RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Alone" at the beach [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

"Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:09 pm

Aphelion looked up at her and smiled. He scrambled to his feet and moved in to hug her, wrapping his arms around her stomach and rubbing her back while his head rested on her shoulder.

"Thanks." he cooed, before giving himself a few seconds, "See? I knew you're not a bad person." he laughed cheerfully and looked down at her wolf tail.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:30 pm

Aphelion moved his hands to wrap behind his back looking at her with a gentle expression, a genuine smile forming on his face, "No... No I won't. It'll be a secret if you want it to be. And thanks, again." he said, dropping down to sit on the sand, looking over her waist at the wagging tail, "Hey, your tail is going crazy. Mind if I... um... pet it a little?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:53 pm

"Why not? I like petting tails, they're nice and textile." he shrugged. When she gave him permission, he crawled up to her and placed his hand on her tail by the base, gently sliding it upwards in a single, petting stroke, "There." he said, moving back.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:14 pm

"Well, I ask beforehand. And we're not strangers, Adhira." he teased with her name before grinning widely, "Well, one-on-one is one way of fighting in martial arts. I know a bunch of ways to fight, some including large groups of enemies, some involving... uh... using your opponent's natural weaknesses..." he said, shifting his eyes a little, "If you wanna go, it's fine with me. Just get into a cave or something so we don't get caught. And don't be too loud too. I wanna pet it more, it's cute."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:23 pm

"My weapons got broken some time ago. I'm a fisticuffs guy anyway, so only limbs and aura from me." he stretched, feeling in top fighting condition - less clothes equated to more maneuverability, which was good for him. He laughed at her other words, "Make me an offer, and I'll see if it's doable."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:47 pm

"Suit yourself. Just nothing too crazy or rulebreaking." he shrugged and got into his primary defensive stance, feet wide, center of mass low, guard raised. His eye caught the sparks, finding their way down Adhira's arms. This won't be good. I don't know what she can do, but those sparks aren't the best omen...
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:00 pm

Aphelion watched as the sparks intensified and she aimed forward. Wait, this seems familiar... Aphelion remembered back to the visit to Aoife's house, when he saw her father shoot a lightning bolt at her. Oh shit!

Upon the realization Aphelion quickly tumbled forward and to the side, dodging the bolt narrowly. Too close... can't stay on defensive. he rolled and switched stances, exiting the roll on all fours and immediately going to pounce towards Adhira's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:23 pm

"Eee! Aaa!" Aphelion flopped around the cave, staying mobile to dodge her lightning. Dammit, I'm on mobile defense. Not good... He did, however, make sure he dodged closer and closer to Adhira - while it gave him less and less time for dodging (which he felt by the odd sting when a spark of nearby lightning hit his foot) it backed her up further into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:39 pm

Got her! Aphelion thought... just before she fired her bolt at him. Not at a good distance to react perfectly, the bolt hit his leg as he jumped sidewards. He gasped sharply in pain as all of his muscles gave way and he flew into the puddle of water, causing a large splash. He himself twitched a little from the aftershock but otherwise lay still.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:50 pm

Aphelion twitched slightly and grunted, opening his eyes to look up at Adhira while being pressed against her mounds, "Uh... A-Adhira... T-That was... a shock." he laughed weakly, trying to push himself up and sit up against her, "W-Well, you won... what do you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:14 pm

"Nah... It's fine... I should've been more serious about it." he smiled at her before she ran out, though once she did he groaned from the pain and dropped his head back down. When she returned, he smiled once more, "Thanks for lending the tow-" was the only thing he said before she took his trunks off, himself blushing visibly and hard at it, before she covered him up.

"U-Uh... I'm okay now. Thanks for that Adhira. That was very sweet of you."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:25 pm

"No, no... I'm fine. I'm used to rough treatment, so no worries. Just need to recover a bit."

He turned his face to look at her butt, turning it to nuzzle her tail a little, "Hey. If you want to help, make sure I hold up my end of the deal. One thing I owe you now, so you best pick a good one. Though who knows, maybe we'll fight again and you'll get another chance." he laughed weakly and heaved himself up to sit by her, the towel now loosely covering what was between his legs, though it didn't hide how electricity affected it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:54 am

"Hmm?" Aphelion raised an eyebrow, his gaze following where she was pointing. He himself turning quite red at the sight, he frantically grabbed the towel a d covered it up properly, arms crossed at waist level to help hiding what was under, "S-Sorry about that, I um... I don't know why this happened... T-Though like, I don't mean you're not attractive or anything, i-it's just that... I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:42 am

Aphelion nodded when she tossed him his pants. Moving the towel to hold it dangerously by an edge with his teeth, he stood up and started putting on his pants, "Yeah, It's all goo-" he started while his pants were about halfway up his legs before a breeze entered the cave, causing the towel to float up spectacularly, his face going even redder at the second reveal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Alone" at the beach [Closed]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next