RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Medical Emergency During Initiation

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CentralDogma

Medical Emergency During Initiation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Emergency During Initiation   Medical Emergency During Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:54 pm

"What, they aren't giving you any painkillers? It's what the docs did when I got sliced open. At least you're not dying anymore."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Medical Emergency During Initiation   Medical Emergency During Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:09 pm

Isabelle turned to Leo.

"It's not like it was your fault, it was mine.  I shouldn't have left Isaac in the first place."

She then turned back to Isaac.

"I have no idea what they've given me, but I do feel a bit dizzy.  Oh, and sorry that I didn't tell you about being Faunus," she said, scratching one of her ears.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Medical Emergency During Initiation   Medical Emergency During Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:16 pm

"That isn't just the painkiller... You're going to feel woozy for a while..."

The titan looked at one of her IV bags, frowning.

"... Bleeding to death takes... a lot out of you... And it will take time... to build that back up... even with blood put back in you..."

Eyes back on the girl, Leonius sighed.

"You did... what you thought was a good idea... Issac couldn't identify what... was happening... and I underestimated... your wound... It was no one... person's fault." He reached out, softly flicking her forehead. "Do not... take all the blame... and leave none for us... That's rude."
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: Medical Emergency During Initiation   Medical Emergency During Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:23 pm

"I've been blaming myself for what happened, too. I should've stayed closer, and let someone that knew what they were doing check that out. But, you're better now so that's all that matters. As for you being a faunus, it doesn't really matter to me. A hunters a hunter, regardless of what they look like."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Medical Emergency During Initiation   Medical Emergency During Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:00 pm

Isabelle stretched out her arms, yawning.

"Thanks, both of you.  I would still be sitting against that tree if it weren't for your help.  I'm going to try and get some sleep now, so I'll see you later."
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: Medical Emergency During Initiation   Medical Emergency During Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:37 pm

"You have a nice rest. Sognare ben, Isabelle." Issac gives a deep bow, and walks out with a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Medical Emergency During Initiation   Medical Emergency During Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:02 pm

Leonius patted Isabella on the head softly, leaning in a moment. "I meant... what I said... on the path... You are... a very exceptional... individual..."

With that, he rose and turned, bowing slightly.

"... Feel better soon... little one..."

With that, he walked out with Issac.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Medical Emergency During Initiation   Medical Emergency During Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:11 pm

Kirkka smiles and nods to Isabelle after they both step outside, then follows them out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medical Emergency During Initiation   Medical Emergency During Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medical Emergency During Initiation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2