RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ketchum

Ketchum

Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar Empty
PostSubject: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:00 pm

https://rwby-rpg.rpg-board.net/t100-inigo-jogo-jacinto
https://rwby-rpg.rpg-board.net/t103-shard-dayker
https://rwby-rpg.rpg-board.net/t92-walter-dean
https://rwby-rpg.rpg-board.net/t117-eris-kazan

They were told they were gonna be sent flying through the air in the middle of nowhere of a gigantic forest. They were warned. Walter had everything readied. Nuke Schneider was greased and prepped to maximum potential and set in his holsters. He had a sizable amount of fire dust in a pouch to be used along the way. They were given a device, and right after words of encouragement, everyone was sent to an arena of bloody, gladiator fights.

"Ooof!" said Walter, who landed softly as he combined the use of Aura to catch some tree branches to steady his fall. "Man..... that was terrible.." he said. He looked around him. This was just an open grass field, with only 6 trees (although they were rather large trees) to be seen within 20 meters of him. There was a wooden barricade and six wooden dummies right in front of it. For some reason, there was a small shed in the distance, although what lied within that shed Walter did not know. He had his hand on his holster. In a completely exposed area, there were a limited amount of spaces to hide and little time to set something up. It seemed like he was the first one here, and this was where he'd meet his partner. Although there seemed to be a row of trees; part of a forest, 50 meters behind Walter. He sighed. "I'm alll alooneee... with nooo one besideeess mee... but ya gotta have frriends!"

Last edited by Ketchum on Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : for some reason i added the link to the chatbox instead of to my app)
Back to top Go down
http://bladeoftheninjav2.forumotion.com/
hann

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:55 pm

Eris couldn't help but let out a frantic, drawn out cry as she flew through the air. Gotta find Waldo...err...Wally? I forget. She thought, keeping the hookshot form of Stunned Silence out and ready to shoot. For what seemed like an eternity, the world below was just a monotonous blur of green. That is, until she spotted a clearing. Eris was too high to be sure who was down there, but the trees were an easy shot. "Look out below!" She cried, letting the hook fly into the trunk of the closest tree. As soon as it hit, the blonde began to twist around it, slowing her descent and creating what Eris thought was a better show for dear Ozpin. "That was way too easy." Eris said as her heels made contact with the grass below. "Come on Silly." She touched a button on the side of Stunned Silence's barrel and let its cord slide back into its home. If her opponents were to meet her now, Eris was sure they'd be slaughtered.

Wait, was that singing she was hearing?

Within seconds, Stunned Silence was twirling around Eris's wrist in it's ringed form. "Bravo!" She chuckled upon realizing it was her partner.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 3:29 am

"OOmph"
Shard landed with a thud. He wasn't really paying attention to what was happening.
"Yadda yadda welcome, blah blah initiation, fight, team, 6 hits, elimination tournament"
He must have missed the bit where they told him he was going to be launched into the forest.
"DAMN IT! Grah, not only having to team up, but I have no clue where the bastard is!"
Shard takes a look around
"Hey, wait, uugh, device thingy!"
Shard checked his bag for the device given to him at the start
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"
Shard had landed right on the device, and it had broken. Maybe not irreparably, but Shard knew nothing of repairs. If his partner didn't have a working one, then he'd better damn well know how to repair one
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:30 am

Inigo zips through the air. His weapons appear from his wrists and ankles and encase his arms and legs. He reorients his body into a free fall position (skydiving pose) and activates the dust-powered micro-pistons in his gear. The force is directed downward, but opposing the initial direction of the launch so that his body rises straight up into the air another 40 feet.

When he reaches the apex, he pauses for a second and notices the sound and sight of gun/dust-fire in the vast forest below.

"It looks like they're not wasting any time."

He takes out the tracking device and glances at the screen. It reads:

Quote :
Teammate: Shard Dayker. 2.195km north.
Opponent: Walter Dean. 3.251km northwest.
Opponent: Eris Kazan. 3.252km northwest.
"They really don't waste any time, huh. Looks like they've already found each other."

Inigo begins to wonder if he should meet up with his teammate or try and take on the opponents on his own.

'This could be my chance to get a jump on them, literally. But what if that's just what they're expecting? And what if I beat them on my own? Would they still want to be friends after that? Or worse, what if I lose? That'd be embarrassing; just like that guy I read about, Leroy Jacobs? Lary Jenkins? Whatever, it doesn't matter'.

Suddenly, he realizes he's beginning to fall.

'Man! This is no fun! I'm over thinking this! When all else fails...'

He puts right index finger over the screen on the device, "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, catch an Ursa by its toe, if it hollers let it go, eny, meeny, miny..."

"It looks like I'll be meeting you sooner than later, Shard Dayker"

Inigo reorients his body again in the same pose, but this time slightly upright, and faces what he thinks is north. The micropistons in his gear activate and he juts forward in that direction. As he's descending he begins to rotate his body, then activates his gear again, but only activating his right arm and left left; and in opposite directions. His body begins to rotate rapidly in a sphere-like shape. As he drops below the tree line, he pummels through, smashing anything that gets in his way.

He lands crouching [OOC Iron man landing-style] with a loud boom, depressing a small crater into the forest floor.

'That should be pretty close'

He looks around and beings to search his surroundings when he hears a loud "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!". When he looks in the direction where he heard the noise, he sees a 7'4" figure.

'Is that my teammate?'

'Awesome! He's a giant! He's gotta be tough!'

He waves over to the large figure,

"Are you Shard?"
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:38 am

"Are you Shard"
Shard, now running on anger fuelled instinct, heard the question, and spun around, throwing the broken device in the direction and drawing his sword in one movement.
His aim, luckily for his "relationship" with Inigo, was completely off, as he had no intention of apologising if it had hit.
Seeing who he assumed was to be his partner, Shard sheaths Shrapnel.
"Yeah, I'm Shard. I'm assuming you're supposed to be my partner? That piece of crap broke, so I guess you're in the lead."
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:50 am

An object whizzes passed Inigo's head.

"Not a friendly giant, are you?" he mutters under his breathe.

"Yeah, I'm Shard. I'm assuming you're supposed to be my partner? That piece of crap broke, so I guess you're in the lead."

He thinks to himself that he could say he's his teammate, but maybe it would be more fun if...

"Actually, my name is Walter, nice to meet you! I'll be your first opponent."

Indigo assumes a Grevista fighting stance and begins to move in a bizarre fashion.
Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar Ginga
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:58 am

Shard looks quizzically at Inigo and draws Shrapnel Shifter
"Dunno why you'd announce yourself instead of just attacking, but hey, at least I'm not the idiot in this fight"
Shard smirks and uses Shrapnel's power to whip up a small-scale dust storm and sneaks up a tree.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:10 am

Shard disappears into a cloud of dust.

"You know there's only so many trees.", he shouts, still moving back and forth.

Inigo suddenly does this move...
Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar Anime-capoeira-3

But he activates his Pesado Muito so that it's much faster, and knocks down a tree directly in front of him. He continues to knock down trees with varying attacks until he's taken down 5.\

"Feel like coming out yet? I can do this all day!"

Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:15 am

Shard notices Inigo's ploy
"Damn it, what can I use to send him in the wrong direction?" he thinks.
"CRAP, he's getting closer, only one thing I can do... well more than one... bugger it, bull rush"
Shard jumps out of the tree, almost right over Inigo, while using Shrapnel Shifter to create a visual distraction in the opposite direction.
Shard proceeds to prepare a roundhouse kick aimed right at Inigo's head.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:30 am

Another dust cloud bursts out from Shard's weapon. For a moment, Inigo is distracted. But he instinctively senses a kick coming at his head and does this:

Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar Motion_1604

The air above Inigo's head bends and he feels the air pressure. Then backflips 5 feet away from Shard

Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar Backflip16

"Whew! That would've really hurt. You're pretty tough huh? You would've got me, too. But you made a mistake. Never try to kick a Grevista." Inigo smirks.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:37 am

"Never try to kick a Grevista"
Shard was starting to get annoyed again
"Dunno what the hell a Grevista is, but you have one cocky attitude there. Hopefully that disappears when you're unconscious. Well, I'll match cocky with cocky. Next move is yours"
Shard planted Shrapnel firmly in the ground, his hand still on the hilt, of course. He had a plan.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:44 am

As Shard plants his sword into the ground, Inigo suddenly leaps forward and attempts a kick to his head.
Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar Ab8O8XL
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:52 am

Shard ducks, draws Shrapnel from the ground, along with a pile of rocks, which he had been gathering with Shrapnel's power, from the ground. He swings them above himself as Inigo gets close, making what is essentially a moving shield, which makes a treadmill like cannon pointing towards a tree behind Shard.
(OOC, not explained very well. Imagine those videos of people flying off treadmills into stuff. That kind thing pointing at a tree behind Shard)
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:08 am

Minerals suddenly begin to arc over Shard's head.

Inigo's kick lands a hit on this moving shield of rubble, but something seems off. The impact of his kick should have had no problem breaking through this seemingly thin layer of rocks. It's almost as if the impact was smothered.

Inigo spins his body in mid air and uses his other leg to kick the shield again, but using it as an anchoring point to escape. Inigo jettisons off of the shield and lands 10 feet away from Shard in a handstand, facing him.

(Upside-down) "Whoh, what was that?"
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:14 am

"You ask that like you expect an answer (OOC, for answer, check character page). Wow, dunno where I stand with you. You seem like an idiot in speech, what with expecting me to give secrets and announcing yourself, but I gotta hand it to you, you have reflexes like a god-damn ninja"
Shard rolls his shoulders
"Anyway, this fight is starting to get interesting."
Shard begins a charge, Shrapnel at the ready
"Now get off your hands and ON YOUR ASS!"
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:52 am

"Now get off your hands and ON YOUR ASS!"

As Shard says this, Inigo feels the ground begin to shake.

'It feels like there's at least...6 of them.'

He flips back onto his feet, when suddenly, a Beowolf appears out of Inigo's peripheral vision. The monster is coming right at Shard's right. Because of his agitated state and because the monster was coming in at a blind spot, Shard doesn't seem to notice.

Inigo leaps forward and performs the same kick his had just done a moment earlier, but aiming at the Beowolf instead of Shard.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:03 am

Shard, still ignorant of the Beowolf, just sees Inigo flying towards him
"Just as I first thought. Idiot, he can't maneuver in mid-air"
Shard starts his swing, but just as it's about to connect, he feels hot breath on his neck, sees the Beowolf, and Inigo's kick connect with it's face.
The Beowolf goes flying, and Inigo lands.
"I will never understand people." He grumbles to himself.
He looks around, as five more Beowolfs show themselves
"As much as I hate you, your smart-ass, your stupid outfit and stopping a fight before its finish, I vote we take care of these buggers first"
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:12 am

"Hey! My outfit is cool!"

"But that's not important right now. You're right, though. How about you take the three on the right, I'll get the other two."

Before waiting for Shard to reply. Inigo bounds toward the two Beowolves standing 3 meters apart.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:18 am

"Fine by me"
Shard gives Shrapnel a quick twirl and makes a dash for the Beowolf closest.
Just before reaching it, Shard slams Shrapnel into the ground and uses it to pole vault over it and makes a slice down the middle of the one behind it.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:08 am

You are not allowed to control any characters other than your own in these tournament threads. You must have permission from a moderator or you must be the Gamemaster of a specific thread in the Plot Zone. That said, please finish off the ones you have currently present, but do not fight any more unless a moderator gives you permission or controls them for you.
Back to top Go down
Ketchum

Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:30 pm

Walter turned his head towards a tree with a surprised look on his face - eyes bulging outwards to its widest. He saw a blond a few inches shorter than him, garbed in black and red with an exposed chest. Hmm...... not bad.... not bad.... pondered Walter as he admired her body curves. She had a particular tool around her, something like a bladed ring. That tells Walter that she's a mid-range fighter. "Yo!" he greeted in a loud voice, right after she noticed him, completely unashamed of his singing. He extended a hand. "Looks like we're gonna work together from now on. I'm Walter Dean, but you should call me "V". I repeat..... 'V'. He stood where he was and wanted Eris to come over to him.

Back to top Go down
hann

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:05 pm

Eris sighed. "Fine, V." She said as she walked towards him, blade in hand. He was taller than her, but not too tall and his almost monochromatic color scheme reminded Eris of her own. A bit basic compared to her bare torso and top hat, but she could definitely work with it. At his hips were a pair of what looked like pistols. They lacked flair and, from his plain dress, probably didn't transform into something else. At least I won't have someone bumping me out of the way. Eris thought with a small shrug before transforming Stunned Silence back into a hookshot. "Ready to kick some ass, Mr. V?" She asked, holding her right hand out.
Back to top Go down
Ketchum

Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:15 pm

V took it with a light grin on his face. "Mhmmm.... good", he muttered to himself looking at Eris. Then he took out his device and banged on it. "Hey, do you know how to work this thing? It's flashing or something. You think there's a bomb nearby?" The device would show four names, but there'd only be one flashing arrow, and it was pointing down right at where Walter and Eris were standing, indicating that their area was the targeted location. "Looking at the materials.... if I break it, it'd cost me about.... 20 dollars...." In reality, it'd be well over 200.
Back to top Go down
hann

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:30 pm

Eris raised an eyebrow at the device. "Blinky and flashy, that usually means either good stuff or-" She shuddered as the memory of an ambulance coming for her sister passed through her head. It always managed to find her at the least opportune moments. "-very bad. We should wait for our opponents here. Let 'em exhaust themselves before coming to fight the great duo of E and V!" Hands found her hips as she made a heroic pose. "Nice guns you've got there, by the way. Mind showing them to the person you're gonna be spending the next four years with since I've shown you both forms of mine?"
Back to top Go down
Ketchum

Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:43 pm

V let out a little chuckle. Then he shot both of his hands up in the air, wiggled his body around, and hollered out. "You wanna see how myyy guns work?!" he asked. "Well? DO YOU?!" He swiftly drew both of his guns, like how a samurai would draw them out with Iaido. They were very unique; purple colored and looked nothing like the guns one would see in movies. "Okay." He pointed his gun at a tree behind him 15 meters away. He walked 5 meters closer, for he did not like doing long-shots. "These mas-ta-pieces are the 'Nuke Schneider'. No recoil and in close range, you're already dead. They can take down a Beowulf with a shot in the head". He fired one shot. A red-cased, tipped bullet would come out of the short barrel and fly directly right at the trunk of the tree it was aimed at. Because of the tip, the bullet doesn't plow, it pierces. It dove right through a feet of solid wood and dropped to the ground from the hole on the other side. "Other than that, it's just like any normal gun". He turned towards Eris. "Soo..... watcha got there?" He was more curious about Eris's design, which was far less predictable of a weapon than his guns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next