

"Y-Yes, but why do you-" Bianca turned around to look at the voice who spoke to see a tall canine girl standing just over her, with yellow hair and red eyes. "W-Wait... R-Rach-!" Bianca started to say, but was cut off by a swift kick to the face that sent her flying several feet in the air.

"You ^#&%ing dumbass! Where the hell have you been?! I've been looking for your stupid ass for years!" said the faunus girl who angrily marched over to Bianca who had landed on her feet like cats do. "And here you are, cuddling with your girlfriend, talking about me like I'm dead or something! The hells wrong with you?!" she shouted, embracing Bianca in a hug before the cat could do anything.

"W-Wait, Rachael?!" Bianca said in shock, eyes as big as dinner plates as the girl who was almost as tall as she was hugged her. "B-But I thought you were still at Signal!" she said, confused and slowly coming to realize what had happened. The canine girl pulled away and growled furiously at Bianca, making the cat shrink away a little bit.

"You dumbass, that would imply I failed. I'm one year over the average entrance age for first years here." Rachael said, ending the hug and flicking Bianca on the forehead. "And I thought you died or something! You just up and vanished like a ghost!" she said, angrily glaring at Bianca with her hands on her hips.

"O-Oh uh... Things happen, you know...?" Bianca said, rubbing the back of her head and giving a sort of sheepish smile. "B-But it's okay, right? We're here now, and look! I have another friend for us!" she said, pointing to Ashe. Rachael turned around and glared at the sheep, her eyes still colored red instead of their usual yellow as she looked at the sheep.

"This girl?" Rachael asked. Bianca nodded from behind Rachael, and the canine girl felt it via her semblance. While Rachael glared at the sheep with a petrifying stare, Bianca moved over to Ashe and pulled her up, guiding her over to Rachael who was literally exuding hatred right now.

"Ashe, this is Rachael, Rachael this is Ashe." Bianca said with a joyful smile. Rachael extended her hand for the sheep to take, not saying anything as a greeting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next