RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:42 pm

Ron says once the door shuts, loud enough for the two inside, "How long do you think before they notice the cameras and microphones planted in the room going straight to the Beacon Guard?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:43 pm

Thorn stood up from the bed, now pacing around it with an inquisitive look on her face. She turned towards Aphelion and said, "I don't know, were you planning anything?" She then walked over to her box placing it under the bed she claimed as hers. She then said, "Don't want anyone else looking in there, now do we?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:50 pm

"Probably never." Argent said, leaning against the wall and waiting for Ron to lead them anywhere, if they actually were going somewhere. "Well, maybe if the Beacon guard comes bursting through the door and points it out to them." He joked, chuckling happily.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:52 pm

"Who knows," Ron says in response. He starts walking down the hall. "Let's go to the cafeteria. Really the idea for going into Vale was suppose to be for the entire team. But since those two are going to act like caged rabbits, I guess we can just go down stairs and have lunch."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:53 pm

"There might be some cameras in this room... Ah well, could always tell on him for breaking the no video recording rule." Aphelion retorted loudly before stifling his laughter and leading Thorn back to his bed, "Not really, didn't think I'd get to be alone with a cute wolfie much like yourself." he added, giggling, "What say you we do things that this canopy was built for?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:00 pm

Thorn brought her head out from under the bed and said to Aphelion, "Oh? I'm sure he just has the cameras to save this stuff to watch later." She then walked over and sat on Aphelion's bed saying, "And I didn't think I'd get to be alone with a handsome...person like yourself. I say let's go..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:02 pm

"Sounds like a plan." Argent said, pushing off the wall he was leaning on. Walking over to the door, he chuckles, undoing his tie and hanging it on the door knob. "Cafeteria isn't really the greatest food but it passes. C'mon, they should be done by the time we get back." He said, starting to walk down the hall, waiting for Ron to follow.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:21 pm

Aphelion laughed, taking out his wallet and going to kiss Thorn, toppling her onto the bed and pulling the canopy to close and hide them, ''Go on, take control.'' he mumbled before moving back and sticking his tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:19 pm

Thorn smiled as Aphelion kissed her and she said, "You're good...I think I'm beginning to enjoy this team." She then took control by flipping Aphelion over so she would be on top of him. She leaned in close and kissed him and then backed off. She made a slight tug in his shirt signaling that she was going to take it off.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:26 pm

"Hey, be my guest, get rough with me. Trust me, you'd have a hard time topping the things that happened to me." Aphelion giggled and lead her hand to his shit buttons, "I'm happy that I'm helping your team experience too." he added.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:00 pm

Thorn said as she began to unbutton Aphelion's shirt, "I'll try to top it as best I can..." She then took her cold hand and ran it down Aphelion's chest. She then moved her hands down unzipping his pants. She removed them and threw them aside saying, "Rough you said? I'll keep that in mind..."

FADE TO BLACK

Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:08 pm

Aphelion panted and looked at the girl afterwards, "That really was pretty rough..." he chuckled as his hands instantly got to undressing her, "You're not leaving me with just that though, are you? I mean there's so much time to kill before others are back..."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:32 pm

Thorn giggled and said, "Sir, I lived in the forest for a few years. I know to conserve my resources...so I conserved my stamina for round 2." She then returned her attention to undressing Aphelion again. She then whispered, "I hope you conserved stamina...because I want you to take control this time..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:35 pm

Aphelion laughed in response, "Ma'am, I was born and raised in a jungle for most of my life. I know how to conserve my resources." he stuck his tongue out before flipping her over and kissing her stomach, "But alas, what is a meal without an apetizer."

[Half fado to blacko]
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:13 pm

Thorn laughed and said, "So I would assume it's time for the main course now?" She then readied herself for whatever Aphelion had in store. She took in deep breaths and let out a small grunt of pleasure as Aphelion kissed her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:49 pm

"Ehehe~" Aphelion chuckled before activating another protection and looming over her, kissing her and laying down flat on her before

[fade to black]
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:39 pm

Thorn now lay panting beside Aphelion enjoying every breath she could get. She said between her short breaths, "Got any room for dessert? Or did you indulge too much on the main course?" She then turned on her side and smiled at Aphelion. "How long have they been gone for?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:47 am

''Dunno. But let's use every moment we have alone. And trust me, I am FAR from full, so serve it up.'' Aphelion laughed and scratched Thorn's ears some more.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:48 am

Thorn began to shiver when Aphelion started to a scratch her ears. She always loved the sensation, but never let anyone really know what she was. She the sat up and positioned herself on top of Aphelion. She then kissed him and said, "This dessert is going to be delicous." She then~

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:57 am

"Delicious t'was~" Aphelion laughed through his breaths, hugging Thorn tightly and kissing her, "I'm gonna reaaaaaally enjoy this team, I can tell." he added, stroking her hair and nuzzling the girl, "Tired yet?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:33 pm

Thorn knew that she was tired, and almost out of energy. Although she didn't want to stop so instead of retiring for the night she said, "Not yet...I think I can go for a little while longer..." She still lay there with Aphelion doing various things to her. She felt warmer than usual, probably because of the 2 layers of blankets plus Aphelion. But all in all, she enjoyed the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:36 pm

"One more then? Just say the word. Oh, and I wasn't kidding about sleeping in my bed. Cuddles are best part of sex afterall~" Aphelion laughed before kissing Thorn and sitting at her feet, "So, requests?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:55 am

Thorn pondered her choices for a moment and finally replied to Aphelion by saying, "Umm...do you remember that box from before? Can you go get me the butlers outfit, maids outfit, and the object at the bottom please?" She felt minorly embarrassed as she said this, but knew that Aphelion would probably be pleased at her request." She then continued by saying, "I'll take that offer up. My bed doesn't look as comfy anyways."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:41 am

"Ohh~ Ain't that something. I'm kind of surprised that I'm given the honor, but I suppose it'll work." Aphelion laughed, pecking her on the lips and skipping to her box. Going through and picking out the desired objects, he then made his way to Thorn once more and set them out for her, "I'm all curious now..."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:47 am

Thorn handed Aphelion the butlers outfit and said, "Here, put this on." She then began to dress in her maids outfit, which was tight and skimpy for obvious reasons. She then handed Aphelion the glass object and said, "You can use this or what the gods gave you." She then giggled and sat on the bed waiting for Aphelion to finish.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:07 am

Aphelion quickly got dressed into the outfit which he, surprisingly, wasn't new to. Fixing himself up, he walked up to and sat down by Thorn, starting to ogle her and raise one hand to stroke her Faunus ears, "Hmm... How about both, Maid-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:27 pm

As Aphelion began to stroke her ears once more, she began to shiver yet again. She then said to Aphelion while holding onto him so she wouldn't lose her balance from the wave of shivering, "B-both sounds good...really good." Thorn then pulled him in and kissed him. After she was done she said, "Maid-chan really loves when Butler-kun takes care of her..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next