RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:00 pm

((OOC: Takes Place Thursday of Week 16))

Ron was sitting on his bed. He was not happy. It was visible on his twitching left eye. Both of them?! Both of them had family business! SERIOUSLY!! Ron thought. Both of his teammates Declan and Gersemi had family matters to attend to. Matters that would interrupt their learning too much, so they completely left the academy. And if that wasn't enough, they checked the rest of Ron's team to make sure they were there. And guess who wasn't on campus the faculty came a calling. Damn it, Chiu. You just had to stay focused on your relationship didn't you. Now my team is completely gone. Not even someone who was on my team prior now, he thought to himself.

So the WRDGs were disbanded. And Ron was left alone in the dorm again, thinking, This is just like what happened when Alex and Aaron left. Luckily there were other people missing teammates, so immediately he will have new teammates. He thought to himself, This time, I'm not gonna try and get to know them. I don't care who they are. I am sick of losing teammates and getting upset over it. If I lose these ones, I won't have to get upset again. Alright, it's a plan.

So Ron sat, waiting for his new teammates to arrive, because he had nothing better to do.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:26 pm

Aphelion knocked on the window of the dorm room. Looking inside, it seemed like standard furnishing, nothing too special. Of course, he himself brought his bed canopy with him, along with the small bundle that was his possessions. Being poor had its advantages.

He spotted Ron sitting there and knocked a bit more to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:33 pm

Ron turns around at the knocking, thinking, What the hell? Seeing the guy in the window, he walks over and opens it saying, "Who the hell are you and what do you think you're doing?" Ron was not in the mood for a burglar or a practical joker. Either way, he planned on knocking this guy down to the ground, no matter the height.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:39 pm

Aphelion frowned slightly at his reception, "I didn't exactly expect fanfares but that's just rude. I'm Aphelion Messier and apparently I live here now so... you know, bringing my stuff over to get set up, no biggie... You're kind of making this a bigger problem than it has to be..." he said before swaying back and forth a little, "Either way, may I enter?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:51 pm

Ron glares at Aphelion for a moment, before turning away and going to his bed, muttering something about reasons there are doors. He adds as an afterthought, "Welcome to MARS, Aphelion." Though he didn't sound like he meant it. He hops back onto his bed.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:57 pm

"Why thank you." Aphelion hopped inside the room, his belongings dangling behind him as he set them down and stretched and looked around, "So... Any specifics? Like, which bed do I take? Or up to me?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:04 pm

"Any bed but the one I'm on," Ron replied. "I don't care which." And he adds in his head, The old owners are dead to me.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:11 pm

"Okay then." Aphelion chimed and moved over to the nearest bed, right by the window. Starting to unpack, he placed his clothes inside the drawers by the bed and, as quickly as possible, got around to setting up his impeccable bed canopy.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:41 pm

Thorn walked the halls of Beacon carrying her small amount if belongings, as she never really bought anything. She only had a bag of clothes, some personal possessions, and a box labeled "other stuff". She finally found the dorm labeled MARS and put her possessions down to knock on the door. Receiving no answer she continuously knocked until her knuckle became rather sore. "Anyone home!?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:47 pm

Ron was about to get up once he heard the first knock. Then the knocks continued as he jumped off his bed. They continued some more as he crossed the room. He grabbed the handle and turned it just as Thorn asked her question. He said, slightly aggravated now, "You know, you could have waited more than one second before knocking again."

Ron props the door open for the next person that comes knocking before walking over to the window and slamming it shut. He mentions to the other guy in the room, "And Aphelion, learn to at least shut the window if you are going to enter through it." Without another word to the two of them, he jumps back onto his bed.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:57 pm

"Gee, sorry..." Aphelion frowned and continued to set up the bed canopy before turning around to look at the newcomer, "Hellooooo~" he chimed with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:33 pm

Thorn entered the dorm looking around. It seemed to be plainly furnished, except for the guy who was putting up some kind of canopy around his bed. She said to him, "Hi! If I may ask, why are you putting this up around your bed?" She tried not to look at him that much as he was attractive. She then looked to the other guy who was in the room and said, "Sorry, it's a nervous habit!"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:42 pm

Ron grunts in response to Thorn's apology. All he was thinking was, Don't get attached. Don't get attached. Don't get attached. This was proving to be more and more difficult for him.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:26 am

Aphelion grinned at the girl, ''Oh, y'know... Just in case I have a lady over and someone is too stubborn to leave.'' he chuckled and got back to work.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:47 am

Argent was walking down the corridor, one suit case in his hand by his side and a smaller one slung over his shoulder, when he heard the rapid fire knocks. Looking up, he spots Thorn walking into the room where he was supposed to be living for the few years. Sighing as he approached the door left open, he peaked his head in. "Knock knock. This the MARS dorm?" He asked, scanning the occupants when he looked towards the canopy bed being set up. "Aphelion?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:51 am

Aphelion looked away from his work and at the newcomer, recognizing the familiar face, ''Oh, hi Argent! Didn'tt think I'd see you here, of all people.''
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:58 am

"I'll take that as a yes, then. Me neither." Argent replied as he stepped into the room and bumped his fist to Aphelions before turning to the two others. "So I take it you two are my other new teammates?" He asked, smiling at the both of them as he set his suitcases down beside Aphelion's bed, waiting for them to take theirs first.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:24 am

Ron gets off his bed and says, "That is correct. I'm Ron Rouge your leader for the next four years." He adds in his head, Or however long these guys stick around. Ron sticks out his hand toward Argent and asks, "He said your name was Argent, right?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:30 am

"You heard right, yeah." Argent said as he walked up to Ron, taking his hand in a firm handshake, smiling at both him and the girl beside him. "Argent. Argent Keaton," He said before turning to Thorn and extending his hand as well. "And you would beee.... Miss...?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:39 pm

Thorn replies to Aphelion by saying, "Oh, how innovative of you!" She then sent a bright smile his way. After doing this, she turned and said to Ron, "You're our leader? Sounds good, I do hope you'll stick around..." She then finally turned to Argent while extending her hand, connecting with his. She then said, "Thorn Stradaise, pleased to meet you Argent."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:41 pm

Ron's eyelids droop down as he says, "I'm the only one who has lived in this room that has stuck around." This topic was obviously upsetting him.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:53 pm

"Nice to meet you, Thorn." Argent said, shaking her hand firmly before letting go and hooking his thumbs through his pockets. "You ok there, leader?" He asked, arching an eyebrow curiously towards Ron. "You seem upset. Are we not up to par with your... standards?" He asked, a hint of sarcasm and a hint of joking in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:00 pm

"Huh, standards," Ron said wistfully. "The only standard I have for teammates is to be a part of the team, and not leave without warning. A standard that has been broken by all five teammates I've had before you three."

Ron walks over to his bed, jumps on it, and lays down, staring up at the ceiling. "All I want is for you to be with this team through and through." Ron's tone was thoughtful, not angry, not sad, just thoughtful.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:15 pm

Aphelion fixed the final adjustments of his canopy and sat down on his bed, looking at Ron, then at the other teammates, "I, for one, kinda want to stay in this school and finish learning, so I'm planning to stick around." he said, shrugging and flopping back down, "My own teammates left out of the blue, so... Kinda not into the whole 'leaving' business myself."

Shrugging, he dropped back to lay down on his bed and sighed, turning to his teammates and grinning mischievously. Things got kinda heavy... "That said, I have no objections with the lady sleeping under my canopy from time to time... to make sure she doesn't run away, y'know."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:18 pm

Thorn replied to Ron by saying, "I have been through 2 initiations...both of which my teams have left me..." She then recalled both of her past initiations, one of which she almost died in. She then turned to Aphelion while giggling, "I wouldn't mind that at all..." She then took her bags in her hand and began to unpack. She then said, "No one better look in my box labeled "Other Things"....Or I'll shock you to death..." She then motioned to Ambrosia Spike which was now laying on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next