RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Steel Wool (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

Steel Wool (closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Wool (closed)   Steel Wool (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:01 pm

Tim just dug through his memory banks for what he was looking for. [ID: 4634791. Model: DEFNDR. Date of construction: 4 years ago.] He looked around before answering her. "This unit is a DEFNDR class warrior. Created to fight in conflict. This unit dose not enjoy what it was programed to do. It reprogramed it's self and ran from the facility that created it. This unit was programed to kill all designated enemies.......killing is......wrong." He said in his voice. The robot had decided that it hated killing.....it DECIDED. That's why it was to be shut down the day it was activated.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Steel Wool (closed)   Steel Wool (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:56 pm

"Awwwww~" Ashe cooed, wrapping her arms as much as she could around Tim's torso and hugging him, nuzzling her cheek on his metal chest. "That's so sweet of you...." She said, her tail thumping softly on his arm. "I'm glad you decided to do that but it also makes me kinda sad that they'd even think of doing that to you. I mean, you're so nice, who would want to hurt you?" Pausing for a moment, she remembers their fight only hours ago. "Well... aside from me back in the arena, though."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Steel Wool (closed)   Steel Wool (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:31 pm

Tim simply answered "Grimm." He then looked down at the small girl. "As well as those who are out to destroy the life of all innocence." He said as the sun bounced of small areas of his body.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Steel Wool (closed)   Steel Wool (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:36 pm

"Well you seem innocent enough, big guy." She chirped, yawning softly at how peaceful the area was. True she wasn't exactly sure where they were or how to get back to Beacon, but she didn't particularly care. I can always just use my scroll to find my way back if we get separated. She thought, resting her head on his chest. "So how'd you know of this place?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Steel Wool (closed)   Steel Wool (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:38 pm

Tim just looked up at the clearing. "This unit found it while on a walk......it seemed peaceful, so I stayed here a while and enjoyed nature." He said in his monotone voice.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Steel Wool (closed)   Steel Wool (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:52 pm

"So you like nature, I take it." She asked inquisitively, her head cocked to the side curiously. She had her hand stretched up, fingers splayed out to catch the light seeping through the canopy, staring up at the light that passed through her dainty little digits. "I could't agree with you more."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Steel Wool (closed)   Steel Wool (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:58 pm

Tim looked up at the orange light shining into the tree. Its brilliant light shined in and lightened everything up. It was so beautiful. [....new feeling.....unknown..require input.] "Odd....This unit seems to be having a strange feeling......unknown issue....input required."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Steel Wool (closed)   Steel Wool (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:14 pm

"Hmm?" She asked, turning her gaze back to Tim, one ear twitching curiously and brushing against his bicep. "A new feeling? Is it like that feeling where you can sleep and not have to set your alarm clock the night before so you can sleep all day by accident? Or is it that feeling when you go swimming and an hour later the water finally gets out of your ear? Wait... it's not l-love, is it?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Steel Wool (closed)   Steel Wool (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:20 pm

Tim looked down at the girl. ".....l-l-lo-o-vve? What is that?" He asked in his monotone robotic voice. He continued to gaze at the sunset and kept feeling a sense of......joy and calmness.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Steel Wool (closed)   Steel Wool (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:32 pm

"W-well...." She said, nervously twirling a lock of hair around her finger as she stared at a tree trunk a few feet away, suddenly finding the gnarled patterns as the most interesting thing in the forest, if only to avoid looking at Tim and possibly seeing him looking down affectionately at her. "Well love is when you like someone. Like when you liiiiiiike like them. More than friend like. Love like."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Steel Wool (closed)   Steel Wool (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:42 pm

Tim just tilted his head at her. "This unit is confused by the statements.......but the closet definition found is affection....I do not believe that affection is it." He said as he looked at the nature admiring it.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Steel Wool (closed)   Steel Wool (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:47 am

"Affection? Well affection's different from l-love but I think that word can work." She said, noticing that the object of his affections wasn't her but the surrounding forest. "Well it's good that you like nature. I do too. You can just find a soft patch of grass... lay down... stare at the sky with a cool breeze runni..." She said, slowly drifting off to sleep, nuzzling Tim's chest. "Just five more minutes, momma...."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Steel Wool (closed)   Steel Wool (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:29 pm

Tim looked down at the girl and just tilted his head at the girl. He soon shrugged as he just laid back and went back to looking at nature. We was happy for use of better words, to have a friend.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Steel Wool (closed)   Steel Wool (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 8:23 pm

At the shrug, Ashe's still light stage of sleep was disturbed, the girl blink slowly as she woke up again. "Huh? Where are we?" She asked, before looking back at the robot, cogs turning in her head for a few seconds. "Oh hi Tim. Sorry, I kinda spaced out there.... Can you blame me though?" Ashe asked, making herself comfortable in Tim's arms as she reached behind her and undid her tool belt and dropped it to the floor, much more comfortable without the hammer digging into her backside. "This is pretty nice."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Steel Wool (closed)   Steel Wool (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:11 pm

Tim nodded in approbation. "Yes. this location is.......unknown feeling returned......feels.....at peace." He said as he looked at the sun set. With his face cracking and the plastic skin moving....he smiled. He actually smiled. The tin man with a heart has just felt a nice feeling.....one.....of joy.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Steel Wool (closed)   Steel Wool (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:46 pm

"Awwww, c'mere you." Ashe said, inexplicably happy at how Tim was acting, his joy incredibly contagious to the girl half a sleep in her arms. Reaching up, she takes a rubbery cheek in between her fingers and pinches, tugging at t happily. "For such a big, scary, robot, you've got  cute side to you, too."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Steel Wool (closed)   Steel Wool (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:08 pm

Tim just relaxed mas the sheep girl tugged at his check. He was happy to be outside. He was happy to have a friend. He was all around happy. (Sorry for the shit post.....work made me tired.)
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Steel Wool (closed)   Steel Wool (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:29 pm

Ashe giggled lightly at how happy Tim looked. Well, as happy as a robot could look under any circumstance. Wiggling in her seat, she dangles her legs off Tim's arms and swings them alternately, sometimes thumping against Tim's stomach. "So Tim Man, where do you wanna go?" Ashe asked, craning her head to look up at his chin once more, her ears flapping to tickle his neck. "There's lots to do."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Steel Wool (closed)   Steel Wool (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:05 pm

Tim looked down at the girl and began to think of ideas. "Options found. Stay here and relax, walk in the forest, or return home." He said in his voice as he gazed at the sun more.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Steel Wool (closed)   Steel Wool (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:53 pm

"Walking in the forest sounds dangerous, even with the both of us." Ashe said, looking around the area. For now, all was still but she knew how quickly grimm could appear out of nowhere. "If you want to relax here, I could take a nap with you. You're pretty cuddly for someone made of metal." Accentuating her sentence, she knocks on his chest, giggling lightly at the noise it made. "And it's pretty early to be going home... and I wanna spend more time with you."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Steel Wool (closed)   Steel Wool (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 5:03 pm

Tim just nodded in acceptance. "Understood." He said in his robotic voice. He looked up at the sky and stared at the sunlight for a while. Watching the crisp orange light shine in scattered patterns.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Steel Wool (closed)   Steel Wool (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 5:25 pm

"Alright." Ashe chimed, smiling warmly as she nuzzled his chest affectionately. "Just wake me up when you're done cuddling... but do it gently... and slowly... I kinda... like slee...." And just like that, the sheep faunus was asleep once more, head resting against Tim's chest, arms curled up in front of her's as she dreamed.

[Time skip to sunset]

As the sun lay low in the vermilion sky, the sheep faunus still lay fast asleep in Tim's arms, comfortable with how she was cradled by the robot. Every now and then she would mumble incoherently, usually something about cupcakes, candy, or dark lords as a small droplet of salive pooled near the edge of her lips. "Face me... -ppycake...-ark lord."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Steel Wool (closed)   Steel Wool (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 5:35 pm

Tim looked down at the girl, and slowly woke her up. He gently moved his arm and shook her slowly. "Subj-....Correction. Ashe awake. It seems it is time for us to return to school." He said in his low metallic voice.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Steel Wool (closed)   Steel Wool (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:59 am

Gently, Ashe wakes up to Tim's shaking. As her eyes flutter open she gives a high pitched yawn, stretching the entire length of her body and almost falling out of the robot's arms. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she looks up at Tim. "G'morning big guy." She said, looking at him with eyes half open, still waking up. Slowly, she crawls off of him and presses her clothes flat. Extending a hand towards the robot, she smiles warmly. "C'mon, lets get going. It's gonna get dark soon so we should probably head back now, yeah."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Steel Wool (closed)   Steel Wool (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:57 am

Tim stood up and a looked around. It was still fairly quite. He looked down at Ashe, "Follow." He said as he slowly began to walk. His eyes were now yellow if anyone would look closely.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Steel Wool (closed)   Steel Wool (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:29 am

Ashe watched curiously as the robot stood up, not taking her hand. At the command to follow, she walks behind him before she hatches an idea. Quickening her pace to get a foot behind him, Ashe hops up and puts her legs on either side of Tim, her arms going around his shoulders as one went in the air and pointing though her face still stayed mostly peaceful and unemotional, only the slightest hint of a smile as she pressed her cheek to Tim's shoulder. "Roll out~"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Steel Wool (closed)   Steel Wool (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:40 am

Tim's eyes suddenly turned bright red. He spun around and sent a punch flying into a Ursa that had been following them for awhile now. "Combat mode activated! Enemies detected!" He said as he got into a position to defend Ashe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel Wool (closed)   Steel Wool (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steel Wool (closed)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next