RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visiting the Family [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:42 pm

"... Cheshire Schrodinger," he replied warily, taking her hand and shaking it. "I am Liseran's boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:09 pm

"A pleasure," Shiki said.

Bell was still shying away, holding onto Liseran and clutching Kit's hand tightly.

"Perhaps I shouldn't have told them I was a ghost," Shiki remarked. "When I try to be funny, I end up scaring people. How strange..."

Liseran's eyes narrowed.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Zenchi, but may I ask what you're doing here in Promise Fields?" Liseran said.

"Well, I am looking for something my father may have left behind in this cottage," Shiki said plainly. "I'm sorry for intruding. This is actually considered your house now as it came into direct ownership of Rose Dormirse and Zephyr Veiller."

Liseran looked at her perplexed.

"I had no idea," she said. Shiki shrugged.

"Perhaps they are still working out the papers," Shiki said. "Perhaps they have merely forgotten. Who knows? Anyhow, what I am looking for is not here, so you should be safe from being targeted."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:13 pm

"Targeted?" Cheshire questioned, "I don't understand. What are you even looking for?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:37 am

"Something many people want," Shiki said plainly. "Something many bad people want. I would tell you, but now is not the time. Besides..."

Shiki looked at the two children.

"I think I've halted your outing long enough," she said.

"Miss Zenchi," Liseran called out with an outstretched arm. Shiki stopped and turned back as Liseran looked at her hesitantly.

"I..." Liseran started. And then, with a firmer voice and determined eyes, "I'm not sure I can trust everything you say right now. I'm not even sure I can trust you saying that your father and mine were allies."

"Yes, I know," she said. "But don't worry, we'll meet again. Perhaps I'll explain then."

She moved out into the fields as the family watched, Liseran firmly holding onto the two children. The woman turned around more time.

"Stay safe, dormouse," Shiki said. "But worry not. This bear is watching over you. Enjoy the rest of your outing."

And with a strange blinding flash, she was nowhere in sight in any direction. Everyone was quiet for a while until Bell spoke.

"...she disappeared. Just like ghosts do."

Everyone eventually retreated back to the picnic area, though the mood had obviously stirred. Liseran was the tiniest bit troubled but she tried to hide it behind a smile as Bell resumed making flower crowns. She pointed to the floral tiara on her head.

"Kit made this for me, Mama," Bell smiled. And then, pointing at Kit's own crown, "And I made him that one!"

"That's nice, dear," Liseran said warmly. Bell giggled.

"Papa, aren't they pretty?" she asked as she went over to hug him.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 7:34 am

"Hm?" Cheshire hummed, apparently deep in thought until now. "Oh, yes. You two look very nice, like a pair of fairies. Like Oberon and Titania."

"From Midnight Summer's Dream?" Kit questioned. His cat ears folded over his head and he shrank down. "W-Wait, aren't those two..."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 7:45 am

"Titania fell in love with a donkey..." Bell said nonchalantly as she made more flower crowns. "Or I think that's what happened. I didn't finish it."

Liseran smiled and stroked Bell's hair.

"Well, it's a hard book for your age, Bell," Liseran said.

Bell looked up at her and smiled.

"Now I remember!" Bell beamed. "They were King and Queen of the fairies. Isn't that nice, Kit?"

She had casually gone to hug the white cat faunus again. "We'd have wings and magic nectar and everything!"

Bell closed her eyes as she rubbed her cheek against Kit's childishly. "You're cuddly."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:22 am

It's a good thing Bell wasn't looking directly at Kit because she'd see the faunus turning pale and stiff as stone. He was subtly quivering as Bell cuddled up against him, unaware of how nervous she was making him and how red his face was.

Despite everything, his tail was swishing back and forth, giving away how happy he really was.

"I wonder what got into him?" Cheshire murmured to Liseran.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:42 am

"I love you, Kit~" Bell murmured as she continued to hug him. "You're my bestest friend..."

Liseran tried her best to not giggle but before she could intervene and help the flustered Kit, Bell had fallen asleep still clinging onto the boy.

"Oh, dear," Liseran said as she turned to Cheshire. "I guess Bell's worn out...she uses too much energy for her own good."

Liseran leaned over towards the two children with her arms open. "Here, let me take her, Kit."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:05 am

"N-No, it's alright," Kit murmured, his eyes staring at the ground while his face remained flustered. "I-It's fine for just... a little while..."

Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:32 am

"Well if you say so," Liseran smiled as she pet the white cat's head. She stretched a bit and began to stand up. Turning to Cheshire, she said, "I think I'd like to walk among the flowers for a bit. Just to clear my thoughts. Kit, do you mind staying here with Bell?"

She turned to the young boy as Bell continued to snuggle him closely, breathing lightly with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:42 am

Kit silently nodded. Cheshire stood up himself and stretched his limbs. "I can use a walk to," the faunus stated. "I'll join you. Think you'll be fine alone with Bell, Kit?"

Kit silently nodded and looked up at Cheshire. "Big brother..." he murmured, "You were right... girls are really scary."

Cheshire looked at Kit curiously and shrugged, turning to Liseran and taking her hand into his. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:18 pm

Liseran nodded and squeezed Cheshire's hand tightly. After giving Kit an encouraging smile, she and Cheshire began walking hand in hand.

"Poor Kit," Liseran said with an empathetic giggle. "Nervous as ever. But Bell seems quite fond of him."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:26 pm

"It does seem that way," Cheshire commented, "but I still wonder what's making him so nervous. You don't think he's still spooked about that Shiki woman do you?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:25 pm

Liseran stopped herself from laughing outright. She leaned over to quickly peck him on the cheek.

"You really don't know?" She asked with a wry smile.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:58 pm

"Hm? What do you mean?" Cheshire asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 6:21 pm

"Cheshire, your stiffness wasn't the only thing that rubbed off on him," Liseran chuckled. "But never mind you that. Let's just say Kit's on...the shy side at the moment when it comes to our little girl."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:23 pm

"I don't quiet understand," Cheshire stated, "But I suppose it won't hurt to leave it be..."

Cheshire lets go of Liseran's hand and stepped in front of her. He looked a bit nervous but at the same time he was gazing lovingly at Liseran.

"I figured it would only be right to do things the proper way," Cheshire said. He suddenly knelt down on one knee, pulling out a small box from his pocket. He held it up to Liseran, staring up at her with a smile on his face. He opened the box revealing a sparkling diamond attached to a golden band. Engraved inside the ring were the words "Beloved One".

"Will you marry me Liseran Dormirse?" Cheshire smiled.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:38 pm

Memories seemed to flash before Liseran as Cheshire got down on one knee. Had it only been a month or two ago, they were complete strangers walking along the night streets together for the first time. Cheshire had slipped on a can that forced him on a knee as he had tried to see whether the topaz ring Liseran now treasured so much would fit. She recalled how happy she felt. Something she could've sworn was too good to be true as they had embraced for the first time.

And now here they were once again. But not as strangers, no can to slip on, in the middle of a field of flowers on a bright day rather than an estranged moonlit street and yet...that same first happiness seemed to repeat itself once again, and perhaps, was even more.

Smiling as she blinked back tears, Liseran once again knelt down to embrace Cheshire tightly, feeling his warmth, inhaling his scent, trying to convey everything she wanted to say.

"Yes..." she whispered sweetly. "I will."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:12 pm

Cheshire wrapped his arms around her, making sure not to drop the ring. He held her tight, smelling her sweet scent deeply. He pulled away just enough to pull back in and kissed her passionately.

This is the woman I love... Cheshire thought as her kissed her deeply. This is the one I cherish, the one I hold dear. She is the one I will love my entire life. She is the one who gave me purpose in life. She is the one I will live for. She is the one I will die for. Liseran Dormirse... I love you...
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:27 pm

Warm tears rolled down Liseran's cheeks as Cheshire kissed her, her embrace growing tighter as theydid.

I will never understand what I ever did to deserve you... Liseran thought as she kissed Cheshire back passionately. You have given me nothing but happiness...have done nothing but loved me...you who changed the bleak life I painfully accepted...you who changed it all...I love you, Cheshire Schrodinger...and my heart will always belong to you...
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 10:47 pm

The two continued kissing, pressing against each other, unable to bear the thought of letting the other go. After what must have been minutes of none stop kissing, Cheshire reluctantly pulled away. He took Liseran's hand and slipped the ring onto her finger. Cheshire kissed the ring finger and looked at Liseran saying, "Now I know that when I marry you, I won't be able to control myself for another moment."

Cheshire kissed Liseran again, his hand never letting go of hers.

Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:30 pm

Liseran kissed Cheshire deeply as their hands squeezed, the flaring passion building up inside of her making her knees buckle as she then embraced him tightly, bringing the two of them down on the grass and flowers once again. Liseran pulled away only for a moment, glancing at her hand with the brilliant ring entwined with his. She then looked at Cheshire and smiled ruefully.

"You speak for the both of us," she said before kissing him once again as if without plans of ever stopping.

Meanwhile at the picnic area, Bell was sleeping peacefully on Kit until her eyebrows furrowed, her embrace growing tighter, but out of anxiety.

"Mama...Papa..." she murmured. "Please...please don't leave me anymore!"

Bell began to shake as she said this, her face drawn in panic as she struggled from a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:58 am

"Bell...?" Kit murmured as he heard the little girl talk in her sleep. Kit started looking concern as she began to shake. Unsure of what to do, he wrapped his free arm around her and held her comfortingly.

What am I supposed to do? Kit thought to himself. I haven't been train for this...

He started to nervously shake himself but quickly shook his head and held onto Bell firmly.

"Mama and Papa won't leave you no matter what," Kit murmured into her ear, hoping to ease whatever nightmare she had, "They'll never leave you. They... I will always protect you. I am here for you..."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:22 am

"Mama...Papa...." Bell murmured as she clutched Kit tightly. Her trembling lessened a bit as Kit spoke and soon the worry on her face melted to a mild discomfort. She would lay there for a while before snapping her eyes open, jolting away from Kit to sit straight and scan her surroundings.

"Ma..." she murmured. Her eyes began to water. She didn't seem to notice Kit there. "They're gone..."

The little girl's voice choked before tears rolled down her eyes, her hands rubbing them away in futility.

"Mama...where are you?"

From the distance, Liseran pulled away from Cheshire as she looked back in the direction of the picnic.

"Something"s wrong..." she told Cheshire as she sat up. Though reluctant to pause their moment she stood. "We should head back."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:57 am

Staring off at the same direction, Cheshire nodded and quickly headed back, holding onto Liseran's hand.

"B-Bell!" Kit exclaimed, holding her shoulders steadily, "They're just out on a walk! They'll come back in a minute! P-Please don't cry! I'm right here, you're not alone!"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:37 pm

Bell looked surprised to see Kit and she breathed in as steadily as she could, rubbing her eyes and sniffing. She leaned in closer to Kit and clutched him tightly, trying to control the rest of her crying.

"I'm sorry," her muffled voice said. "I got scared..."

"Bell?" Liseran's panicked voice called as she and Cheshire hurried back. Bell lifted her head.

"Mama!" she said trying to hold back tears. Bell immediately stood up and ran over to them, hugging Liseran and Cheshire. Liseran stooped down.

"Bell! What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Liseran said with a worried expression.

Bell hugged her tightly. "I thought you all left me..."

"What?" Liseran said as if such thing wad incomprehendable. She held Bell tightly and began to cradle her. "Oh, sweetie, Mama and Papa would never leave you...never. Even Kit is here for you. We're a family, remember?"

Bell nodded as she hugged Liseran tighter. "Like the  big dumpling family?"

"Exactly," Liseran said hushing her. She turned to the two. "Bell gets nightmares here and there. Sometimes it causes her to panic."

Liseran stroked the little girl's hair.

"I love you all," Bell said sadly as she finally lifted her head. "Mama...Papa...Kit..."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:48 pm

"And we all love you Bell," Cheshire said reassuringly, crouching beside her and petting her head. "We'll never leave you Bell. You're our precious daughter. The same goes for Kit. Right Kit?"

Kit stared nervously for a while before nodding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting the Family [closed]
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next