RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Alone" at the beach [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Aphrodisiac

"Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:45 pm

Aphelion's eyes filled up with tears at her outburst, feeling himself shake nervously. When she screamed, he couldn't take it and swung his arm sidewards, slamming it into the rock wall, letting a spray of blood explode from it, whelping loudly at the pain, "I told you! See, I spoke my mind and we ended up in this situation. I really am **** useless!" he scolded himself, though he was speeking to Adhira. He scrambled to his feet and went over to her top, picking it up and tossing it over to her, "Here, cover up. Just ignore everything I told you and hate me if you want to. Focus on your goal and just... gah. I guess you want time alone." he cried, tears dripping down as he started slouching towards the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:42 am

Aphelion sighed and shook his head, waiting for a moment before chuckling and skipping up to catch up with her.

"You're right... I need to get myself fixed. I'll try... Well, I'll see how it goes. Fate ain't my mistress." he said before rubbing the top of her head and her wolf ears at that, "I won't tell anyone you're a lovely girl Adhira, but I wanna be friends with you at least. What say you? I'll even give you a little entertainment." he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Alone" at the beach [Closed]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5