RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:13 pm

Gwyn had fallen asleep completely shortly after they both finished, and she lay there lightly snoring and snuggling Aph. Her face looked blissful and happy from all the sex they had today, her hands lightly placed against his chest as she slept.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:19 pm

Aphelion stroked the girl's back and hugged her close to him, pulling up the covers to warm her and himself up. She's something... he thought, staring up at the ceiling, before kissing the top of her head and reeling back his own to fall asleep along with her.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:45 pm

After a few hours of sleep, Gwyn gradually began to wake from her sticky slumber. She groaned as she attempted to peel herself off of Aph, giving him a quick peck on the cheek as she sat up next to Aph, slowly waiting for her eyes to adjust to the light. Or at least, what little of it there was.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:47 pm

Mumbling incoherently in his sleep, Aphelion shook his body happily at the kiss, swaying the girl around a little bit before sleepily turning over to lay on top of her, face first in her bosom, rambling on about the importance of vitamins in his dreaming state.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:45 pm

Gwyn blinked a few times when Aph landed face first in her bosom, and she decided she wouldn't do anything about it. She didn't mind. It was actually kind of pleasant, as she was still a little sensitive from their earlier activities. He looked too cute to disturb in this state too, so she would just sit there and rub his back while she waited for him to wake up on his own.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:47 pm

Aphelion stirred a little at the back rubbing, pressing around her chest and giggling. Otherwise, he did not seem to wake up, though his arms hugged her tighter and he pressed his lower body against hers.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:51 pm

Gwyn laughed and continued rubbing Aph's back. "You awake yet or are you just as much of a perv in your sleep as you are when you're awake?" she asked when Aph hugged tighter and pressed his lower body against hers.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:10 pm

In response, Aphelion just snuggled closer to her, rubbing up against the girl's front through his ssleep, breathing into her chest contentedly.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:26 pm

Gwyn giggled and just let Aph have his way with her, smiling and blushing a little at how he obsessed with her chest even when he was asleep. It was oddly cute in a weird sense, so she continued to let him do whatever. "At least he's sleeping well..." she muttered, resting her head atop his and reaching down to his lower regions. "Maybe just a little touch..."

*fade to black*
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:30 pm

Under her touch, Aphelion writhed slightly, gasping and accidentally kissing her in the process. Slowly, his eyes fluttered open to look at the girl.

"Oh hi Gwyyyyynnnn~ Had a niiice naaaaaap~?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:35 pm

Gwyn chuckled a bit and kissed Aph on the forehead. "I had a wonderful nap, thank you." she said, hugging him tight and wrapping her legs around him. "What about you? Did you like our nap?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:38 pm

"...Yeah, it was nice..." Aphelion said with a loud laugh before moving his hands to massage her chest, "Naughty girl, who said you're allowed to do things to me when I sleep? Just because you're older, he he he~"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:04 pm

Gwyn bit her bottom lip and let out a sensual groan as Aph played with her chest. "You're talking to me like your my boss. If anything, I'm your boss after all the work I did last night." she said, leaning forwards to kiss Aph's neck. "And jeez, with all this sex and casual chest massaging, you're gonna make me real addicted to you."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:24 am

"Aw, poor girl. Don't worry, maybe you'll find someone who can please you more than I and then you'll go to them." Aphelion laughed and kissed her forehead, "Besides, if I made you work for me, I'm still more like the boss. Not that I mind that, Having a sexy secretary like you wouldn't be so bad."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:48 am

"I don't think I'd mind being your secretary if we got to do it every day." Gwyn said with a giggle. She blushed a little bit and rested her forehead on Aph's, closing her eyes. "You're real nice, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:10 am

"Am I? That's new, last I checked I was a pervert who got a cute, quiet bunny into bed and did things to her that she seemed really scared of." Aphelion said with a touch of laughter, ruffling Gwyn's hair, "And now I'm jokingly offering her a job as my **** toy."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:35 am

"But you were kinda nice about it, I think." she said, nuzzling her cheek on Aph. "You didn't want to make me uncomfortable, so I guess you could say you were nice." Gwyn kissed Aph on the lips for a few seconds, only pulling away to whisper something in his ear. "I know it was a joke but I really wouldn't mind being your toy."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:50 am

"Hmm... I suppose... From time to time wouldn't hurt." Aphelion teased back, rubbing her belly and giggling, "But thanks. I try to be nice... You really seemed jumpy before..."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:59 am

"I've just had..." Gwyn looked away and hugged Aph tight. "Really bad experiences with people. It's why my mind is in pieces. Literal pieces." she said, burying her face in the crook of Aph's neck. "I'd rather not... talk about it..." Gwyn sighed and nuzzled herself against Aph, pressing their warm bodies together under the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:18 am

"Heh. Of course not, you don't need to talk about anything you don't want to." Aphelion hugged the girl closer and started stroking her back, "From what I heard, though, you had good experiences with me, so... I'm glad I could help you."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:16 am

"Correction. I had wonderful experiences with you. We need to find another day so we can do this again soon." she said, nuzzling her cheek on Aph like a cat. "Did I do good, Aph? Was I fun to do it with?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:18 am

"Yeah, of course you were. You were wonderful." Aphelion laughed before holding her down and moving his whole body downwards against hers, "I think you deserve a reward for it, you know..."

[Fade to 4000 posts]
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:31 am

"Ah... Aph..." Gwyn moaned afterwards. "We've had so much sex today... are you gonna start all that again?" Gwyn asked, pulling Aph up to her so she could kiss him. "I wouldn't mind that in the slightest."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:49 am

"Hmm... Nah. That was just a little reward. I think we can be done with sex for a while. I mean... I guess I'll keep you waiting until you can't take it, hehe." Aphelion laughed and kissed Gwyn back, rubbing her sides, "How about we just laze around and talk for a bit. If you behave, maybe I'll have some more fun later."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:11 pm

"Okay." Gwyn mumbled pulling Aph into a warm embrace. "What do you wanna talk about?" Gwyn nuzzled herself against Aph and licked his cheek, giggling like a little girl as she did so. "I'm open for any topic you want."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:28 pm

"Umm..." Aphelion thought for a moment, "I don't know... I don't know too much about you to be honest. So, uh... I dunno." he shrugged and sat up against the bed, putting her on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:40 pm

"Hmm..." Gwyn stared off into space for a moment in thought before she thought of a fun question she used to analyze people. "What's the meaning of life?" she asked Aph, looking deep into his eyes and smiling cutely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next