RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nitzlplix

Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:17 pm

Inigo begins to move closer to Eris causing her blade to trail slowly upward toward his neck, then over his cheek. He looks into her eyes.

In a heavy hispanic accent "Now, that, my dear...", he suddenly moves closer, inches away from her face, causing her blade to push up against his cheek, drawing a small trickle of blood. "...is what I call sexy!"

"How about I touch you instead?", with most charming smile he can muster.

Keeping his gaze on Eris. "Walter, you are a lucky man to have such a...passionate partner. I envy you, my friend.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 6:11 am

Shard, sees the scene from the trees
"Looks like things are heating up."
Shard forms a plan.
"Better send 'The Neon Wonder' a message"
Shard makes his way to the closest tree to Inigo. He uses shrapnel Shifter to throw a rock at Inigo's leg.
Outside of the shed rubble he arranges a message for Inigo.
"Get to forest. I'll take your new girlfriend. Cover up message on your way."
Shard gets a new Dust canister ready for Shrapnel Shifter and gets ready for a sneak attack.
Back to top Go down
Ketchum

Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 4:30 pm

Walter kept a moderate smile on him. Indigo had his eyes on her partner, but he kept aware of his. In this vividly open area, Walter can clearly see Shard moving about around the tree 11 meters north of him. Walter knew he was doing something. "Hey. You." said Walter to Indigo, speaking those word strongly with emphasis on the periods. "Don't just wish you can touch my partner. Make it so!" he encouraged while shifting his gun and arm towards Indigo's exposed right shoulder in one stern movement. On instinct once he noticed the rock coming towards Indigo, V immediately fired two bullets from the Nuke Schneider with pinpoint accuracy, who was blindsided by Eris's body + weapon and had his eyes on her instead. Walter had remembered how to shoot.

Always fire twice.... unless you're shooting yourself in the heart. Then one will do. In case the first shot doesn't kill your target the second shot will. Always fire twice unless you want to die.... ~ Will Dean

The red-cased bullets had a sharp tip rather than a blunt one, and therefore had higher damage depth. They'd penetrate all the way through the human body and out of it. Moving at a speed of 680 m/s, the Schneider bullets would make their way towards Indigo's shoulder area who was just 5 meters away. Before his partner could even make a move, this prick performed a sneak attack of his own. This worked very well for Walter. Either the bullets hit him, or the shock of the sound of the bullets would cause Indigo to suddenly react which would cause the blades of Stunned Silence to cut even further in his flesh, or both.
Back to top Go down
http://bladeoftheninjav2.forumotion.com/
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 1:09 am

"Hey. You."

Inigo's ears perk up. It looks like play time's over...

"...Make it so!" a small pebble hits Inigo's leg, *BANG* *BANG*, Inigo, on cue from the pebble performs an esquiva lateral
Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 3 Motion_1605

He feels the first round contact with his right Schiebenfaust Mk. IV. The Grimm Plate of the Push Fist lets off a dull ring. It is a heavy hit! The round ricochets upwards, hitting the blade of Eris' Stunned Silence.

At this point, Inigo feels the urge to counterattack, but acts against it, realizing that if he blocked another round from Walter in such a quick succession, he would be put off balance. Instead, he opts to escape. And he transitions his esquiva lateral into an au (cartwheel)
Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 3 Auangole

((Notice that the legs come down as cover, mid-au))

The second round from Nuke Schneider whizzes over the mid-section of his torso, and he lands 5 feet away from Eris, placing her in between the two.

During the au..."Grande Santa Gordo, Walter! Are you trying to kill me?!"

Inigo feels a small trail of blood coming from the right side of his face. While dodging Walter's gunfire, it appears that Stunned Silence had bit a little deeper into his face.

((1 Hit))

'Ah, what a sharp kiss', he thinks to himself.

Then, facing Eris, he claps his hands together activating Schiebenfaust Mk. IV's "Clap".

A cone of electricity shoots out of Inigo's hands 10 feet in front of him at the speed of a lightning bolt (3,700 miles per second/5,954,573 meters per second)

Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 3 Cone_AOE_Indicator

The expended refined dust cartridges eject from his Push Fists, smoking.

'To have to use this so early...this is going to be fun!', he smirks.
Back to top Go down
hann

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:55 pm

Eris couldn't help but let out a girlish shriek as the clap happens. That's dirty! She cried, letting herself fall to the ground. Although a good fifty percent of her body had been unscathed, Eris couldn't stop the shaking that had resulted from her chest, face, and left hand being hit. "Y-you're gonna pay for that." Her teeth chattered as she tried to ignore the fact her weapon had landed a good two meters away after she had let go. She had to move. "When I'm done, you're gonna wish I hadn't taken you to second base." With a painful roll to the side, Eris found Stunned Silence back in her grasp.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:42 pm

Inigo looks to Eris with a soft, caring gaze.

"I am sorry, my dear, it was not my intention to hurt you, so. Your partner...Walter, he gave me little choice. Are you alright? The last person I was forced to use that on could not get to his feet for several minutes."

"Please, my dear, if it hurts, stay down. Your nerves are still adjusting after the shock, or so I am told. It would break my heart to see a beautiful and fiery rose, such as yourself, in any greater pain."

Inigo
frowns and looks to Walter.

"Walter, please allow me to get her some medical attention. You can duke it out with the Grumpy Giant over there."

Inigo
uses his face to motion to the woods in the direction the pebble came from.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 1:13 am

"Of course, you had to give me away, bloody idiot!"
Shard jumped down from his hiding place in the tree
"Sneaking would have been so much easier, but no, now we have to do this the hard way"
Shard started walking over to the remains of the shed, Shrapnel resting on his shoulder.
"And of course you had to go and use your Dust on the gal, now I can't do bugger all with her weapon. Sheesh, you really know how to screw up a battle plan, dumb-ass."
Shard, having reached the outside of the rubble, swung Shrapnel around, and jammed it into the ground again.
"Well, at least you knocked the psycho chick to the ground for me, this bit should be easier"
An evil smile appeared on Shard's face.
The piece of shed Eris was lying on went from lukewarm to white hot in a matter of seconds
"Fair warning, the wounded will get no mercy from me! Now then, are we ready to do this or what?"

(OOC, does that make 2 hits on Eris now?)
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:34 am

Inigo realizes what Shard has just done...

"No!" Inigo bounds towards Shard and grabs his wrist, attempting to stop him.

"She's in no condition for battle right now! She needs medical attention! Take on that one, instead!", his face, showing a rare side of Inigo. Anger.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:37 am

"Pshh"
Shard pulled his wrist away violently
"Injured or no, she's our opponent. 6 hits wasn't it? 4 more and she's in the clear"
Shard smiled viciously,
"Unless you want to pick up where we left off in the forest?"
Back to top Go down
hann

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:42 am

Eris let out a yelp, rolling off of the piece of shed in even more pain. No problem. She thought, letting a red light surround her body and, albeit slowly, ease her discomfort. Their bickering was an opening and she took it. With a small grunt, she transformed Stunned Silence into the easier to use rifle, aimed at the limb of a tree between the two men, and pulled the trigger. As soon as it latched on, Eris pressed another button on the side and let herself fly towards her destination. "Heads up!" Right before passing between Shard and Inigo, she spread her legs, hoping to smack at least one of them with her heel.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:53 am

Shard, seeing Eris coming, grabs her leg as she passes, and bites her, drawing blood.

(OOC, Shard seems to have gone a little feral, sorry guys.)
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:39 am

Completely dumbfounded by Eris not only able to move, but flying at him with her legs spread is unable to react and is caught by her other heel. He is tripped and flipped into the air. The impact of her hit brings him back to reality.

((1 Hit, total 2))

He catches himself and lands with a handspin:
Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 3 Caphspin

"Never failing to impress me, my dear! I think I am in love!"
Back to top Go down
hann

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:36 am

"You think blood scares me?" Eris shouted as she continued to fly towards the tree. With a wince, she pressed her heels into the bark of her landing and pushed herself up to a sitting position on the limb. My aura is crimson! Grinning, she pulled Stunned Silence from the bark and unraveled it into its ring form. "I always did love ring toss." Eris said with a grimace as her wounded leg smacked the tree.
Back to top Go down
Ketchum

Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:27 pm

OOC: Alright good game guys.
Back to top Go down
http://bladeoftheninjav2.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3