RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
hann

Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:30 pm

Eris raised an eyebrow at the device. "Blinky and flashy, that usually means either good stuff or-" She shuddered as the memory of an ambulance coming for her sister passed through her head. It always managed to find her at the least opportune moments. "-very bad. We should wait for our opponents here. Let 'em exhaust themselves before coming to fight the great duo of E and V!" Hands found her hips as she made a heroic pose. "Nice guns you've got there, by the way. Mind showing them to the person you're gonna be spending the next four years with since I've shown you both forms of mine?"
Back to top Go down
Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:43 pm

V let out a little chuckle. Then he shot both of his hands up in the air, wiggled his body around, and hollered out. "You wanna see how myyy guns work?!" he asked. "Well? DO YOU?!" He swiftly drew both of his guns, like how a samurai would draw them out with Iaido. They were very unique; purple colored and looked nothing like the guns one would see in movies. "Okay." He pointed his gun at a tree behind him 15 meters away. He walked 5 meters closer, for he did not like doing long-shots. "These mas-ta-pieces are the 'Nuke Schneider'. No recoil and in close range, you're already dead. They can take down a Beowulf with a shot in the head". He fired one shot. A red-cased, tipped bullet would come out of the short barrel and fly directly right at the trunk of the tree it was aimed at. Because of the tip, the bullet doesn't plow, it pierces. It dove right through a feet of solid wood and dropped to the ground from the hole on the other side. "Other than that, it's just like any normal gun". He turned towards Eris. "Soo..... watcha got there?" He was more curious about Eris's design, which was far less predictable of a weapon than his guns.
Back to top Go down
http://bladeoftheninjav2.forumotion.com/
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:22 pm

Inigo jumps up and kick the right Beowolf in the head. He then uses the impact of the kick as a springboard to do a front flip, mid-air, towards the other Beowolf. Coming down out of the front flip, Inigo extends his right leg out and performs a heel-drop kick square on the beast's collarbone. His Heavy Heel activates and an indigo flash juts out into the air immediately behind the blow.

After landing, Inigo swiftly turns around and backhands the first Beowolf in the face using the increased force of his Schiebenfaust Mk. IV. Again, an indigo flash.

Both Beowolves hit the forest floor simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 12:53 am

hann wrote:
"Let 'em exhaust themselves before coming to fight the great duo of E and V!"
OOC: How would Eris have any idea of what Shard and Inigo are up to? Or were you referring to the walk to get to the battle site?
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 2:28 am

As the Beowolf in front of him fell, Shard flung his sword around, face behind him and dove backwards into the first Beowolf, and used it to vault over the beast. Upon his landing, Shard hoisted Shrapnel up, Beowolf still attached, and charged the third, using the first as a shield, piercing both of them to a tree. Pulling his sword out of the creatures, he turns, seeing Inigo had finished off his lot, Shard pulled himself into a tree and made his way over to Inigo, planning another sneak attack for the moment Inigo had suggested they continue their fight.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 2:56 am

After finishing off his two would-be opponents Inigo prepares to engage Shard once again assuming his Grevista fighting stance.

"Now where were..."

He's suddenly interrupted by a loud beeping noise coming from his back pocket. It's the device from earlier.

The device loudly announces:

Quote :
Teammate: Shard Dayker. 8 meters south.
Opponent: Walter Dean. 1.151km northwest.
Opponent: Eris Kazan. 1.152km northwest.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 3:19 am

Shard hears the beeping from Inigo's device. He weighs his options:
He can attack now, and leave thinking about whatever information the device gave him later
Or he could watch to see how Inigo reacted from the device. That sounded like the better option.
Keeping Shrapnel Shifter in his hand (just in case), he perched himself on his tree branch and watched.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 3:26 am

Inigo gives a playful frown, and relaxes from his Grevista stance and gives a shrug. His weapons then retract.

"Oh darn, it seems I've been found out."

"I guess we'll have to save our sparring match for later."

"My name is Inigo, by the way, but you can call me Jogo."
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 3:31 am

Shard jumps from his branch, and jams Shrapnel into the ground, just missing Inigo on the way down.
Shard slogs Inigo in the face
"Dunno whether to believe you or not, but if you're lying, I have a hit on you"
Shard yanks Shrapnel out of the ground and leans it against his shoulder
"And for the record, if you are Inigo, and if you EVER pull a stunt like that again, the next hit won't be with my fist."
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 3:40 am

"Heh, I just thought it'd be fun and I always like warming up before a big fight."

"I'm not usually about planning ahead, so what do you suppose we do next?"
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 3:48 am

"Useless. I landed on my thingo, so yours is the only one we have. I'm not to fond of waiting to be attacked, so I say we find the other bastards first" Shard gave an evil grin
"So lead on Gravitor, or whatever the hell it was you called yourself"
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 am

"Grevista", Inigo corrects him. And flashes a smile.

"This thing says our opponents are about a km northwest of here."

"I don't know about you, but I need to take a leak...How about we take 5 and gather ourselves a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 3:59 am

"Make it quick"
Shard proceeded to flop down onto his butt, lean against a tree and close his eyes
"I knew having a team mate would slow me down" he thought "But COME ON, dude can't even hold his bladder? He scared or something?"
Shard sighed
"Damn idiot" he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 4:02 am

"Damn, idiot"

Inigo can't make out what Shard said, but hears his voice as he finishes up.

"Huh? Say something?"
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 4:06 am

"I said you're a damn idiot, now hurry up! Can't wait here all day. If my thingy were still working I would have left you already."
Shard pounded the tree he was leaning against, partly from frustration, and partly just for something to do.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 4:11 am

Inigo takes out a small pen-sized object from his pocket and brings it to his lips, breathes in for a moment, then exhales a plume of blue smoke.

"Well, the thing says they're a km that way", he points his finger to a group of trees.

"Wanna race?" he tilts his head quizzically.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 4:18 am

Shard looks at the fool in front of him
"Do I wanna race?"
Shard just could not comprehend this guy.
He fights his team mate for a laugh, (although, to Shard, a team mate is as good as anyone to fight, he knows that is out of the ordinary), he goes for a leak in the middle of a combat scenario, and wants to have a race right after?
"Hmmm, lemme think abou-NO, why would I want to race? I don't even know where the hell our opponents are, whereas you have their location strapped to your side! I'm half tempted to beat your ass for them and quit right now."
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 4:27 am

Inigo shrugs.

"You're not a very friendly giant, huh?"

Inigo
completely ignores Shard's disinterest for a race.

"Last one there's a rotten egg!" And he begins to run in the direction he was pointing.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 4:33 am

"asshole"
Shard begins to follow, and notices that Inigo dropped his device.
"Well well welll, it seems he is an idiot after all"
Shard picks up the device and climbs a tree. He would follow Inigo at his own pace.
He decided that when they reached their opponents, he would let Inigo fight on his own for a bit, the bastard deserved it. Shard would just remain hidden.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 4:51 am

Inigo keeps running forward oblivious that Shard is nowhere to be seen.

After a few moments Inigo spots a clearing in the forest thick. He immediately keys in on a small shed.

'Aha! They must be hiding in there! Time to get a drop on them!' he thinks to himself.

He leaps up into the air with a front flip, and delivers the same heel-drop kick he used on the Beowolf, to the roof of the shed.

Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 2 Sub_zero_heel_drop_ice_kick_by_ryuzo-d57n4rq
(A slightly darker colored trail behind the kick)

The roof of the shed breaks into splinters, leaving only the wall with the front door standing. Inigo Stands on the collapsed roof, but doesn't see anyone. He opens up the door to the shed and spots two figures; a well-dressed young man clad in black and white; and a blonde young women in what appears to be a black and red form-fitting two piece with exposed mid-rift.

Inigo points to the two and loudly announces his presence,

"Found you!"

He clearly points his finger at Eris (Obviously female) and looks her in the eye,

"You must be Walter!"

Then moves his finger to Walter,

"And you must be Eris!"

"My name is Inigo, but you can call me Jogo. Prepare to fight!"

Once he finishes speaking, the final wall of the once-standing structure with the door falls outward (missing Inigo's body).
Back to top Go down
hann

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:22 am

Eris couldn't help but roll her eyes at the interruption of her demonstration. "Well, V." With the press of a button, Stunned Silence expanded into its ring form. "Looks like I'll have to demonstrate Silly the hard way." Though her weapon was in its most deadly disguise, Eris kept the conversation casual. "What are you? The Neon Wonder?" She cackled, letting the ring twirl loosely around her outstretched index finger. "I bet you're great at parties."
Back to top Go down
Ketchum

Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:01 pm

As they continued to converse, Walter can hear a great rustle of leaves, as if someone were running through them. When he turned, he saw this huge man dressed in tri-color, gliding up in the air..... For a second, everything seemed to be going slow-motion for Walter. He looked at the man moving several meters up in the air, admiring his style of assault and his upcoming descent. Walter blinked. BOOSH!

The roof was broken into and the man plunged into it, breaking most of the thing apart. "Whoa! We've got ourselves a badass over here!" cried Walter, with his hands over his shoulder. Indigo came up, and Walter thought that he was a Jamaican athlete or something. That's the kind of vibe he's getting. Indigo pointed his finger at him. "And you must be Eris!" He joined in on the humor.

Walter slapped his hand to his right cheek. "Ooohh my goshhh..... howd'ya know?" he mused. In his thoughts, he realized that this brute tanker 17 meters away from him is obviously a master of barehanded close-quarters- combat and excels at physical strength. After all, he broke apart that thing just by dropping on it. Walter sighed. It looks like getting too close is not a good idea. But oh well.

Walter, with a Nuke Schneider still in hand, walked over towards Indigo at a moderate pace. "Hey. You. Stop that. You gonna bring your fists to a gunfight? Let's just hang out with some monsters instead of fighting each other, m'kay?"
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:19 pm

"Haha! I like the way you think!" flashing a smile. He also begins to walk forward.

"How about we team up? My partner's nothing but a grumpy giant."

Once he gets within 5 meters of Walter he extends his right hand, offering a handshake.

"How about it, Walter? Or we could fight over the cute one over there.
Back to top Go down
hann

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:09 pm

"Cute?" Eris snapped, twirling her blade even faster as she stepped towards the two men. "Crazy, insane, even sexy at times, but never cute" Her jaw clenched. With more concentration than she usually put into a fight, Eris came as close to her opponent as possible without nicking his bare skin. "Touch him and lose your hands or fight like a real man. It's your decision, Neon Wonder."
Back to top Go down
Ketchum

Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:40 pm

Walter smiled. "Finally, a friend I can trust. I can see our two teams working very well together in the future". But then the little fantasy he put himself into himself was disrupted when his strong-headed partner stepped right in front of Indigo. Like..... right in front. "OHHHH MYYY GODDSSHH....." voiced Walter with a hand on his cheek. She was really standing up to the guy, with full-on hostilities. He molded his fingers towards each other (think of Spiderman's hands as he's climbing up a wall) and placed them on the side of his head. "Ohh man.... man, hey dude. This is getting real. I mean, do you feel the heat, Neon Wonder?"
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:17 pm

Inigo begins to move closer to Eris causing her blade to trail slowly upward toward his neck, then over his cheek. He looks into her eyes.

In a heavy hispanic accent "Now, that, my dear...", he suddenly moves closer, inches away from her face, causing her blade to push up against his cheek, drawing a small trickle of blood. "...is what I call sexy!"

"How about I touch you instead?", with most charming smile he can muster.

Keeping his gaze on Eris. "Walter, you are a lucky man to have such a...passionate partner. I envy you, my friend.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 6:11 am

Shard, sees the scene from the trees
"Looks like things are heating up."
Shard forms a plan.
"Better send 'The Neon Wonder' a message"
Shard makes his way to the closest tree to Inigo. He uses shrapnel Shifter to throw a rock at Inigo's leg.
Outside of the shed rubble he arranges a message for Inigo.
"Get to forest. I'll take your new girlfriend. Cover up message on your way."
Shard gets a new Dust canister ready for Shrapnel Shifter and gets ready for a sneak attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar   Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match A: Shard Dayker and Indigo Vs. Walter Dean and Eris Kazar
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next