RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:31 am

Sighing softly, Aphelion moved his hand to stroke through the girl's hair a little, pressing her closer to him and hugging closely, "I guess you'll just be a friend..." he whispered quietly, kissing her bunny ear and closing his own eyes, activating his aura to encompass him and lock her in his arms to prevent his movements. Breathing slower now, he fell asleep on top of her.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:01 am

Gwyn stirred in her sleep, accidentally bumping Aph and waking herself up. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and she looked up to the sleeping form of Aph that was still hugging her. Scaredy-cat Gwyn was back this time, and she was still trying to get a grasp of what happened last night. She had seen everything, heard everything, she just wasn't in control. But she knew full well what had happened. Quickly, she pressed her head back against Aph's shoulder and tried to block out the memories. Needless to say she failed and the memories caused her face to become red as a beet. Hopefully she could forget about it by the time Aph woke up.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:12 am

Pushed slightly by the girls head, Aphelion didn't seem to stir at all, breathing just as regular and paced as before, his hold around her not waning as long as he slept.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:49 am

Gwyn smiled up at Aph and poked him on the cheek in an attempt to wake him up. She felt much more comfortable with him as a result of last night (even though this part of her didn't approve with some of the thing the other Gwyn had said). "Wake up, Aph." she said, planting a little kiss on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:51 am

Aphelion shook slightly from the moist feeling on his forehead. He slowly woke up and tried moving. Failing to do anything, he remembered about his aura and removed the barrier from him, the arm flopping on the girl's side as his eyes opened. "Hi Gwyn~" he giggled sleepily and nuzzled the bunny girl.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:58 am

"Hello Aph." Gwyn said nuzzling Aph in return. "Sleep well?" she asked, her arms wrapping around him as she planted a little kiss on his cheek. "I know I did." Gwyn looked much more comfortable and much happier in Aph's arms than she did before, and she was smiling like a little girl who had just woken up on christmas morning.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:00 pm

"I..." Aphelion tried to recall what nightmare he was having this time, but he could not, "Yeah, I slept well. Surprised to see you still here though, I'd have thought you'd leave me by now." he giggled and planted a kiss of his own, on her nose, "Aren't you a happy little Ms. Sunshine~"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:05 pm

"I am." Gwyn mumbled, nuzzling her cheek on his shoulder. She felt... strange right now. Moreso compared to how she usually felt. The bunny moved herself up to rest her forehead against Aph's and close her eyes, sighing lightly. "I don't know why I'm this happy though... I guess it's just because I'm with you~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:06 pm

"Well, I'm flattered." Aphelion chuckled and moved her closer to himself, rubbing his nose against hers, "I'm happy that I can make others happy. It's a nice feeling." he added. His hands wrapped around her back as he pressed their bodies against each other, "You're not too cold I hope."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:14 pm

"No, you're pretty h-hot, you know?" Gwyn said, stuttering when she called Aph hot. "I m-mean like... you know, warmth. Not hot like..." She couldn't find a way to describe what she was trying to say. The thought she was trying to come up with just simply wasn't coming to her, and so she fell into silence for a minute. "Not that you're unattractive..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:17 pm

"Heh... Okay." Aphelion giggled, turning so she lay on top of him, "Thanks~" he added, not quite sure if she meant his warmth or his look but leaving himself guessing, thanking for the compliment regardless, "You're pretty... 'warm' too y'know~" he added.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:21 pm

Gwyn blushed when she was pulled to lay atop Aph, averting her eyes a bit as she smiled warmly. "T-Thanks... No one really compliments me, you know... I think you're real nice for not j-just ignoring me." she said, resting her forehead on his some more as they lay together.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:23 pm

"Thanks. I like making new friends... I'm happy that I bumped into you, heh~" he kissed her cheeks and rubbed her back, swaying her from left to right on top of him, "You're also pretty attractive, and kind..."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:30 pm

Gwyn's eyes teared up at the comment that she was attractive, and she sniffled a little bit in response. "I think you're pretty a-attractive too..." she said, her face turning a little more red. She couldn't help but giggle at the kissing, and so she decided to kiss him on his cheeks as well.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:32 pm

Following the kissing train, Aphelion moved to kiss her cheek again, "Thank you Gwyn, that's great of you to say..." he whispered, moving his hand up to scratch her bunny ears, "I'm really happy to be in bed with a beauty quite like yourself, hehe~"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:39 pm

"And I'm even happier to be in bed with someone so nice and handsome like you." Gwyn said before planting a kiss on Aph's lips that lasted only a few seconds. When she pulled away, she looked at Aph with a smile before quickly realizing what she had just done. Sitting up on the bed, she put her hands to her face and immediately began to panic about what she just did. "Oh no, I shouldn't have done that, Aph I'm sorry..." Gwyn said, looking away and covering her face as she kept mumbling "I'm sorry" over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:42 pm

Aphelion blinked in surprise when she kissed him. However, when she pulled away, he got time to regain his thoughts. As she turned away, his hug tightened and he pulled her closer to him, nuzzling her ear, "It's okay... You just got into the moment is all... I won't blame you for anything you know... If you are okay with it. No need to apologize." he whispered, rubbing her stomach, "Don't worry about it... Be calm, I'm here, I won't judge you. I've been through worse than being kissed by a pretty woman."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:49 pm

"B-But it was so sudden and... I don't know if I like you like that." Gwyn said, looking up to Aph as he pulled her close. "I mean..." Gwyn looked away and shrunk down a little bit. "I don't but... you're still my friend, right?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:06 pm

"Yeah, of course I am. Why would I not be?" Aphelion asked quizzically, "It's fine if you don't like me like that. I'm happy that you find me attractive, it's enough. I mean, I don't like you like that either but I still find you really sexy y'know."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:14 pm

Gwyn shook her head and shivered a little bit from nervousness. "I-I just... don't know what I'm thinking right now..." she mumbled as she stood up from the bed and pushed Aph onto his back. "I find you... s-sexy too..." Gwyn said quietly as she moved to straddle Aph. It was now that he'd feel why she was acting strange. "I find you very sexy..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:20 pm

"Whoa..." Aphelion exclaimed as he was pushed down and straddled, "Uhh... Thanks Gwyn..." was all he could say before he felt what was up with her. Oh... I see... "So... How you feeling? Better that you got that off your chest?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:25 pm

"No..." Gwyn said, placing her forehead on Aph's again. "I-I'm sorry this is so sudden but... can we... you know..." Once again, Gwyn couldn't find the words to what she was saying, but she figured that Aph would hopefully know what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:28 pm

"Can we... what?" Aphelion asked, cocking his head to the side slightly. Come on, say it... Get the hard part over with... his hand slid down to search for the compartment under his bed while the other one hugged her close, their almost-bare bodies touching.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:37 pm

"U-Uhm..." Gwyn frowned a little bit and lowered her head next to his ear. "Can we..." Gwyn tried to find a word that wasn't so embarrassing as the one she was thinking of, but they were all embarrassing, so she decided on one she found slightly more tolerable. "Can we m-mate?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:39 pm

"...Yes, we can. But no babies." Aphelion answered, bringing out a condom onto the bed and laying it on his chest, "For that, though, Imma need you to stop straddling me with your cute body and strip before we do." he added, kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:45 pm

"O-Okay..." Gwyn muttered before gently getting off of Aph and proceeding to remove her clothes whilst Aph put on his condom. Shortly afterwards she joined Aph on the bed, to which they proceeded to throw the covers over themselves and begin.

*Fade to black*
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:52 pm

Aphelion hugged Gwyn close afterwards, making out with her, albeit with not too much force as he let her do all the work when they 'mated'. "Hey... So how was it?" Aphelion asked, brushing her hair off to the side and staring her in the eyes, his hand still playing with her short tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next