RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood for blood

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Tritan

Blood for blood - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:27 am

Hira sighs and looks up at Jacob sadly. "Then... I guess this is goodbye for now?" She mutters as she fiddles with a pocket on her robe.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:30 am

Jacob gave a comforting smile, before leaning over and reaching for his pelt bag. He opened it and reached inside. He withdrew a clenched fist, and gestured for Hira to move closer.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:37 am

Hira shifts closer and leans in. "Hm...?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:42 am

Jacob took her hand a pressed a small pendant into her grasp. The small bone disk bore the symbol of the Reaver Clan, a snarling wolf with a scar across its right eye, silhouetted against the moon.
"It's a clan icon" he explained "it symbolizes every wolf's tie to clan, this one's mine. It's a promise that I'm coming back."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:48 am

Taking the icon shakily in her hand, Hira pulls open her robe slightly and slips it into an inside pocket. "T-thank you..." She mutters, sniffling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:55 am

"Hey" Jacob tilted her head back with a hand and kissed her on the forehead "I'll be back before you know it."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:58 am

Hira nods slightly, her eyes still downcast. "But it'll be a few months before you're back... maybe even a few years..."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:03 pm

"Depends on how much those toothless old wolves have to teach me" Jacob chuckled "years are out of the question though, nothing could keep me from you that long."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:06 pm

Hira smiles and stands, checking the clock on the wall. "Well... visiting hours are over. I suppose this is it Jacob of Reaver."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:08 pm

"This isn't it" shaking his head "it's just the start of the next chapter" he winked "you can always come and visit too."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:10 pm

Hira lets out a small laugh. "And how am I supposed to find you? Go north and ask the nearest Grimm 'hey, have you seen my mate?'"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:14 pm

Jacob chuckled
"Pretty close actually" he admitted "just fly north of the mountains until you reach the giant Ursa skeleton. Most of the clans stay near the bone yards, give or take a few clicks."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:19 pm

Hira nods and turns, waving over her shoulder as she walks to the door. "I'll make sure to visit at some point."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:21 pm

"See you 'round, Dragon" Jacob winked, giving her an informal salute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood for blood
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6