RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood for blood

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tritan

Blood for blood - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:11 pm

An armored transport pulls up behind the mech and the back hatch unlocks, dropping onto the concrete with a slam. The pounding of boots on metal is heard as a squadron steps out the back.
_____
Silfurion stepped out of the back of the transport, Gelida Cor at the ready. He moved up past the mech to where Hira is, switching his rifle to automatic. "Overmind, this is Shard. I've regrouped with Poinsettia." Glancing at Hira's weary state he taps her arm and points back towards the APC. "Go rest, me and Hurricane will continue on."
_____
Carefully walking out of the back of the APC, Kokkino glances around before trodding over to Silfurion. "If my guess is worth anything they'll have Reaver somewhere up ahead."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:17 pm

Voices floated down through the darkness. The doors opened and a lone figure entered the cell. Rough armoured fingers wrapped around Jacob's neck and began to squeeze
"Who did you contact?" the Fang snarled
"I didn't contact anyone" Jacob retorted, trying to suck air into his lungs.
"Well then, maybe I should kill you now" another silhouette passed by the door
"What are you doing Kel? We're supposed to keep him alive for the boss!"
"To hell with that!" Kel squeezed tighter, reaching for the knife strapped to his belt "I'll cut his throat and then we can bail."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:34 pm

The sound of heavy combat boots striking concrete permeates the air as the small squad charges down the hall. Silfurion points to the right, signalling to split. "Delta, Quarantine, split off and search that wing. Me and Hurricane will search this one." He barks out as the pistons in his cybernetic limbs pressurize. The sniper rushes down the hall and raises his rifle, firing a large burst of explosive shots towards a group of Fang. The shots tear them apart, the cracks from the shots filling the air.
Kokkino dashes past Silfurion, extending her blades an imbuing them with red dust. Grinding them against the floor, she ignites the blades, the flame popping and sizzling as she leaps and spin-slashes a door out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:45 pm

Jacob could feel the life being choked from him, his vision began to blur even more. He had the Fang where he wanted him. With a feral snarl Jacob twisted his head and sunk his fangs into the man's hand, there wasn't much power behind the bite, Jacob didn't have the strength for it. The Fang screamed, trying to tug his hand free. Jacob released and a gush of fresh blood sprayed across his face. He coughed, spluttering and trying to recover from being choked half to death. The Fang staggered backwards, clutching his wounded hand, cursing and swearing
"YOU BASTARD!" he roared.
"Warned you" Jacob grunted, attempting a smug grin.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:15 pm

Bracing himself for the jarring impact, Silfurion prepares to kick in a door. The servos in his leg whine as he pulls it back and slams his foot forward, pistoning the door off it's hinges with a screeching of metal. He instantly raises his rifle and clears the room. "CLEAR!" He calls before moving towards the next room.
_____
Kokkino slices a hole in another door, slipping her head in and looking around. "Nobody here! Next one!" She calls, her mechanical voice grinding on the air as she continues onwards.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:18 pm

The man in the doorway looked back down the corridor
"They're coming, Kel we've got to go!" the enraged Fang didn't seem to notice, he reached down and picked up his knife, lifting it and walking towards Jacob.
"Either do it or run you coward" the wolf muttered.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:21 pm

Silfurion noticed movement towards the end of the corridor and activated his Semblance, the array of glyphs pulsating around his left eye as he mechashifted his rifle into it's sniper mode. He pulled the rifle up to his shoulder and took a knee, firing off a heavy round the humongous crack splitting the air. The red spike flew through the air, blowing off a head sized chunk of the doorframe. "Hurricane, down the hall! Move, move move!"
_____
Hearing Silfurion's command, Kokkino dashes down the hallway, the two flaming whipblades trailing behind her like twin tails of fury.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:23 pm

The doorway exploded, shards of stone slicing through the man in the doorway. Kel turned, his eyes wide with fear.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:28 pm

Kokkino launches herself through the doorway, a whirlwind of fire as she tears apart the first Fang in a spin attack.
____
Silfurion jogs into the room behind Kokkino, his rifle firmly strapped to his back. He quickly moves over towards Kel, grabbing the knife and incapacitating his wrist. "You... you're the one...." His eyes narrow as he spies some of the markings on the mask. "YOU'RE THE REASON I'M MORE MACHINE THAN MAN!" He yells as he grabs his collar and raises him in the air, slamming him against an empty wall. "Hurricane... take Reaver and get him out of here. I'll take care of this one." He grumbles as he fingers the knife that's now in his grip.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:30 pm

Jacob attempted to look up, but his strength failed him
"Am I dead?" He wheezed.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:33 pm

Kokkino retracts her blades and the flame goes out. She straps them to her back and carefully begins unhooking Jacob from the wall. "No. Not yet. Let's get you out of here, you have a mate waiting."
_________
With a sudden movement Silfurion jabs the knife up into Kel's jaw, then drops him. "Not worth my time...." He mutters as he walks over to Jacob and examines the damage.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:36 pm

As each hook left his skin, Jacob winced, occasionally crying out in pain. Blood spat from the wounds every so often, more so when Jacob began to try and move. His legs were unable to bear his own weight, meaning he hung from the remaining chains.
"Do me a favour and finish the job" he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:38 pm

Lifting Jacob up so that the chains aren't holding his weight, Silfurion lets Kokkino pull the rest of the hooks out. "Come on Jacob. We're getting you out of here. Hira didn't pilot the X2A just for you to die." He says as he carefully picks the wolf up in a fireman's hold. "We've got medics back at the APC. Hurricane, clear the way!"
_____
Kokkino gives a sloppy salute before diving out into the hall, blades flashing once more.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:03 pm

Jacob slumped, muttering incoherently, the sudden loss of blood and exertion had only worked to worsen his condition. He managed a few almost silent words
"Use me... shield." he ordered.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:09 pm

Shaking his head, Silfurion steps out into the hall and looks left and right before starting to jog back to the APC. "We're getting you out of here alive."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:11 pm

"No" he managed "semblance" his head slumped downwards again, and he spat a mouthful of blood onto the ground below.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:12 pm

"You're too low on Aura. You'd kill yourself. Rest a little before we start doing anything drastic." The sniper rumbles out as he jogs into the scorched hallway. "MEDIC!" He yells as he approaches the APC.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:16 pm

Jacob fought to maintain consciousness, to fall asleep now would probably kill him. Besides, if he died now, Hira would never forgive him. Hold fast wolf a voice growled at him. Jacob gritted his teeth and fought back the darkness I'm not going to DIE!.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:19 pm

A few combat medics rush out of the APC and immediately start treating Jacob, patching up his wounds before injection him with five different things.
____
Hira hears the call for a medic and stands, limping to the back gate of the APC and gasping quietly when she sees the condition of Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:21 pm

Under normal circumstances Jacob would have tried to force the doctors off of him. But he was too weak to even try. He half glimpsed Hira at the rear of a large armour clad vehicle. He turned his gaze away, ashamed, and disgraced.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:25 pm

The medics back away, heading back towards the APC and Hira rushes over, pulling Jacob into her arms with tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:27 pm

Jacob barely held back the tears, his weakness the only thing stopping him from hugging her back
"I kept my promise" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:28 pm

Leaning down and carefully kissing his forehead, Hira motions towards the APC. "You did... let's just get home. Can you stand or must I carry you?" She speaks quietly
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:33 pm

"I think..." Jacob forced himself onto one knee. With a grimace he attempted to get to his feet. His legs collapsed under his own weight. He bared his teeth in a silent snarl "I can't stand." he replied, casting his eyes down "if you could help me up" he added.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:34 pm

Ducking under his arm, Hira slings his arm over her shoulders and helps him up. "We can get you fully treated back at Beacon."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:35 pm

Jacob grunted in half agreement, limping alongside Hira towards the APC.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:37 pm

Hira steps up onto the backramp, the couple flanked by Silfurion and Kokkino. The two extra hunters sit at the mouth of the bay as Hira leads Jacob to the back. "It's a long ride back. We're on the far edge of Forever Fall."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood for blood
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next