RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:17 pm

"W-What...?" she questioned, wondering what 'getting under the covers' implied. But it WAS warmer... maybe they should, then. "O-Okay..." she said, reaching over for the covers and pulling them towards them, effectively covering them both. "Y-You were r-right... it is... warm..." she mumbled as she rested herself atop Aph. "You're warm too." she said, her eyes slowly closing as she lay atop the man.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:20 pm

"Thank you..." Aphelion whispered back, petting Gwyn still and holding her on top of him while scratching the base of her bunny ears, "It's dark outside... Do you want to... Spend the night here..." he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:33 pm

Gwyn was silent as she thought and conversed with herself as to whether or not she should stay for the night. 'I'll just get up and go right after I fall asleep.' she thought before nuzzling her cheek against Aph's shoulder. "Y-Yeah... I think I w-will." she said with a smile. "Will we just hug the e-entire time?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:40 pm

"If you want to. Unless you got some other plans." Aphelion giggled, rubbing Gwyn's cheek with his thumb a little bit, "We can always do some 'wrestling' if you want to." he laughed and petted the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:51 pm

"Wrestling?" she said questionably. "I-I dunno... I'll do it if y-you want to..." she said as she wiggled herself into a slightly more comfortable position. "I don't mind. R-Really." she said with a faint smile. "Anything for a f-f-fr-friend..." she said, having trouble actually saying the word "friend" properly. A part of her brain was totally against it and was telling her to go, but she ignored it and continued with her cuddling with Aph.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:56 pm

Aphelion pouted slightly. I'm not entirely sure... he thought and sighed, "You know what I mean right... Naked wrestling... Like... You know." he blushed slightly at having to explain it, "I-I'm obviously okay with just... c-cuddling like this..."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:16 pm

Gwyn's face immediately turned red and she loosed the hug upon hearing what Aph actually meant. "O-Oh... N-N-No I wouldn't d-do that with you... N-Not that y-y-you're not n-nice! I-It's just..." Gwyn said, trailing off for a moment before tightening the hug again. "Y-You wouldn't want to... you know... d-do that to me, w-would you?" she asked, giving Aphelion puppy dog eyes as she smiled hopefully up at him.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:43 pm

Aphelion frowned slightly and petted her a bit more, "I would... You're really cute and I would but... if you don't want to then I won't. Don't worry about it." Aphelion gulped and nuzzled her a little bit before stroking her back, "Besides, you'd probably be scared... and it would probably be your first time, too..."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:53 pm

Gwyn looked away uncomfortably and muttered, "Y-You would? But... we j-just met a-and... yeah, m-my first time too." she said, shifting her legs around awkwardly and burying her face in Aph's shoulder. "I-I don't think I-I'd go that far with you..." she said as she started shaking a little nervously again, mostly from the conversation they were having.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:56 pm

Noticing the shaking, Aphelion rested his hand on her head and started petting her again, "Okay, okay, we're not going to, don't worry about it." he said before hugging her closer, "I'm sorry for making you nervous like that. It's alright."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:03 pm

Gwyn slowly stopped her shaking and actually calmed down a bit, her ears twitching as Aph petted her. "O-Okay..." she mumbled as she gently pressed herself to him. "I-I don't even s-see the appeal of that kind of s-stuff." she mumbled as she closed her eyes and lay atop him. The warmth the blanket was trapping in was making her sweat just a little. Unfortunately her fleece sweater was all she had for now, and her dorm was quite a ways away from this one, so she'd just have to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:05 pm

"Eh, it feels pretty nice. But nevermind about that. Just hugging then?" Aphelion asked, moving to place her off to the side of him before thinking about something and blushing, feeling her sweat, "If you want to take something off I can leave the room for a few moments... you're sweating."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:11 pm

"Uhm..." Gwyn thought about it for a second before nodding at Aph. "Please do... I-I need to... take my sweater off..." she said, her face turning red from embarrassment. Their combined heat was too much for her, and she needed to take off an article of clothing to keep from getting too hot, or even making Aph uncomfortable if he was.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:34 pm

"That's okay." Aphelion said, pulling away from the hug and moving out of the sheets, "Go on ahead." he added before going to the door and stepping out of the dorm, locking it behind him and letting her change.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:29 pm

Gwyn quickly got up from the blanket and proceeded to remove her top, her chest now somewhat exposed to the world. She still had her bra on, but she didn't like how her chest was actually visible now. With a sigh, she got back under the blankets and curled up in a ball, calling out: "Aph, y-you can come in now." and sighing as she waited for him to get under the blankets with her... as wrong as that sounded.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:35 pm

Aphelion slowly opened the door and glanced in, making sure Gwyn was definitely ready before coming back in, closing the door and heading to the bed. Stopping right in front of it, he blushed slightly, "I, uh... think I should too..." Before Gwyn could respond, Aphelion took off his shirt and slipped under the blanket with her, sidehugging her, "You feel better now?" he said, glancing down at her bra.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:04 pm

"Y-Yes." she said, closing her eyes and embracing Aph in a hug once more. Her rather large chest pressed against Aph's arm as she lay there, in the same position as last time. "The h-heat is much more tolerable." she said with a sigh. "J-Just please... don't s-s-stare t-too much, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:27 pm

''Sure.'' Aphelion averted his gaze before grabbing the girl under the armpits, ''Wait, I'll move you into a better pos-'' the sweaty bunny dropped from his grasp and fell, foreheads colliding.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:58 pm

Their heads thumped together quite hard, as Gwyn wasn't expecting to be picked up, let alone dropped. "Ooowww!" she groaned holding her forehead as she lay atop Aph. "T-That hurt!" she said, her voice now weak sounding. Her vision was getting blurry, as the impact hit her quite hard. Slowly, her vision became dark and her eyes closed more and more until she passed out atop Aph, faint breathing escaping her adorable little bunny lips.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:11 pm

Aphelion shook Gwyn after she collapsed onto him, "H-Hey, you okay?" he asked. A worried look on his face, he slid her off to the side and positioned himself to lay on her and listen in for a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:19 pm

For about a minute, Aph would hear a steady heartbeat within Gwyn's chest. It was steady and healthy like it should be, and it stayed that way for a full minute. But at the end of that minute, it completely stopped, along with her breathing. For at least five seconds, her body was seemingly dead, but suddenly everything came back stronger than ever. Her heartbeat came back stronger than before, and she was breathing faster and better than before. Gwyn's eyes shot open and she looked down at Aph, who's head was rather close to her chest as he listened for her heartbeat.

"...The hell do you think you're doing? Tryin' to motorboat me or somethin'? Not that I'd mind." she said as she sat up and pushed Aph away. "But unfortunately you're not getting into these pants quite yet." she said with a mischievous grin. "'Sup, bitch?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:22 pm

Aphelion blinked a lot when Gwyn spoke again, "...Eh?" he stared at her in surprise, "G-Gwyn, are you feeling alright?" he asked with evident concern in his voice, "You hit your head on mine... Your heart also stopped for a bit... I know how it feels, you sure you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:31 pm

Gwyn laughed when Aph said 'I know how it feels' and pushed Aph down onto the bed. "Gwyn's not okay, but I am." she said as she pinned Aph to the bed. Her expression was playful and mischievous, almost bordering on evil in a way. "You like...?" she asked as she hovered over him, her chest now clearly visible right in front of his face.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:36 pm

"I, uh..." Aphelion found himself dumbstruck, unable to think clearly as the girl suddenly took control of him, "Y-Yeah, I do..." he said in a whimper-like way, blushing. Something's weird... B-But breasts...
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:43 pm

Gwyn laughed as she ran her index finger up Aph's torso. "Oh really...?" she said as her hand came up to cup Aph's cheek. Her hand rubbed his cheek as she lowered her face so it was mere inches from his. "I bet you want me, don't you?" she said, her tone sensual and tender. "Tell me how much you want me."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:45 pm

"I... I want you..." Aphelion stuttered out, completely dumbstruck, "A-A lot... I want you... a lot..." he said, staring at her with eyes that carried a mixture of confusion, fear and lust.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:54 pm

"I want you too. I want you to have your way." she asked, her eyes looking lustful and her grin looking perverted. "But first... tell me, what would do you plan on doing to me?" she said lustfully as her face inched closer and closer to his. "I want to know what you desire from me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next