RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood for blood

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tritan

Blood for blood - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:06 am

The blademaster stares back at him with her piercing gaze, the shuriken imprinted iris blazing with rage. "The White Fang took the only man I considered family." She starts walking towards Jacob, her eye narrowing. "And you DARE to tell me this isn't my fight!?" Kokkino jabs a bandaged finger into his chest. "THEY are the reason I have to wear layers of bandages, and why I have an artificial voice box! It's because of them that I'm always alone! You don't have the right to tell me this isn't my fight."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:11 am

Jacob drew up to his full height, glaring down at the girl
"They're after my head, not yours. Don't think you're the only one that hungers for White Fang blood, but this fight isn't yours, this burden is mine and mine alone. As head of my Clan and sole bearer of the Reaver name" Jacob moved past her, barging her with his shoulder as he passed "for your own safety, leave."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:14 am

Being bumped by Jacob disconnects a few small wires from the vox and she turns as he passes, gabbing his wrist in a deathgrip. "You don't understand..." She mutters, her voice quiet and flowing as she places one of her hands on her sternum, rubbing slightly. Ow.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:19 am

Jacob turned, his ire boiling
"No" he hissed "you don't. If I am to die tonight, I need a wolf's death, for my pack, and those I care about." he pulled his wrist free and began walking away, he paused for a moment "tell Hira I'm sorry" he muttered, tears beginning to form in the corners of his eyes. He threw his head back and unleashed a ferocious howl that seemed to electrify the air, before breaking out into a loping run, into Vale and towards the North. In full knowledge of what was awaiting him.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:26 am

Quickly reconnecting the wires, Kokkino quickly attempts to calculate an intercept route, drawing her blades and spinning them into an icepick grip. You shall not die, for that would be another mark on my blade. She starts sprinting, leaping over walls and running up buildings, trying to locate Jacob. "REAVER!" She shouts over the buildings, the mechanical voice booming through the air.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:35 am

The wind rushed past Jacob, his pace had increased as the effects of the drugs were slowly diluted by his overbearing rage. The shadows were closing in around him, the Hunters were nearing. He froze as the smell hit him.
"Eight men" me muttered aloud "armed, angry." he gripped Jernulf with both hands and turned his eyes to the rooftops, hemmed in with buildings, his options were limited, his enemy had places to hide and run to, whilst he was restricted. His pupils shrank and he bared his teeth in a feral snarl. They were close. A treble thit signified more darts hitting him across his chest. He staggered, two of the Hunters landed ahead of him, swinging lengths of chain as they advanced. His breathing becoming increasingly ragged, he stood his ground.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:45 am

While jumping across buildings, Kokkino spots the Hunters. With a low growl and a click, she extends the whipblades and imbues them with blue dust. Ice spikes start growing off the blade as she lets out a loud roar of anger, jumping off the side of the building and propelling herself into a spin, once again looking like a hurricane. She lands on one of the hunters, blood spattering the buildings and ground as he's effectively filleted by the blades. Standing up fully, she sends a glare towards the other hunter, the tattoos criss-crossing her face seemingly crawling across her skin.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:54 am

The two hunters krept forwards, crouched. Despite reports coming in of their brothers dying, they closed in on their quarry. Jacob swung his axe hard, towards the closest of the two, he ducked the attack easily, moving around Jacob and striking him across the back with the chain. The hooked tip of the weapon pierced Jacob's shoulder and he roared in pain, allowing the second man time to jam his hook into Jacob's back. His aura sparking feebly Jacob turned, punching the first man in the throat, killing him instantly. He bludgeoned the second across the face with Jernulf's haft before burying the blade in his cranium. Kicking the body free, Jacob reached up to try and pull one of the hooks free. His cries of pain split the night, as the barbed tip shlurped out of his flesh. Blood gushed from the wound for a few moments, until Jacob controlled his breathing, willing the flow to stop.
"Just as Father taught you" he grimaced, biting back the pain and preventing blood from seeping from the wound. More Hunters were coming though, climbing down the walls like insects, ready to take up the chain that still protruded from Jacob's back, or bury their own hooks into his skin.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:05 pm

Charging towards a line of the hunters, Kokkino initiates her semblance, her ice encrusted blades becoming ethereal as she spins and rips chunks out of several hunters. Why do they ignore me?! I am not a target to be trifled with!
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:14 pm

Another hook was rammed into Jacob's side and he roared, tearing the wielder to pieces.
"COME ON THEN!" he roared,bringing the axe to bear and slamming it into the chest of another Hunter. Every time he turned to kill another of his attackers a hook was rammed into him. The chains gradually became more entwined with the wolf as he charged from one foe to another, hacking, beating and snarling. Blood soaked Jacob from head to foot, a mixture of his own and those of the White Fang. Darts feathered his back, the effects of the drugs slowly dulling his senses, leading to him making mistakes, allowing the Fang to tighten the chains.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:22 pm

Kokkino weaves through the hunters, a whirlwind of blades as her title entails. For every one she cuts down, two more take his place. My aura is low. I need to pull out. Leaping up towards a wall, she quickly scales the building. "I'm sorry Jacob, but I cannot continue to fight. I hope you do not die." She says quietly as she slowly stalks across the rooftops.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:33 pm

Jacob was too busy fending off White Fang to take heed of Kokkino's words. He brought down Jernulv hard, causing ice to exploding upwards, hurling Hunters into the air like clay pigeons. But as he brought up Jernulv as a shotgun as if to shoot, but the chains were pulled tighter, forcing his weapon arm to his side. Jacob howled in pain, screaming at the moon as if for aid. More hooks dug into his skin and their chains pulled tight around him. A boot collided with the side of his knee and he fell forwards, his kneecaps slamming into the rough bricks of the pavement. Hands groped at him from the darkness, one seizing a handful of his hair and pulling his head back so that he could look into the leering death mask.
"We've been looking for you" the Hunter sneered
"Well you've found me" Jacob spat, blood dripping from between his lips and flowing down his face "kinslayer" he added. A plated fist struck the young wolf across the face. The chains were pulled taught and Jacob was dragged across the ground, howling in agony as the hooks were driven deeper. "I'm sorry Hira" he gasped through the pain "I broke my promise."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:37 pm

Listening to the howling, Kokkino squeezes her single eye shut and draws out her scroll, typing something into it quickly. I promise I'll get Hira and others and then we'll get you back. For after all this, I owe Hira and you are hers.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:46 pm

Darkness reigned. Broken only by the thin beam of sunlight cascading down through the iron grate above his head. It was unclear how long he had been in the cell, strung up like some butcher's carving, blood pooling around his suspended feet, drips rolling down his bare chest from the wounds, still filled by the hooks. His breathing was deep slow, pained. Every moment longer was agony, both physically and mentally. His eyes were cast downwards, his head hanging limply from where he lacked the energy to hold it aloft. His face was filthy with a mix of blood and dirt, a layer of dark stubble covering the lower portion of his face. Occasionally a voice would echo down, reach his limp faunas ears. For a while it had brought him hope, now all it did was drive home the fact that no-one had come for him, and his hope had dwindled. Jacob spat a gobbet of blood towards the ground, it landed, sending ripples through the slowly drying pool of his blood. His semblance had all but died, leaving him to bear the pain unaided, had he not been who he was, he would have died long ago. But live he did, stubbornly latching onto life by its throat, refusing to die.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:56 pm

Wiping some sweat from her brow, Hira slams the hammer into the piece of metal she was forging once more. She hadn't slept for days, worrying about Jacob. Today was the day that Operation Red Thunder was going to commence, and she was piloting the Vitriol walker. With a loud snap the piece of metal fractures on the anvil, pieces of broken metal falling to the ground below. "Curses..." Hira mutters as she sets the hammer back on top of the anvil, turning to walk out the door. "I might as well head out to the deployment field... the X2A won't wait forever."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:09 pm

The door to Jacob's cell opened with a rusted clank and two men entered the room. Jacob couldn't see form his fixed position. The larger of the two men reached up and tilted hthe wolf's head back to that his face was visible in the light
"I told you it was him the others brought in" he grunted, releasing Jacob's head and leaving it to flop back down. There was a brief pause, then a fist slammed into Jacob's diaphragm, making him swing on the chains holding him up. He spat blood, before summoning enough energy to lift his head, memorizing the face of his assailant
"You're first" the wolf snarled, through the barricade of his clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:15 pm

The gunship touched down at the airfield, the docking bay doors open for the X2A. Stepping out of the gunship, Hira walks over to the X2A and enters it, sliding into the command chair and powering up the huge warmachine. The noise of the reactor raises to a low whine, the bulkhead doors sliding shut and sealing as the external visuals come on. "It's funny... I'm using the machine that killed my parents to save my loved one." She mutters under her breath as she goes through a diagnostic, making sure all lights are green. The giant machine takes a step off the loading platform, reaching down to a 80MM autocannon. The footsteps of the walker leave impressions in the airfield, cracking the pavement as Hira pilots the deathmachine towards the supposed target.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:26 pm

Minoru watched the dragon girl enter the large vehicle. hardy was in his hand, and he idly spun the twin revolver as he observed the girl power up the mech. He'd been informed by the White Fang that they had captured some wolf or other and that his friends would probably mount a rescue. But Minoru had put a bullet through the informant's head before he'd told him anything else. But then again, that's what came from an itchy trigger finger and a short attention span. He pointed the gun at the rear guard of the vehicle, his finger wavering over the trigger. But he paused, the promise of more chaos later on provided him a reason to stay his hand
"Later" he giggled "later."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:29 pm

The heavy mech presses forwards into a charge, splintering trees and crushing Grimm as it thunders across the land, headed towards the far side of Forever Fall. It's external speakers turn on and a battlecry rolls across the landscape, sounding mechanical and grinding through the sound synthesizer. "I... AM STEEL! I... AM DOOM! I MARCH FROM THE BEACON! AND I SHOW NO FEAR!"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:41 pm

Someone stirred above the cell, men mobilizing, taking up weapons. They'd heard something. But Jacob didn't care, he was all but dead anyway, what more could be done to him?
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:44 pm

Slowing the walker to a slow jog, Hira spots a Bullhead rising in the distance. She squints her eyes a little and the front visual panel zooms in. Raising the autocannon she fires a single shot, the cannon shell tearing from one end of the bullhead to the other.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:47 pm

More noises sifted through the grate, raised voices and curses. The building above shook and a cloud of dust drifted down onto Jacob's down-turned head.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:50 pm

The heavy walker shifts down to it's knees and panels eject from the from it. The internal mech, an X2A Vitriol steps out, only about one story tall. Hira maneuvers the controls and grabs a small 40MM chaingun, stomping towards the entrance to the base.

OOC: It's a space marine inside a space marine!
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:55 pm

White Fang thundered across the walkways and tunnels, seizing rifles and dust canisters in an effort to fend of the impending monstrosity. They lined up on the ramparts, angling their weapons towards the X2A. A large cannon was shoved into place by two bear Faunas, they lined up the pitch black barrel to the iron beast advancing
"Hold brothers!" the command split the air like a knife, dispersing the panic, and allowing the martyrs to steady their aim. "FIRE!"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:59 pm

The gunfire patters off the armor of the walker like rain. Just as the cannon is about to fire, the left arm raises and a shield emits from it, the cannon shell getting caught in the field before being fired back at the cannon. Locking it's grip back into place on the 40MM chaingun, Hira opens fire. Shells pour out of the ejection system, flooding the ground. The instant the drum empties the dragoness releases the chaingun, two panels sliding back on the mech's arms. Large rails slide out from them, a grip extending into the hands of the walker. Teeth extend from the rail and start spinning, the giant chainswords screaming as the walker approaches the remaining infantry.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:02 pm

The order for retreat came as soon as the White Fangs realized that their weapons had been ineffective in stopping the walker. They tramped over the fallen bodies of the apparent martyrs. Barricading the doors and fortifying the inside of the base, taking shelter in the places the towering mech couldn't fit.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:06 pm

Hira glances into the back of the walker, eyeing the suit of emergency power armor situated there. Shaking her head she activates the scanner on the mech's visual systems, stalking through the main tunnel until she's near where she suspects Jacob is. Pulling back the fist of the walker, she jams the control grip forward, sending the chainblade cutting through a bulkhead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood for blood
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next